[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

hey i got the pm and sent an email to ask and here's the answer i got

The limited edition DVD being sold on innolife and yes24 are the same versions

In order to get the limited version, the deadline order date is the 20th August 2010

So what's included in the DVD

DVD: 8 discs (of the drama), extra videos 2 discs, unreleased OST 1 disc = total of 11 discs

Part 1

- "Personal Taste" original script (1 episode)

- unreleased OST (released OST + other songs which came out in the drama will be added)

- "Personal Taste" unseen photo album , approx 150 photos

- postcard (5 different ones)

- Poster (2 different ones)

- Gae in's miniature chair calendar

Part 2

- For the first time in Korean drama history, all 16 episodes have been reedited, music reedited, colour restoration work done

(in 10 of the 16 episodes, the ending of the episode is different to the one shown on TV)

- extras footage - 7 to 8 hrs

(The longest extra vids in Korean drama dvds)

incl behind the scene stories from lee min ho, son ye jin, ryu seung yong, Im seung eung, wang ji hye, jo eun ji, jung sung hwa, n writer lee se in; commentary for 16 eps by lee min ho, son ye jin, wang ji hye and jung sung hwa; unseen drama making documentary; NG cuts; memorable scenes + lines; music video

Part 1 of the description will only be given to the ppl who order by the 20th August

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks, cecilia!!!!!

Wow!!! I'm going to place my D-Cut DVD order by this week!!!

tiki_sg,thanks for the info of PT showing on singapore tv.... but what the heck again!!! why are they always showing my favourite dramas on weekends??!!!!! it has been a long time since k-drama are shown at 10pm weekdays.....i was still hoping for a weekend 10pm timeslot.... :tears::angry::angry:

Guest Taylor Min

Anyone know where I can download the series without subs? No torrents or rar files please.

Never no mind. I found a website. And by the way @ nailbunny my experience with this drama is the same. I can't go into a full review about it because I'm still soaking it in. It's been two days since I've finished. It took me a total of five days? But I watched the series sporadically. It was the first Korean drama I've seen in over a year, Boys Over Flowers being the last I saw...or La Dolce Vita? I loved the series...perhaps because of Lee Min Ho's complex guy character (not complex as in please soften up) just in a different way and Sohn Ye-jin's quirky girl character (which is typical in a Kdrama, any drama). But the actors just brought a different approach to it all and credit of course to the writer of the series (referring to the novel), producer, director and all. And definite credit to the OST. It's on repeat. It really made me like the show even more. Perhaps that was kind of a review? phew.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Just been given the official translation of the DVD contents

New DVD release, Personal taste

New DVD Release Now!!

Don't miss out the oppportunity to discover more details about '개인의 취향' by finding director's cuts and Undisclosed clips

Order in advance available

Limited edition will be given to those who take oerder in advance until 08/20/10 (Conditions apply)

1. Release date: 08/30 ~ 09/10

2. Number of discs: 11 (including 8 discs + 2 additional clips + 1 Undisclosed OST)

#Special gift 1

- Original scripts

- Undisclosed OST (OST + additional songs)

- Undisclosed photos: about 150 pcs

- Postcards: 5pcs

- Posters: 2pcs

- Calendar from August 2010 ~ December 2011 (the Chair that Gaein made)

#Special gift 2

- New editing, New Music, coloring for 16 discs, which is done as the 1st trial among Korean dramas

(10 out of 16 discs have different ending from that one was on TV

- Additional clips: 7~8 hours (running time)

(By re-editing of undisclosed clips and new recording of additional clips, Plentiful clips and images compared to other DVDs

*Back stage story with 이민호, 손예진, 류승용, 임승옹, 왕지혜, 조은지, 정성화, 이세인(writer)

*Commentary of final episode with 이민호, 손예진, 왕지혜, 정성화

*Making docu of undisclosed drama

*NG cuts

*Drama highlight

*Music Video etc

Credit cards and payment in installments are available on Yes24 for domestic purchases, Also Bonus points and other benefits from YES24 will be given

Overseas ordering

- Japan

dvd_dr843 個人の趣向-DVD監督版[先行注文委託販売](予約)

http://shop.innolife.net/shop/list.php?ac_id=75&ai_id=171007

- Other areas (english, chinese)

dvd_dr843 《個人取向》导演版DVD 【先注文委托贩卖】

http://shop.innolife.com/shop/list.php?ac_id=85&ai_id=16137

here's a pic of the chair calendar

2.jpg

Guest miniejungle

thanks Cecilia for the information! :) so innolife again huh... :P

the chair calendar is really cute. oh no, my wallet is getting lighter by the minute, die... :(

I finished this last night (stayed up to 2:30 am T_T). This is the first Korean drama I watched other than IRIS, except it took me like...a month to finish IRIS because it was too intense and I thought I'd have a major freak out from being too worked up about what was happening :lol:. I blasted through this series in one weekend + a few days, which is the fastest I think I've gone through ANY drama (I usually watch j-dramas). I mean, I went through Nobuta wo Produce pretty fast (first drama I ever watched through) but then I realized that one's like...5 episodes shorter?

Anyways, that was a really long ramble to say that I really, really liked this series :) I was just....completely addicted. I thought everyone in it was fantastic. ahhhh <3

Guest pallycute

Just been given the official translation of the DVD contents

New DVD release, Personal taste

New DVD Release Now!!

Don't miss out the oppportunity to discover more details about '개인의 취향' by finding director's cuts and Undisclosed clips

Order in advance available

Limited edition will be given to those who take oerder in advance until 08/20/10 (Conditions apply)

1. Release date: 08/30 ~ 09/10

2. Number of discs: 11 (including 8 discs + 2 additional clips + 1 Undisclosed OST)

Cecilia: Wow the special gift really great!! thanks for bring this information.

Yeah true minie, this is really make our wallet become lighter -_-

This is some videos which are included in D-Cut DVD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu_jpAHnXlw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX66ZT4nLPY

thanks to: LMHTHAILANDFANCLUB

sorry if this has been asked and answered already...

but does anyone know what phone GI was using? I dragged my bestfriend to watch the series and she's wondering what phone she was using [i got lazy backtracking...] mi ahn...

Gae-in was using LG-SU420

In early episodes she's using black color.

But in the middle episodes she changed it into pink color.

fghsfsd.jpg

ccgfdhgwfaca.jpg

To all Son Ye Jin fans like myself, I've been slowly building up an unofficial fanpage for SYJ in Facebook since I've been unable to find a reliable English fansite of hers. You can search for "Son Ye Jin (손예진) Unofficial Fan Page" at FB. You just might "Like" it. Hopefully, I get to finish it one of these days. I welcome any and all contributions/feedback.

Guest candyapple1111

This is the first drama I've watched in maybe a year. Alot of them use the same cliches and it becomes pointless. But I was a little reluctant to watch this because I really thought it would end up as a wacky, comedy with Lee min ho character going to extremes to prove he's gay but after I read a review I gave it a try. Son ye jin is what really drew me in. Since watching personal taste I've started to watch her other films. She's cute without overdoing it, does amazing with emotional scenes, gives her character a little depth and for the most part they've stayed away from the conventional cliches(no big misunderstanding where she believes he loves another women, no one person witholding the truth for almost the entire show, Ka in is not stupid, and what I'm really happy about is that Ka-in develops a backbone the whole premise is that she needs to value herself more and stick up for herself. During the course of the show you see her progress little by little.)

So this def is a keeper

some of my fav

My name is kim samsoon

coffee prince

personal taste

BOF

Started this unofficial english fanpage for Son Ye Jin on Facebook.

Go To

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Son-Ye-Jin-son-yejin-Unofficial-Fan-Page/107310005986840?ref=search

She has an official fanpage in FB but it's mostly in Korean. =)

Guest gigidalrymple

Does anyone know what region the discs will be in? I tried reading the information on innolife and it says nothing about it being REGION1-6. Also does anyone know what the shipping charges are to the US?

Hi, gigidalrymple! It's Region 1, 3 based from Innolife's description (see http://shop.innolife.com/shop/list.php?ac_id=85&ai_id=16137&inno_Session=b89274ca7cf8f83fa84d74bf29387c9c)

Not sure about shipping fee to the US though. You might want to try inquiring via email at info@innolife.com. :)

Does anyone know what region the discs will be in? I tried reading the information on innolife and it says nothing about it being REGION1-6. Also does anyone know what the shipping charges are to the US?

Has anyone ordered from innolife before? I was wondering if it was safe and reliable because I really want this drama.

Guest lunag8

I haven't watch Korean for long and never once I got so addicted!

I'm still on withdrawal symptoms and possibly have re-watched it for the 5th time haha..

My favorite scenes on top of my head now (not on any order):

-Jin Ho trying to find jokes for Kae In and he failed hilariously, yet out of his character, he - the workaholic guy- spent a day of his work only to get a right one to make her laugh! 

-When KI walked home in the rain and JH brought umbrella to make up after a fight, especially love when he puts her arms on her shoulder - def not a 'just friend' vibe!

-JH and KI walked home hands in hands before getting caught by his mom in front of Sangojae

-KI trying to build confidence and keep trying to talk in front of her mirror that she's pretty and shessey (they are both so adorable in this scene!)

-Game over kiss

-KI was badly drunk after breaking up with JH and JH forcedly piggybacked her - so much emotion, sadness, and un-uttered love in this scene - aggresive JH is sexy too :P

-'an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose' :D

Hi, jyhr! I've already placed my PT DC dvd order at Innolife last week. It's my first time to order from them but a good friend of mine ordered her YB DC dvd from that same site and she didn't have any problems. :) So, I'm counting on her experience.

I think the deadline for PT DC dvd preorders is on August 20. However, since this is a limited edition release they can't guarantee that copies for preorder will be available until that date. If you really love the series and you think this is worth the risk then, I suggest you place your order very soon. ;)

Has anyone ordered from innolife before? I was wondering if it was safe and reliable because I really want this drama.

Guest LDK-BB

This drama is just so amazing... currently I'm watching it for the 4th time. SYJ performance is superb that Gae In now have become my favourite fictional character in Kdrama and SYJ is my favourite female actress. :P

The DC set sounds so awesome, although the price is steep I'm considering preordering the set. Just never buy stuff from innolife. Would rather buy from YesAsia or PlayAsia if they have it.

@mmym25 : So you've preordered it, did they tell you the shipping fee, release date etc?

i have also ordered my PT D-Cut DVD from Innolife already....

it's reliable and will reach quite fast... i bought from Innolife before..

If you wait for Yesasia or other source, they might not come with all the freebies...

Hi, LDK-BB! Yes, I did. The USD 142 price of the PT DC dvd is already inclusive of the shipping fee. However, that is only applicable if you're ordering within the Asian region. Otherwise, they have a different shipping rate for non-Asia delivery destinations.

The release date is between August 30 to September 10.

I've previously ordered from YesAsia and I do agree that they are reliable however, I don't think this limited edition PT "package" will be sold in the YesAsia website. The freebies (see below) is available only for the pre order release from Innolife. As for the dvd, I'm not sure that YesAsia will be also selling exactly the same dvd as Innolife. Based from my understanding (and I may be mistaken), the limited edition dc dvds (such as YB) are produced by a particular media company for a specific number of volume specifically for preorder purposes only. Those that will eventually be sold over YesAsia and other sites will be produced by a different company. Again, I'm not sure how accurate this information is so, I suggest inquiring with Innolife directly if you want to validate.

- Original scripts

This drama is just so amazing... currently I'm watching it for the 4th time. SYJ performance is superb that Gae In now have become my favourite fictional character in Kdrama and SYJ is my favourite female actress. :P

The DC set sounds so awesome, although the price is steep I'm considering preordering the set. Just never buy stuff from innolife. Would rather buy from YesAsia or PlayAsia if they have it.

@mmym25 : So you've preordered it, did they tell you the shipping fee, release date etc?

Guest LDK-BB

Thank you for the heads up, mmym25. Might place my order some time next week.

Hi, LDK-BB! Yes, I did. The USD 142 price of the PT DC dvd is already inclusive of the shipping fee. However, that is only applicable if you're ordering within the Asian region. Otherwise, they have a different shipping rate for non-Asia delivery destinations.

The release date is between August 30 to September 10.

I've previously ordered from YesAsia and I do agree that they are reliable however, I don't think this limited edition PT "package" will be sold in the YesAsia website. The freebies (see below) is available only for the pre order release from Innolife. As for the dvd, I'm not sure that YesAsia will be also selling exactly the same dvd as Innolife. Based from my understanding (and I may be mistaken), the limited edition dc dvds (such as YB) are produced by a particular media company for a specific number of volume specifically for preorder purposes only. Those that will eventually be sold over YesAsia and other sites will be produced by a different company. Again, I'm not sure how accurate this information is so, I suggest inquiring with Innolife directly if you want to validate.

- Original scripts

Archived