[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

thanks a lot for the news cecilia...whole new 30 minutes?? andd reedited...this is one drama I wish the BGM music is better and 'pabo cheorom' is not played to death ...now I's getting all psyched up on getting the director's cut dvd....please keep us updated on the dvd

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for keeping us posted, Cecilia. That is SUCH wonderful news. I'm sure PT fans are all psyched to grab a copy specially if this will be an even better version than the one broadcasted. Dabong!!!

hey guys, i have some updates about the Director's cut DVD

All 16 episodes are being re edited totally including music and everything

In the ENE rep's words "The episodes are being edited again to the extent that the drama's content will totally feel different"

but the omg thing is

30 minutes of the last episode of this director's cut dvd will be REFILMED again

yeah that sounds crazy but that's what i've been told!!!! WOW

Extra vids, unseen clips, making film, talk style interview and commentary will also be included

that's all for now :)

Guest yidmilan

Wow...omg!!

after last farewell with this drama,

missing every singgle sweet moment between GaeIn-JinHo,

"director's Cut dvd" is the best news I've heard so far>.<!!

thanks for super nice information Cecilia ^^

we'll keep waiting ur next update bout this project

Kamsahamnidaaa...^^

Guest sbee97

In the ENE rep's words "The episodes are being edited again to the extent that the drama's content will totally feel different"

but the omg thing is

30 minutes of the last episode of this director's cut dvd will be REFILMED again

Extra vids, unseen clips, making film, talk style interview and commentary will also be included

This is gooood news! Thanks Cecilia :)

But a little bad news for me too because it's going to cost a lot! My poor wallet :sweatingbullets:

Start saving now! ;)

Hi Pallycute

Thanks so much for explaining. :) Greatest help to me! :D

Cheers

I'm not sure whether they build apple town or not, unfortunately they didn't explain any further about that.

I guess they're still built that apple town, because Jinho's design won the competition. But when it comes to building construction, Jinho's company need partner to complete the construction, so he choose future company to work together with his company.

Or Jinho really gave the project to future company without using his design. But I prefer 1st option because if they run the project without Jinho's design, so why they must open the competition again and Director Choi's contend against his father become useless.

Lil'Hazel:

I'm happy if you enjoyed the drama. :)

ilwoo_aein:

If you like Minho, please come again to Minho's thread ;)

yuta_rule

I also love that moment. That scene is perfect for paris baquette CF.

Just wondering how many PT fans here are from Singapore?

If only we can make our presence known to LMH when he comes to visit, how I wish he was here to plug PT (along with SYJ). Sigh....

Let's hope our PT DC Korean counterparts do us PT fans proud tomorrow at his fanmeet tomorrow.

SYJ is returning from her Maldives photoshoot on the 22nd. Could it be for the reshoot for the DVD? lol...

One can only hope....

Just wondering how many PT fans here are from Singapore?

If only we can make our presence known to LMH when he comes to visit, how I wish he was here to plug PT (along with SYJ). Sigh...

i am, but how do you want to do it?i'm really a noona to MH... :lol:

maybe we should just call him 'jin ho' at the airport? :P and ask him if he brings gae in to s'pore as well... :lol::lol: (but with the screaming fans, dont think he will hear it...haha.. unless we do a placard instead...keke)

Guest srkfan

Done watching the 16 eps! What a drama!! :D

I loved this MV for JH & GI - Timeless

The korean version of 'Timeles' has such heartfelt lyrics for our couple!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ8tM1M666U

page1.jpg

Guest aida038

This is gooood news! Thanks Cecilia :)

But a little bad news for me too because it's going to cost a lot! My poor wallet :sweatingbullets:

Start saving now! ;)

I want to buy it too... Pls. update should it out k..:)

Thank you so much for the good news..:)

ilwoo_aein:

If you like Minho, please come again to Minho's thread ;)

Hi pally ^^ I really like Minho after watching him in "Personal Taste".. I even want to re-watch the drama again after i finish watching "Cinderella Sister" :) So you will meet me in Minho's thread..I've been loyal fans lately..Don't worry ;)

About the OST? awesome!! "Personal Taste" is daebak!!!

Re-posted pic from baidu by Minomi:

03ce85c84975762d00e92865.jpg

^I'd like to have one too!!!

Guest em.sie_1813

@miniejungle ahahaha...! Reminisce the past of course... wanna duet??!

but the omg thing is

@ Cecilia! u always got a BOMB SHELL every time you visit here... alalala. thanks for the news.. hope it will release it soon.. gonna buy it!! ahaha :wub:

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN-HO SSI! LEE MIN HO OPPA!

OMG, what a news there cecilia!!!!!

thanks!!

this is totally awesome!

i still cannot get over how much better this drama can be with a much better music director & editor

Guest miniejungle

^^Cecilia, the moment i saw your post i knew I had to get in and take a look :P so end august? 2 more months to go!!! thank you for the update! :wub:

have your heard any confirmation regarding the re-filming? i checked both MH and YJ threads but there seemed to be no movements at all from both parties... :( or they actually meant they would re-edit the last 30 mins? :unsure:

Guest bianne

hi cecilia..

same with minie, when i saw your post, i expected there to be good news. =D

omg, personal taste is officially one of my favorite kdramas. i'm really looking forward to this.=D

Thanks for keeping us posted, Cecilia! It is sincerely appreciated. Can't wait for August now. :w00t:

hihi

about the Director's cut DVD

I've been told the proposed release date is about Mid to end of August

Archived