[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

Jenny0622

Hey, It's nice to know that PT has a lot of viewers in US. I can't believe when I saw PT's ratings on KR it didn't seem to be that popular. I mean I was thinking the other way around. IDG why they don't love PT. I mean, what's not to love? sweatingbullets.gif

and OMGAH! How can the DVD be so expensive?! I just bought 2NE1's album last week. Now I'm currently broke and this DVD is too damn expensive to me!! tears.gif Do you guys have any  sites that offers a bit more affordable?

Yes Asia has it for pre-order for slightly less but I don't think it comes with bonus stuff like OST, pictorial, poster, postcards and miniature chair calender like Innolife's one.

http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html

Persoanlly I would prefer Yes Asia but I've already placed my order with Innolife ages ago so here I just hope they're a reliable shop.

And I've found this which has a Malaysian version for even cheaper but I don't know if they're reliable or not so be cautious and you need to do your own research on them.

http://www.koreapop....l.php?num=13931

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eternityxdream

i just finish watching this drama the other day and i went to buy the dvd director cut..but it was a bootleg version...it doesn't have proper english subtitle..i guess i have to order it online to get the right one...i thought it's going to be awkward chemistry between ye jin and minho but they does have a good chemistry on screen and look like a real couple too...im glad that this drama gave the main couple so many screen times together

Just got an email from innolife. They are shipping the dvds on Sept. 27.  :w00t:

Yes I've got email from them too. Although I canceled my order because they tried to make me pay extra $30 for delivery to my country. :(

Hi, LDK-BB! That's too bad. Your shipping address is probably outside of Asia hence, the extra delivery charge. If you have friends who live in Asia and are planning to come over to your place, you could have it ship to them and just hand it over to you. Just a suggestion.

They were asking me for additional $10 for the poster's paper tube so, I requested for them to just include it in the dvd package.

Yes I've got email from them too. Although I canceled my order because they tried to make me pay extra $30 for delivery to my country. :(

Just got an email from innolife. They are shipping the dvds on Sept. 27. :w00t:

i did not receive any e-mail from them about the delivery date.... :(:( what was your order number....? is your order number starting with 907x?

Annyeong~~

I heard that "Personal Taste" will be airing soon in Indonesia..

Wow!!! Interesting..I bet Indonesian MINOZ can't wait to see Minho in 'Personal Taste'...

I'm in love with this drama and Minho is so handsome as Jinho..

Ohh, totally my 'all time favorite Korean drama' :wub:

Hi, yon! I think they only send follow-up emails to those whose shipping addresses are outside Asia and/or has initially indicated that they wanted the poster shipped in a paper tube. Does any of the two apply to you?

i did not receive any e-mail from them about the delivery date.... :(:( what was your order number....? is your order number starting with 907x?

I just finished watching Personal Taste yesterday! It got a bit boring sometimes, but it was real good (: Son Ye Jin & Lee Min Ho look really good together!

Hi, yon! I think they only send follow-up emails to those whose shipping addresses are outside Asia and/or has initially indicated that they wanted the poster shipped in a paper tube. Does any of the two apply to you?

oh, if that is true, then it's ok for me... :D .. i'm staying in asia...neither did i request the poster to be in a poster tube... anyway, their poster tube is lousy quality... the tube itself is ok, but they do not have a cap specially for the 2 opening.. they merely use masking tape to cover it... so sometimes, the poster might stick to the masking tape.. and to pay another US$10 (which i did for YAB D-Cut DVD) for the extra postage and poster tube, it's really expensive and not worth it... the post office in my country comes with the cap on both sides, so i wonder why Korea is so outdated in this.. maybe innolife is trying to save costs and have a higher profit margin... :P

Guest BigHeadDog

started to watch a few days ago and i find that it is very nice. didn't know that LMH acting skills has improved so much. This drama also very hilarious as well. i also find that his specs wearing staff can end up with the lady with a kid as both make a very very funny couple LOL...

Guest Himitsuu

Outspoken Love Advice

i Hope it will going to happen :)

What is that??

OHHHH!!!

I MISS PT SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH ESP OUR PUMPKIN COUPLE!!!! Can anyone save me from this deprivation?!!! X_X

Has anyone who ordered the DC DVD hear any news from InnoLife? I didn't get any e-mail from InnoLife and when I logged in, the status of my order remains "In Progress". If they sent out the DVDs on 27 September, wouldn't the status be "sent out"?

I am staying in Asia and I did not request for tube packing for the poster. Hmm... getting a bit nervous about the delivery! But my experience with DC "You're Beautiful" DVD from InnoLife was pretty alright. I received everything in good order! Keeping my fingers crossed for this one!

Hi, angiyeo. You can try sending Innolife an email at innolife58@gmail.com to inquire about the status of your order. They're very responsive.

They initially emailed me to confirm about the poster tube and so, I asked when the dvds would be shipped. They confirmed that the dvds were couriered today.

When you send them an email to make a status inquiry, they will give you the link below and a tracking number to check on your parcel's location.

http://service.epost.go.kr/iservice/ems/ems_eng.jsp (International Registered item)

Has anyone who ordered the DC DVD hear any news from InnoLife? I didn't get any e-mail from InnoLife and when I logged in, the status of my order remains "In Progress". If they sent out the DVDs on 27 September, wouldn't the status be "sent out"?

I am staying in Asia and I did not request for tube packing for the poster. Hmm... getting a bit nervous about the delivery! But my experience with DC "You're Beautiful" DVD from InnoLife was pretty alright. I received everything in good order! Keeping my fingers crossed for this one!

i received my D-Cut DVD today!!!

They sent it out last friday and our post office doesn't work on saturday, so they only deliver it today..

the box is very nice and of good quality..!

the script... is it everyone having epi 10 script? or it's different? if different, we can share share...hehehe

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Guest Himitsuu

WOW! I am so jealous of you!!! tears.giftears.gif I want to have one too but I just can't afford it.. Boo! Just bought some albums too. SIGH!! i wish we were neighbors and  that I could go to your house like everyday and watch PT with you. Haha. 

Guest LDK-BB

So yon, how many dvd are there all together? Is it 11 DVDs? Just want to see if it's the same as the one YesAsia is selling (minus all the bonus stuff)

Archived