[taiwan Drama '08/'09] Love Or Bread (我的億萬面包)

Guest Yvonne

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest royalpirate.

i was wondering, is there gonna be 20 episodes or only 12?

i've been wondering DD:

It says there's gonna be 20 episodes total on Mysoju, but I'm not sure.

Gah, I just checked on iswakfansubs, it says there's only gonna be 12 episodes.

:(

I believe it's only scheduled for 13 episodes.

It says there's gonna be 20 episodes total on Mysoju, but I'm not sure.

Gah, I just checked on iswakfansubs, it says there's only gonna be 12 episodes.

:(

yeah im a fansubber for iswakfansubs and i was wondering why it said final on ep. 12 D:

i thought it was gonna be longer but i'm probably wrong.

anyways, i'm pretty sad they didn't show one yesterday because of the lunar new year. *sigh*

well gong xi fa cai my fellow LOB lovers <3

I have just started this drama, tried out 2 eps. Have to admit I'm not a TW drama fan. Recently watched ISWAK and liked it, esp it's refreshing to see solidly good acting in TW dramaland.

Their chemistry is still great. Joe is playing a ditsy douchbag, he is understandably overacting. It works at times, and he's still moving in moments when his Frank is having light-bulb moments, reminding us that somewhere in there there is a human being. But at times I wonder y Frank has to be this sissy. Ariel is one great actress, that is undeniable esp when the scenes they were playing out made no sense and felt like ad-lib or time fillers. The script and directing r definitely not in the league of ISWAK. And heard that the drama was filmed in 30 sth days?! ...it shows. There are still cute spots here and there, esp those more serious moments btn Doremi and Frank, but there are some very cringing plot drags, making this drama enjoyable only to watch them on screen tog, but nth more.

Guest k-j-wera

hahha i think that Ariel and Joe are soulmate.!hahah

after ISWAK and thE i wonder that this drama will be boirng, and they will be like in past, and all chemistry will gone.

buahha and what else Joe is awesome here!!!xDDDD

he is to funny, lol i wanted see him in role like that*o*

Why are the ratings so low for the show? Usually anything Joe & Ariel are in turns to gold. Is it too experimental for viewers?

Haha how I wish I know the reason to this because I really think LOB drama brings out different chemistry between Ariel and Joe. I truly thought Joe acting in this drama is solid and funny at the same time! But I think one reason is that now seems to be the 'Ethan Ruan fad'?

But oversea fans seem to take a liking more to LOB because its PPS(streaming) rating for LOB is really impressive, beating the other dramas hands down.

LOB fighting!! =) I do wish they will collaborate again but not in the near future; maybe 1 or 2 years later because audiences also need time to draw their feelings away from their dramas back to back.

Counting down to this week's LOB...

^ Thanks Yvonne for the upload! :) Gosh...it's going to be sad?! :tears:

I'm liking the later episodes much better, esp those tender moments btn Doremi and Frank.

BT DOWNLOAD ~ Episode 11

Torrent files:

6th Feeling version

http://www.box.net/shared/mousx2ncsk

hliang version

http://www.box.net/shared/r5y9oefmzt

Ep 11 is up for d/l! Enjoy, but this ep is kind of sad.

Well, I think one more ep to go, right?

Sorry, for the delay of uploading the bittorent files. I just came back from Taiwan for the CNY holidays. So happy able to watch Ep11 in my hotel room. Too bad can't contribute much to the ratings. But still it improved compared to last eps.hehehe... Yup, next week episode 12 will be the last as they have started preview the new drama by Rainie & Giro and it shows it will starts on 15/2.

Ep12 preview show Joe will self-change, become independent & work at a construction site, separate from Ariel for while. On the preview it shows Ariel is going to wed someone...should be En Hao..but if predicted correctly she will either run-away bride or tell directly to En Hao that the person she loves is Joe. Can't wait for next week!

LoB will start broadcasting on TVB's drama channel tonite(Sat) HK time.

Some caps posted on today's Mingpaonews:

07me0073069992ub0.jpg

07me0083092746jg3.jpg

07me0093112786gm8.jpg

07me0103161475rc3.jpg

07me0113180433zh0.jpg

source: www.mingpaonews.com

I'm actually a bit bumped that I'll just miss Joe's play which will have 3 performances at the end of March in HK. One of my friends had seen it in SH and she liked the play. She didn't know much of Joe but in her opinion he's doing a good job as a stage newbie. It's really some accomplishment!

Honestly...the ending...blah...

Come on, at least a friggin hug...is that asking too much?

Sorry, just not satisfied!

Okay, so please check the 1st page for the final ep d/l! Enjoy! :)

Archived