lol so true

and she's folding them,,

does she not have a personal stylist

or is the stylist gone crazy

Guest ling_ling

i like it

i think its cute

maybe not on her persay but i think boyfriend jeans are nice

teamed with the right top you could look hawt!

LMAOwhut? O___o

I think loose jeans/guy jeans on girls is fine, just so long as they're not, y'know, obviously TOO big for them. And the rolling them up is really... weird XD...

katie holms is clearly a female without her own identity. she just morphs into what people tell her she should be like tom.....she clearly wears what tom and her stylist tells her to wear. she's never had her own style until she met tom cruise and his circle - she is such a loser.

Guest JazzyMina

This isnt actly very nice thread, the only reason shes dressing like tht

* i read in sumwhere *

tht shes dressing down and low and nt expnsve and in designers becz shes got a new job in a muscial and she doesnt wana stand ot and mke others look or feel unfrtable around her.

Anways Katie most of the tym looks nice anwys =)

I like them. The style's already been happening in Japan 'cause last time I was there, there was 'boyfriend fit' in the jeans section along side 'straight leg', 'skinny' etc.

i find it cute.

i have one.. though it's like a capri ;tommy hilf. brand. ^^

it looks pretty neat. high heels and tubetop to match it. plus a belt it's a total win.

i dunno bout you ladies but it will be yet another popular trend. lol! XDD don't kill me! :ph34r:

Archived