[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Btw, as someone pointed out, anyone noticed that this was actually a swimming pool and not a river ?

113076402151ay.jpg

:D:P:lol::lol::blink::blink:

I did! :lol: It's one of the many things I nitpicked in this series.

0.jpg

creds: KBS website netizens

Bi in specs... ah, pure bliss... :D:wub:

Now if only I could replace the last pic with something else... hmmm...

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hei Paulette...who would u wana replace with? hehe.

anywayz.. u revealed the mystery of the swimming pool?? haha..

okiez...very zzzz now.. sleepz now!! annyong BIers n IJUKSAers!!!

ah where is albert ~~ ;)

.now i got it ....eun sok mother was mistaken as spy .i think she a sea woman ~~but they cannot be in jeju island right ~ .or are they ........> that day she just want to go gather some seaweed or other food from the sea .. ~~ yet for some werid reasons thoes military man just shot at her in the dark ...soooooo horrible for a little girl to witness such horrible death .with all brain blow ouot no wonder when she see the seafood ..she got hicups the smell and all must have bring up that horrible images .....ah and they make the young brothers .also ....happen to catch the news on their TV .~~ .

im not sure la...

cos i haven't seen the 3rd n 4th ep..

ppl were saying that the kissing was not as good as the making n NGs..

so i assumed it was shown already..

it wasn't??

im also confused!! :huh:

any kind souls here 2 enlighten us??

owhhh!! the NG scene ws the one he kissed the lead actress..

the one i was talking about is with kim sarang..

*nearly kissed her at the ending of eps 4.. hehe!!

let see what i want to say about what i have seem so far .~~ ......i actually get abit weary around esp 1 and 2 and thinking if the drama going in such a pace ..but then it pick up around esp 3 and 4 ~~ .........esp 1 and 2 has so much staged scenes in it that make me dont really feel the flow of the drama~it was like too planned certain scenes ..especially on the bridge ..i think when ....kang bokgu approaching the girl about to jump because ..he refuse to even let her have a chance to wait ...was abit too staged .~~ ..i think maybe was that the first scene they did ..bi tend to get abit too stiff and not very into the role as naturally ..~abit trying tooo hard .~ ...even the scene wit the girl who come to tell him she marrying ..maybe it was abit getting on my nerves how so many scenes seem so staged to deliver an effect ..i thought is there no other ways to convey that same message .it is quite obvious even without telling ..how much he feel so in debt to her .~ ..

..but i think when he took on the bodyguard role ..he become more and more into his role .

but i do like the way it was done in the ring ..~~ how he is using his fist to make money yet he never won ...it is like ..he is ..daring his brother to not come to look for him..since his brother say he will not return aslong as he is still using his fist to fight ..~ but yet ..he never use his fist really to win anything ....~~ ..remembering how his brother had screamed to him ..~ it give one a sense of how aimless this man is ..what does he live for .then ...his defeat are just pretences ..he dont even had the aim to win anything .....~ ..

i think why he feel such a rage to even ....want to revenge ..not only that his brother who was reunited with him...was taken from him so fast .~~ ..also that ..his brother had become a loser ....to become a victim of such a love how can his brother ended up becoming so .weak ..obessed with a woman who look down on him ...~ ..he thought his brother should be more then what he himself has become .~ ..better then him yet his brother kindness ..had not even let him live better then him .......it only make him laid so helpless in front of him now ..and the woman who make him this way is going to pay for this ...~ ( i think in a way also to show his rage that ..why are those people like him make to always be the rejected ones...~ ..those people who think they are so ..much better then them..should be make to ..be like what they are ...at the level they are at ~ .......that cha eun sok for making his brother into such a lifelesss stage should taste what it is like .. ~ my brother leave me ..and when before i can even call him ..he left me again ..~ .because of a woman call cha eun sok ...~~ )

but something just bother me ...~~ er they dont look separated for 10 years more like 10 months or something ..-----;;;;;;;;;

OH AND ~~

Laws Of Concidence and the to be destinied to meet scenes are sometimes abit too overdone ..of course it put u in so much .awe when u feel like there is this invisible link between them ..~~ .it was really romantic to see

*how they can sense each other presence .....eun sok at the beach ......bokgu at the grass field reaching out ...the scenes interchange ..like they are touching each other ....it is like destiny that whenever they thihnk of the same person ....aka min gu they are like fated to sense or ..appear together ~~ .( same idea as what the director did in loveholic using a red string to demo the link .here he did not use that ..but instead use the scenes and circumstances how these two person passes and crosses each other path ...like it was meant to be .....)

*she see the person there ...in the other car....it is like ...she can hear what he is humming the familar tune .*and that hand motion ....feeling the wind with your palm ..~~ ..

*how she happen to be in the same bus as him ..when she is returning from writing on his old house ..and he returning from finding out his brother house ..~~ ..** ..(actually i like that scene alot ) ....it like they coming back from the same destintation or rather the same purpose .....finding mingu ..one found him and the other still seeking ..~~ you get the feeling that how they are bond and link by their same love for the same person ~~ .and that bring them together for a purpose .~

*how she happen to pass by ...when the brother falls from the building * ...that abit so destinied ...*

*er the one thing i think was too overdone was when she was seeking for what she thought was mingu in the crowd and get onto the road in esp 3 and ..he race pass towards her ...in his motobike ...er that i thought was too over done ..** .i was thinking okie I GET It? ..they are doomed to meet each other sooner or later !!~~try to cut down such scenes .it getting abit too overdone ..) ---;;;

haha but i like the way he follow her in the car behind ....that scene was really aching sweet ....her getting so confused with what is happening and being told to her ..going to confirm it and he finding behind her .......wondering where she is heading .............

somehow ...i guess he dont really got a concrete plan for revenge or whatever (when i talk about revenge plan .no one can beat that OLD BOY ..he plan it for over twenty years now that IS PLAN ~~ ) ...he only know to get close to her ..finding a way to pay back what ...his brother is going through ..~~ not every step he taking is consider as revenge ...he even drag her to his brother ward .and just leave her there ! WHY~! ...because he think this is tooo easy for her .~ .he want to do more damages ? ...or ...what ? ...he dont have the heart to show her ...?cannot be .~~somehow he dont even know what he want to do ...that is why .......i think .he dont even know what to do with her ... .(actually i feel somehow that scene was er .also just a scene to show ..how ..it is irony .that she is jus tway from the man she loved and misunderstood who cannot speak to even explain ..and .she is crying her heart out ..not knowing that ..hm )

as for the kiss .i thought was abit er sudden ..ya maybe in a way to cure the hiccup . (when a person having hiccup ..shock can get the person out of it ..er but i dont know why he think kiss is the only way to surprise her .he can like BOO AT HER !! .haha but well..they need to create a point when she willl start to see him in a different light so ..a kiss is created to create that imapct ~ .....)

=

ohoh and i want to say i reallly feeel so interested in this kim joon sang

haha i think i got so interested in him when i see how he look at cha eun sok staring at his wine ..~~ ..hah that scene was reallly sooo cute ~~ and he slowly push the wine glass towards her .~~ ..and she nod her thanks ~

..i must say he surprised me ..i thought he those good for nothing rich man son .~~ how use his own ways to get what he want .but he soooooo tender and sweeet ~~ ....and he such a crisis handler ....such calmness even after being scolded by his angry father who storm out of the room .and ..taking up his own plans of how to resolve the issue of the scandal ..~~ haha i think he quite a persausive man to make even his father see the intelligence in his plan ..of getting cha eun sok as part of the family ~~ when he heard that she not even a graduate .i think he was abit surprised and mayb wondering more about this girl who awlays using her fist to threatened him haha ...and how he visit her parents ~~ ....AH ..and in esp 3 when she fainted and ..he was rushing to the hospital .......he ask bokgu to be more gentle next time ~ not so rough in his handling of protecting eun soh ~~ .and how he pretend to fall asleep when she awake ....~ that was really so sweet and cute how he make her see how that time their scandal can happpen ~~haha ..he told her ..he did also has a love he cherished before ohhhh make me wonder what is his sad love story about ~~ ~~ ....he seem to be handling his life so in proper ...to be like his father .~ ...yet i think he is not a blind follower ..he got his own thinking ~~ ..hm.......really so interesting ~~ to find out what will be happening to him ~ but i think he wont even has a chance with cha eun sok ..ah ..so poor guy ~~ .the girl's mind .seem to be following after ..the bodyguard he hired .~~ ....oh ya and i like it how this mr kim admire honesty in ..people ...though not necessarily he agree with them ~~ but he respect it .....

lee ki woooo is soooooo cute ~~ .i love his glasses ..~~ and sowmhow i think his height is also abit too embrassing for him haha yet he like to use it to intimadate her also~ ~ lee ki woo surprise me ...i so liking this mr kim ..

hmmm anyway i am ranting .....dont mind if it dont make sense .~ ...

Shirley.. WOW.. on hell of write up.. thank you..

Yes you are rite about the destiny meet - overdone thingy... but the dramatic effect was awesome...

eps the same bus scene..

haha ya dramatic effect but they had to selective put such scenes .~~ ..too much can like make me go abit numb .u need to have some surprise element as well .so ..cut down it and maybe slip it in once or twice .it might have better effect not like in every esp there is one or two .~~

.~ but that bus scene took me by surprise .~~ .and it send some sparks to my heart ..how .they were looking for the same person ~and here they are together thinking of him at the same time .~

oh and ..i actually quite like how they did the esp 3 and esp 4 linking up haha when he fall asleep and the two walk out so he never know .who was it that eun sok was meeting ~~ ....sooo pooor thing ...she was sooooooo vulnerable ...and cannot even walk properly .~ .but it was pretty cruel to bokgu to hear the mother throwing such insults at him..when he went to the house (the mother thought he was mingu .).....so that is why i think his rage only manifested ....otherwise ..he will only have drag eun sok to his brother and ...let her see what stage he is in ..but then those insults make him ..change his mind maybe ~he been like surpressing his anger since young .only his brother manage to calm him down ..~~ ..but once he left him ....he give in his rage in the form of fighting in the ring ~ ....yet now ..for his brother ....that rage turn into something that will bring more damages .~ .(er make it worse for him to see his only brother .. only respond to the picture of a woman who is partly responsible for his plight ..quite a knife in his heart .....~ )

Guest freya1507

ah kere?? have to bring in some scalar to chew on and vita drink to keep me going.. don't care if it's a long line.. as long as i can ride on him!!!

epi 5 and 6!! god and i haven't watched 3 and 4 yet!! :( still waiting for the hardsub..

aileen the hardsubed episodes are ready out since friday and you know where to find ;)

omg i missed so much here but i was to busy to come here :(

when i figured it out right Bambiina is waiting for the bed scene LOL

and he really did th jump by his own omg :o

is this necessary ??? to take such a risk to make a really jump

but not make a real movie kiss :P:rolleyes: LOL

maybe i'm a bit stupid but ....

2 and 3 where pretty logical but

4 :blink:

again i have the feeling the director

cut out to many secenes ..but they would have been important

e.g. was confused why the actress rests in an hotel room and bi too

why seoul is at the seaside ...then the assistent said busan ...and i figured out that the shooting is not in seoul :ohmy:

e.g. i have the feeling i miss and important part which brought the actress and jihun such close that she can hit him ....

and why is she crying when he is pulling her through the hospital ... i would have been angry

and wy does she not stand up and look through the door window???

e.g. i completly not understand whe he kissed her at the beach???

e.g why decided the burned girl out of sudden to leave him ???

e.g. and is it right he kissed the burned girl out of mercy??

hopefully there is a more explaining directors cut version

Guest bier4ever

wow..good job freya..thanks for your insights about the series...

miss ya

aileen the hardsubed episodes are ready out since friday and you know where to find ;)

why seoul is at the seaside ...then the assistent said busan ...and i figured out that the shooting is not in seoul :ohmy:

e.g. i have the feeling i miss and important part which brought the actress and jihun such close that she can hit him ....

and why is she crying when he is pulling her through the hospital ... i would have been angry

haha ya dramatic effect but they had to selective put such scenes .~~ ..too much can like make me go abit numb .u need to have some surprise element as well .so ..cut down it and maybe slip it in once or twice .it might have better effect not like in every esp there is one or two .~~

.~ but that bus scene took me by surprise .~~ .and it send some sparks to my heart ..how .they were looking for the same person ~and here they are together thinking of him at the same time .~

oh and ..i actually quite like how they did the esp 3 and esp 4 linking up haha when he fall asleep and the two walk out so he never know .who was it that eun sok was meeting ~~ ....sooo pooor thing ...she was sooooooo vulnerable ...and cannot even walk properly .~ .but it was pretty cruel to bokgu to hear the mother throwing such insults at him..when he went to the house (the mother thought he was mingu .).....so that is why i think his rage only manifested ....otherwise ..he will only have drag eun sok to his brother and ...let her see what stage he is in ..but then those insults make him ..change his mind maybe ~he been like surpressing his anger since young .only his brother manage to calm him down ..~~ ..but once he left him ....he give in his rage in the form of fighting in the ring ~ ....yet now ..for his brother ....that rage turn into something that will bring more damages .~ .(er make it worse for him to see his only brother .. only respond to the picture of a woman who is partly responsible for his plight ..quite a knife in his heart .....~ )

Nice tots.... too bad I'm goin to work now...:lol:

Well see you tonite..

anyway.. I just wanna say.... yes.. you are right again.

Not just you go numb... me as well.. I believe some others too...

ahhhh..... there so much I wanna comment.. but got to go to hell (work) now..

may be I could write from hell....

realmad5uq.gif Where have you been. How dare

you abandoned me and the thread......

I will answer each question...

but laterrrrrr

:lol: ..

Yes.. I'm spamming...

But if it's for Bi.... I risk everything...

I will stand like a rock

I will bend till I break,

till there's no more to give...

If that what it takes....

huahhahahahha...... suddenly I'm in the mood....... (I am this happy becoz of RX news....:lol:)

Guest cookieeemonsturrr

OMG. i can't wait for episode 5 tomorrow. btw i want to give a big thanks/shoutout to the subbing teams and also to the people who helped upload them.

I guess some parts of the drama leave you wondering what? and how come? sort of feelings. The beach scene was definitely shot in Busan coz when I was there for the Busan concert, my hotel was directly across the road and the view was beautiful even during winter time. But was is mentioned anywhere that Eunseok was in Seoul with BK for her filming ? I know that BK came back to Seoul coz of DJ's problem. Anyway tonight we can judge further how much further BK will go for her when trouble comes during her mother's funeral.

Archived