[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

[KBS] Jung Ji Hoon (Bi), Shin Min Ah

new kbs2 drama 이죽일놈의사랑 Synopsis Determined to spend the rest of his life with Han Da-jung to pay her for saving his life, Bok-ku one day falls in love with Cha Eun-suk, a top actress and the ex-girlfriend of his older brother. Bok-ku becomes her bodyguard to avenge his brother, who falls off a building while watching Eun-suk announce her engagement with another guy on TV and ends up in a vegetative state. But, ironically, Bok-ku ends up falling in love with Eun-suk against his wish. Eun-suk is engaged -- against her will -- with Kim Jun-sung, the scion of a family-owned conglomerate that she advertises. Jun-sung aspires to become a politician someday, but he is also the future successor of the Hankuk Group, a company with an impeccable reputation. Eun-suk and Jun-sung are forced to get engaged after they are caught being together one day. The cast

cast_sub_01.jpgJeong jihoon as Kang Bok-ku: This good-looking but hot-tempered guy hates to attract women's attention. He lives with Han Da-jung, a tough-minded woman who is solely preoccupied with making money and whom Bok-ku follows everywhere. cast_sub_02.jpg Shin minah as Cha Eun-suk: A top-class actress, Eun-suk has it all -- wealth, fame and popularity. But on the inside she is an ordinary twenty-something woman. One day she falls in love with Bok-ku, but their love is doomed. cast_sub_03.jpgKim Sa-rang as Han Da-jung: A friend of Bok-ku's since orphanage, Da-jung burns her face while trying to rescue Bok-ku from fire. She takes care of Bok-ku while engaging in all kinds of dangerous jobs to make money. cast_sub_04.jpgLee Ki-woo as Kim Jun-sung: The scion of a family-owned conglomerate, Ki-woo is an athletic and well-mannered guy. He is forced to get engaged with Eun-suk after being accused of sexual harassment. Though he does not love her, he agrees to marry her to restore the reputation of his father's company. ~Kbs Official site~ korijuksa4ge.jpg Summaries(THANK'S 2 ALBERT) dviewtpediting5uf.gif01*02*03*04*05* 06*07*08*09*10* 11* 12*13* 14* 15* 16* CONGRATULATIONS TO Jung jihoon for winning the netizen award(kbs 2005 drama awards) Kim sarang for supporting actress award

★CB DOWNLOADS Bummie* Raina*japaneseguy Taihou*creidesca*jcshk ★EPISODE DOWNLOADS thank's to all who uploaded these links* Ep 1*Ep 2*Ep 3*Ep4*Ep5 Ep 6*Ep 7*Ep 8*Ep 9*Ep 10 Ep 11*Ep 12*Ep13*Ep 13 Ep 14*Ep 15*Ep 16LINKS(SUBS) GET ALL SUBS @ D-ADDICTS BUMMIE SUBS ★NG NG's/Making OST ★Avies/Banners made by Debbii Please credit if used Avie Banner Avie Banner Avie Banner

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c3cilia

hahah..i found the thread..lol..

here's my 2cent..of what happen...:(...

postcard0sm.jpg

*did this a few days back..since stuff are missing now..just wanna share..

Guest c3cilia

wasn't kim sarang some kind of model or something?? like miss korea?? i think she's prettier than shin minah.

well..i think the director base the main actress on their acting ability..and maybe how popular or how the

audience pay attention to them..but still i like shin mina..can't wait... :lol:

Guest critic

OH MY GOSH!! BI!!! ahhhhhh... i'm a little disappointed in the supporting actors though. and shin mina?

but lee min hyuk i approve!! wasn't he also from geuh nom?

Archived