SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest MaryMagdalin

Maybe you should ;)

Kim Tae Hyun - You seem to have big eyes w/o the eyemakeup but both look good (: Whenever I try to put on mascara, it's really unnoticeable and eh. Maybe it's just cause I have wimpy lashes.. but how many coats do you use? If I use more than 3, it goes from eyelashes --> spider legs. Gross :(

maybe i will ;)

one day when i`m not lazy...haha

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hollypolly0377

Picture492.jpg

w/ no make up.. hah.

Picture530.jpg

just dark blue eyeliner..

Picture502.jpg

my eye w/ white eyeliner and on the bottom lid, I dabbed a little lip gloss on my finger and just ran it under my lower eyelashes..

Picture541.jpg

difference on my eyes.

It's hard for me to wear eyeshadow b/c, like most people w/ single eyelids, it's hard, cause we don't have a crease.. haha.

Guest Aestas

lol the ppl with single eyelids in this topic have pretty big eyes for single eyelids

i have small eyes as well. its just that the close ups, without my whole face in the picture makes them look bigger than they really are. :sweatingbullets:

Did anyone want me to do a step by step of the goldish brownish eye makeup i did? i forgot to ask.

hollypolly0377 - i don't remember where i heard this, but you shouldn't put the eyeliner on that part of your bottom lid... because its easier for it to get into your eyes. cute though!

Guest deportedkorean

Picture541.jpg

difference on my eyes.

It's hard for me to wear eyeshadow b/c, like most people w/ single eyelids, it's hard, cause we don't have a crease.. haha.

teehee.

do you put eyeliner on the top lid? cause i think your's would show (unlike my eyelids -_-), which would look great

i think i'll post more later...AHH...i'm getting a digital camera (5 megapixels :D:D:D) this sunday :D :D:D...i'm gonna go and take pictures like craaazy :D.

i'm gonna go buy some fake lashes too while i'm at it.

Guest hollypolly0377

teehee.

do you put eyeliner on the top lid? cause i think your's would show (unlike my eyelids -_-), which would look great

i think i'll post more later...AHH...i'm getting a digital camera (5 megapixels :D:D:D) this sunday :D :D:D...i'm gonna go and take pictures like craaazy :D.

i'm gonna go buy some fake lashes too while i'm at it.

nope, I don't put on any eyeliner on my top lid. :-D

Picture502.jpg

i love your lashes. they are so long and pretty. what kind of mascara did you use or was it the lash curler tthat made it long and curly??

Guest MOONA

hollypolly0377, are your eyelashes naturally that long? if not, what did you do/what do you do to make them look long...

Guest cherryonken

I don't mean this in a patronising way but you all are really gorgeous - peeps who have posted have showed variations of single lidded eyes - big, small, long eyelashes. shorter eyelashes but all of you are really beautiful :ph34r: - definitely makes me question double-eyelid surgery. I have single lids myself but I don't know how to upload pics - I'd like to contribute. If anyone could tell me how - thanks.

Guest banana milk =)

I don't mean this in a patronising way but you all are really gorgeous - peeps who have posted have showed variations of single lidded eyes - big, small, long eyelashes. shorter eyelashes but all of you are really beautiful :ph34r: - definitely makes me question double-eyelid surgery. I have single lids myself but I don't know how to upload pics - I'd like to contribute. If anyone could tell me how - thanks.

To post pics, upload them at http://imageshack.us or photobucket or w/e and get the URL for it. Afterwards, come here and make a new post (FULL post, not the quick reply one) and click that icon of a tree next to the envelope. Then, paste the url there and that's pretty much it.. =) I hope that makes sense!

Here are my pics:

Without makeupf5762fk.jpg

With it

dsc054957cp.jpg

Don't mind the retarded-ness of my purple eyeliner.. I did this in like 2seconds, haha

From above, just because you can't see my lashes from the front:

dsc055236ik.jpg

As you can see, my normal makeup is minimal D: I'll try some of the things that people posted here (:

Guest Aestas

well girls, keep this thread going, don't let it die!

banana milk =) = your lashes are really long! did you use mascara? your eyes are so dark brown they look almost black... really cool! the purple eyeliner is really nice but it doesn't quite look like a smooth line..

Guest banana milk =)

well girls, keep this thread going, don't let it die!

banana milk =) = your lashes are really long! did you use mascara? your eyes are so dark brown they look almost black... really cool! the purple eyeliner is really nice but it doesn't quite look like a smooth line..

Thanks (: actually my lashes are pretty shrimpy and blah but I use Covergirl LashExact mascara.. I like it a lot! The eyeliner.. yeah.. I just drew it as quickly as possible :mellow:

I'm not double lidded but my eyes doesn't seem single lidded like any of the pictures posted though =/ I'll try taking a picture in the weekend of my eyes and hopefull you people will be nice enough to help me out XD;

I really like how you people did your eyes, some of you made me wonder if you did ps or exchanged your pictures XD; After the makeup it gives it a double eye lid effect even!

Thanks for creating the thread!

Guest Jenii.E

ok, after reading every post...i ran to the bathroom n had a look @ my eyes <.< lol

i was jst wondering, wen yoo guyz keep a straight face, does ur eyes look really small.....lyk ur whole eyelid jst covers half of ur eye :mellow:

newaiiz, sum of yoo guyz have really nice big eyes 4 single

newaiiz, sum of yoo guyz have really nice big eyes 4 single

Not to offence anyone but like someone mentioned, the eyes are cropped (cut out by themselves) so they appear larger. Also it's really obvious in some pictures that they're opening their eyes really wide. But it helps to see the makeup soo~ yeah :sweatingbullets:

Guest missavvy

i've seen a lot of people with single eyelids do make up.

the ones i know use eyeshadow, just like up to a certain point, since theres no crease for when to stop, they just blend it up so u can see it. and eyeliner they just do the bottom and then on top too, and u can see it when they blink though.

Guest Aestas

Not to offence anyone but like someone mentioned, the eyes are cropped (cut out by themselves) so they appear larger. Also it's really obvious in some pictures that they're opening their eyes really wide. But it helps to see the makeup soo~ yeah :sweatingbullets:

the pictures have been cropped AND enlarged! that's not the real size of my eye! :sweatingbullets:

Archived