SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

All your eyes are so pretty! :D Everyone's eyes are bigger than mㅑㅜㄷ -_- lucky. I want single, big eyes T_T

Most of you guys have sok ssangguhpool though. And that DOES make a LOTTA DIFFERENCE. Like, single eyelids droop but the sok ssangguhpool makes it stay up, if you know what I mean. Gah :/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest child2child

WoW

this thread is awsome. i can see the BIG difference bewtween putting make up on your eyes and no make up.

i want to put up a tutorial so i shall charge my camera.

:)

<333

i wonder if i have sok ssanggapuhl...

i LOVEEEE eyeliner... i apply like 3 shades of eyeliner(black, white, purple) on top and one on bottom (white) ^^ loveeeeeee it~ eyeliner has become my new best friend! ^^

Guest Aestas

you single eyelid people are lucky in a way though.

when you apply the makeup effectively, it looks sooo gorgeous.

but it took a lot of trial and error.... learning how to apply makeup on my eyes took a very long time...

what's "sok" mean?

Guest MOONA

but it took a lot of trial and error.... learning how to apply makeup on my eyes took a very long time...

what's "sok" mean?

sok as in sok ssang gah puhl means..inside...

Guest deportedkorean

^yeah, like its not visible, but its still a crease...

...i wish i at least had sok ssangkapul...even with that, i'd be happy.

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

but to prevent the < and > from smearing, i put my face powder underneath so the eyeliner has nothing to stick to.

i loooooooooooooooove your trick!!!

i did that yesterday and i only had to touch up my eyeliner ONCE!!

usually i have to look every few hours to wipe away the smears or to reapply, but

yesterday it staaaaaaaaaaaayed!!

i had eyeliner on for like 6 hours. prettyyyy good!

omg thank you hahahaha.

Guest deportedkorean

^lol, youre welcome :)

the website modernclassics posted was good but she's got sok ssangkapul..:(...i wish there were more articles about single eyelids on websites....*sigh*

Guest banana milk =)

^lol, youre welcome :)

the website modernclassics posted was good but she's got sok ssangkapul..:(...i wish there were more articles about single eyelids on websites....*sigh*

I know, seriously =(((( BOOooo

But it's still nice :) soksangapeul is prob the closest I can find in makeup how-to's or w/e to single eyelids. Rawr.

Guest x byul satang

I have single eyelids and wear makeup.

I put on black soft or gel eyeliner (much easier to apply). But I have to put kind of a lot just to make a thin line appear. Then I line some eyeshadow on the bottom and put on some very light eyeliner.

For eyeshadow, I put on a peach/nude colored shadow all over up to the brow bone. And then I use a brighter color over it. Usually I put the bright color so it gradually increases from the inside to outside of my eyelid. So like start with a little bit on the inside of my eyelid and then gradually put more on as it gets to the outside of my eyelid so at the outside, the shadow is almost up to my browbone.

Also, I curl my eye lashes and put on light mascara.

Sorry I have no pics..

Guest hungryhippo

Picture492.jpg

w/ no make up.. hah.

Picture530.jpg

just dark blue eyeliner..

Picture502.jpg

my eye w/ white eyeliner and on the bottom lid, I dabbed a little lip gloss on my finger and just ran it under my lower eyelashes..

Picture541.jpg

difference on my eyes.

It's hard for me to wear eyeshadow b/c, like most people w/ single eyelids, it's hard, cause we don't have a crease.. haha.

you have a great camera. those pictures are so clear! what kind of camera do you have?

Guest Aestas

.. i have a problem... one of my eyes, whenever i curl the eyelashes, instead of sticking in one direction they are ALL over the place... anyone have this problem? i only take pictures of one of my eyes for the makeup pictures because my other eye... the eyelashes are SO WEIRD!.... and there is ONE lash... if i curl it, it curls straight into my eyeball.... GRRR. i feel like plucking it out... but scared of the pain.

i realized... my left eye's eyelashes have grown in a weird direction... i think its because of my single eyelid... not straight out... but diagonal at one part.

Archived