JOlin's before and after

Guest JuStLykEwhOa

Guest __In Lust`

When her career took off, she got way better stylists. She lost tons of weight, hired good makeup artists, stylists & all that good stuff. ♥

you forgot "she got better surgeons" part :lol: .... i think she's pretty and can dance. her songs are plain annoying though..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happyroach

human changes, she still looks like when she's young, but prettier.

gosh, i just love her with her new black hairstyle.

I agree with everything hunny said ;D

Guest rinoa89

man she wasn't cute at all when she was young...she's only cute now because of her make-up, hair and clothes...still not that pretty....

Guest singerchick

I'm starting to like Jolin a lot more after going to her concert. I don't think she changed that much either. When her career took off, she got way better stylists. She lost tons of weight, hired good makeup artists, stylists & all that good stuff. I've seen a lot of her old pictures on tv shows & she looks pretty much the same. Like if you look at a lot of pre-debut pictures of entertainers, a bunch of them look different. It's only after they become superstars that they can get the top notch people to help make them look the best they can be. I can't wait for her new album. ♥

My friend went to her concert on the east coast and she said that she kept on asking "Am I pretty and Am I cute?" and she just didn't get the best vibe from the concert. She said jolin seemed like she didn't have much personality becuause she didn't interact taht well with the audience.

I couldn't make it to her irvine concert though because I had practice AP <_<

Guest Izam.

My friend went to her concert on the east coast and she said that she kept on asking "Am I pretty and Am I cute?" and she just didn't get the best vibe from the concert. She said jolin seemed like she didn't have much personality becuause she didn't interact taht well with the audience.

I couldn't make it to her irvine concert though because I had practice AP <_<

Jolin's always boring in interviews and on TV shows. :wacko::wacko:

I'm not a big fan of her...like other people said, I don't think she has much of a personality

I don't listen to her singing but seriously when people interview her...I want to sleep lol

I don't like her teeth, did she fix them yet? lol

Guest Metamorphosis

she wasn't ugly before, her style is just diff

she looks a lot better now though, i would even say she's beautiful

and i like her music too, she can sing atleast

Guest ichigo_no_powder

I dont know..she's pretty now but I've never found her singing great..nor her dancing

I agree. She looks pretty in some pictures but her face still somewhat bothers me, there's something very strange about it. Personally I don't think she sings or dances well, I don't know why she's so famous.

Guest asianbebe

honestly the before picture doesnt look that much different from noww

everyone grows up and changes!!! seriously if you put a "pretty" celeb in that hair style, hardly any make up and specs on .. they'd look just like that.. and besides she doesnt even look that ugly in the before picc :P

i love herr new black hair! and her dancing improved so mucch if you guys have the chance to see herr newww albums MV alreaady.

I dont know where people get thet "SHE GOT SURGERY" from cuz.. umm

if you lookk at her before pic it doesnt look different from herrr now piccc.. its just now shes more glamouss more make upddd

Guest x__FL4*

she actually looks the same as when she was younger, but of course make up and all that stuff changes a person ALOT. ^^ she's very pretty =)

Guest StiLLThinking

people are sure she did her nose ^^"

she sitll pretty!!

pretty obvious she topped up her nose bridge .. tis was flat b4 :o

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I don't really like her

she can't really sing and her dancing's only ok

she DEFINITELY had a nose job

and her personality is so lifeless

Guest dreamsicle

She has black hair now. In some pictures, she looks just as bad as she just came out. Don't believe there's a drastic enough change to be surgery.

Archived