JOlin's before and after

Guest JuStLykEwhOa

she HAS had surgery

she looks different now as compared to when she first came out too

and makeup makes alot of difference too

do u HAVE proof?? :P

i like her i think her dancing n singing is soo much better now n she's gotten pretty i luv her new hair style!! that black wun ^^

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest v1rgi3

do u HAVE proof?? :P

i like her i think her dancing n singing is soo much better now n she's gotten pretty i luv her new hair style!! that black wun ^^

no, but if you compare her before and after photo, its pretty obvious that her nose use to be flat, and now, its more narrow and the bridge is higher...

but also, she was going for the natural look back now, and now she's going for sex appeal, which enables her to put on alot more makeup, esp. on the eyes...

dancing better, changing ur style, having long hair, makeup, loosing weight... she looks a lot better now... but i also think that she's definately had some work done to her nose...

i tink she would be such an awesome friend to have... her and alan luo.. looks like they have soo much fun together... and she loves to play mj... lol

Guest LAELA

I usually have high standards. In fact, I don't think Jolin's great at dancing or singer. She's only at certain levels with both after so many years since her debut. But I don't know what it is; I don't even know if she's got charisma or whatnot, but I'm a fan and I still listen to her music despite its lack in quality.

That one picture's the only one I've seen, so I can't really judge if she got anything done or not, and it's also in crap quality. But from what I've seen, she has physically changed, and yeah, new stylists, clothes, and makeup can bring someone's appearance to a whole new level.

Guest ninpoo

She looks the same, except with a more modern style. You guys are trippin.

There should be a law, where you can't diss people, if you're uglier than them.

Guest dreamsicle

You can't say that anything is definate, none of you saw her getting surgery done, so just looking at some dumb pictures in angles manipulated by skilled photographers doesn't prove anything. Her nose is narrower (so is the rest of her), but just as flat, she still got sausage lips and the bottom of her face still bulges out. It's hard to believe that she has gotten anything done besides a crazy ongoing diet, yoga, accupuncture, etc. Still looks ugly like she did before, except with more expensive hair, makeup, and clothing.

Guest jho

imo her face looks the same.. its just that she used to have glasses & really bushy eyebrows.. but cmon XD

Guest --sunshine

I think she looks the same... without glasses.

She is very pretty. ^^ I like her alot..

Guest IM TOKKI

she's so beautiful. she used to have an innocent and cute vibe but now she emits this sexy aura =D i love her <3

Archived