JOlin's before and after

Guest JuStLykEwhOa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hunny

human changes, she still looks like when she's young, but prettier.

gosh, i just love her with her new black hairstyle.

Guest 41120

I'm starting to like Jolin a lot more after going to her concert. I don't think she changed that much either. When her career took off, she got way better stylists. She lost tons of weight, hired good makeup artists, stylists & all that good stuff. I've seen a lot of her old pictures on tv shows & she looks pretty much the same. Like if you look at a lot of pre-debut pictures of entertainers, a bunch of them look different. It's only after they become superstars that they can get the top notch people to help make them look the best they can be. I can't wait for her new album. ♥

Guest vc1188

^ I agree.

People who blindly bash celebrities because they look different don't realize that people physically grow up.

Guest marc3lla

^ maybe cus she has a nice voice and she can sing?

i duno... she looks lk such a sweet, innocent and down-to-earth girl and i wanna approach her.

Guest bebesoul

She looks more mature now. Shes worked very hard to get where she is right now. Give her some credit, people! And that girl can dance ! She has a nice body! Saw her at her concert.

Guest vc1188

^ God her dancing has improved SO MUCH within the past few years. Even her choreographer said that back in her Kan Wo 72 Bian days, she couldn't really dance so he had to dumb down choreography and just have lots of arm motions.

I used to hate her cuz I thought she was really ditzy, with no personality. haha =X

Guest ilovetakeshi

Yeah, i agree people change so nothing much to say about her before and after. Although i despise her so hmm...not much to say about her talent, 'style' and looks.

Guest siumeimei1023

I used to think she definately got surgery but seriously, she only look like she lost some weight and have better stylists nowadays... anyhow, she still look pretty! ehhee

Guest i3lu3fun

i never think she's beautiful, it's all the make-up. but her songs was good, n i love her character in "working girl", that drama was funny.

Guest chubzzy

she HAS had surgery

she looks different now as compared to when she first came out too

and makeup makes alot of difference too

Guest RainFan4ever

umm...hello...all of us look funny if we don't do our hair or we don't dress right ..um i remeber in h.s i look like a mess but after i graduate i went to college..then i know how to dress...i think ev ery one has beauty inside of them it just sometimes we don't know how to express it....for example express how we dress....by put our make up...etc....how we do our hair

There's a worse before picture of her... Forgot where I saw it.

People who blindly bash celebrities because they look different don't realize that people physically grow up.

There are so many people who say that *Korean* celebs all go through surgery instead of just growing up. I think that's stupid. Double standards?

Archived