Kim Jong Kook 김종국 - Forever Our One Man

Guest o-cha

Guest hippo1609npt

Oops...and also a song named "One man" I heard it once on radio, but cannot find it anywhere (the song is soooo good!) Does anyone have that song?

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kjgprincess

Good to hear you won't storm in and scream!! hehehe *smiles*

Wow $120 tickets --- yah I got the seats right behind you for $80 --- there seriously is like no difference, so I went for the 80$ and plus I like having an aile in front of us (my friends and I)

HHAHAHHA --- the korean stars I have met is Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo along with a few of their backupdancers. One from Standby and two others from Nana Dance School. I don't like posting my story on soompi, because I am not one throw myself out there going... "I met this one... blaha blah blah." I tell my story and expereince to people that I can see that care, and would enjoy hearing the experience. Does that make sense? So if you would like to hear the experience, I can send it to you ... otherwise, that is all I will say. *smiles* Do you understand where I am coming from??

I also wanted to save my money and wait for Hollywood Bowl coming up... So I didn't spend as much this year. B/c with Hollywood Bowl you gotta stay at the Wilshire, go to the Korean Clubs, buy at least $120 tickets... and go all out!! So didn't go all out for this one.

Thanks,

Amy

Oh, that's cool that you're not all richard simmons-eyed about having met korean stars. But i am interested so if you do have the time, could you PM me with your experience? Thanks. :)

Yea, about that upcoming Hollywoood Bowl, do you know who's coming?

Hi every one. I'm a newbie :"> I'm lookin' for a song by KJK named "Angel". Could somebody help me?

PS:what does "Han Namjah" mean?

Hi--welcome to soompi.

I have 'Angel' -it's from his 1st. I'll pm it to you later. 'Han Namjah' means One Man .

Guest Madisoid

Oh, that's cool that you're not all richard simmons-eyed about having met korean stars. But i am interested so if you do have the time, could you PM me with your experience? Thanks. :)

Yea, about that upcoming Hollywoood Bowl, do you know who's coming?

Sure, I will share my experience.... glad to hear that you are interested and seem very straight foward about everything. Thank you for also understanding me regarding posting my star meeting experience.

I am hoping that I could meet KJK at the concert --- we will see how it goes.

I wish there wasn't an after party, so that he would go tot he Korean clubs instead.

But there is a possibility that he could come out on Friday night and go clubin'.... *crosses fingers*

-Amy

Guest p3nnyl4m

Sure, I will share my experience.... glad to hear that you are interested and seem very straight foward about everything. Thank you for also understanding me regarding posting my star meeting experience.

I am hoping that I could meet KJK at the concert --- we will see how it goes.

I wish there wasn't an after party, so that he would go tot he Korean clubs instead.

But there is a possibility that he could come out on Friday night and go clubin'.... *crosses fingers*

-Amy

Sigh.. den i wish he would come down to any neighbouring countries near Singapore.. so I can at least get some news on him... :(

Guest shinzhu

We need more pics!

Kim Jong Kook in last and this weeks Love Letter 7&14 January 2006.

Jumping 5m10cm beating previous record Yunho U-Know of 4metres85cm.

f8ob.jpg

The reaction haha.

68jh.jpg

s1cc.jpg

Kim Jong Kook & Chae Yeon

54lj.jpg

40xm.jpg

31bu1.jpg

The rejection.

21cc.jpg

untitled15wx.jpg

untitled8ux1.jpg

Oh, and go here to watch various clips of Kim Jong Kook that people have uploaded =)

http://www.youtube.com/results.php?search=kim+jong+kook

Guest lunagal

omg .. kjk going out with shinji :o:o:blink: ... really .. oh no . .. nothing againt shinji really ( oh sorry but who is she ).. it just noooooooooooooooooooo.. yeh ... he better go out yeh .. hihihih .. sorry i just them too much .. hihhhhihi

Actually I thought that ShinJi (from Koyote) was going out with Lee Sung Jin from NRG. There was recently a big scandal about them and a photoshopped phone photo which made it seem like Shinji was showing her breasts. (it was photoshopped). They always are very close.

On that TV show which talked about his life. He said what his ideal woman was like Kim Sam Soon- able to speak her mind and funny, but also not so pretty face. Also good to adults/elders.

ShinJi is a Kim Sam Soon sorta gal...so who knows?

I had a quick search on the korean websites and I couldnt see any gossip about KJG and Shinji

*shrug*

oh owoowo .. it nice to know he not going out with shinji .. omg almost got heartattack ... thank. hihhh

oh want to go his concert tooo ... ..everyone who go please take alot pic and post on here eh .. thanks ..

Guest Madisoid

CONCERT is tomorrow!!

Excited to see him perform and sing!!

I am crosing my fingers that he may go to a Korean club tonight, because my friends and I might go to the Velvet Room again if we don't get a clearance on a guestpass somewhere else!

I will make sure to take videos and pictures!!

-Amy

Guest JiSuLee

i think im a lil bit too late. haha

but i heard he's doing an autograph signing thing

well..it was today, at 4..so right now. lol. at glendale, california.

Guest xBoobyx

CONCERT is tomorrow!!

Excited to see him perform and sing!!

I am crosing my fingers that he may go to a Korean club tonight, because my friends and I might go to the Velvet Room again if we don't get a clearance on a guestpass somewhere else!

I will make sure to take videos and pictures!!

-Amy

ooh have fun!~!... maybe he will, cause most krn stars when they come here.. go clubbing at velvet or karnack. :P Can you also PM me your experience meeting Shinhwa and their dancers? THANKS~!

Guest Eun Jung

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME KIMJONGKOOK RECENT MUSIC VIDEO??

and im so mad at myself. i live in glendale, and he came today, but i didnt know about it :\

Guest mangujowa

ooh, i met him today at the fansigning. cuz the guy whos supervising the whole event is my mom's friend. so i got kinda crappy seats for free, and yeah... i didnt get a pic of him, but i got his siggy. i'll post up his signature later. Hes SOOO HOT IN REAL life, i was gonna faint. and then i met im tae kyung at the restaurant later... ^__^ post up the signature picture later!

Archived