Kim Jong Kook 김종국 - Forever Our One Man

Guest o-cha

He is ok but I get scared of his bulging muscles though and he is way too buff. It is kind of intimidating.

hehhehe it looks like he slimed down or something or is it just me?

kjk is too awesome!! there is just something about him that makes me want to listen to his songs over and over again.

youknow that mole on his upperleft side of his mouth? i am in love with that thing!!! weird but i think it makes him look cuter teehee!!!

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like him in shows and yes his muscles scares me, cause i always feel like if he hug someone he's gonna squeeze the living day light outta them. anywho speaking about jong kook..can someone pm the song that he perform in xman ep 101 ? it goes some like sarang su rol whoh...something like that hahha please !! i really wanna listen to that song. better if i can have mp3 and mv

Guest adikkeluangman

Man... I also love him too. :lol: Just watching his latest MV. Never imagine he can be so adorable in there. But then, his voice is not matched with his body. B)

Guest loreejay

i love his latest album (this is me...)....

esp. Track 3 (Seulpeun Chukha)

i totally agree

i love that song too!!

that and 여전히

god i love kim jong kook :D

Archived