Kim Jong Kook 김종국 - Forever Our One Man

Guest o-cha

200601010026311006_1.jpg

200601010039291006_2.jpg

credit .. kimjongkook.kr

yeyyeyeye.. congrat kjk oppa ... 3 nite .. 3 crown (sbs. kbs . mbc daesang ).. yahoaoaooaoaoa ... so happy for him ..

anyway .. hope he get well soon ...

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Charms1986

congratulations to Kim Jong Kook... the shoot dori kids are sooooo cute.. I was watching the performance and my heart totally melted..

Guest evelyn168

I'm so happy that he's won all 3 daesangs... He's been working really hard this year... It was so cute to watch the boys come out on his KBS Daesang performance...

Guest Madisoid

i am in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with kjg & yeh.

anybody going to his concert in la?

Very happpy for him!!!! He deserves it... he has really done a great job this year, with his singing, stage prescene along with opening up on the weekly Gameshows! GO KIM JUNG KOOK!!

Yes, I am attending his concert in LA on January 21st. (3pm) showing.

I am very excited about seeing him in concert!!

I can't wait do sing the songs with him, hold up signs and DANCE TO HIS SONGS WITH HIM!!

My friends and I will be taking a lot of pictures, digital cameras, real photos (film), and fancams of the entire concert :)

Will definetley post up something when I get back from the concert.

My friends and I are opening up a website that revolves around the idea of Korean Concerts in the US. THe site will host all our pictures from many of the concerts we have been too over the years, along with videos, concert/ticket information, fan galleries etc.

Hopefully that will be up soon... :)

-Amy

Guest jamesyoon

wuts the show that he's hosting in KBS2.. it's with a bunch of adorable little soccer kids. there's always two or three guest with that additional female host. they travel to compete with other little minors. is there a soompi forum for that show? if so can someone paste the link thanks

wuts the show that he's hosting in KBS2.. it's with a bunch of adorable little soccer kids. there's always two or three guest with that additional female host. they travel to compete with other little minors. is there a soompi forum for that show? if so can someone paste the link thanks

i think you talk about Nal Ah Ra Shoot-Dori : Kim Jong Gook's Little League Soccer team

here the thread ..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16596

enjoy ..

Guest kjgprincess

Very happpy for him!!!! He deserves it... he has really done a great job this year, with his singing, stage prescene along with opening up on the weekly Gameshows! GO KIM JUNG KOOK!!

Yes, I am attending his concert in LA on January 21st. (3pm) showing.

I am very excited about seeing him in concert!!

I can't wait do sing the songs with him, hold up signs and DANCE TO HIS SONGS WITH HIM!!

My friends and I will be taking a lot of pictures, digital cameras, real photos (film), and fancams of the entire concert :)

Will definetley post up something when I get back from the concert.

My friends and I are opening up a website that revolves around the idea of Korean Concerts in the US. THe site will host all our pictures from many of the concerts we have been too over the years, along with videos, concert/ticket information, fan galleries etc.

Hopefully that will be up soon... :)

-Amy

that's cool.

are you going to the afterparty? do you know where it is?

Guest Madisoid

that's cool.

are you going to the afterparty? do you know where it is?

Yah the after party is taking place in a hotel in K-TOWN in LA.

They rented out the ballroom/party room area in the hotel (banquet hall).

Basically served there are korean dinners etc for everyone and you can hangout.

I am not going to the after party due to the fact that its $300 a person.

Its a little rich for a finances right now unfortunetly.... $158 for my plane ticket, then $80 seat tickets .. along with food and entertainment for the weekend. SO already spending enough.

I will try and make an impression at the concert, then maybe who knows... I'll try my best to get in!! haha

-Amy

Guest kjgprincess

Yah the after party is taking place in a hotel in K-TOWN in LA.

They rented out the ballroom/party room area in the hotel (banquet hall).

Basically served there are korean dinners etc for everyone and you can hangout.

I am not going to the after party due to the fact that its $300 a person.

Its a little rich for a finances right now unfortunetly.... $158 for my plane ticket, then $80 seat tickets .. along with food and entertainment for the weekend. SO already spending enough.

I will try and make an impression at the concert, then maybe who knows... I'll try my best to get in!! haha

-Amy

Whoa, you're flying into L.A. for the concert?

Do you know what hotel it's held at cus there are several hotels in Ktown.

We should just sneak in or something. haha :D

Guest Madisoid

Whoa, you're flying into L.A. for the concert?

Do you know what hotel it's held at cus there are several hotels in Ktown.

We should just sneak in or something. haha :D

Well, I was going to drive but then I decided that driving by myself on I-5 just would suck. Also I would actually save money flying because gas is still so expensive.

Yah the hotel is called Oxford Palace Hotel in Ktown.

Now that you know the name, promise me you won't storm in and scream and yell.

Maybe its just my age difference, I'm 23, I've learned that that is not anyway to meet stars. (speak some personal experience in meeting some korean stars).

So you are going to the concert??

Guest kjgprincess

Well, I was going to drive but then I decided that driving by myself on I-5 just would suck. Also I would actually save money flying because gas is still so expensive.

Yah the hotel is called Oxford Palace Hotel in Ktown.

Now that you know the name, promise me you won't storm in and scream and yell.

Maybe its just my age difference, I'm 23, I've learned that that is not anyway to meet stars. (speak some personal experience in meeting some korean stars).

So you are going to the concert??

Yea the i-5 has too much traffic all the time.

Lol. i won't storm in, scream, and yell. Thanks for the info. :)

Ooh, Which korean stars have you met before?

Yea i have the $120 ticket for the later evening show. I called kind of late so i got the last row of the $120 section.

Guest chungy

omg. i was reading some newspaper articles about him...and his life is kinda sad....he's gonna tell about it in an episode of "sang kak nan da" on MBC.

basically, he was kinda a momma's boy even though he caused alot of trouble in school...his dad was a military general and was heavily opposed when jong kook started training to be a singer...then while prepping for Turbo's first album, his mother got cancer (breast i think)....and he was so upset and worked even harder....she's fine now and his mom appears in the show with him.....

awwwww....

Guest hippo1609npt

Hi every one. I'm a newbie :"> I'm lookin' for a song by KJK named "Angel". Could somebody help me?

PS:what does "Han Namjah" mean?

Guest Madisoid

Yea the i-5 has too much traffic all the time.

Lol. i won't storm in, scream, and yell. Thanks for the info. :)

Ooh, Which korean stars have you met before?

Yea i have the $120 ticket for the later evening show. I called kind of late so i got the last row of the $120 section.

Good to hear you won't storm in and scream!! hehehe *smiles*

Wow $120 tickets --- yah I got the seats right behind you for $80 --- there seriously is like no difference, so I went for the 80$ and plus I like having an aile in front of us (my friends and I)

HHAHAHHA --- the korean stars I have met is Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo along with a few of their backupdancers. One from Standby and two others from Nana Dance School. I don't like posting my story on soompi, because I am not one throw myself out there going... "I met this one... blaha blah blah." I tell my story and expereince to people that I can see that care, and would enjoy hearing the experience. Does that make sense? So if you would like to hear the experience, I can send it to you ... otherwise, that is all I will say. *smiles* Do you understand where I am coming from??

I also wanted to save my money and wait for Hollywood Bowl coming up... So I didn't spend as much this year. B/c with Hollywood Bowl you gotta stay at the Wilshire, go to the Korean Clubs, buy at least $120 tickets... and go all out!! So didn't go all out for this one.

omg. i was reading some newspaper articles about him...and his life is kinda sad....he's gonna tell about it in an episode of "sang kak nan da" on MBC.

basically, he was kinda a momma's boy even though he caused alot of trouble in school...his dad was a military general and was heavily opposed when jong kook started training to be a singer...then while prepping for Turbo's first album, his mother got cancer (breast i think)....and he was so upset and worked even harder....she's fine now and his mom appears in the show with him.....

awwwww....

WOW --- thank you for giving us this info.

I don't know the details about his life ----- so its nice to read either good or bad.

Thanks,

Amy

Archived