[2008 Jdrama] Innocent Love (イノセント・ラヴ )

RanP

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the concept behind the fetish-like (or bondage) image? It doesn't appear to be that kind of show. You can also see it in the teaser/trailer but only briefly.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/973f5813909706/

At first glance, this concept picture reminds of last season's psychological human jdrama Last Friends ... the blood red ribbon around their necks that interconnects their fate to each other.

At first glance, this concept picture reminds of last season's psychological human jdrama Last Friends ... the blood red ribbon around their necks that interconnects their fate to each other.

I agree.. when I saw the first teaser, I immediately thought of Last Friends and everyone's character in this drama sort of relates to the characters in Last Friends. Like having dark secrets that has something to do w/ their past. The new cm for this drama along w/ Utada's song really goes well together. Once again, this is one of the drama I'm looking forward to this fall.

Guest Maia-chan

FujiTV's Kaze no Garden has suddenly become the hottest property in town, getting 20.1% for the first episode. I wonder if this drama can actually top that, and the scriptwriter and director have lots ot answer to their followers following a dismal second half of Last Friends which is just a train-wreck after they changed the script and kept Ryo's character alive to the very end. I hope this time they stick to the original and not change halfway, or else it will definitely become as convoluted and under-developed as LF.

Guest Maia-chan

Actually, it's not as good as it's supposed to be, considering it's a Monday FujiTV slot. That slot always has dramas exceeding more than 20% in the first episode, so IL is kind of a disappointment.

Actually, it's not as good as it's supposed to be, considering it's a Monday FujiTV slot. That slot always has dramas exceeding more than 20% in the first episode, so IL is kind of a disappointment.

well, the 1st episode rating doesn't determine the drama is successful or not, I think it's an obvious fact :rolleyes:

do you guys know if someone is planning on subbing this drama? thanks!

Querbeet fansub will sub it ^^

I havent watched it yet but i agree with *Nomanymore*. The 1st episode rating doesnt determine the whole drama itself. We'll have to continue to watch for oursleves and everyone has differeent views, Some would think its better or not. I haven't watched it yet since im waiting for the subs. I'm patiently waiting for it (:

anyone screencap any pics? (:

Archived