China's Men's Gymnastics Team

Guest huangmeixi

Guest huangmeixi

Wow Zou Kai? He was never my fav but that's so nice of him! Chen Yibing looks so cute at whatever event for watches they're at. His smile really lights up a room.

I wonder who would be better at tennis. My bet's on Zou Kai. Thank you so much for the pictures you guys! It's nice to still see them being active.

Edit: Wow! 14 pages? I swear, I can't believe how far we've come. I never would have imagined this thread would go to fourteen pages at all when I made it. I just wanted to congratulate the boys, because I know how far they've come and how much hurt they've had to endure, especially at Athens 2004 when they were the best team, and couldn't scrape together individual medals, let alone a team one, medals which they deserved. Especially Li Xiaopeng Xiao Qin and Yang Wei. And they persevered, for us! And they came away with what they deserved, 7 golds, rightfully earned. I just wish they knew how much they brightened my summer. They totally deserved to be on top and I see in everyone of them the sacrifice and hard work. Even Huang Xu, who didn't get an individual gold, but has been a solid rock for the team since 2000. They all deserve the praise given, the only one who maybe doesn't really fall into this category is probably Zou Kai, who's still really young, and simply had an incredible first Olympics. I hope he can grow into the athlete that the others are, who give it their all. And seeing the news about the auction, well, I definitely have high hopes for him, his character I mean, not his chances of gold at London. Because that's what makes me love them all so much. Their character and personalities, and how real they are. They can work hard like superhumans, and still make me smile with how normal and funny they can be.

Gah, if I had my pics I'd make a banner or something or whatever. But all I can really do is say again, thank you all for making this thread awesome. And thank you vivz for keeping us up to date with all the wonderful translations and pictures.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

huangmeixi: im so glad there are so many gymnastic fans here!! lol

anyways did you say that you like xing ao wei? you know he recently got married!!! he's just 23!! apparently he fell love in first sight with his wife at a gymnastic competition.

100763620.jpg

and 3 recent pics of xiao qin

100765867.jpg

Img259921543.jpg

Img259921544.jpg

omg page 14 already?! last time it was like barely pg 13. Gymnastic fans unite,lol.

huangmeixi: they all do deserve to be on top,specially Yang Wei I was so sad when he fell during high bar in 04.Man they brightened my whole summer! I still rewatch the competitions online lol

awww those pics of Zou Kai and Yibing are too cute!! thanks for posting jacinda! I like Zou Kai's new hairstyle, makes him cuter. Haha true Zou Kai looks like he'd beat Yibing in a match of Tennis.

Viv : I love how you find all the latest pics!! Xiao Qin is looking really good, I totally forgot he was in the army. Dude I didn't know Ao Wei was only 23? I thought he was older 0_o but congrats to him on getting married (sorry huangmeixi-- but there are still other gymnasts :P)

ksam: you still watch the clips online?? wow... that's what we call "post-olympic syndrome" in HK!! lol i think i told you already right? XD

anyways, i find the most recent pics of them in this forum... but it's pretty slow actually. it's not TOO updated but hey, at least we get to see their latest pic right?

Btw, you guys are wrong, it said that for Zou Kai and Yi Bing's trial tennis match, Yi Bing was a better player cos of his arm strength. He scored higher for his serves etc. But now that I think of it, Yi Bing's arm strength is definitely stronger than Zou Kai, wouldnt it? cos he's huge!! Compare their bicep sizes!! LOL

^^ LOL yes Viv i still do watch it online when I'm bored :P

haha no way?! Yibing won? Oops my bad. Yea Yibing's bicep is wayyy bigger than Zou Kai's, his biceps are like as big as my head :lol:

Man imagine a serve from Yibing--i'd be scared lol.

apparently Li Xiao Peng is in HK right now for an award ceremony. lol hopefully i will get pics of the events somewhere.

some recent Xiao Peng pics.

1901553039.jpg

Img259876956.jpg

Img259876954.jpg

Img259876952.jpg

Zou Kai's latest blog entry

【2008-10-08】鲁豫有约

好久没更新了呵呵。最近很忙很累把这几年没坐的飞机次数都坐回来了呵呵。今天大家可以关注一下十点5分湖南台的鲁豫有约男团上半期。明天是下半期有兴趣的眯亲们可以关注下呵呵。最近也做了好几套的采访基本都是集体的。不过集体的比个人的好看显得更有意思更能显示出男子体操队集体团结的魅力。呵呵。今天失眠特地来向大家汇报下工作哈哈

Translation:

Lu Yue's interview

Haven't updated for a long time, haha. These days I've been so busy. I've been taking lots of flights. I didn't travel for a few years so I'm taking a few years worth of flights now haha. Today, you guys will see us gymnastic team on Hunan TV at 10.50pm as we did an interview (first part) with Lu Yue. Tomorrow its the 2nd part of the interview, so people who are interested in us can watch, haha. Recently we've been doing lots of interviews but they are group interviews. It's still better than doing individual interviews as there's more meaning as we are a team, and we give off more charisma as a team!! haha!! Well, today I couldn't really sleep so I'm here telling you guys what I'm up to. Hehe.

Yi Bing's latest blog entry

2008-10-12 | 特别特别想大家!!!

好久没有写了 很想大家 最近我一直在忙 忙什么呢 跟大家分享一下 九月三十号到十月四号去了青海旅游 五号参加了傲伟婚礼七号去的沈阳(参加浪琴表的活动) 八号下午回到北京 九号晚上去庆祝李宁新公司开张 十号下午参加别克汽车活动 晚上跟别克公司吃饭昨天上午赶回天津 下午在天津电视台做节目(沟通)今天终于休息了。。。。。。好好在家陪爸妈 这段时间没写博客非常抱歉 知道大家也很想我很挂念我 我也同样啊 天气越来越冷了 大家要注意保暖啊 关于最近的一些照片我会在后面的博客里补上的 大家要开心哦 我特别喜欢的一些图片

11d9639b530g214.jpg

11d9636136fg215.jpg

11d963ba43dg213.jpg

11d9637c4c4g215.jpg

还有熊猫图 我特别特别喜欢谢谢大家给我做的那么好看的图片 好可爱 赞

11d9638ffa4g215.jpg

11d963ddf66g213.jpg

11d963a1740g215.jpg

11d9639a02cg215.jpg

11d963b9ae3g215.jpg

Translation

2008-10-12 | Especially missing you guys!!!!!

Haven't written for a long time. I miss you guys. Recently I've been really busy. So what have I been busy with? I'll share with you guys. From September 30th to October 4th I went to Qing Hai for holiday. On the 5th I participated in AO WEI's wedding. On the 7th I went to Shen Yang (to participate in Lang Qin's show) On the 8th I returned to Bei Jing. On the 9th night I celebrated Li Ning's new office's opening. 10th, I went to Bie Ke's(?) car show and at night I had dinner with the workers of Bie Ke company. This morning I rushed back to Tian Jin for an afternoon TV program (communication). Today, finally I get to rest.... and accompany daddy and mommy. These days I havent had time to write blogs so terribly sorry. I know people have been missing me, same with me!!! The weather has been getting colder and colder so you guys must stay warm. About recent pics I will post them up a bit later on this blog entry. Everyone must stay happy!! I especially like these pics:

http://1852.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog...639b530g214.jpg

http://1842.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog...636136fg215.jpg

http://1872.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog...63ba43dg213.jpg

http://1842.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog...637c4c4g215.jpg

and also these pics with the pandas. I especially especially like these. Thank you everyone who made these beautiful pics. So cute!!

http://1862.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog...638ffa4g215.jpg

http://1842.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog...63ddf66g213.jpg

http://1872.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog...63a1740g215.jpg

http://1862.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog...639a02cg215.jpg

http://1852.img.pp.sohu.com.cn/images/blog...63b9ae3g215.jpg

OMG haha, remember I've posted these pics before here?? I can't believe these pics were actually forwarded to Yi Bing and he actually likes them!! lol hes sucha KID!!! =D

Guest huangmeixi

*Sigh* Why are all of them getting married? I think only Chen Yibing and Zou Kai are single on the team.

Xing Aowei was so cute back then, and it doesn't look like he's changed much, looks or personality wise. He still seems very happy-go-lucky. Oh well, at least I still have Yibing. But man, that sucks. He's too young!

Any pics of Chen yibing at the wedding? I love Yibing's blog. He's so easily amused.

huangmeixi: haha i couldnt find any pics of Yi Bing at Ao Wei's wedding.

Anyways referring to Yi Bing's guest appearance on the Tian Jin TV show, someone actually went to the show and posted on some forum an account on what she/he saw in the show.

天津電視台《溝通》欄目專訪[陳一冰]

現場見聞 (轉自貼吧)

對一冰的總體印象:比電視上要瘦很多,很有禮貌很随和,不時冒些小幽默,很乖,很可愛,比電視上好看......總之就是給人感覺非常非常地好(我是形容詞貧乏的人......)

1、開場的時候主持人問一冰吃飯了沒,一冰說早飯也沒吃,中午飯也沒吃,因爲節目組說要請他吃晚飯。

2、還是開場,主持人說台下坐的大部分是女生,一冰說男生也是陪女朋友來的或是受女朋友之托來的。主持人現場求證了幾位男生,他們都說是自己要來的。

3、電視上放着一冰媽媽的采訪片斷,一冰先是回頭看,然後轉過來趴在沙發扶手上跟坐在旁邊的媽媽親昵的說話。(好可愛)

媽媽說起一冰小時候很乖。

4、一件事是小小年紀就開始練體操的一冰經常是手上帶着傷,媽媽很心疼,說當時如果他哭鬧說不想練,可能也就不讓他練了,可他從來不哭鬧。主持人就問一冰,你爲什麽不哭鬧呢?是不是很喜歡體操。一冰說也不是,就是爸爸媽媽已經給送到訓練館了,就練吧。

5、另一件事是說,他小時候家裏條件不好,他喜歡的玩具不能買給他,他不會像其他小孩子那樣哭鬧爲難父母。如果很喜歡的,他就會跟媽媽說,我很喜歡這個玩具,不能買沒關系,我想在這兒多看會兒可以嗎?媽媽說的都要掉眼淚了。(好懂事的小孩子啊,懂事得讓人心疼!)

6、節目上有放一些他的照片,每每引起現場的轟動,比如他小時候挨教練訓的那張,現場就小轟動了一下,估計是大家都覺得太可愛了吧,可憐巴巴的樣子。

7、然後說他從外國帶酒回來給爸爸喝,可是爸爸都不舍得喝。給媽媽帶化妝品,也不舍得用。他就說,媽媽是天生麗質。(媽媽一定很開心吧^^)

8、節目中也采訪了他爺爺奶奶,爺爺奶奶都很驕傲,奶奶說,全世界成千上萬的奶奶有幾個能做上冠軍的奶奶呢?而且現在爺爺奶奶去菜市場,攤販都會說冠軍爺爺冠軍奶奶來了。(好可愛的老人家!)

9、節目結束,現場的女生很多都圍上去請他簽字,因爲我們站在外圍,所以具體的情況不太清楚,但是從大家最後滿意的狀态來看,應該是全部滿足要求了。照相的時候,可能是大家覺得背景不夠好,所以又整體移動到舞台的另一側,整個過程中他基本上是裏三層外三層的被圍在中間。當時站在我們附近的一位工作人員說,都是小姑娘啊,好受女孩兒歡迎阿。他媽媽也在旁邊,應該會感到很驕傲吧?^__^||

Translation:

Tian Jin TV (Communication) interview with Chen Yi Bing

live coverage (forwarded from Tia Ba (some forum))

An overall appearance of Yi Bing: looked much skinnier in person than on screen, was very polite and easy-going, constantly giving off a little humour and was very cute. He looked even nicer in person than TV and always gave people a very very good image (I really lack describing words.....)

1. The hosts of the show asked Yi Bing whether he had eaten dinner, he said that he didnt eat breakfast or lunch as the people form the show said that they will treat him dinner.

2. It's still the show opening, the host said that most of the audiences were girls, Yi Bing said the guys were there to accompany their gf's or they're here for the sake of their gf. The host then asked some guys on the spot, they said that they came to watch him out of their own interests, not for others.

3. The tv monitor showed Yi Bing's mom's interview clip, Yi Bing initially turned his head to watch but afterwards turned around to lie on the sofa to sit next to his mom and talked to her. (so cute)

4. One thing was that he practiced gymnastics since a very young age and he always had injuries in his arm/hands. His mom was very heartbroken. She said that if at that time he cried and said that he didnt wanna train, maybe she wouldn't let him practice but he never cried. The host asked Yi Bing "why did you not cry? is it because you love gymnastics?" Yi Bing said no, it's cause daddy and mommy sent him to a gymnastic school, then why not practice/train?

5. Another thing was that, his family wasn't that well off when he was young, the toys that he liked his parents couldn't buy for him. He wouldn't be like other kids who would only cry to try and give a hard time for his mom/dad. If he realli liked something he would tell his mom, "i really like this toy, if you can't get it for me, it doesn't matter, but I want to stand and look at the toy for a bit longer, is that ok?" His mom will then tear up when he says it. (Such an understanding child, it melts people's hearts!)

6. Many of his pics were shown on a slideshow which made everyone scream but comparing to his younger years where he suffered from his coach's training, people at the show only screamed a little as people probably thought he looked too cute as they looked at his poor face.

7. Afterwards he said he bought alcohol for his dad from abroad, but his dad would not drink. When he gives makeup to his mom, she wouldn't use. He said, mom was born to be pretty. (his mom must be happy ^^)

8. The show also interviewed his yeye and nainai (granny and grandad), granny said "there are so many grannies in the world but who can be a world championship's granny? now whenever granny and grandad go to the market, the people would say champion's granny, champion's grandad is here". (aww such cute grandparents)

9. As the show came to an end, the girls at the show all rushed to surround Yi Bing to ask for autographs. As we stood on the outskirts, we couldn't realli see what happened but from the satisfaction of everyone, it seemed that he satisfied everyone's wish. When pics were taken people moved to the stage's side, perhaps they thought the scenery wasn't nice enough. From what we see, Yi Bing was wrapped around 3 layers of people. A helped near us said "oh... it's all young ladies, he's so popular amongst young ladies. His mom is on the side... she should feel realli proud!! ^_^

rs52eq.jpg

33cyhqq.jpg

nqr3ic.jpg

15gs9jm.jpg

v7ci35.jpg

b983dc.jpg

30cowgh.jpg

2mrgoj9.jpg

2mq6s10.jpg

2im055c.jpg

30c3txi.jpg

nps3s1.jpg

Guest huangmeixi

Oh he's looking hot in that black shirt. He's skinnier in person? That's good because he's seems so muscular on screen. A little skinnier would be perfect...for I don't know what. Our future together.

His grandparents words, I think about being a champion's grandparents, I think, must be the best reward for Chen Yibing. He let them feel so good about themselves. I wish I could do the same for my grandparents.

I really want to know where to download this. Has it been aired?

Edited for bad punctuation.

^ not sure if it has been aired or not but I havent seen it. lol

Zou Kai updated his blog on the 14/10/08

日记 [2008年10月14日]

好久没更新了呵呵 最近很忙 忙慈善活动和宣传活动 不知道怎么回事 反正天天都有事情做 呵呵 今天去训练馆训练了一下力量 没练多少 结果把我累的都没有脾气了 现在开始想象恢复时候的艰苦了 但是没有关系 我也不是第一次面对困难了 困难都是小事有教练的监督 我都会坚持下去的呵呵 附送一张网上有的我和一冰的照片个人比较喜欢的头发 现在头发剪了 很怀念 我的简单生活就写到这里啦 在这里在一次祝大家幸福

Translation

Haven't updated for a long time. haha recently been busy participating in promotions and functions. Don't know what's happening but nevertheless, there's something to do everyday. Haha, Today went to the gymnastic stadium to do some training, weights... didn't really train a lot. The results was that I was so tired that I had no strength to do anything. Now all I can think is the harshness of training again.... But doesn't matter, it isn't the first time for me to cope with difficulties. Difficulty is just a small thing to encounter, it's fine I can continue to fight on with it. hehe. A picture of me and Yi Bing to show you guys... I personally like this hair more... but now I got a haircut... really miss the old hair. So heres an account of my life... hope everyone gets happiness.

http://static5.photo.sina.com.cn/orignal/4...f2t59250b3fc284

And Zou Kai at an auction

20080927_d74f1e7f9f7c92bba8c1LA38Bw3ATbK4.jpg.thumb.jpg

20080927_6ff4bcfc6c86a2e99efak8fRHmYFBglZ.jpg.thumb.jpg

20080927_1f6ac93e32cb1789360aE09htKdtroRv.jpg.thumb.jpg

20080927_a9c6b49d73d32d34980cuEObQweviSue.jpg

9epEg4Pbnx.jpg

zkSHx766Ed.jpg

WMjuSVlIE7.jpg

DUKeRDqtsZ.jpg

FMUMM3Hrrb.jpg

Some pics of Xiao Peng in HK recently.

ss02101311_big.jpg

U2389P28T3D2201890F326DT20081013041220.jpg

U2389P28T3D2201891F326DT20081013041222.jpg

U2389P28T3D2201892F326DT20081013041224.jpg

U2389P28T3D2201893F326DT20081013041226.jpg

U2389P28T3D2201896F326DT20081013041232.jpg

U2389P28T3D2201897F326DT20081013041234.jpg

p.jpg

Recent Yang Wei/Yang Yun Pics

Img260026460.jpg

Img260026463.jpg

Img260026466.jpg

Img260026467.jpg

Yi Bing at a Tian Jin gymnastic school

xinsrc_5731005151754593136385.jpg

xinsrc_5831005151754015325066.jpg

^ cool i might watch that clip later.

1017-NEWS38_2.jpg

20081017135412be0a9.jpg

20081017135424a3cf8.jpg

Xing Ao Wei's wedding. I think you can see Yi Bing and He Wen Na (trampolining winner) as the bridesman/ bridesmaid

11da768fd15g213.jpg

11da76d8d58g215.jpg

11da773e0a6g213.jpg

11da781f559g214.jpg

Guest huangmeixi

OMG, Xing Aowei's bride is gorgeous! Aowei always was really tall for a gymnast, like 5'7 or 5'6. They all look so handsome in that group shot, except Zou Kai. What is he wearing? Did he just pop in?

Chen Yibing looks so cute with the red scarf and in black. Black suits him.

And I really like that shirt Yang Yun is wearing. It seems like being on the gymnastics team automatically guarantees you a marriage, lol.

Oh and btw, I think I officially hate He Wenna now. JK! I tolerate her. She needs to go for Dong Dong or something and leave Chen Yibing free.

^^ Xiaopeng and Xiao Qin look small compared to Lin Dan but they look very nice :P

My goodness i've missed out on loads of new pics!Really wish we didn't have midterms right now :( ..or better yet at all.

Ohh i want to see Yibing on that show, hope it airs soon. Where is Yibing at in his most recent shot with that lady? Aww Zou Kai cut his hair, I really liked his bangs.

Xiaopeng looks very shuai in his pictures ^_^

Huangmeixi: agreed!!I don't He Wenna either! LOL she should go after Dong Dong !!

Guest huangmeixi

Oh how'd I miss the new pics?

That lady is Rene Liu. She's probably one of Taiwan's best actresses. She was in A World Without Thieves. Chen Yibing looks really cute there. Like he doesn't really know what to do. Well, when does he ever not look cute? It's pretty cool he met her.

Oh, and that picture of Xiao Qin (breakdancing?) is going to send me to jail. Look at that stomach! They look so hip with their hoodies. Jiang Yuyuan is really cute. I really hope she can reach her potential in 2012. :( It makes me sad to think she may never be able to do that. She seems injury-ridden.

Guest yellowchocolate

OMG

i love zou kai

HE LOOKS SO CUTE

if he ever gives up gymnastics, i think he could make it as a actor or model...

LOOK AT HIS CUTE FACE...

awwww he looks so young, like 14? he looks like a cute kid.

=D

Archived