China's Men's Gymnastics Team

Guest huangmeixi

Guest jacinda

I'm so glad I came back to this thread. Thank you so much vivz for these pictures. I'm about ready to die from the hotness that is the Chinese team shirtless. OMG. Someone at ONTD olympics was saying jokingly how gymnasts should perform shirtless. I never thought I'd see the day. Hurray for the Chinese team being trendsetters.

Can I ask permission to repost these at the LJ com? I promise I will credit.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wahhh thanks for more pics and video links vivz! But i can't see the Zou Kai ones :(

Ooo he was shopping around with a lady friend???? Ahhh Yi Bing I want to go shop with you!!

Hahahah you got to love appledaily and their articles, thanks for also translating vivz :D

jacinda- Feel free to use these pics. I don't mind at all. We should let other people know how talented these gymnasts are! :sweatingbullets:

The gymnastic team left Macau for Sichuan today I think!! Damn I miss them!! lol

In HK!!

n588025684_1173335_1590.jpg

n588025684_1173329_6368.jpg

n588025684_1173328_5997.jpg

Dunno who the guy in red shirt is.

Martin080829a136.jpg

sitting on Xiao Qin's lap!!! haha

hong080830a012.jpg

Some girl fan holding on to his arm, hoping to take a pic with him at the hotel lobby!

P1030932.jpg

Surrounded by fans again....

0916574.jpg

Slightly tipsy??

b_DC2FEF0C12CDDFDD9477AE60222ECD95.jpg

Zou Kai became the cover of a magazine!! It also says that there was a mysterious girl in Xiao Qin's room during their stay in HK and she was taking pics with him. When he was changing, the girl was still there... so the HK press just made up stories saying that ooo that girl might be someone special and bla blah. I really HATE HK tabloids and the reporters!! They ALWAYS make up stories.. .even though they're funny at times! lol

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

He Ke Xin (uneven bar winner from women gymnastic team) playing with him?

IMG_1839.jpg

b.jpg

Falling asleep

0831garym0016.jpg

So much cash???? $_$ LOL

1220185652_w0lVN3.jpg

U2755P6T12D3913713F44DT20080831200623.jpg

U2755P6T12D3913707F44DT20080831200534.jpg

Leaving HK for Macau

chy080830a365.jpg

Xiao Peng blowing a kiss again XD

AngelLi.jpg

angel1.jpg

angel2.jpg

angel3.jpg

She's Xiao Peng's GF and her name is Angel Li! She's from America and from a gymnastic family, her dad was a former gymnast or something! I'm quite suprised that she's just 20 and that Xiao Peng fell in love in first sight with her in 2003 when he took a vacation to the U.S cos at that time she was just 15?? :lol: I think they're gonna get married soon too like Yang Wei and Yang Yun! I think she looks quite "down-to-earth". Apparently, Xiao Peng hired a private English tutor to learn English in order to talk to her in English!! LOL. Wish them good luck!!

Random pics

248704f79448134438f309c57a851bc7_web.jpg

The girl next to Yi Bing is Zou Kai's sister and the girl next to Yang Wei is Yang Yun, Yang Wei's GF.

b_729227BE3DF87ED8BD6F5FAFCE485638.jpg

Ooo it's Teng Hai Bin at the front!!! He looks quite good there

10hmu7c.jpg

Short Zou Kai interview clip

Oh and another thing you guys might be interested in knowing... is... about Yi Bing's love life. I've been reading a lot of news regarding his love life and here is briefly what it's about.

So there have been lots of rumours over Yi Bing's GF these days and there are up to 3/4 rumoured GFs now, including the one that went shopping with him in HK!! Some rumours even say that he has a really complicated background in relationships!!! :mellow: I dunno. I guess when people start getting popular, rumours start to spread and people just make up stories trying to worsen their image. We still don't know if he is REALLY single or not.

-EDIT-

OK Yi Bing JUST updated his BLOG talking about the rumours that have been spreading these few days!!!

Chen Yi Bing's BLOG

You guys can take a read if you understand chinese!! I think I will translate tomorrow. Too tired right now. But basically he says that the girl that we saw he shopped with is someone called Shu Chang and he didnt know her at all at first but after he got his gold medal on the rings, she wrote this long richard simmons blog saying how much she likes him as an athlete and stuff and he thought she wrote realli well so somehow through connections he got her phone number and they started texting each other and became friends like that. He invited her to come to HK to shop around cos she had free time too but he confessed that he didn't lie (that he has a GF) cos really they only knew each other for a few days, how can they possibly become lovers within the few days! .... yeah thats basically what his latest entry on his blog says.... he reveals to us what really is happening between him and that "suspicious girl"...

Ya i will translate more tmr.

awww Zou Kai is super cute!! And man come to think of it I think he's the most popular out of all of them huh?

Hahah Haibin is HOT :wub: hahah what a nice Bag Yang Wei has :P . Xiaopeng's gf is cute! She looks like a real nice person, but she doesn't look 20, i would have thought abt 23/24?

Wow, YiBing met her bc of her blog? Well then I wish i was a good writer, and then hopefully meet him up next year,lol---yea that won't ever happen. Aww he seems really honest, explaining the relationship he has with her when he doesn't really have to.

Okay so this is Yi Bing's response to his scandal with the "suspicious girl" that happened over these few days!!!

大家好啊 我从香港 澳门回来了 大家很想我吧 本来我早就躺在床上准备睡觉了 真的很累了不过当我看完一些关于我的八卦 我是真的有些忍不住了

本来我是不想去理这些事情 但现在已经严重的影响了我的生活 我也不想让支持我喜欢我的支持者们失望 让他们觉得我在说谎 但更不想那些无聊的人去猜测我 污蔑我 现在我来说一下

我跟舒畅的事情大家仔细看好了 听好了:我比完吊环决赛的第2天 我在去做活动的时候 竟然有记者问我 你跟舒畅什么关系 我当时是莫名其妙 我根本不认识舒畅啊所以当场我

就否认了我认识舒畅

但后来有朋友跟我说 她在她的博客里写了一篇文章 是祝贺我吊环夺冠的 我就去她的博客里看了 觉得她写的很好大家的关注反而让我重视了这件事情 我就找了朋友要到了她的手机号 跟她联系 并感谢了她对我的支持和肯定 后来经过几天的联系 我们成为了好朋友再后来我们就去了香港 当时她在无锡拍片正好有几天休息 我就邀请她来香港

她来到了香港我们一起逛街 香港的记者们是我见过最热情的了对我们的一切都非常的关注 所以我们逛街 就出现了我和大家在网上看到的那些报道了 我想我说的已经很清楚了

我希望大家还是多关注我的训练和比赛我的身份是运动员 请大家永远的记住了!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 谢谢你们 晚安

Translation:

Hello everyone, I just came back from HK and Macau, I think everyone misses me? At first, I was already lying on my bed ready to go sleep cos I'm really tired but once I saw those gossips on the internet about me, I couldn't stand it anymore.

At first I didn't really want to care about these gossips but now it has totally affected my life and I don't want to let them fans who support me/like me down and make them disappointed as they thought I was lying. Furthermore, I don't want those foolish (childish) and people with no life to assume me/ degrade me. Now I would like to say:

The matter with Shu Chang and me, please read/listen carefully: When I was at a function the day after the finals of the RINGS, somehow a reporter asked me "What is your relationship with Shu Chang?" I was really confused at that time cos I totally did not know who she was, so at that time I denied that I knew her.

However, my friend told me that she dedicated a blog entry to me, congratulating me that I got a gold medal for the Rings so I clicked on her blog to have a look and I thought she wrote really well. Everyone's spotlight on this made me realize how big a thing this was to me so I asked my friend for her cellphone number through connections. I made contact with her, thanking her for her support and acknowledgment and after a few days of contacting, we became good friends so when we made our tour to HK, I invited her to come to HK as well, as by coincidence, she was taking a few days rest from filming a movie at Wu She (some place in China).

When she arrived in HK, we went shopping together and HK's reporters/ paparazzi's were the MOST passionate team that I've ever seen. They were very keen on knowing what's happening with us so those are the pics that you and I see on the internet. I think my explanation is clear now!! I hope everyone focuses on my training and competition as my identity is an athlete. Please, hope you all remember this forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You everyone. Good night.

I think that the HK paparazzi's are too NOSY! Though I must say, Yi Bing DOES SEEM to have lots of girls around him all the time!!

Personally, I was thinking when reading his blog, how can you become such "good" friends with a person you totally didnt know before in a few days, esp if you did not MEET him/her personally? Just through texting/phonecaling? :unsure: I guess this was Yi Bing's choice. The girl also, I think she was taking advantage of him cos of his popularity. She's NOT well-known in China!!

He doesn't really know how to handle relationships... I personally think he took the wrong step in hanging out with the Shu Chang girl in the first place cos c'mon he only knew her for a few days and especially if he actually ASKED her to come to HK, it's kinda his own fault for getting in so much trouble, knowing HK's reporters and paparazzis are sooo keen to know about their private lives!!

He's too naive!! I just hope Yi Bing focuses on his competitions and training, as he said on his blog, from now on! He should really clear up these girl/guy relationship! :wacko: Cos the next thing that might happen, is he gets KICKED OUT of the gymnastic team, which will be a pity!

Appledaily's article on Yi Bing's ANOTHER rumoured GF:

03ec2p1a.jpg

03ec2p10a.jpg

03ec2p3a.jpg

中 國 奧 運 金 牌 健 兒 繼 上 周 訪 港 後 , 訪 澳 之 旅 也 於 昨 日 圓 滿 結 束 。 63 位 金 牌 選 手 前 晚 假 澳 門 東 亞 運 動 會 體 育 館 獻 技 , 完 成 最 後 一 個 活 動 後 , 晚 上 11 時 分 批 乘 坐 旅 遊 巴 返 下 榻 酒 店 , 各 自 梳 洗 小 休 , 沒 想 到 經 過 一 整 天 的 勞 累 , 吊 環 王 陳 一 冰 和 彈 床 公 主 何 雯 娜 依 然 精 力 十 足 , 在 半 夜 相 約 外 遊 , 可 見 二 人 感 情 非 泛 泛 。

現 年 23 歲 的 陳 一 冰 和 19 歲 的 何 雯 娜 , 前 者 是 新 一 代 體 操 王 子 , 獲 不 少 女 fans 支 持 , 後 者 則 被 形 容 為 今 屆 中 國 金 牌 軍 團 中 的 第 一 索 女 , 彼 此 均 屬 體 操 健 將 , 加 上 何 雯 娜 日 前 在 香 港 記 招 上 「 見 暈 」 , 吊 環 王 自 然 格 外 照 顧 隊 友 。 前 晚 二 人 近 凌 晨 12 時 雙 雙 離 開 酒 店 , 當 時 陳 一 冰 換 上 一 身 黑 衣 , 何 雯 娜 戴 cap 帽 及 穿 吊 帶 牛 仔 短 褲 , 他 們 並 肩 出 酒 店 時 與 記 者 撞 到 正 , 即 時 左 右 彈 開 , 男 方 尷 尬 得 擰 歪 面 及 雙 耳 通 紅 , 女 方 就 顯 得 不 知 所 措 , 更 丟 低 陳 一 冰 速 返 酒 店 。

獨 撐 大 局 的 陳 一 冰 神 情 靦 , 一 時 睇 錶 一 時 兩 頭 騰 , 本 想 返 酒 店 , 但 被 fans 包 圍 影 相 寸 步 難 移 , 幸 獲 酒 店 職 員 拉 他 上 房 。 15 分 鐘 後 , 陳 一 冰 再 度 出 現 , 獨 自 步 往 永 利 娛 樂 場 的 商 場 , 先 去 法 拉 利 專 門 店 睇 風 褸 , 又 在 跑 車 前 任 由 記 者 拍 照 , 其 後 他 在 Gucci 買 鞋 , 再 去 Prada 購 物 , 但 何 雯 娜 全 程 未 有 露 面 。

其 實 前 日 下 午 陳 一 冰 和 何 雯 娜 隨 隊 遊 澳 門 博 物 館 及 到 新 竹 苑 午 膳 時 , 已 有 影 皆 雙 , 非 一 般 情 誼 有 可 尋 。 揚 言 單 身 的 陳 一 冰 , 不 只 有 何 雯 娜 這 位 紅 顏 知 己 , 他 在 剛 過 去 的 周 日 訪 港 , 趁 自 由 活 動 時 間 遊 尖 沙 嘴 廣 東 道 名 店 時 , 更 獲 一 名 長 髮 美 女 陪 伴 , 但 否 認 該 女 伴 是 女 友 , 而 他 又 曾 與 內 地 女 星 舒 暢 傳 緋 聞 。 至 於 彈 床 索 女 何 雯 娜 同 樣 未 有 男 友 , 不 過 原 來 早 於 4 年 前 , 她 曾 與 男 友 私 奔 逃 離 國 家 隊 , 愛 得 非 常 轟 烈 , 及 後 戀 情 告 吹 , 至 去 年 重 返 國 家 隊 效 力 , 更 為 中 國 勇 摘 彈 床 第 一 金 。

http://appledaily.atnext.com/template/appl...cat_id=10804030

Translation:

Following China's gold medalists stay in HK, the Macau stop has completely finished yesterday. 63 gold medalists took the tour bus back to their hotels at 11pm, prior performing at Macau's Southern East Asian games stadium. After resting for an hour, never did we think that after a days release of energy and tiredness, Lord of the Rings Chen Yi Bing and Trampolining Princess He Wen Na were still energetic, and decided to go out together at midnight. As can see, their relationship is very close.

Currently 23 years of aged Chen Yi Bing and 19 yr old He Wen Na; Chen is the generation's new gymnastic prince and has lots of female fans whereas He is listed as the hottest Chinese female gold medalists this year and they're both talented gymnasts. Especially during a press conference in HK. Wen Na felt sick (dizzy), of course Yi Bing would naturally take more care of this teammate. 2 Nights ago around 12am, Yi Bing wearing black and Wen Na wearing cap + overalls, bumped into paparazzis and immediately separated, as they tried to leave the hotel. Yi Bing embarrassingly turned his face to the side and his ears became red and Wen Na did not know what to do so she left Yi Bing there and went straight back to the hotel.

Handling with this situation alone, Yi Bing was very innocent; he would look at his watch and look around sometimes. Originally, he wanted to go back to the hotel, however he was surrounded by fans taking pics so it was hard to move. Fortunately a hotel staff pulled him away and went back to his room. 15 mins later, Yi Bing appeared again, but alone this time and walked to Wynn Hotel's shopping area. He went into Ferrari shop to look at windbreaker jacket and let the reporters take pics of him in front of the Ferrari car. After that he went to Gucci to buy shoes and Prada to shop for other stuff. However, He Wen Na did not appear ever since.

Actually, two days ago, we saw that Yi Bing and Wen Na were very close during their visit to a Macau museum and during lunch time. Though telling the public that he's single, not only does he have He Wen Na as a super close friend, previously his stay in HK, he was with a long hair pretty girl when he was shopping in his free time. However, he denied that she was his GF. (That's the Shu Chang girl btw!!) Talking about hot girl He Wen Na, she's also single at the moment though we found out that 4 years ago, she actually escaped from the national team with her BF as she was madly in love. However as the relationship got damper, 2 years ago, she returned to the team and received China's first ever trampolining gold medal.

OMG!!!!! so what's this article about now? ANOTHER rumoured GF!! Yi Bing!!! Do something about this!! Stop playing easy with girls in public!! This will only ruin your image!!!! AND APPLEDAILY? WHY do HK parparazzi's KEEP bullsh*ting and making up stories when it's not even confirmed/true!!!!

Guest huangmeixi

HK media gives me such a headache.

I can't believe I'm jealous over a guy that I will never meet but I so am. But wow, Chen Yibing. So innocent and yet so irresistible because of that. The blog girl is pretty. I don't really like him with He Wenna. She was voted the prettiest Chinese Olympian for these games, but I really don't see it and I think they could have picked others. I think she looks better with He Chunlong, the guy who won trampoline (Dong Dong was robbed in the final btw) Thank you for the translation. I was looking at it today and trying to figure it out. His personality is the best. *Swats the girls away.*

They all have really pretty girlfriends. Li xiaopeng's is really lovely. I guess the only way to get these guys is to be a gymnast. I'm surprised no one hooked up with Liu Xuan but maybe she's too flirty.

huangmeixi: i heard teng haiban cost china's gold, cuz he fell alot of times at athens

He did pretty much, but he was redeemed by getting the only gold in athens for mens gymnastics. it was a sad, sad year. And it wasn't entirely his fault.

At the world championships in Denmark, Zou Kai fell quite a bit too (understandable bc he's young) and yet the men's team got gold anyway because they were just that good. They could have according to something I read, fallen 6 more times and still would have gotten the gold.

Tbh, I don't like him as a gymnast so much, but he's terribly striking in pics. His personality is not as great as Xing Aowei or Chen Yibing's though.

^^ LOL huangmeixi!!!

yeah, do you know why Teng Haibin wasn't at this year's Olympics? Ohh i remember watching Xing Aowei!!!

Actually I'm starting to find myself liking Chen Yibing more than Haibin now--sort of.

I think Teng Haibing wasn't on the team because he was not as stable as rest maybe? Since he did cost the gold in Athens. While Huang Xu has no particular talents to help the team more, I think he is someone who can be there and not mess up for the team.

Besides, Xiao Qin pwns Teng Haibing's specialty the pommel horse. They didn't really need two of them. Zou Kai was kind of a risk as well, but because he had the floor and high bar skills, which the Chinese gymnastics team were not as usually good at, they used him. Turned out to be a great gamble.

I feel bad for Teng Haibing though. He looks sad in his recent pics.

Guest NEXTLOVER

OH ME OH MY, thanks so much vivz for all these pics & HK gossip! I know they're just rumors, but I LOVE READING ABOUT THEIR SUPPOSED LOVE LIVES! It just makes me feel all gooey inside :sweatingbullets:

I found this on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vngZREFrS0E (which I haven't seen posted, but forgive me if it has. Doesn't hurt to see it again)

It's their HK performance where Yang Wei & Xiao Qin seems to be having a "horse off" or whatever & they both take their shirts off. Then for some reason Zou Kai starts yelling out his own name & the girls start screaming... I have no idea what's going on, but it was REALLY nice to see Xiao Qin w/o his shirt >:D & yes, I do think he performed better than Yang Wei (but still mad respect to Wei).

Xiao Qin pwnz all!

You know what? I kinda think that if Yi Bing never confessed on his blog that the girl he shopped with was Shu Chang, which was the same girl who dedicated the blog to him, this scandal thing wouldn't have gotten so big. Cos no one in HK knew who the girl was before he admitted it was the same girl. So people in HK might have thought she was just a friend he knew from HK and its all good like that.

Why must you be so naive and innocent Yi Bing? Choosing HK as a place to meet up was indeed a wrong choice...knowing that there are so many paparazzis stand-bying 24/7. Perhaps he didn't think HK would be sucha dangerous place? :huh: Also, he should learn to resist from temptations cos it seems as if he thinks that there are no evil people on earth. It seems as if he thinks that he ought to be nice in return with someone who just simply praised him but the reality might be that she is just using him to get popular. Who knows? Or maybe Yi Bing is just too desperate in knowing girls so once he feels that someone has good feelings for him, he should get to know her more.

Lastly, the HK Media is really to blame. I read somewhere that Xiao Qin also wrote something on his blog mentioning he is angry about some magazine saying that he brought a girl back to the hotel. Apparently she was just a friend or something visiting him, and the HK parparazzis just made up articles that were not very nice to read. ARGH.

Hm, I duno, that's all I can say for now. No pics today. Sorry guys. Shall post some tmr.

^^ you make a good point vivz, about telling the media it was Shu Chang it probably would have not blown up this big.

Yi Bing really is innocent/naive :mellow:

Ahh now they are targeting Xiao Qin?! Whose next Zou Kai?

i love yang wei. i remember him from past olympics. although i'm from the states and totally support the u.s. men's team, i couldn't help but root for this team knowing all the pressure they had.

Yi Bing's latest entry on his blog!! :D I'm really happy that he's feeling alright now and actually in a good mood after all that has happened. He's recovered so fast!!

大家早上好啊 我很早就起来了 刚刚跟我的狗狗跑步回来 锻炼锻炼身体 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 心情真是相当的好啊 我上一篇博客写的时候很生气 也很冲动 在这里我非常感谢那些相信我 支持我的朋友们 对于那些比我自己都了解我的人 我真的是特别的佩服你们 你们很厉害啊 特别的谢谢你们 你们让我红的很快啊 是相当的快...... 哈哈 在这里我希望喜欢我的支持者们都来跟我照相啊 咱们不能让那些无聊的人休息啊 要让那些人忙起来啊 要不那些人就要无事可做了 那他们会多无聊啊 咱们不能让那些人太清闲了啊 那会很可怜的 我在这里跟我的支持者们保证 我知道我在做什么 我永远知道我是运动员 我有我的方向 我有我的原则 我有我的个性 我会象以前一样的去努力 去拼搏 我知道我的支持者都很有理智 很有头脑 总是给我最真诚的鼓励和支持 我真的是特别特别的感动 我在这里谢谢你们了 我会天天开心 把我最开心的笑容永远留给你们

Translation:

Good morning everyone, I woke up early today cos I just walked my dog and at the same time training/exercisicing my body. I feel very good today. I felt super angry and impulsive when I wrote my last entry. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those that believed and supported me. For those who know me even more than myself, I really admire you guys!! You guys are soo smart and bright! I especially thank you guys. You guys made me become so popular in such a short time :P Haha. I would like to ask those who like me and support me to keep taking pics with me. We can't let those stupid/foolish people (i think he means the parparazzis!!) to rest. We must make them busy as we don't want them to do nothing cos they will make up stories, it's really sad. I would like to assure you guys that I know what I am doing, I will be an athlete forever! I have my directions and my regulations as well as my personality. I will continue to work hard and improve like before and fight on as I know that those who support me are also very smart and wise, they will keep supporting me with their hearts and spirit. I am really really touched!!! I would like to thank all of you guys. I will ask myself to be happy everyday and let you guys see my happiest smile forever!!

PICTURE TIME!!

I actually have more pics of Yi Bing and that girl... but I don't wanna see those pics anymore!! I'm so sick and tired of it! So I chose to post pics that we all like to see... instead of those pics. I LOVE seeing pics of the gymnastic team smiling!!!!

More Pics from the demonstration

2813981173_b1b08fc98a.jpg2814834860_d304d78b97.jpg

2816175612_31463355a4.jpg2815333703_eb51ef3c1c.jpg

2816191272_fd8a32f688.jpg2816223110_604c0db3e4.jpg

2816227140_e36090436d.jpg2815394679_acdf6f6116.jpg

2815401055_2c402c8ce5.jpg2815404639_18ed12b690.jpg

LOVE THIS!!! This is the Yi Bing we all like!!!!

2815408199_d7fc629eb2.jpg

2816301700_c0d810bdc2.jpg2816305456_fb100f2c4d.jpg

First time seeing Xiao Qin smile so big!

Some pics after getting back to China from HK/ Macau

1501447350.jpg

1501447201.jpg

1501448688.jpg

1501444870.jpg

1501448164.jpg

1501449964.jpg

5400511_991412.jpg

5400541_282129.jpg

5400512_425625.jpg

5400510_645700.jpg

5400508_963037.jpg

5400538_414693.jpg

5400509_293666.jpg

Yi Bing's mom and dad!!

1220549422_QW443L.jpg6nwivk.jpg

2008931620391.jpg2008931620393.jpg

2008931620392.jpg

23t11c5.jpgxky4wx.jpg

sb4q35.jpg2trua.jpg

The pics from the magazine!!! :fury: I dont like it!!!! But i'll post these pics before I get angry about the HK media!! LOL

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

BONUS PIC. This is too funny!!! :w00t:

2h4c8x1.gif

Guest suzic87

Thanks for all the pics again

omg xiaopengs gf is really pretty what's more depressing is she's younger than me :x

chen yi bing with his parents aww so cute and I bet zou kai loved being surrounded by those hostesses!!

also didn't know that the HK paps were that bad, prob cos I normally just look at the pics when I go there

Some more pics I found of them in Zhuhai/ HK

20080901_b221528d7f43335e9893J1iFFE28fH30.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

m.jpg

20080906_64fae26037dfda74f5e6APppeUZR0pdB.jpg

20080906_a951af677f49e1bf8ff8CXntD6FPNRuL.jpg

Yi Bing Stamps!!

Zou Kai SPAM!!!

He looks so young in these pics!!

20080901_fd8138366a6d04bea294UEC8EESZgDE5.jpg

20080901_3e404e72953ea5c52752dR8JqP8VQ2yR.jpg

20080901_828762f7b320d892c180XNbdXJEDkWq2.jpg

20080901_995f3bd8c048ac04478aiCpgJXv1dFcs.jpg

20080901_9347d540eab771d6f470Qtcj6PAu5VWo.jpg

20080901_92f21c28a802589b8ae7GJC4HT1W4oQ8.jpg

20080901_e800859e05085f6f8642DGIYWc8cMBAS.jpg

20080901_1df8cb92e12199dfc088viAJRWkUZ9pN.jpg

20080901_7c203e1e802664f3c1d5WYu4qfUMmHvq.jpg

20080901_d52a52032c785a27e31747QRfR421SKL.jpg

Why is he always stuffing FOOD in his mouth??? :blink:

20080901_d0ea6328fac00f7fb32bFAAaCI4k3gnC.jpg

20080901_a246db882df3ece6c6c08yYE36rPKHVR.jpg

20080901_c92ce567c36afb56cf40CgG3veVqWj0w.jpg

20080901_ca444f0daea268bbaecavGdiC4D0xLp7.jpg

20080901_877686a5a3df5553d61blMDzhOyAF9dM.jpg

20080901_8dbd89137e403966658buBv6xfujo5aE.jpg

20080901_93ed9ef8dcd927b1c766TsbglonRHuUs.jpg

20080901_5634b74511c429fd59fdQrmraKTy2bWw.jpg

20080901_4ea293179ba7a52d2b76rYZao7u3f6qW.jpg

20080901_dbe0b85a790d4c7675d10OVfJL7Nifm3.jpg

20080901_44439c1c788bafd90102Od28WoNe5RuP.jpg

20080901_3234216309449fb4dcf58o5uWpvDbTEE.jpg

gosh vivz you find the best pics!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I can't stop laughing at the Yang Wei gif!!!!

and i'm guessing Zou Kai just lovesss to eat :) Like omg I want some Yibing stamps!! Those fans are lucky getting autographs and pics with them.

Do they just now return to their normal everyday life now, like school and training?

omigosh im so glad i found this thread!! i always rooted for the chinese team in each olympics but this time there were too many cuties (i was infatuated, more like obsessed with them) haha

thanks vivz and all who posted the pics and articles

btw i like xiaopeng the most =)

ksam: Yeah I think they are back to their normal lives now. I guess training is gonna start soon? cos Yi Bing did mention in his blog that he has started exercising again? :P I wanna see them in competitions soon... but at the same time, I kinda wanna see them rest more =/

Some UNSEEN Pics!!

33xd1ug.jpg

2emd3ec.jpg

x1nlsl.jpg

qz3dzo.jpg

Yi Bing looks so bored/ stoned there! LOL

6zyq6p.jpg2i7vdl0.jpg2qv60rc.jpg

15of5na.jpg

amceg6.jpg

28hn7dt.jpg

Aww, Yang Wei proposed to Yang Yun!!! :P

xin_363090507092426549788.jpg

2pzb51k.jpg

Img259419712.jpg

xin_553090507095887582749.jpg

Some random Yang Wei and Yang Yun pics!

9-1-168154-1-34-287-20080907094055.jpg

9-1-168150-1-34-287-20080907094049.jpg

9-1-168151-1-34-287-20080907094050.jpg

9-1-168152-1-34-287-20080907094052.jpg

^Dunno why I thought this pic was funny!!

9-1-168153-1-34-287-20080907094053.jpg

Zou Kai went to some gymnastic school in Sichuan (where he was originally from)

200809061039298c15c.jpg

200809061039444e163.jpg

10641571_698555.jpg

20080823154919552.jpg

a78fbad7fe8f77eabdb4793355573ccf.jpg

aebc1c0aeef6a5398ac807a01b7578ff.jpg

fd16e9b894472c83c4988b5d72333fe5.jpg

508d9477774ac82e270ff35076d69b08.jpg

3648b4ae9ae44e6ddbf0b38b3c299dd2.jpg

3c041dd16f4fc08aa8f0dfd653655f9a.jpg

650d582b8acfdd97bec9186e432b69b5.jpg

Apparently there will still be a lot of gymnastic competitions this year (2008) held around the world!!

2008年竞技体操国际比赛赛程 (2008 gymnastic competition schedule)

9月13日

布鲁塞尔国际体操挑战赛 比利时布鲁塞尔 (Belgium)

9月25-27日

奥斯特拉法体操大奖赛 捷克奥斯特拉法 (Czech Republic)

10月17-19日

格拉斯哥体操大奖赛 英国格拉斯哥 (Glasgow, United Kingdom)

10月24日-10月26日

第26届DTB杯国际体操赛 德国斯图加特 (Germany)

10月29日

第25届纪念亚瑟·甘德尔体操赛 瑞士基亚索 (Switzerland)

11月2日

第30届瑞士杯国际体操赛 瑞士苏黎世 (Zurich, Switzerland)

12月

第14届体操世界杯总决赛 地点待定 (To Be Confirmed)

12月18-19日

米哈依尔·沃罗宁国际体操赛 俄罗斯莫斯科 (Moscow, Russia)

Wow, since I will be in the U.K, I wanna go watch them during Oct 17-19!! But duno if I can get tickets and if they're actually going!! :(

Guest suzic87

OMG I hope they come to the UK if not they better come to the WC in London next year lol!

Thanks again Vivz for all the pics, omg if my mum saw those pics with eason chan she would spew lol (she dislikes him!)

Archived