China's Men's Gymnastics Team

Guest huangmeixi

Damn some of the Yi Bing pics I just posted don't work now!! hopefully they work a bit later cos I linked it directly to his blog. And I deleted some of the broken links of the pics I posted a few pages back. Sorry bout that.

huangmeixi: Oh, I'm loving the pics with Yi Bing and Guo Jing Jing :P Yes, I'm also loving that superdan pic.

Oh and I think Yang Wei proposed a few times?? Cos i've seen pics of Yang Yun with flowers a few times. I duno!! But they sure look cute together!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww Yibing's letter was so sweet! Little Yao Yao is lucky, she's getting an autographed picture from him!! lol I wonder how "sloppy" her handwriting was- I want to write to Yibing but omg I can barely write chinese and if he were to see it ---who knows what he'd say and think about it , he probably wouldn't be able to read it :( .You think he can understand english? LOL.

Geez this week is nothing but tests for me next test sociology :( Aww its youre last week in HK? Well I hope you enjoy it to the fullest before you go back to the UK Viv! And thank you so much for the pics!! haha Yibing is super short compared to those boxers.

Yibing is soo cute! I hope one day I can meet him :D

Some cute Yi Bing banners I found. I know it's made out of most of the pics that we've seen before but hey, as long as it's cute right? lol

20080905_bd0cbe34bc2f204d1b3azuDMbj7IgkWf.jpg

20080905_0572c31a6cea5ca56e18FVh1AewACiQH.jpg

20080905_6a10df122fcd43d37d87YnufmcwRlWDe.jpg

20080905_9cbc4d7fe8fb73dfd52caDCd6xYWdWbc.jpg

20080905_8fe84a4cff7b4ec9f101ueymLllvJCjn.jpg

ksam: I wanna meet yi bing too. I wanna hear his voice in real life ... to see if it's really that high. hahaha

^^ hahaha Viv! That is true though, I can't believe that is his voice. His voice suits Zou Kai more bc he is smaller-lol

And Zou Kai actually has a deep voice!

Guest huangmeixi

Chen Yibing's voice is one of the cutest things about him!

I made a banner finally! Wanted to do it for a long time but life got in the way. Do you guys like it? Any pics I should use instead? I did in kind of a hurry. I'm going to make one for the badminton guys as well. My bandwith came back!

Oh yeah, here's a pic I found of Xiao Qin! It's my favorite one of him now! He's looks so sweet.

1220711549_0eFF48.jpg

Chen Yibing's voice is one of the cutest things about him!

I made a banner finally! Wanted to do it for a long time but life got in the way. Do you guys like it? Any pics I should use instead? I did in kind of a hurry. I'm going to make one for the badminton guys as well. My bandwith came back!

yeah Yi Bing's voice is definitely ONE of the cutest thing about him, don't forget his killer SMILE like :D and those dimples!!!

i like your banner!! but I think you can use a CUTER yi bing pic? LOL i think im biased....

I agree with yi bing's voice I heard it and was like awww what a cutie his voice can't be that high lo it's higher than my little brotherl!!

p.s. huangmeixi I love your signiture!

huangmeixi: I like your banners!! Could you make me one? OOo I like Cai Yun and Bao Chun Lai from the badminton team :P

yeah and i agree with Viv, could use a cuter one of YiBing :D but nonetheless its really nice.

Ohhh and that pic of Xiao Qin is cute!!! He does look really sweet, I wish I was that little girl.

Yibing's smile is the best, and his dimples too he looks so bright and cheery when he smiles, makes me smile :)

Zou Kai updated his blog.

Click HERE for Photo

星期天去逛街了 o(∩_∩)o... 没有人认出来感觉不错 回到以前了呵呵 好久没逛街了 逛了街还是只有一个感觉 就是怎么买不到适合我穿的衣服了555555555 不过也是 谁叫我那么矮了呵呵 逛街自恋照片附加一张o(∩_∩)o...

Translation:

Went shopping on Sunday. o(∩_∩)o.. No body noticed me... it felt like before. Haven't shopped for a long time. After shopping it only gave me one thought, why are there no clothes that fit me........ but yeah, who told me to be so short!! hahaha....let me post up a self obsessed picture. o(∩_∩)o

hmm i didn't realise he has his ears pierced.

Guest huangmeixi

huangmeixi: I like your banners!! Could you make me one? OOo I like Cai Yun and Bao Chun Lai from the badminton team :P

yeah and i agree with Viv, could use a cuter one of YiBing :D but nonetheless its really nice.

Ohhh and that pic of Xiao Qin is cute!!! He does look really sweet, I wish I was that little girl.

Yibing's smile is the best, and his dimples too he looks so bright and cheery when he smiles, makes me smile :)

T_T My harddrive broke and I lost all my pictures. I mean literally every single one. No athlete pictures at all. Not even the Paralympian pics which were so hard to find. No pictures of Chinese actors that no one knows about that I love. Nothing. No Chen Yi Bing pics!!!

Does anyone want to zip up their saved pics for me? I don't even know what to say right now about it. Those pictures I had accumulated for such a long time.

^ Aww thats realli bad!!! I feel so sorry for you. Hopefully I can help by posting the url of the forum I got my pics.

Click HERE

Yi Bing updated his BLOG. These days, seems like he feels sad/lonely. I will translate tomorrow cos I'm so tired. I'm so jetlagged cos I just got back to the UK from HK.

2008-09-20 | 习惯孤单?。。。。。。

很晚了 还是没有睡着 躺着躺着想起了许多的事情 我发现我真的好害怕孤独 我的人缘还不错 但真正能懂我的 能理解我心的人几乎没有这么多年来我一直很孤单的走 有很多人在黑暗的世界里给我点灯 拖着我 我也一直随着这些灯光来到了现在这个位置 我真的非常感激 非常感动 但这一路上我几乎是闭着嘴的 没有跟任何人说过我的心里话 也没有人知道我心里是怎么想的 什么感受 我大部分的时候是一个人呆着其实我真的很怕一个人的时候 没有人去理解我 去安慰我 去关心我 更不知道我真正的在想什么 需要什么 其实我是多想有人能懂我啊我说的话她他能懂就可以了 现在没有人能懂我 我好害怕一个人的时候啊 为什么没有人能懂我呢 是我把自己隐藏了 还是没有人愿意接近我呢还是我很难接近呢 我求老天能给我懂我的朋友吗 我有好多好多的话想对她他说啊 还有我非常感激我的支持者们 你们让我感到不会很孤单每次我孤单的时候一看到那么多的留言 我就会感到好了很多很多 谢谢你们的支持和鼓励 我想我会跟你们更近的 相信我 晚安 好梦

Translation:

2008-09-20- Getting used to feeling lonely?....

It's very late now but I still haven't fallen asleep. Been lying down and thinking about lots of things. I realized that I'm really afraid of being lonely. My interpersonal relationships with other people is pretty good but those who really understand and know me well are limited. For all these years I have been walking my path alone and lots of people have lighten me from the dark world, following me. I constantly follow these light hence this is where I am now. I am very touched, however throughout, I haven't been speaking much about myself and haven't told anyone about my inner feelings and no one knows what I feel inside. Most of the time I am alone/thinking alone and to be honest, I am very afraid of feeling alone as no one understands me, sympathizes, comforts me. Furthermore, don't understand what I really think, what I need. Actually, I really want someone to understand me, if he/she can understand what I say it would be great already. Now, no one understands me, I am scared of being alone. How come no one understands me? Is it because I am hiding myself away? Or is it because no one is willing to get close to me? Or is it cos I am a very difficult person to get close to? I beg god to give me a bunch of friends that truely understands me. I have lots of things to tell him/her and I am deeply thankful of my supporters. You guys make me feel that I am not that lonely. Whenever I feel lonely, once I read all these messages or letters for me, I feel so much better. Thank you you guys for you support. I think I will get closer to you guys. Believe in me. Good Night. Sweet Dreams.

Yi Bing updated his BLOG again!!!

2008-09-25 | 谢谢大家!

距上次更新博客已经五天了 现在感觉每天过的好慢啊 感觉自己总是在忙着加闲着 身体在忙碌 精神在忙碌 脑子在闲着空白???不知道自己在干什么。。。。。。不过这几天只要不是参加活动我就会进馆训练 感觉好极了 好像回家一样 一切都是那样的熟悉 那样的安静那样的热闹 体操馆里特有的空气中带有粉尘 呼吸起来感觉都是那么的舒服 不过好久没有动了 动起来真是肉大身沉啊 肩疼脚疼。。。。。。一切又从头开始了 刚刚看完大家给我的留言(一部分)非常的感动 真的感激大家 我不孤单 我知道身后有你们的支持和鼓励我会更加的去享受孤单的时间 最后也祝贺神舟七号成功发射 中国万岁!!!

Translation:

2008-09-25- Thank you guys

It's been 5 days since I've last updated. Everyday seems to go past so slowly now. It feels like I keep on being busy yet free; my body is busy, mentally busy but brain is empty? I don't even know what I am doing.... but these few days apart from participating in some commercial events I would be training at the gymnastic centre. The feeling is great, it's like going back home. Everything is so familiar to me, the peaceful and warmth. The air in the gymnastic stadium is so fresh and when you breath the air in there it's so comfortable. But then I havent moved for a long time, whenever I move, my whole body hurts, shoulders... feet.... Everything starts from the beginning. I just read the comments you guys have left me (part of it), I'm very touched.... so thankful of you guys. I'm not lonely as I know that you guys are supporting me behind my back and to share my feelings when I'm lonely. Lastly, I wish the 神舟七号 (some rocket) is successful in taking off. Hurray CHINA!!!

huangmeixi: omg thats horrible! I'm sorry :( Most of my pics have came from this thread = you and Viv, I can send them to you if you don't have them again already.

thanks for translating Viv! Yibing seems much happier now, man training again already?!

Guest sushiness

i guess i understand why yibing, and the rest of the olympics stars, might feel a bit lonely. right after the olympics he was basically center of attention.. but now that the olympic atmosphere is dying down, so is the attention on the athletes.

*sigh*

i miss the olympics and all the athletes.. esp. the cute ones. ^o^

Archived