[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sparklinghugs

anyone knows what the subber gonna use for episode 13 & episode 14 so I'll know whatto download?

episode 13 have both Gaist & APA version

episode 14 have Gaist & JJAN version

i'll find out for you.

omg i cried so much during today's episode especially when ahn jae wook cried. and later in the episode when Fry finds out. it's so sad. omg i hope it doesn't get any sadder cause i know i'm going to ball my eyes out and get really swollen eyes....omg and kyle. geez~ he's so nice about it and omgomgomg i want him so badly and ahn jae wook too. omg i'm going to die. the way that ahn jae wook is just thinking...the thing where he said he doesn't want to get 'thrown away' again...

omg i cried so much during today's episode especially when ahn jae wook cried. and later in the episode when Fry finds out. it's so sad. omg i hope it doesn't get any sadder cause i know i'm going to ball my eyes out and get really swollen eyes....omg and kyle. geez~ he's so nice about it and omgomgomg i want him so badly and ahn jae wook too. omg i'm going to die. the way that ahn jae wook is just thinking...the thing where he said he doesn't want to get 'thrown away' again...

I feel yeah!

I couldn't take it anymore and so I just watched episode 14 just now...well most of it that is...and I think all my tears has flown into my heart...omg...this was sure a sad episode. I've seen a lot of actresses cry their hearts out...but I rarely see actors cry so painfully. It was really painful to see AJW cry telling OYN that he wants to live and telling her to save him...omg~my heart was tearing up. (while seeing this scene...it made me flashback to a particular seen in the drama MISA, where sojisup was crying while eating the ramen his mother has made for him...man, this man can cry!)...but anyways...that was such a sad scene...than the last scene...I feel so sorry for LBY...actually for BOTH of them. The stuff that the doctor told AJW is still ringing in my head...gosh~~~

Now I have to wait until Monday and Tuesday...it feels so LONG!

anyone knows what the subber gonna use for episode 13 & episode 14 so I'll know whatto download?

episode 13 have both Gaist & APA version

episode 14 have Gaist & JJAN version

EP 13, dl the APA if you want the fuller episode, since it looks like the GAIST (which has frozen scene) and repack GAIST (fixed for the frozen scene) is missing the first 10-20 seconds of the ep.

ba9pp.jpgbb5ai.jpg

I don't think there was a JJan rip of this episode was there? I'll have to go find out.

EP 14,

bb4yp.jpgba9jm.jpg

Of course I have no idea whether any of these rips have any other glitches in them or not. I'm counting on you guys to help me out here.

Would it be possible for the subbing group that's working on this drama to contact me of which versions will be used for this drama from ep 1-current? I'd like to delete those other copies from my CB for other files to be uploaded.

Guest lisafh

any different?..i downloaded this-->

M[r].G[00]db[y]e.E14.KOR.HDTV.XViD-GAiST

from creidesca's clubbox..everything went well when i watched it...thanks a lot^^

EP14 was really a heart-breaking..tearing.one..

from creidesca's clubbox..everything went well when i watched it...thanks a lot^^

thanks lisafh...I'm happy there's nothing wrong w/ the EP 14 GAIST...picture-wise, I think the EP 14 GAIST is encoded better than the JJAN?

I feel yeah!

I couldn't take it anymore and so I just watched episode 14 just now...well most of it that is...and I think all my tears has flown into my heart...omg...this was sure a sad episode. I've seen a lot of actresses cry their hearts out...but I rarely see actors cry so painfully. It was really painful to see AJW cry telling OYN that he wants to live and telling her to save him...omg~my heart was tearing up. (while seeing this scene...it made me flashback to a particular seen in the drama MISA, where sojisup was crying while eating the ramen his mother has made for him...man, this man can cry!)...but anyways...that was such a sad scene...than the last scene...I feel so sorry for LBY...actually for BOTH of them. The stuff that the doctor told AJW is still ringing in my head...gosh~~~

Now I have to wait until Monday and Tuesday...it feels so LONG!

It just show how good an actor AJW is compared to all the newer leading men lately. I want to add my thanks to all the people who have uploaded the episodes for this drama.

Guest tjadl6386

This drama ends next week. Good thing LBY has a new drama coming. This drama is very good. I think it has a good balance of drama and comedy. I really loved LBY's role hear and I like the main characters. OYA and JDH did not come out as very evil characters and thats a good thing.

Guest love_jesus

wow i just finished episode 10 and i love this drama :] i guess its gonna get sadder tho :'( ohno.

your very lucky, I also download from creidesca's cb but I downloaded ep 14 JJan,

:( now have to do it all over again.

Thank you to creidesca and Trishnguyen23 for the info... :)

Guest chief

thank you sparklinghugs and chief for the ysi and mu links~

can't wait to watch it

i always d/l the HQ version from Creidesca's cb

but will d/l the LQ ones if someone wants me to upload into YSI.

i want more people to enjoy this ,just like i did...

Archived