[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

Guest purplexx

Am I the only one waiting for the chinese subs.. it's taking a long time this week. And I'm going crazy waiting for it. Can't help but read the spoilers~~ muahhaa

thank you for providing the episode summaries

yeah. i am waiting for the chinese subs as well... its really taking rather long to release this week. but well... better late than never! right now i just dl the LQ episodes provided by sparklinghugs and try to watch without fully understanding yet. hehe plus all those wonderful summaries provided by Luv... i am able to understand bits and pieces hehe

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw, thanks everyone for the update

I really wonder what the fortune teller told him??

Btw, 1 question - after watching i really like this show - but as the title name is MR GOODBYE do you guys think Ahn Jae Wook oppa will die at the end of the drama?

Kinda of worry ...... as he has heart problem ....

Guest junkiluv

i hope lby ends up with ldh

and I think AJW should go to the doctor since the son likes him so much and she's the only one who can take care of his heart problem.

Guest sparklinghugs

I AM WAITING for the English SUBS I am dying hahha cant wait to watch episodes 7-10. I know they take a long time to SUB, thanks to everyone who is subbing.

i'm sure it'll come out soon hehe. but we're pretty up to date w/ this drama ...at least i think. keke.

keke, ur welcome. if you guys need reuploads on ysi, just tell me *^^*

Guest tinhthanyeu

AJW character in the role will die.. t think because i read his interview

Anway, i will give all support for it till end

kakakaka

AJW character in the role will die.. t think because i read his interview

Anway, i will give all support for it till end

kakakaka

Is it? Actually, the female doc is not telling him the whole truth when she saw the MR scan .....

That is going to be sad ....

Guest purplexx

Is it? Actually, the female doc is not telling him the whole truth when she saw the MR scan .....

That is going to be sad ....

what did you mean by the doc not telling AJW the whole truth when she saw the MR scan? i think she told him that it was in a stable condition.. u mean its not? but i think that when they said that AJW might die in the end of the show might be coz something else happened that agitated his heart problems....

Guest cococrust

News from YYCAF is that something came up with the translators, so thats why this week's eps are delayed. Hopefully they would have 1 ep out in few hours.

okie ... call me crazy but that 15 mins date in episode 7 had my heart skipping a few beats. how sweet can a man be while trying to be off-handed about it??? YI better hang on to this man for dear life ... and lby's character is just simply too adorable for words. all those kissing talks ... too funny. :lol:

what did you mean by the doc not telling AJW the whole truth when she saw the MR scan? i think she told him that it was in a stable condition.. u mean its not? but i think that when they said that AJW might die in the end of the show might be coz something else happened that agitated his heart problems....

still remember ... while AJW was under the scanning process .... the doc saw in the screen and a worry look appear. I believe she might reserve some info here as she was also very concern of what AJW's thinking / health and also not to agiate him.

Cos the doc keep asking him whether he is feeling any difconfort lately too. Is just my guess.

This is consider a romance/comedy right .... praying for the best the ending must be good instead of sad.

^^ i remember that scene. i thought it was strange that she told him everything is fine because i remember the expression on her face initially. but i thought the title mr goodbye is in reference to ajw's job instead of actually meaning he's gonna say goodbye to people whom he loves? :(

^^ i remember that scene. i thought it was strange that she told him everything is fine because i remember the expression on her face initially. but i thought the title mr goodbye is in reference to ajw's job instead of actually meaning he's gonna say goodbye to people whom he loves? :(

that's what i thought too...i just finished watching all three episodes for this week...it was awesome!

But maybe the meaning of the drama title 'my.goodbye' means the stuff about AJW's job...but also something about his last mission...which is for him to say goodbye to the world and leave? I dunno, i really don't want something like this to happen...but we just have that kind of feeling that something bad is going to happen...we have couple more episodes to watch...so we'll find out soon...eek~

Yoon is such a good actor...his crying makes me get all teary everytime!!! We finally found out how his name came to be Yoon, heh. OYN named him Yoon by giving AJW's last name to him...'YOON Hyun-Suh'...it's cute. The beginning of episode 10 just left my mouth hanging open...I read spoilers about the process of how OYN came about in giving birth to Yoon...but actually watching the episode and hearing her say it just made me just whoa. I honestly cannot believe she did that...even without AJW knowing. I was shocked as much as how AJW was in that episode. I mean seriously...it's obviously hard to forgive a woman that would do such a thing. AJW is in a horrible position right now...not knowing what to do...whether to accept the shocking news or to just ignore it...whether to accept Yoon as his son or not...whether to move on with his life along with LBY or not...gosh. OYN's role is not evil itself...but just that one incident just makes her character somewhat look bad.

I like every single LBY and AJW scene...they are so cute together!!! I also love Kyle...he's so cool and manly...always has that serious face...but I like how he smiles whenever he's around LBY...or I mean...he smiles right after talking with her...those moments when he is walking away from LBY and giving a smile, heh...

Here are a couple of scenes that I enjoyed watching.

-The spiderman scene...that was SO touching. Who would have thought AJW would be a type of person who would do such a thing for Yoon...and the moment they shared together...shooting invisible webs. When Yoon came out of the school...AJW told him how he's sorry for being late...he was busy flying around, on top of buildings...and than Yoon crying out calling him dad...aww~

-And how can i forget the spiderman kiss scene...it was just like seeing the spiderman movie...where they kissed...except it was LBY who had the mask on...and they did it in the car...not upside down...okay, i'll stop now...lol.

-The fortune teller scene...the old grandpa was super confused as to why AJW would come to him to express his problems...he was telling how AJW should ask his family or friends...etc. Than after AJW leaves...the grandpa was writing down things...and we find out that he has a son...mother and family are all alive...but at the end...the grandpa says: 'i'm glad i did not tell him this'....i did not know what he met by that....is he referring to the information that he wrote down about AJW...or would it be about AJW and his heart condition/his faith...that the grandpa didn't mention...i dunno...that left me hanging.

-The scene where AJW pack his bags and leaves OYN's home. Yoon asking AJW where he was going and if he was going somewhere far...than he asks himself whether this is a dream or not...and AJW tells him to go inside and sleep so more. AJW gets into his car and Yoon comes out and stands by his car...AJW hesitate in opening the window...Yoon standing outside the car crying...car leaves and yoon is crying even harder...wipes his tear and says: 'this is not a dream!'...sad...

-The scene when AJW calls up LBY while she was with Kyle...Kyle asks LBY if he can love her...LBY is shocked...AJW hears this and tells LBY to answer Kyle's question in front of him....LBY makes all these dumb excuses saying that she is with a lot of people...or that her cell phone's battery is dying...than AJW tells LBY that he loves her...and she is shocked again...hah~

-The scene where AJW is sleeping on the ground of his new apartment...LBY lays down and falls asleep with him. He wakes up kind of shocked...makes her food...and the conversation they have...etc.

-The birthday party scene...my two favorite parts was the singing...AJW sang the happy birthday song with a totally different lyric...it was interesting and entertaining...and the scene where Yoon blows out the candles on the hat! That was the funniest part...I was wondering why Yoon told his mom that he did not need candles for the birthday cake...that was too cute! He blows the candles and AJW and OYN act as if they are blown away...hehe...too bad the excitment didn't last the whole night!

-The scenes of Yoon sleeping with his hands raised above his head. AJW asks why Yoon sleeps as if he's cheering 'hooray'...Yoon explains to him that he's not cheering for 'hooray'...when asked why he sleeps like that...Yoon tells AJW that he's being punished. (kids raises their hands up high in the air when they do something bad)...when AJW asks him why again...Yoon tells him because it's fun...lol...what a dorky, yet cute kid.

There are a TONS more...I'll share them later or something.

-The scenes of Yoon sleeping with his hands raised above his head. AJW asks why Yoon sleeps as if he's cheering 'hooray'...Yoon explains to him that he's not cheering for 'hooray'...when asked why he sleeps like that...Yoon tells AJW that he's being punished. (kids raises their hands up high in the air when they do something bad)...when AJW asks him why again...Yoon tells him because it's fun...lol...what a dorky, yet cute kid.

There are a TONS more...I'll share them later or something.

awwwwwwwww to all those scenes. can't wait till i get to watch it.

and why yoon sleeps that way ... haha awwwww ... too cute his answer ... ajw sleeps that way too ... must be cause he did something bad or subconsciously felt he did. keke like father like son.

awwwwwwwww to all those scenes. can't wait till i get to watch it.

and why yoon sleeps that way ... haha awwwww ... too cute his answer ... ajw sleeps that way too ... must be cause he did something bad or subconsciously felt he did. keke like father like son.

hehe yeup~all three episodes for this week are must watch...my mom and I enjoyed it very much. :)

Yeup...'like father, like son'...you explained it perfectly! At first I thought AJW slept like that because of his heart problems...but I realized that Yoon does it too...unless he followed AJW doing it...but I think Yoon slept like that for a long time. They are too cute when they are together...so adorable!

Guest tjadl6386

I really liked the 3 episodes they showed week. There were so much revelations and some great scenes.

Archived