Guest Honey_Babee

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

Oh, yeah, a girl's opinion would help me alot. D:

By the way I went to check today. H&M and Club Monaco are really nice, but Zara was closed for renovations.

I have a few pieces from Zipia already, my ex did a group order last year. She said maybe she'd do another one this year but she won't talk to me anymore haha...

I usually look there and YesStyle for inspiration. :3

And if you come to Montreal someday we could always go~ XD

This is a bit late but Zara in Place Montreal Trust is open again. but apparently, the entrance from st-catherine is closed though...i unno, that's what i heard from the customer(one of them was carrying a Zara bag) today.

Price Range: none really, but as low as possible lol

Item Name: Laneige product( the multi-cleanser mostly)

I've been wanting to try some of their stuff out because my current cleanser isn't really working for me anymore but i don't want to order off yesasia or wait until i go to toronto to buy some. So anywhere in Montreal would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swt_blue_dragon

Hi,

I was wondering which stores would be good for buying swimsuits in Toronto, preferably downtown.

I'm thinking of a cute one piece, or two piece that isn't very revealing.

Also, I won't be using it a lot so I don't want to spend a lot of money on it.

Thanks!

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

Price Range: doesn't matter

Item Name: Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Witch Hazel Toner

Pictures:http://dealseekingmom.com/wp-content/uploa...zel-Coupons.jpg

o.o Please only recommend places if you have actually seen it there.. already checked my local wal-mart and they did not have this brand(even in the first-aid section)

hey i live in that area too and it was at my nearest Wal-Mart. Try checking the Jane & Hwy 7 location?

i went on the weekend looking for witch hazel toner as well and it was in the first-aid/pharmacy section riiiight on the bottom shelf :)

Guest ccho811

Hi this isn't exactly a product like the other items in the thread.

But I was wondering if somebody could recommend place(s) in the GTA - Richmond Hill and Markham area to get UV gels and/or Bio Gels? With prices please : ) - initial cost and repairs?

If it matters, I'm interested into just getting the french style nothing fancy like rhinestones ..~

Guest dorkafied!

Price Range: nothing over $25

Item Name: Domo cap

http://www.doobybrain.com/2008/02/24/want-...kun-fitted-cap/

or if u guys see any store that sale cute cap similar to the domo one u can tell me so i can go check them out ...

Those kind of hats (I don't know what they're called) tend to be more on the

expensive side -_-

I know they have domo hats at Spencers, but they're $50? I think :|

Guest yourjuliet

Those kind of hats (I don't know what they're called) tend to be more on the

expensive side

I know they have domo hats at Spencers, but they're $50? I think :|

It's actually 20 on Spencers' site online?

Not sure about Vancouver, but there's only one place/mall in Toronto I know that has a Spencers.

Price Range: Less than $40? Idk, however much they usually cost.

Item Name: Jansport backpack (a yellow solid colour one)

Pictures: http://www.ebags.com/jansport/superbreak/p...x.cfm?modelid=1

I don't normally see the yellow ones in stores, it'd usually be the in black, navy or white.

Footlocker has the same backpack in yellow between $21.99 - $29.99 (I got my black one for $29.99) but I think it's online though =/

%7Boption%7D3D-White-Whitestrips-Professional-E.png[/

which drugstores or supermarkets would have this?

pr range: $50 & less

I'm guessing you watched bubzbeauty eh? :)

You can always check Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart or Zellers ^^ I usually see them there, but not sure if it's the professional kind

Guest AiMango

haha yes i did. ive actually always wanted to buy them but i thought they wouldnt work well. anyways i ended up getting them at superstore for $5 cheaper than shoppers (which is always overpriced lol) : )

Guest soapja

jansport.jpg

White soft corduroy Jansport bag in Montreal.

All the places I've checked only have the prints / solid ones.

I WANT THE SOFTNESS!

ok thanks i will go check out the Spencers store to see if there is a Domo cap or not... i think there a store in Lougheed Mall but i am not sure .......

OK now my other question .. this is not really an item i am looking for but i guess u guys can still help ....

is there any store in Vancouver and the lower mainland that sales CD ,VCD, DVD etc ( i want the real stuff not pirated) ..... i know alot of store but they sale fake stuff , so no good.... the one and only store i know that sale real stuff is this store called MAL : http://www.malmusic.com/home.asp?lang=E which is located in Richmond .. but they sale mostly Chinese music album .... and i am looking for some Korean music album and there selection of Korean music album are not really great ... so was just wondering if there is other store like MAL located any where near by .

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8435/jansport.jpg

White soft corduroy Jansport bag in Montreal.

All the places I've checked only have the prints / solid ones.

I WANT THE SOFTNESS!

This was quite a few years ago but i bought mine at The Bay. I believe it was 40$, i don't know if they'll still have it though =S

Price Range: Any

Name:: Electric Dictionary (Korean-English)

Pictures:

All my Korean friends have this, and I've been wondering where they've gotten theirs from lol. This would really help me with my Korean studies.. I'm not sure if they come with Japanese & Chinese dictionaries too, since one of my friend's had those options for hers :S Would be an added bonus though~

Price Range: Under 20$

Item Name: Strap stickers or anything similar

Picture: 9886_1.jpg

By the way, I'm looking around Toronto or the GTA area, online would be fine too

Guest ninth

100314202001n.jpg

Does anyone know where i can buy Nivea Whitening Roll On Deodorant ?

Or Else Online, with reasonable shipping

Archived