Happy Birthday Min Sunye (august 12, 1989)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol and I thought we didn't have any bday thread for her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER MIN SUN YE!!

I wish you much luck and fame in the future for the charismatic person you are, a great leader, passion for singing, a great person you are heh and I hope you'll have a great day with family, friends, fans and members ^^

Guest ladyasholie

ahhhhhh HAPPY WONDERFUL BDAY TO OUR LEADER MIN SUNYE! :wub:

<3 hahaha this sexy girl really needs a bf. 8D *coughcoughtaehwan* :3

i really hope she has a wonderful birthday<3

Guest kurumi

Happy Birthday, Sun Ye!

May all your wishes come true, our precious leader. <3 Please don't stop being the Sun Ye we know and lose faith in yourself. Much joy and happiness to your life. Have the best 20th birthday you can ever get!

Guest Mellerz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN JOOKIEEE <3

you make me smiling in all that you do .

heheh . keep doing your best . i know you will .

you always make your wonderfuls proud !

i LOVE leader min, she's so down to earth and amazing. no matter what anyone says about her she's always trying her best. she literally takes the bad and turns into good. shes the first reason why i began loving the wonder girls, then as i watched videos i kept seeing her being so humble and hard working and it just made me love her even more. i remember seeing her finally cry after getting an award and i felt so happy for the girls. the wonder girls didn't come into the music scene with instant success, even when it was hard to even be recognized she shined. i love sunye.

Happy Birthday to our wonderful leader.

Guest cher amour

Happy Birthday Min Sunye!!!

I love you leader!!!~

I remember the first time I actually started listening to wonder girls was cause I saw the so hot video! =)

I was like, oohh the girl with the short hair is pretty and she has a great voice!! ^___^

Yup, it was Sunye!!~ She's been my favorite ever since!

Archived