a259is.jpg

a254hi.jpg

They're so cute! :wub:

she was so pretty at the awards...

she look so cute with daniel henney

I want them to go out now

Guest k3n4uri

Hahaha. Kay, is that you?! :lol: Thanks for the info. :D

Hi LJ, yes it's me!!! You might have it on another channel...oh well, at least you can watch it on clubbox...someone will upload it for sure!!!

By the way, Ryu Won looked so pretty and she and Daniel are cute together!

Guest fashionista

Aw, I checked channel 18 and a different program was on. :(

Hi, KimSamSoon's craziie fan. :) Indeed. Hehe.

a252fy.jpg

a257iw.jpg

a257ju.jpg

a256sg.jpg

a250go.jpg

a256fq.jpg

a256jg.jpg

a252vs.jpg

thanks for all the pix. i watched the mbc drama award show on channel 18 a couple of hours ago too. ryu won looked great!

she was so pretty at the awards...

she look so cute with daniel henney

I want them to go out now

Haha. I know, me too! :lol: They look so cute together. Hehe.

Hi LJ, yes it's me!!! You might have it on another channel...oh well, at least you can watch it on clubbox...sombeone will upload it for sure!!!

By the way, Ryu Won looked so pretty and she and Daniel are cute together!

Yeah, probably. I guess I'll have to go through all the channels to see. :lol: Thanks, Kay! :D

thanks for all the pix. i watched the mbc drama award show on channel 18 a couple of hours ago too. ryu won looked great!

You're welcome. :D I need to find that channel here. :lol: Channel 18 is different for me. :( Haha.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I saw some clips from the awards (thanks to Greentea :)), so I made some caps. Hehe.

a253ty.jpga255ne.jpg

a259im.jpga257rk.jpg

a251nb.jpga259xr.jpg

OMG. I'm watching the awards right now. I don't understand anything they're saying :lol:, but it was so cute when that other host was taking Ryeo Won away from her table with the MNIKSS cast since she's the other host of the show, and Daniel wouldn't let her go. :wub: Hahahaha. SO CUTE! He was holding onto her arm and dragging her to his side. :lol:

mg92712uw.jpg

mg93104rs.jpg

Guest ginachan

OMG. I'm watching the awards right now. I don't understand anything they're saying :lol:, but it was so cute when that other host was taking Ryeo Won away from her table with the MNIKSS cast since she's the other host of the show, and Daniel wouldn't let her go. :wub: Hahahaha. SO CUTE! He was holding onto her arm and dragging her to his side. :lol:

omg!! when was this? how could I miss this? can anyone provide me with pictures plzz??

I was watching, but I didn't see this :(

Hey, ginachan! It was at the beginning, after those little girls sang in the openning number.

I'll try to get caps for you. :D It was so cute. Hahaha. The guy said something to Daniel and he started laughing. Then Ryeo told him, "I'm sorry," so Daniel let her go off with the host. Aw, hahaha.

Archived