Jung Ryeo Won 정려원

Guest coreana

Guest banana_milk

^you should see her pictures before she debuted, around the time she debuted. Her eyes look really different. She admitted it herself on Happy Together, so it's not a big deal. I respect her for making it public-- that's a really hard thing to do. Plus, since her talent surpasses her looks, why not?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone posted a before and after of her and there's a big difference on her eyes. who cares anyhow, i liked her in MNIKSS and right now we're watching "Hello Franceska" and her character is really funny.

I specially like her scenes with Tony Ahn, they're funny- she's a good actress.

Hey, winternight! Nice to see you're here too. :D Hehehe.

Sure, I'll post more pics of her in MNIKSS.

I really liked the love triangle of Hyun Bin, Ryeo Won, and Daniel in MNIKSS. Haha. I thought she looked good with both guys. She's got chemistry with the both of them. :D Hehehe.

Guest annababy

I always wondered...people claimed she had surgery..I looked at her pictures from like 2001 to right now....I don't see much difference, just that her face isn't as chubby, still pretty though :)

not only did ppl claim but its TRUE, she even said it on the old happy together!

Guest annababy

hey leikela..is ryeo won doing anything now a day?

she's resting and doing the yuhn ae ga thing on mbc i think, she's the host with kim yong man

Archived