Jung Ryeo Won 정려원

Guest coreana

Guest guiyeoni

argh...sorry if i bring this up again... but what did ryeowon do during the MBC Award???? (i haven't watched it yet...

her cyworld is shut down. <--- she used to update it almost on a daily base... and i went to her page on TN... ppl on the forum said a lot of mean things abt ryeowon unni...

my korean is not that good so i understand only 50% of what they r saying on the forum... but most ppl were blaming her and they said they were totally disappointed or she was too arrogant that day...

most ppl wrote:" 정려원!! 정말 실망이네요" or things like that... (it means " I'm really disappointed")

and some guy asked her to quit the industry... :fury:

someone even said:"did u take drugs that day?"

ANYBODY WHO KNOWS PLS TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED???

oh...i hope Ryeowon unni feels better now...

her cyworld::http://www.cyworld.com/heygirl24

her page on TN: :http://www.tnentertainment.co.kr/ryeowonhome.htm

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guiyeoni - Aw, that's mean. I'm sure some of those people are just haters. She shouldn't let them get to her.

Oh yeah, she was one of the hosts for the MBC Drama Awards.

ginachan - What epi did you stop on?

I want Daniel to sing to me... :lol: Hahahahaha.

Guest ginachan

omg...she loves taking pics...

she has so many random pics with henney..:)

Thanks for uploading episode 16 leikela!

I like that scene with henney hehe

Hi, Jeffversion2! :) You're welcome.

No problem, ginachan. :D Hahaha. So that's where you've been, watching the last epi of MNIKSS. :lol: I love that last scene too.

Yeah, she does love taking pics, which is a good thing. Hahaha. I love seeing her random pics with Daniel. :D

Archived