Jung Ryeo Won 정려원

Guest coreana

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Me too! She was incredible in Salary Man. She is soo underused in Korean dramas. Too bad Medical Top team seems to have hurt her career a bit.  :(( suchadiva42 said:  I'm hoping to see JRW in another drama or movie soon and will continue to com here for updates on her as well.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Past Photo of Jung Ryeo Won’s Mother Reveals Where the Actress Gets Her Beautiful Looksdeedeegii May 5, 2014 
Past Photo of Jung Ryeo Won’s Mother Reveals Where the Actress Gets Her Beautiful Looks

Actress Jung Ryeo Won recently revealed a past photo of her mother, proving that her beautiful looks were passed down to her from her mother.

The actress posted up the picture on her own Facebook page with a description, “Although her hair is in the shape of a ‘samgak (triangle) kimbap,’ my mother was very beautiful. My very beautiful mother.”

In the revealed picture, a driver’s license photo belonging to Jung Ryeo Won’s mother is shown. Her mother’s big, round eyes, sleek eyebrows, tall nose bridge, and plump lips show that she shares a strong resemblance with her daughter.

Netizens who saw the photo agreed that the actress’s beautiful looks seem to run in the family.

In other related news, Jung Ryeo won is currently appearing on cable channel Story On’s “Art Star Korea.”

jung ryeo won mom

Source:soompi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BaoN

hi everyone ! i'm from Viet Nam, and i love her movies so much ^^. But it's so hard to find any information about her in Viet Nam, she's not so popular here :( She's so amazing, the way she acts is so cute and special.
I wanna ask if anybody could tell me her Facebook ?
THks everyone and i'm sorry because my english it not so good ^^
I love JRW.

Guest BaoN

Thank you so much @Nikky81 ! ^^Could you please tell me all her drama ?
I've seen "which star are you from", "history of the salaryman", "king of drama", "medical top team". (i dont like medical top team as much as the others ^^)

Guest Nikky81

@BaoN  Search in youtube :x  ( I like her role in King of Dramas it so cute )

Drama
2005 Hello Francesca season1  안녕프란체스카시즌1
2005 My name is kim sam soon 내 이름은 김삼순
2005 Autumn shower 
가을소나기
2009 Jamyung Go 자명고
Movie
2012 Never Ending Story 네버엔딩 스토리
2011 Pain 통증
2011 In love and The war 적과의 동침
2009 Castaway on the moon
김씨 표류기
2007 Two face of my girlfriend 두 얼굴의 여친

Guest BaoN

@Nikky81 : ya, me too ^^ she is so cute in "king of drama". U know, it's hard to search on youtube, problem is i cant watch in Korean :(( "which star are you from" took alot of time to find. I want to see "Jamyung Go" because they say it's good ^^ . Hope i can found English subtitle. Oh, and "My name is Kim Sam Soon", i think it used to be on the TV in Viet Nam few years ago, i hate my self not watching the drama at that time !Most of her movies make me smile :) exept "pain", i cant stop crying T_T.
I'm sorry if i was talkative, just because it's so exciting in this topic ^^.
Thank you so much ! 

Guest Nikky81

@BaoN  In the youtube now, i don't find ja myung go english subtitle. :-S  Have your country doesn't a cd ja myung go release?? 
I'm so sad with u !

Guest Nikky81

stuartjmz said: Nikky81 said: @BaoN  Search in youtube :x  ( I like her role in King of Dramas it so cute )

Drama
2005 Hello Francesca season1  안녕프란체스카시즌1
2005 My name is kim sam soon 내 이름은 김삼순
2005 Autumn shower 
가을소나기
2009 Jamyung Go 자명고
Movie
2012 Never Ending Story 네버엔딩 스토리
2011 Pain 통증
2011 In love and The war 적과의 동침
2009 Castaway on the moon
김씨 표류기
2007 Two face of my girlfriend 두 얼굴의 여친

Guest BaoN

Oh i love "history of the salaryman" ^^ Beak Yeo Chi 's so amazing :)) but i dont know how gils feel about that movie ?

Guest BaoN

How about drama ? why dont SBS make "History of the salaryman II " :) i think we (and all her fans) could write a letter with thounsand of signs, then send to SBS to show them our wish ^^ 

Archived