The Official "Where Can I Find This?" Thread

Guest jenniful92

Guest ` ilytoo;

shortxofxaxfairytale:

I think there is some at H&M or Forever21. i might of saw some today. i will check in a couple of days to see if there really is some like that. but i don't think there are holes on it. its just the same kind but more of a full thing.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swt.choco

Can someone help me find these items but on G-Market? I cant seem to find them >.<"

* what your looking for: a long sweater

* price range: around $20

* preferences: white

D281998_x5.jpg

* what your looking for: a sweater with that unique collar thing

* preferences: black, green, brown, navy

ee.jpg

* what your looking for: a long t-shirt with suspenders on it (lol do you know what im talking about?)

* preferences: white suspenders

* sorry i don't have a good picture of this >.<

Thanks! x)

Guest alicimoo

Can someone help me find these items but on G-Market? I cant seem to find them >.<"

* what your looking for: a sweater with that unique collar thing

* preferences: black, green, brown, navy

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/kayrrii/ee.jpg

Sorry I don't really know if they have these on G-market because I don't shop there, but I know they have them at H&M if that helps at all.

Guest swt.choco

Sorry I don't really know if they have these on G-market because I don't shop there, but I know they have them at H&M if that helps at all.

0_0 really?

okay, i guess i'll have to go back there and look harder.

Guest chocolate615

Fantastic idea for a thread :)

I've posted this before in another thread but didn't have any luck in finding it, so here it goes again:

Does anyone know where I can find this top?

shirt1.jpg

shirt2.jpg

Thanks soompiers <3

saw it in victoria secret catalog

Guest azncrow7

I saw yesterday in Urban Behaviour the one your looking for (black,grey,violet) price range is $20 .

I live in the U.S, and my location doesn't have a Urban Behavior. >_<"

I'd like to get the cardigan before mid-September, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any other places with them for under $40? I know F21 had some, but they go out of stock like lighting. -__- Perhaps they would have it again soon enough?

_5662478.jpg

In black or a VERY DARK gray, long-sleeved. Preferably with the front longer than the back.

Guest bbaumgul

Been looking for skull beanies...

Anyone know where to find them online? Or if there are any soompiers selling?

sua19.jpg

SUC56066.jpg

toogl7.jpg

hotup7.png

Thank you!

Guest HANAo1

does anyone know where to find GD's shades from

the inkigayo 2008 comeback performance?

THOSE WERE THE AWESOMEST. ;D thanks~

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

anyone seen a white cardigan, long or short length, and can be bought downtown toronto??? It's freakin hard to find it where I live, but I'll be in Toronto next week...so maybe I'll find it then?

Guest tifachan

I live in the U.S, and my location doesn't have a Urban Behavior. >_<"

I'd like to get the cardigan before mid-September, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any other places with them for under $40? I know F21 had some, but they go out of stock like lighting. -__- Perhaps they would have it again soon enough?

%7Boption%7D_5662478.jpg[/mg]

In black or a VERY DARK gray, long-sleeved. Preferably with the front longer than the back.

You can probably get this at H&M for around $30-40.

anyone seen a white cardigan, long or short length, and can be bought downtown toronto??? It's freakin hard to find it where I live, but I'll be in Toronto next week...so maybe I'll find it then?

I've seen some cardigans at H&M .. so maybe you could check there? or Urban Behaviour :]

Guest ` ilytoo;

does anyone know where to find GD's shades from

the inkigayo 2008 comeback performance?

THOSE WERE THE AWESOMEST. ;D thanks~

i too am a big bang fan but a lot of the girls on the beauty and fashion section don't pay attention to kpop or have watched the come back performence shoo. i didn't even watch it myself. BUT POST a picture of it instead.

that goes for the rest of you girls. if you want your request to be fulfilled then a picture might do us better xD

Guest sorawashere

Where can i find epilators in New york? I dont have a credit card so i cannot order it online. Please help. :wub:

try sephora. i went in there..and they were selling some. but there mad expensive. like 100ish.

*item im looking for - really big nerdy eyeglasses. preferably black. i tried looking on ebay? hahahah. but im not good with buying stuff online. anyone know a good cheap store? i dont need prescription glasses.

i dont have a picture but i have a link.

the girl on the left.

=]

Where can i find epilators in New york? I dont have a credit card so i cannot order it online. Please help. :wub:

I've seen them at Target.

*item im looking for - really big nerdy eyeglasses. preferably black. i tried looking on ebay? hahahah. but im not good with buying stuff online. anyone know a good cheap store? i dont need prescription glasses.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catal...push&color=

Rayban Wayfarer look-a-likes

Archived