The Official "Where Can I Find This?" Thread

Guest jenniful92

Guest reallyAmused

Anybody know where I can get an affordable priced cardigan?

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/UrbanOutfi...etailmain$

Like this one from urban outfitters but not so expensive. (This one is like $48.00 and around 50 with tax D:) in the UNITED STATES - Preferably in the Bay Area/California.

Forever 21, I'm sure they have a store in the Bay area

And anyone know where to get a black zip-up skirt/dress like the bottom part of this picture? But maybe without the weird half-circle pocket. Or maybe even a dress with an attached vest like that.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

Showstopper Skinny Jean at Wet Seal. They were only $24.80 when I bought it.

^________________^ If it wasn't for someone who pointed it out for me, thanks to them ^__^

dont tell me canada doesnt have wet seal cause IM SURE THEY DO HAVE THAT STORE THERE!!

www.wetseal.com check the store locator o.o or ill do that for you if i can <__<

edit//

wow that sucks, they dont have WET SEAL IN CANADA!!! OMG >_________< THE HORROR!!

Guest understanding_fiction

86983-d.jpg

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7140155.html

Dollhouse Sweet Boots, I can't find them anywhere...

They went OOS on Zappos T_T

Or any other kind of boots that resembles this?

I guess I could just layer legwarmers with a pair of boots ._.

NELL_____NELL

NELLNELLNELLNELL

NELLNELLNELLNELL

NELLNELLNELL

NELLNELL

NELL

^cutesyshoes.com

I've seen those on there before.

Oh nevermind, they don't have that colour, and I just realized that they are by Steve Madden lol.

Someone on the first page said Yesstyle or something?

uhmmm i cant seem to find them on yesstyle , but thanks : ) . the steve madden ones are too expensive . lol cutesyshoes use to have them on sale but they had no sizes. =/

Guest chewyalmondbar26

iwantt-1.jpg

anyone know where to find a long sweatshirt kinda like the picture.

im pretty sure buying an oversized sweatshirt would just look silly

but if thats what i have to do XD

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q317/ch...26/iwantt-1.jpg

anyone know where to find a long sweatshirt kinda like the picture.

im pretty sure buying an oversized sweatshirt would just look silly

but if thats what i have to do XD

If you buy an oversized sweatshirt it's just going to be baggy, not fitted but long like in the pic.

I've seen those at a lot of stores in the Vancouver area, but ... they're all stores that are only in Vancouver. XP But some of the brands are sold elsewhere ... G-One has long hoodies, but they're all in dark colours and probably fairly expensive. I saw some from Zoo York too and there were more designs.

Guest celine!

chewyalmondbar26 ^ yeah, like she said, you shouldn't get an oversized hoodie, cause it'll just end up looking ill-fitting.

get one from AA, instead. they have hoodie dresses (so technically they're long sweatshirts lol, kinda like what you wanted):

5398woman.jpg

Guest ilovechu

Does anybody know where I can get like a solid colored t-shirt but it's off shoulder? I think that it'd be cute over a swim suit. but I don't know where to find one or any pictures of ones that I like. Thank you

Guest dorellana

does anyone know where i can get this pink snake this snake

i'm willing to buy it online but i'm not having much luck

Guest <3DBSK

hiii everyone,

would anyone know where to buy the peek-a-boo/rainie style earrings in toronto?

i found some but they were really tiny, i wanted bigger ones like rainie was wearing in devil beside you.

preferably STARS or MICKEY MOUSE.

mm.jpg

starcombined.jpg

revamppppeedddddd2.png

credits for the pictures: i believe some of them are from soompi people's shops, but i just google imaged them. sorry ^^"

Guest Honey_Babee

01-main.jpg

except the material is suede. i think i seen them on cutesy shoes before but i cant find them anymore><

i really like themmm

Guest bbaumgul

I'm looking for these t-shirts with semi-transparent material like here in my request thread.

I was wondering if anyone came across anything like this in shops that you can find in malls?

Or online stores?

Thanks!

<3DBSK: You could always shop around Pmall.. though that takes lots of patience :P

Guest alicimoo

^

I think you can find sheer shirts pretty much everywhere know. I know H&M have just plain ones. I believe AE current has some plain sheer tees as well.

Guest hunni3bunz

I'm looking for any of Sungmin's watches that he's wearing;

1212745878_DSC09140_jpg20copy.jpg

1213860870181499_file.jpg

1216443182_mnet0717_91.jpg

khqw1216526121.jpg

1216691119583295_file.jpg

1216932723_IMG_0487.jpg

As for the price range, doesn't really matter, I'm willing to pay any price.

I want the exact thing or atleast just a little off.

Could be in Canada range, I can also order online for websites that ship to Canada.

oh and credits to the offical Sungmin picture thread

Guest mintpanda

japaneseschoolbag.jpg

vi5ha7.jpg

Shoes4.jpg

(her shoes)

fashion254.jpg

(i know people do surveys on soompi but i can't seem to find a store that seels these :|)

fashion157.jpg

(her long cardigan)

size: i range from xsmall-medium

shoe size: 6.5-7.5

Price range: nothing TOO crazy, hopefully less than $30 for each item

i live in San Jose california btw(:

Guest .ladys0uL.

i know this been asked alot but instead of surveyss and those steeven madden ones where do people order it ? those asain websites ? hah thanks <3

124vnyf.jpg

cool thread :D looking for these boots as well! anyone seen these in vancouver/richmond? :)

Guest hunni3bunz

cool thread :D looking for these boots as well! anyone seen these in vancouver/richmond? :)

Richmond; You could try the malls like Aberdeen, Yaohan, Parker Place, President Plaza, and Garden City Road has alot of mini plazas like Continental Square, Empire Square, Central Plaza, Union Square, Cosmo Plaza and Pacific Plaza.

Vancouver; Crystal Mall

Guest izawa

where would i find this?

I found this on ebay, but I saw that the seller was selling cct and je551 items, i checked both site and i cant find it

i didnt like the price of the ebay seller = = so where would i be able to find this for cheaper =)?? help please~

batwingturtlewi3.jpg

Guest angelliiii

Does anybody know where I can get like a solid colored t-shirt but it's off shoulder? I think that it'd be cute over a swim suit. but I don't know where to find one or any pictures of ones that I like. Thank you

they have those at the reference stores in california. but for sure theres one at the one at lakewood mall. but you can always just cut up at shirt, thats what people usually do

%7Boption%7D japaneseschoolbag.jpg

%7Boption%7D vi5ha7.jpg

%7Boption%7D Shoes4.jpg

(her shoes)

%7Boption%7D fashion254.jpg

(i know people do surveys on soompi but i can't seem to find a store that seels these :|)

%7Boption%7D fashion157.jpg

(her long cardigan)

size: i range from xsmall-medium

shoe size: 6.5-7.5

Price range: nothing TOO crazy, hopefully less than $30 for each item

the cardigan , urban outfitters & forever 21

Archived