The Official "Where Can I Find This?" Thread

Guest jenniful92

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest papiroflexia

I'm STILL looking for an affordable top like this for under $50. Long-sleeved and preferably in black.

LBX14045_223868.jpg

The best I've found so far is from Gap but I'm still looking plus it's only in dark gray. Dark colors are okay, but I prefer black..

I have something similar from F21.

Try that? It's only 17 something.

Guest drunkpugs

tofuxx:

Those are perfect! Thank you. :)

Now I just need to find a shop that has it in that color. Most seem to only carry black/brown/grey variations. The sand color seem to be sold out in most places.

I'm a Candy Bar:

Thank you so much for the links to the shops. I didn't know that's what those shoes were called but this really solves my problem. Thank you thank you. :)

For the person who was asking about the black skinny jeans, J2 is in Oakridge Mall but I went there again today and they didn't have as many jeans. You can also try Bluenotes (there's one in Richmond Mall, one in Metro), or Mantique though Mantique is likely to be a lot pricier.

Does anyone know where I could find these Blowfish hobbit boots in the Vancouver/lower mainland area, and how much they cost?

blowfish_hobbit_boots.jpg

I know I saw them at a mall somewhere but it was a long time ago and I've already forgotten what mall it was. XP Also, any suggestions on what colour to get? I was thinking of the dark gray.

Guest Baby.doll

I really like these shoes from sechuna:

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9894/0060040000422uc3.jpg

(without the bow)

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3388/0060040000492ik5.jpg

But I haven't really been able to find any shoes close enough to them in design on other sites. The similar ones I find for the light colored boots tend to not have it in that color. Most of the similar versions to the black boots are either too complicated in design or too simple compared to the sechuna one. :[

I wish I could order them from sechuna directly but I missed the group orders for sechuna.

Thank you in advance.

Someone is doing a Survey on those white boots.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=176505

We already had at least 2 of these "where can I find ______" threads...

Guest drunkpugs

Nancii:

Thank you for the info, I pmed her. Turns out they don't have it in my size in that color though(only size 8 and above it seems).

Guest musicismylifey

What I'm looking for: Non-fabric Suitcase

Price range: [Max $175]

Color: Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Patterned

Size: Width : 40 cm, Length: 55cm, Height : 23cm

Style: Wheels [At least 2], Carry On Rolling Suitcase

Area: Online [Not Ebay, Reliable, Verified Seller Please.]

Guest aliceee

azncrow7: forever 21 has them at $19.80 online but they're $17.80 in stores for some reason... so be sure to check out your local store before buying online! plus you'd have to pay for shipping too :tongue2:

Guest xxmaine

I'm STILL looking for an affordable top like this for under $50. Long-sleeved and preferably in black.

LBX14045_223868.jpg

The best I've found so far is from Gap but I'm still looking plus it's only in dark gray. Dark colors are okay, but I prefer black..

I have the top like that (gray) and I bought it in Urban Behavior. Its around $20+.

Im not sure if they have dark ones.

For the person who was asking about the black skinny jeans, J2 is in Oakridge Mall but I went there again today and they didn't have as many jeans. You can also try Bluenotes (there's one in Richmond Mall, one in Metro), or Mantique though Mantique is likely to be a lot pricier.

Does anyone know where I could find these Blowfish hobbit boots in the Vancouver/lower mainland area, and how much they cost?

blowfish_hobbit_boots.jpg

I know I saw them at a mall somewhere but it was a long time ago and I've already forgotten what mall it was. XP Also, any suggestions on what colour to get? I was thinking of the dark gray.

There's a store that sell that kind of boots in Metrotown.

I don't know the store name. It cost around $60-70.

Archived