Quantcast
Nancyzak

Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ)

*** This fan joined the last EP of the drama. She said that she shivered every time she's near RAIN. She was really nervous! She's embarrassed, too. She was happy that after 16 years of being a fan she finds it so amazing that they were caught in the same angle together with RAIN. :P

71186790_2468470353245558_23581397593704

71092324_2468470426578884_69895184347782

credit : Raincloud10

"Welcome2Life" Wrap-up Party

*** So NICE to see that RAIN has initiative to shake hands with fans who were there to support him. :P

*** RAIN posted this 3-days ago with a caption - " Thank you  # welcome2life # japancloud " :P

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Sep. 23-29, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Nothing new for the Monday-Tuesday timeslot just yet, as we first had to say goodbye to Let Me Hear Your Song and Welcome 2 Life. They finished with 4 percent and 6 percent respectively, neither being their highest ratings. To be fair, this particular timeslot doesn’t get the most viewers.

Monday, Sep. 23      
Let Me Hear Your Song 29 KBS 3.0%
Let Me Hear Your Song 30 KBS 3.5%
Welcome 2 Life 29 MBC 4.5%
Welcome 2 Life 30 MBC 6.1%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 3 JTBC 3.4%
The Great Show 9 tvN 2.2%
Tuesday, Sep. 24      
Let Me Hear Your Song 31 KBS 3.6%
Let Me Hear Your Song 32 KBS 4.0%
Welcome 2 Life 31 MBC 4.2%
Welcome 2 Life 32 MBC 6.0%
Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 4 JTBC 3.5%
The Great Show 10 tvN 2.1%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-sep-23-29-2019/

*** The lucky guy was just passing by and saw someone getting off a luxury van. That was RAIN. He and his friend shouted his name &   followed Rain going to a famous bakery shop. He was thinking many times if he should ask for a photo together. Well, here it is!

He said that Rain has a great body. :P Please check-out these (2) pictures -

"Welcome2Life"  Various Episode Highlights via KKTV Online Watch

EP7

EP04

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** RAIN posted this yesterday with a caption - “# Traveling # Tuja - I wonder if he's leaving soon........... As far as I know the name Tuja comes from like a country or city in a place named Tunja which is in Columbia. IDK..........please correct me if I'm wrong - The name "Tuja" means a person who has a beautiful shaped body with a big booty and fun personality but if you betray her trust there WILL be consequences. So, if you know anybody by the name of Tuja gurrrrrrl you better watch out and NOT make her mad. :P

*** RAIN posted this picture yesterday with a caption - " It's cold ~~ It's still Autumn/Fall season in Korea right now & not yet Winter.............  It's coming soon. Temperature is still comfortable & pretty cool, usually in the range of low 20°C in the beginning and reaching about 10°C towards the end of the season… This is very mild as far as temperatures are concerned. The weather is warm during the day and becomes cold in the evening. This is one of the best times to visit Seoul.  The chances of rain in Seoul in October significantly decline. I wonder if this is the balcony of his home. :P

*** Merchandise available at Rain’s fan meeting in Tokyo and Osaka 16 and 18 October respectively. :P

72915469_2493702557389004_35375787227752

71406203_2493702624055664_82550421578412

*** Wang Leehom is a Chinese singer-actor, too. :P

Wang Leehom and Rain to be Honored at U.S.-Asia Entertainment Summit

rain-and-wang.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

Crossover film and music superstars, Wang Leehom and Jung Ji-hoon (aka “Rain,” aka “The Rain”) are to be honored by the Asia Society next month in Los Angeles. Bob Weis, president of Walt Disney Imagineering and Zhang Wei, president of Alibaba Pictures, will also receive prizes.

The inaugural Game Changer Awards will be presented on Nov. 5 at a gala dinner to follow the U.S.–Asia Entertainment Summit. The summit is in its tenth year. And, where previous editions had concentrated on U.S.-China relations, the event this time has been given a broader focus examining the wider connections between the U.S. and Asia entertainment businesses.

“Lost” star, Daniel Dae Kim, who has broadened his operations from acting to directing and producing through his 3AD Media company, will be a highlight of the conference section. He will be quizzed by “Late Night” director Nisha Ganatra on The New Hollywood: Have the Asians Arrived?

Other confirmed spotlight speakers at the Entertainment Summit include: Steven Xiang, CEO of Chinese production and streaming firm Huanxi Media; Douglas Montgomery, VP of retail insights at Warner Bros.; Francis Chung, VP of global co-productions at Korea’s CJ Entertainment; and Kevin Lin, co-founder of live-streaming mecca Twitch.

“This conference comes at a pivotal time when the entertainment and media industries are in the throes of unprecedented disruption as consumers embrace streaming and other new technologies,” said the Asia Society.

Chinese-American musician, producer and director, Wang has screen credits that include Ang Lee’s “Lust, Caution,” Jackie Chan’s “Little Big Soldier,” and Michael Mann’s “Blackhat.” Rain, who was one of the first K-pop stars to achieve major international success, made his Hollywood debut in “Speed Racer” and starred in “Ninja Assassin” and in Park Chan-wook’s “I Am a Cyborg, But That’s OK.”

Weis oversaw development of Shanghai Disney Resort, and was part of the team that built Tokyo Disney Resort in 1983. As president of Alibaba Pictures, Los Angeles-based, Zhang oversees film investment and production for China’s e-commerce giant Alibaba.

“This year, I am particularly excited to broaden the scope of the summit to celebrate pan-Asian artists across many fields,” said Janet Yang, summit chair. “We are able to honor both the King of Chinese Pop, Wang Leehom, as well as the King of K-Pop, The Rain. They represent the spectacular rise of Asian talent on the world stage.”

“With the rapid evolution of digital technologies, the summit began to look at wider collaboration in U.S.-China entertainment. Further expansion this year reflects the growing impact of entertainment from Korea, India, and Japan, among others, throughout Asia and in the U.S.” the Asia Society said. Variety, once again, joins the summit as a media partner.

credit : Variety / Raincloud10

LINK : https://variety.com/2019/film/asia/wang-leehom-rain-honored-at-asia-entertainment-summit-1203360934/

Korean Drama of the Week "Sketch - Drama"

photo1109697.jpg

Korean drama of the week "Sketch - Drama" (2018)

Directed by Jo Yong-won, Lim Tae-woo

Written by Im Young-bin, Kang Hyeon-seong

Network: jTBC

With Rain, Lee Dong-gun, Lee Sun-bin, Jung Jin-young, Kang Shin-il, Im Hwa-young,...

16 episodes - Fri, Sat 23:00
Synopsis
An action drama about people who struggle to change their fate, one of whom is an elite detective with great analyzing skills.

Broadcasting dates in Korea : 2018/05/25~2018/07/14

Watch on Viki

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...