Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN and Soyeon  reunite after (10) years when the latter was still with CUBE Entertainment. She's the leader of the girl group (G)I-dle.   :kisslevel:

Season B Season 4 EP.17

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** RAIN posted this clip & slide of photos 4-hours ago with the caption - "start… #First time#Tennis#It’s fun#Gift" - I guess his Tennis set is a gift to him. In case I'm right, I wonder who gave it to him. Also, maybe this is the reason why he started playing tennis. Wow..... RAIN looks so COOL!   :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C24aWUyxB15/?hl=en&img_index=7

425322395_788200806670364_72627845783590

425316811_788200863337025_43693981072203

425008286_788200883337023_60982452013161

Spoiler

424687389_788200930003685_66275991874725

425317262_788200953337016_84494637050287

425325538_788200986670346_67762260235940

Idols/artists who became official members of the Korean Music Copyright Association

2011 - G-Dragon

2012 - RAIN

2013 - Jaejoong

2014 - Junsu & TOP

2015 - BOA

2016 - IU

2017 - Kim Tae Woo

2018 - Suga

2019 - Zico、Woozi、B.I、Jung Yong Hwa, Jin Young, Yong Jun Hyung

2020 - RM、J-hope, Jay Park

2021 - Kang Seung-yoon, Song Min-ho/Mino

2024 - Jungkook & Vernon

• partyon changed the title to Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

*** Jangchung-dong Wang Jokbal Co., Ltd. is a food company that specializes in processing Korean traditional food such as kimchi and jokbal (steamed pork meat).  :kitty:

A mukbang with RAIN /  I'm boarding the last train to Jangchung-dong Wang JokbalㅣSeason B Season 4 EP.18

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

"They were so young" K-netizens recall the youthful days of famous actors and actresses filming their iconic works

In the entertainment world, where stars rise and fall, a timeless fascination exists with the early days of beloved actors and actresses.

Recently, Korean netizens revisited the past iconic roles of actors and actresses and reminisced about their youthful days.

One netizen shared photos of these iconic roles of celebrities in an online community post titled, "Back then, they seemed totally like adults, but now they look totally young."

12. Full House, Rain, Age 22

1707432126-image.png

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/they-were-so-young-k-netizens-recall-the-youthful-days-of-famous-actors-and-actresses-filming-their-iconic-works

Here are 10 Must-Watch Medical K-Dramas

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” has achieved international acclaim and phenomenal success, ranking at number one on non-English TV series on Netflix within just two weeks of its broadcast. Medical dramas have gained immense popularity worldwide for their blend of heart-wrenching stories, intense medical cases, and emotional rollercoasters.

If you are enjoying “Doctor Slump,” here are ten must-watch medical K-dramas to keep you hooked.

Ghost Doctor

A brilliant but arrogant surgeon’s soul takes shelter in the body of an intelligent resident with an entirely different personality after suffering an accident.

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/enjoying-doctor-slump-here-are-10-must-watch-medical-k-dramas

*** On February 15, Rain uploaded a vide to his YouTube channel. On this day, Rain and KCM visited the home of their channel’s producer. The producer had recently gotten married. After taking a tour of the producer’s new home, they got together in the living room, where they attempted to brew alcohol. Rain had gifted a brewing kit to the producer as a housewarming present. Rain then suddenly pointed to a staff member and asked why they weren’t wearing a wedding ring. The staff then replied they weren’t wearing a ring because they were home. Rain then asked KCM where his wedding ring was. KCM replied that he couldn’t wear his ring because his fingers were bloated, causing laughter. The same question then fell to Rain, who was also missing his wedding ring. Rain then revealed that he didn’t need to wear a wedding ring because the whole country knew he was married.   :ohboy2:

optimize-37-1.jpeg

2024021501001027200143532.jpg

source : https://sports.chosun.com/entertainment/2024-02-15/202402150100102720014353

"What's the Point?"'Kim Tae-hee♥' RAIN Spotted Without His Wedding Ring; Explains Why

201895517_1280.webp

Singer/actor RAIN, who married actress Kim Tae-hee, explained why he was not wearing his wedding ring. On February 15, RAIN released a new episode of his YouTube show. In the episode, RAIN and singer KCM visited RAIN's YouTube show producer, who recently got married, at his marriage home. The two singers, who are both married, began exploring the newly-weds home and spotted a picture of the couple on their refrigerator. "You should take better care of your wife.", RAIN said, playfully adding, "When I saw her during the wedding ceremony, her face radiated hope and anticipation. But now, look at how exhausted she looks!" The producer chuckled and said, "Hey, that picture was before we married!"; RAIN responded with an awkward smile and quietly apologized.

201895518_700.webp

After finishing their tour, the two singers sat with the producer and asked about his marriage. During their conversation, RAIN noticed that the producer was not wearing his wedding ring. "By the way, why aren't you wearing your wedding ring?", he asked, and the producer said that he had taken it off since he was at home. RAIN also noticed that KCM was not wearing his wedding ring either; KCM explained, "My fingers were swelling, so..." Then, the producer pointed at RAIN's fingers without any rings, and the entire room erupted with laughter. RAIN exclaimed, "Hey! What's the point of wearing it if everyone in Korea already knows I'm married?"

201895520_700.webp

RAIN asked the producer about his plans for the YouTube channel and said, "We're at a point where we have to think about the future of our channel. Last year, we had to stop uploading videos for six months because I was shooting a drama. Since then, our channel's visibility in the YouTube algorithm went down." He began proposing strategies to boost his channel, "My first idea is to copy others. I'm talking about accepting and reinterpreting great ideas from others."

"Our video views went down so much that I even considered entering a competition for men's physique, which would be the first attempt by a celebrity. I thought about it a lot, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.", he added. RAIN shared more exciting plans for a new video, such as offering audition opportunities to people all over the country who want to become actors or singers and documenting the behind-the-scenes process of his upcoming album.

Spoiler

201895521_700.webp

Meanwhile, RAIN tied the knot with Kim Tae-hee in 2017. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter, in October 2017; they had their second child, also a daughter, in September 2019.

source : SBS Star

*** RAIN finds himself surrounded in controversy once again. This time, his remarks in a recent episode of his online program, "Season B Season," have sparked a wave of backlash among netizens. Here, Rain discussed plans to expand his talent network. Specifically, he proposed reaching out to undiscovered talents in smaller provinces, hinting at the possibility of a new survival or variety series. His comment about finding "hidden talents in the nation" triggered a swift and fierce reaction from online communities. Critics wasted no time in highlighting Rain's perceived mismanagement of groups under his purview, particularly MBLAQ and the more recent addition to his roster, Ciipher. Online comments warned Rain for his management shortcomings and urged him to reconsider his involvement in debuting new artists.   :kitty: