Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures while he's in Hongkong with a caption - " I just like the food ... # Until the day I eat all the food in the world # Left hand # Egg bread # Right hand # Milk tea # - It seems that he really enjoyed the food in HK. That's egg waffle & milk tea.....Looks yummy. I'm hungry, too - hahaha - RAIN looks so fine - so lean & sexy - the body to die for - LOL. A HOT daddy! Enjoy eating, RAIN! Food is life to him. It looks like he's in Victoria Peak. (with KTH) :lol:

Rain Eats Egg Waffle Accompanied to Travel by his Wife in Hong Kong

bkn-20180729103100167-0729_00862_001_01p

Rain recently came to Hong Kong on Monday for the fan meeting to be held on the 18th of next month. He has returned to South Korea by this time. Rain has been very happy with his trip. After returning to Korea, he did not forget to update his Instagram. He uploaded photos of his egg-waffle & his strolling in the streets of Hong Kong. While eating the egg waffle he also took the pearl milk tea and enjoyed the authentic cuisine of Hong Kong.

It turned out that Rain was very happy to visit Hong Kong this time because his wife Kim Tae Hee was with him. Fans successfully captured Rain on the streets of Hong Kong on Wednesday. They also praised him who waved back to them at the time, but did not notice that Kim Tae Hee was just right behind him. She was wearing sunglasses and deliberately separated walking behind Rain. There was a woman next to her. I believe that Rain and Kim Tae Hee are temporarily enjoying their privacy and went to Hong Kong to enjoy their world of just being the two of them.

At the press conference, Rain admitted that the family is the first to him and work comes second. I believe if Kim Tae Hee hears this she'll be very happy. In addition, when Rain arrived at Incheon International Airport, the media only photographed him, and Kim Tae Hee was again deliberately separated from him. 

source : http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20180729/bkn-20180729103100167-0729_00862_001.html

Rain食雞蛋仔好滋味 金泰希陪實秘遊香港

韓星Rain剛於周一來港為下月18日舉行的見面會造勢,並已於大前日返抵韓國,Rain此行以乎玩得相當盡興,返韓後亦不忘在Instagram晒留港期間的照片,他昨晚便上傳自己在香港街頭食雞蛋仔的照片,邊行邊食雞蛋仔的Rain一臉滋味,另外一隻手還拿着珍珠奶茶,盡情享受香港的地道美食。

原來Rain今次訪港之行特別開心,因為其妻金泰希有秘密同行,有粉絲於周三在香港街頭成功捕獲Rain,還大讚偶像當時有親民揮手,卻未有留意到原來金泰希便剛好在Rain身後,只是她為掩人耳目,刻意與Rain相隔一段距離,身旁還有一名朋友同行,相信Rain與金泰希便是暫時放低愛女,來港享受二人世界。

而Rain在記者會上坦言家庭第一,工作第二,相信金泰希聽到一定勁冧。此外,Rain剛於大前日返抵韓國機場時,傳媒只拍到他一人,金泰希亦是刻意與他分開。

*** RAIN posted this picture 2-days ago. It seems that this is a luxury coffee.  It looks very cool! Although, Maeda's Coffee Japan is always strong even their special blend Their coffee is served in big mugs. Cute cream container looks like a thimble. Want to taste this.  Enjoy drinking it! :lol:

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures of Seoul yesterday at nighttime. I miss beautiful Seoul’s night. That’s N Seoul Tower.  What a clear sky.  Wahhh........it's such a beautiful city indeed. Wow, I miss Seoul although I'm there every year. Perfectly waiting for December for my vacation so, I can be there again to feel the scenery and the culture of Seoul.   Amazing view!  Perfect! I guess he's taking these pictures again from his home.  I’m sure you're happy to be home!  NICE pictures.  I love this city! :lol:

rain + kim tae hee caught chillin’ in hong kong

ssi_20180730111923_v498021117.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been spotted yet again overseas. This time they were spotted in Hong Kong by eagle-eyed Chinese fans who uploaded the pics on Weibo. Kim Tae Hee was trailing behind her hunky hubby, chatting with a female companion. Rain seemed to be aware that the fan was taking photos of them. You gotta love how low-key this superstar couple are.

20180730105720_110595906478.jpg

20180730105720_110595906478.jpg

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/07/30/rain-kim-tae-hee-caught-chillin-in-hong-kong/

02ee2p1a.jpg

■ For 16-years, Rain witnessed the change of fans from a woman to a wife and mother

["Apple Daily" Interview] Korean Superstar Rain held a press conference last month in Hong Kong. On the 18th of this month, he will meet his fans at Hong Kong Asia World-Expo. This interview was held to talk about his recent & current activities and his transformation since debut. 

02ee2p4a.jpg
■ Rain's wife, Kim Tae Hee (second from left), secretly accompanied her husband (first from left) to Hong Kong last week.

02ee2p5a.jpg
■Rain (right) and Lee Dong Gun's stills from series "Sketch", which finished its broadcast lately, then he visited Hong Kong recently to prepare for the upcoming fan meeting.

Growing old with fans

The 36-year-old Rain has been in the industry for 16 years since his debut. Last year, he married the 38-year-old actress Kim Tae Hee and became a father. Kim Tae Hee also turned from a woman to a wife and now a mother. Rain said that many of his fans who are mothers would bring their children to watch his shows. "Everyone is growing old together, not just myself." Rain also said that the factor in accepting the script is different now than before: "When you just debuted, you will think about what will be successful, but now you will choose what's interesting or what screenplay could attract the audience."

As he grows older, Rain's pursuit of goals will be different: "In the past, I had a lot of ambitions for my career. I went with the flow. Now I am realistic. I only want to be healthy and happy." He was asked what type of drama he wants to challenge himself. Rain said that he likes Stephen Chow since he was a child. He thinks & feels that he has a unique and funny style: So if he has the chance, he wants to try to have that kind of funny style like him to do a comedy.

As for Rain, he rarely gets involved in variety shows. I want to be in a real-life show such as "Three meals a day."  In recent years, he has been able to go out & travel a lot and rarely stayed home. That's why, when he's at home he cooks when he has time and update to share his masterpieces on IG. Rain said that he is best cooking fried rice cakes and kimchi soup, and that he likes to study & think about the music he's going to record in the future when he's at home. "Work & play, so you don't feel bored.

Rain was busy shooting the drama "Sketch" recently. He admits that because he played as an ace detective, there are many professional stuff that I've learned from this role. It takes more time to play the script. On the contrary, the action scenes are difficult for him, but he did not use any substitute when shooting these scenes. Therefore, his thighs, joints, etc. were slightly injured. The show was a collaboration of Rain and another male star Lee Dong Gun again after fifteen years. Rain said that Lee Dong Gun has not changed much in the past 15 years.

Interviewer: Wen Kailing
Photography: Qiu Zhide
Venue: Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong

source : https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/entertainment/daily/article/20180802/20466299

【《蘋果》專訪】韓流天王Rain上月襲港舉行記者會,為本月18日的亞博館粉絲見面會造勢,並接受本報訪問,大談近況及出道多年的轉變。

同粉絲一齊老

36歲的Rain出道十六年,去年娶38歲女星金泰希兼成為人父,不少粉絲也由少女變成人妻、人母,Rain亦指見過不少媽媽級粉絲會帶同子女捧場看騷,笑言:「大家都是一起成長,並非只有我自己一個變老。」Rain坦言現在考慮劇本的因素與以前不同:「剛出道時會思考拍甚麼劇才會成功,但現在會揀選有趣或吸引到觀眾的劇本。」

隨着年齡增長,Rain坦言追求的目標都會有所不同:「以前對於事業有很大野心,諗頭很大,現在變得現實,只希望健康、幸福快樂。」問到想挑戰甚麼類型的劇集,Rain表示自小就很喜歡周星馳,覺得對方有一種自己獨特的搞笑風格:「所以有機會的話,都想嘗試演繹對方的搞笑風格去拍攝喜劇。」

至於甚少參與綜藝節目的Rain,想拍攝真人騷如《一日三餐》、《尹食堂》等體驗性質的節目。而他近年不好外出、多留在家中,所以不時都會下廚,並於Ig公開自己的料理傑作,Rain表示最擅長炒年糕、泡菜湯,又指自己喜歡思考,在家時會構思未來的音樂作品或其他工作,所以並不覺得無聊。

動作戲冇難度

Rain早前忙於拍攝劇集《Sketch》,他坦言因為飾演刑警,所以台詞中有不少專業詞彙,需多花時間背劇本,反而動作場面難不到他,不過因他拍攝時沒有用替身,所以大腿、關節等都有受傷。而該劇是Rain與男星李東健相隔十五年再合作的作品,Rain指李東健十五年來都沒有大變化。

採訪:文凱靈
攝影:仇志德
場地提供:香港嘉里酒店

Rain is a happy husband after marriage. "The happiest now."

a27c7679927b2edfe5790f3dbbadfb97.jpg

[Ming Pao News] Korean Superstar Rain married an actress Kim Tae Hee, and in October last year, he became a father for the first time to a baby girl. Rain, as the head of the family, is as active as ever. He just completed the Korean drama "Sketch" and recently announced the "2018 Rain Just For You" Asian Tours Fan Meeting. This month on the 18th, the 1st leg will be the Hong Kong Asia World-Expo Hall. When Rain came to Hong Kong for a local media press conference, he revealed that he has lived well in recent years. He loves cooking and enjoys family life. It is no wonder that he feels the happiest now.

a27c9416d53a6c2a5c6de3a8c0529b33.jpg

Rain plays as an ace detective in the drama, "Sketch". He said that the shooting process is very hard, not only to memorize many dialogues but also shooting many action scenes. He had injury in thighs and experienced painful joints. He admits that at the age of 36, the requirements for filming those action scenes are different now than before. "In the past, I focused on the success of the drama. Now, I want to make the audience happy." He said that he appreciates Stephen Chow Sing Chi's unique & funny style that brings joy to many people. He said that if given the opportunity to do a comedy show he also wants to meet with Stephen Chow Sing Chi and hoping that they would have the opportunity to collaborate in the future. I want to have Stephen Chow Sing Chi's laughter.

In addition to drama, Rain is also very interested about variety shows, those that interact to most people. After he starred in the movie " "Uhm Bok-dong" with the theme of cycling, he wanted to do a variety show that is related to food while cycling.”I like "Three Meals a Day if given the opportunity. 

When it comes to food, Rain has often shared his own pieces of cooking masterpieces on social media. In recent years, he has been able to go out & travel a lot and rarely stayed home. He's best cooking spicy rice cakes, kimchi pots, and fried beef. "I don't know, but I feel good when I eat the food I cook. I find it very delicious."  He eats a lot but Rain is not worried about the disappearance of his "precious abs". "(Abdominal muscles) should still be there, and will come back soon after doing the exercise."

a27ca613a93ffe07e1f45daa291438d3.jpg

Kim Tae Hee skin care product advertising exposure

It was reported that Rain did not like to go out after marriage. He prefers to stay at home. He used to be very busy at home. "At home, I will watch movies, make music, choose new works and prepare for future work. The goal I have pursued before was far ahead. My goal now is happiness and health."  He's asked if his life now the happiest ever.  "Yes, now is the happiest ever."

RAIN's wife, Kim Tae Hee was mentioned. In recent years, she has devoted herself & making herself busy doing dramas & movies and she has been into advertising as well. Recently, she has filmed a new series of advertisements for skin care brands, showing mature femininity.

Reporter: Su Yuxin
Photography: Huang Wei

source : https://ol.mingpao.com/php/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1533146730911&subcate=news&issue=20180802

Rain婚後樂做煮夫 「現在最幸福」

【明報專訊】韓流天王Rain去年與《龍八》女星金泰希結婚,去年10月更首度榮升父親。身為一家之主的Rain,一如以往積極在外打拼。剛完成韓劇《Sketch》即宣布大搞《2018 Rain Just For You》亞洲巡迴粉絲見面會,本月18日將假香港亞洲國際博覽館開騷。

Rain早前來港接受本地傳媒訪問時透露,近年很深居,愛上烹飪之餘,亦十分享受家庭生活,難怪他自言現在感到最幸福。

Rain早前伙拍《月桂樹西裝店》李東健合演韓國有線電視台JTBC劇集《Sketch》,Rain在劇中扮演警察,他指拍攝過程相當辛苦,不但要背誦很多專有名詞,拍攝動作場面時,還傷及大腿與關節。他坦言現年36歲,對劇本的要求跟以往不同,「以前會着眼角色能否成功,現時會想演讓觀眾看得開心」。他稱很欣賞周星馳的戲,帶給很多人歡樂,有機會想做星爺式的笑片,還自爆曾在韓國跟星爺見面,希望將來他們有機會合作。

想拍周星馳式笑片

除了戲劇外,Rain對綜藝節目也很有野心,揚言最想拍真人騷。事緣他早前主演一齣以單車為題材的電影《單車王嚴福童》後,想拍攝一邊踩單車一邊尋找美食的綜藝節目,「很喜歡《尹食堂》、《一日三餐》,有機會也很想做類似的節目。」

談到美食,Rain近年經常在社交媒體公開自己下廚的片段,他表示最強煮韓餐,「炒辣年糕、泡菜鍋、炒牛肉都識整,其他人覺得好不好味我不知,但我吃得很滋味」。經常美食當前,但Rain不擔心其「朱古力腹肌」消失,「(腹肌)應該還在的,做下運動好快就回來」。

金泰希護膚品廣告曝光

早前有報道指Rain婚後不愛外出,比較喜歡留在家中,原來他平日在家也十分忙碌,「在家會看電影、製作音樂,選擇新作及準備日後工作等。以前追求的目標要很大,現在的目標是幸福、快樂及健康。(現在的生活是最幸福嗎?)是呀,現在這瞬間最幸福」。

提起Rain妻子金泰希,近年她專心相夫教女,閒時拍廣告,最近她為護膚品牌拍攝新一輯廣告曝光,展現成熟女人味。

記者:蘇珮欣

攝影:黃梓烜

*** Lucky these girls that they were able to take a photo with RAIN.............. According to the poster, he's super handsome, & it’s really hard to get a photo with him. :lol:

180729 Rain pictures at the backstage during Songzio Homme 2019FW Collection
Credit kim_lzy / Rain Cloud Thailand

38294422_2112205145668086_19411846993469

38200148_2112007919021142_39287518929847

["Apple Daily"] Rain is a changed man, now a homebody. He most wanted to learn how to make people laugh & want to do a comedy drama

1533019098_0b28.jpg

Rain recently accepted "Apple's interview" and will have fan meet on the 18th this month.

Korean Superstar Rain will hold a fan meeting at the Hong Kong Asia World-Expo on the 18th of this month. Rain holds a press conference in Diamond Hill last month. Rain took the time to accept Apple Daily’s interview. They talked about his current activities and his transformation since his debut.

1533019103_b268.jpg

RAIN's "abdominal muscles" (abs) has temporarily disappeared

1533019157_acc8.jpg

Rain came to Hong Kong a few days ago and then try eating egg waffles.

Rain visited Hong Kong last month. Although he said that his last visit was a long time ago. He had uploaded a picture of himself when he's in Victoria Peak while holding food. It was obvious that he craved some food of Hong Kong. Rain during interview, laughed when asked about his "abdominal muscles" that might disappear temporarily due to eating food too much. He said that he wants to go back to exercise and practice dancing for his body.

1533019107_6bbf.jpg

I did not use a substitute when I did some actions scenes, so I was injured.

Rain was busy shooting the drama "Sketch" lately. Because of his role as an ace detective in the drama, he learned some stuff playing the character. It takes time to act out the script, but the action scene is more difficult to do. He had no substitute, that's why, his thighs, joints, etc. were all slightly injured. In "Sketch" series, Rain and the other male star Lee Dong Gun were working together after 15 years. Rain said that Lee Dong Gun has not changed at all for 15 years. 

Recently, Rain has been posting on Instagram his cooking masterpieces. He loves to cook rice cake and kimchi soup, and said: "I know other people might not believe it, but the food I cook taste good." In the second port, Rain also said: "In my past fan meeting/shows, most of the time I sang and danced. This time, it is still the same, it's just that we add some games to play and I communicate more with fans." Rain also said that he has seen a lot of changes in the fans. Some have already children: "It's good because everyone is growing up together, I am getting older."

For 16 years since his debut, Rain rarely appeared in the variety show. During the interview, he said that he wanted to have the opportunity to appear in a show where he could be a real person, such as "Three meals a day" and other experiential programs, and said that he also looking at some scripts at home. The factors in considering this is different now than before: "When I first started out, I would say "it should be successful", but nnow, I want to give fun to the audience." Rain said that he likes Stephen Chow Sing Chi' very much. He said that if given the opportunity to do a comedy show he also wants to meet with Stephen Chow Sing Chi and hoping that they would have the opportunity to collaborate in the future. He thinks that he has this unique & funny style that brings joy to many people. 

1533019159_e179.jpg

The wife, Kim Tae Hee had secret visit to Hong Kong

Rain has also mentioned that because of his family, the pursuit of his goals is different now: "In the past, I had great ambitions for my career, and my goals were big. Now, I only hope to be healthy and happy. In recent years, I have been willing to stay out and go out travelling. Now, I prefer to stay at home. At home, I will watch movies, make music, choose new works and prepare for future work."

Interview: Wen Kailing
Photography: Qiu Zhide
Http://fb.com/appledailyent

source : https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20180802/58504496

《蘋果》訪問】Rain變宅男唔出街 最想學星爺拍喜劇

韓流天王Rain將於本月18號喺亞博館舉行粉絲見面會,Rain率先於上月襲港喺鑽石山舉行記者會,為是次港騷造勢,Rain更抽空接受《蘋果》訪問,大談近況及出道多年的轉變。

Rain是次訪港宣傳,雖然一度表示自己冇乜時間觀光,但佢早前就喺Instagram上載咗自己遊山頂食雞蛋仔嘅相,可見佢亦一償食香港美食嘅心願,而平時身形弗爆嘅Rain,受訪時亦笑言腹肌暫時冇咗,要做返運動練身材。

Rain早前忙於拍攝劇集《Sketch》,佢坩言因為飾演刑警,所以台詞中都有唔少專業詞匯,需要花時間背劇本,反而動作場面就難佢唔到,但因為佢拍攝時冇用替身,所以大腿、關節等都有受傷。而《Sketch》係Rain與男星李東健相隔15年再合作嘅劇集,Rain亦稱對方15年來都冇乜變化。

最近Rain都不時喺Instagram公開自己嘅料理杰作,佢表示自己最叻煮炒年糕、泡菜湯,並表示:「唔知其他人點睇喇,但我就覺得味道都唔錯。」提到今次港騷,Rain亦稱:「以前多數都係唱歌、跳舞,今次形式就唔同,會同粉絲玩遊戲、溝通多啲。」Rain又指見過好多已經做咗人母嘅粉絲,都會帶埋子女嚟捧場,笑言:「大家都係一齊成長,並唔係只有我自己一個變老。」

出道已經16年嘅Rain甚少亮相綜藝節目,受訪時佢就表示有機會想拍真人騷,如《一日三餐》、《尹食堂》等體驗性質嘅節目,並表示依家考慮劇本嘅因素都同以前有唔同:「以前剛出道時,會諗『拍咩劇先會成功呢?』,但依家就會揀啲好玩或吸引到人睇嘅劇本。」被問到想挑戰咩劇集類型,Rain就表示自己好鍾意周星馳,以前都係睇星爺嘅作品長大,覺得佢有一種自己獨特嘅搞笑風格,續指:「所以有機會嘅話,都想試吓演繹對方嘅搞笑風格去拍攝喜劇。」

Rain又坩言因為人大咗,所追求嘅目標都會有唔同:「以前對於事業有好大野心,諗頭好大,依家就現實咗,只希望健康、幸福快樂。」對於之前有報道指佢近年鍾意留喺屋企、唔多外出,Rain就表示:「喺屋企都幾好,可以睇返未睇嘅電影,同埋都會諗吓未來嘅工作、音樂作品等。」

採訪:文凱靈
攝影:仇志德

更多韓流,喺晒《娛果》
http://fb.com/appledailyent

0802-00288-001b1.jpg

South Korea’s RAIN who came to Hong Kong recently to promote the fan meeting to be held this month, talked about plans for the future. He said that he likes Stephen Chow very much and hopes to make a hilarious movie with him. He thinks that he has this unique & funny style that brings joy to many people. 

0802-00288-001b2.jpg

He took the time to accept local media interviews. Since he just finished shooting the JTBC TV series "Sketch", he was asked what his unforgettable scene/s is during shooting. He pointed out a lot of special scenes in the play, and revealed that there were many action scenes, including his injuries during the shooting, such as his pelvis and knees.

In the past, Rain rarely appeared in variety shows. During the interview, he said that he wanted to have the opportunity to appear in a show where he could be a real person, such as "Three meals a day" and other experiential programs.

Rain said that after entering the age of 30, his mood changed a lot: "In the early years since my debut, I would like to pick up any works that can be successful, that can be a HIT. Now what's important to me is about what works are interesting." He admitted himself as a fan of Stephen Chow, and he likes him since childhood.  He likes his funny style. He said that if given the opportunity to do a comedy show he wants to meet with Stephen Chow Sing Chi and hoping that they would have the opportunity to collaborate in the future. He also said that they used to meet when Stephen Chow visited Korea.

He was asked what the best food to him is.  He smiled then he said that he loves to cook fried rice cake, kimchi soup, and roast beef. He said he is very satisfied with his cooking.

Venue: Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong

source : http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20180802/mobile/odn-20180802-0802_00288_001.html

韓國天王Rain早前來港宣傳本月舉行的粉絲見面會,談到今後計劃,他自言很喜歡周星馳,希望以對方的搞笑風格拍一部爆笑電影。

36歲韓國男歌手Rain日前來港,為本月18日在亞洲國際博覽館舉行的見面會造勢,當日他抽空接受本地傳媒訪問。剛拍完JTBC電視台劇集《Switch》的他,被問拍攝時有何難忘事?他指劇中有不少專用名詞,花了很多時間去記,並透露因有很多動作戲,拍攝期間曾受傷,包括盆骨和膝蓋。

想參演真人騷

Rain表示踏入30歲後心境改變不少:「出道初期,我會想接甚麼作品可以成功,現在則會想甚麼作品才能拍得有趣。」他自爆是周星馳的粉絲,自小已很欣賞對方的搞笑風格,希望將來拍一部「無厘頭」笑片。他又表示過去周星馳訪韓時,曾跟對方打招呼。

過往很少拍綜藝節目的Rain,原來最想拍真人騷,他說:「我想騎單車或電單車四圍去,及親自煮食,就好似《三時三餐》、《尹食堂》等節目。」問到最拿手的料理?他笑指是炒年糕、泡菜鍋及烤牛肉,很滿意自己的廚藝。

場地:香港嘉里酒店

*** LOL - the 1st picture is RAIN - very sure about this..... :lol:

Can you guess these K-drama hotties by their sexy abs?

c7453419-8dcd-488a-9d88-c2ab7dbfcc6e.jpg

You know the old saying, "Sun's out, abs out!" (at least that's how the K-drama version should go), and this summer, we have a huge offering of chocolate-abed oppa's acting their hearts out on DramaFever! Can you identify these 10 K-drama actors based on their sizzling abs?

LINK to watch the clip https://www.dramafever.com/news/can-you-guess-these-k-drama-hotties-by-their-sexy-abs/

22 Idols Who Are Basically Real-Life Versions Of Popular Anime Characters

Ever thought your bias looked like an anime character? You weren’t wrong!

BONUS: Rain and Park Jinyoung – Light and Ryuk (Death Note)

B2kQTqXCTP2bDphi3Wcc0-IL_i6P30YnFpPzGtYT

kWrfKDVks55dJJwjLSAP4Xb7M3SYGzbgD-OjAvYp

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo