Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Sketch Dramaclub Episodes 9-10: Where Does The Betrayal End?

Welcome back Sketchers to another week with the Sketch dramaclub! We are past the halfway mark and there are still so many questions and story lines that don’t seem to have an answer or an end. More secrets have been revealed as we now know that Shi Hyun’s brother isn’t the only one close to her that has betrayed her. Join Kenya, DeShonda and Ajummah as they discuss this week’s betrayal and what they think will happen next.

Ajummah: Remember last week when I was happy with how the episodes were? I can’t say that this week. We did learn some more things about the dark side of Shi Joon and his gang and we are one step closer to finding out who The Elder is. I just wish there was a bit more action. I want the writers and PD-nims to find a balance.

DeShonda: These episodes this week did give us some insight into Shi Joon and what he is up too. He is playing a very dirty game here. Now correct me if I am wrong, but at this point we still don’t know who this Mr. X is correct? I think that Mr. X is Shi Joon.

I could be wrong about that. Also I was under the assumption that the Elder was that older gentlemen who was speaking to Park Moon Ki. I actually had to go back and re watch the episodes just to make sure I didn’t miss anything. There were some twists added this week that, once again made me have more questions than answers. Like for example, I noticed that Shi Joon has a gift just like his sister perhaps. It seems like he can see the future, or has visions as well. I wonder how his gift will continue to play out in the rest of this series.

Kenya: I do agree Ajummah that the show needs to find a balance for its action and story progression. We get all this amazing fighting at first, then it dwindles to just a couple of short action sequences. I also noticed that Shi Joon could see the future but differently from his sister. He seems to be able to predict a step further than her since it seems he’s the one controlling the outcomes of her sketches to fit his plans.

Ajummah: I did notice that DeShonda! But he doesn’t sketch out his visions like his sister? I have questions about that. Does he see exactly what she sees? Or is his more vague? Also when he gets his visions, it doesn’t seem like it takes as long to “see” like Shi Hyun. He just looks like he has a bad headache. I thought that maybe he was getting his information from her sketches and just tells his squad what to look out for.

Speaking of squad, Kim Do Jin doesn’t seem like he would following Shi Joon’s orders, yet he has been. I wonder why he’s okay with doing what Shi Joon says but he had problems when he thought Jang Tae Joon was running the show.

DeShonda: You are absolutely correct Ajummah. Let me tell you, the look on Kim Do Jin’s face when he saw Shi Joon walk into the door was priceless. Kim Do Jin face was literally on the floor. He was very shocked to see him. You know I wonder that too why he would have problems with Jang Tae Joon. That is definitely something to think about. You mentioned The Squad earlier and I must admit that I am worried about Shi Hyun’s squad. The drawing of her last sketch of someone in her team passing away has me worried. I don’t want any of them to die actually. I like them all, but poor Lieutenant Oh is scared to death. I hope nothing happens to her. I was very hesitant when she was sitting in her car. But I did like the interaction of her with her mother. I thought that was very heartwarming. But she may have to step away from the case for a while.

Spoiler

Kenya: I feel as though Kim Do Jin can feel more secure with following Shi Joon’s orders because he’s the actual one having the predictions. Tae Joon has always acted as a mediator but now that Do Jin can rely Shi Joon’s predictions he can feel a bit more secure in the decisions being made.

As far as the squads, Shi Hyun’s squad are becoming a bit timid because of her last sketch. It would be better for Lieutenant Oh to take a step back from the case and get her head right. But it’s also sad knowing that Shi Hyun would rather draw her own death again than deal with losing one of her teammates.

Ajummah: I thought it was strange that we followed Lieutenant Oh outside the office. It made me think that something was going to happen to her as well. Her mom was cute but I’m wondering why we are getting introduced to new characters and possible storylines this late in the series. *sigh* Hopefully we are just over thinking and everyone will be fine. Though as I was watching the preview, it seems as if Shi Hyun was kidnapped again? What was that about? Also who killed Dong Shik? I’m assuming Do Jin? I thought that Shi Joon would spare him once he heard that he was set up all those years ago.

DeShonda: I noticed that Ajummah that once again, Shi Hyun will get kidnapped. I wonder what that is about again. When I saw that I said to myself “Not again.” I assume that Do Jin killed Dong Shik as well, but I could be wrong. I want to dive into this entire scene on the boat. Now correct me if I am wrong, (again I had to go back and re watch this), but was the intended target Nam Jung Yeon or Park Moon Ki? Nam Jung Yeon was the guy that was assassinated by Do Jin, and Park Moon Ki is the one who dodged the bullet and basically saved by Shi Hyun. Either way, that Do Jin is a good sniper. I did not expect Nam Jung Yeon to be shot twice. That second one though….ouch.

Kenya: The intended target was indeed Nam Jung Yeon because he had information on Moon Ki that Shi Joon was not ready to release yet. They need Moon Ki to be able to draw out Elder later on, so they need all of his trust. Which it seems like they are slowly losing now that he has a bit more power because of them killing Nam Jung Yeon.

Ajummah: Right! My goodness, they are showing no mercy aren’t they? I was shocked that Park Moon Ki is a bad guy. I really liked his character until these last episodes. Could he be the Elder and is just pretending to not know who the Elder is?

DeShonda: That is a good theory Ajummah. I never thought about that, but you could be correct. Also you mentioned some new characters coming in, I want to dive into the Bank Manager who is in a coma. Now Dong Soo is getting closer to finding out the reason why his wife died and who was giving her orders. It seems like Nam Jung Yeon gave her the orders for the case and she got in too deep. So when Dong Soo went to confront Nam Jung Yeon, he had no idea who Do Jin is.

But I was glad that Dong Soo got the card about the Bank Manager from Jang Tae Joon. I was also happy he made the decision to use the drug to get the Bank Manager out of his coma. Looks like he will give some useful information and I am interested to hear what he has to say.

Kenya: That is a really good theory. There are many new characters coming in but I’m so invested in trying to figure out what’s already going on that I don’t want to get even more confused LOL. I’m happy that Dong Soo is getting more information on why his fiance got killed. Despite Do Jin killing her, Dong Soo needs to know everyone who had a hand in why this all happened in the first place. I’m excited to see all of that play out.

Ajummah: So my predictions for next week. I think SHi Hyun will figure things out about her brother and then ALL.HELL.WILL.BREAK.LOOSE. And then 4 episodes of trying to catch him and Do Jin. I’m not sure if we’ll ever find out who the Elder is. It’s been too many episodes for me to not know who he is by now.

DeShonda: Those are good predictions Ajummah. Shi Hyun is going to be shocked when she finds out the truth about her brother. And there was a scene when she asked him, “Is there something you are not telling me?” And he said “No.” I am looking forward to seeing how their relationship goes after she finds out. We need more episodes or a second season perhaps to find out who the Elder is. Do you ladies think that Shi Hyun’s brother is the Elder or maybe that older gentleman I mentioned earlier? We will have to find out next week.

What are your thoughts Sketchers? We are getting closer and closer to the end of the series with still so many questions. Leave your thoughts and comments below and check back with us next week for more conversations about Sketch!

source : dramafever

Spoiler

Vote now for Week 2 of the DramaFever Summer Crush Bracket!

The fans have spoken with their votes and their views, and the pool has been narrowed down to four lovely ladies and four sexy men in the DramaFever Summer Crush Bracket! Now it's time to determine who is the ultimate summer crush in Week 2. Vote now for your favorite oppas and unnis!

There are 3 ways to show support for your crush:

1. Vote here on DramaFever News (If you have trouble voting, please refresh the page!).

2. Vote every Monday-Thursday on DramaFever's Instagram Stories and on DramaFever Facebook Live.

3. Watch your crush's dramas and give them a boost! Stars with the most-watched shows will get a 50% boost each week.

Week 2 Bracket

41c3e719-7bd0-49dd-9372-40d90942130a.jpg

Vote Now

PLEASE REFRESH YOU PAGE IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE VOTING!

LINK here : https://www.dramafever.com/news/vote-now-for-week-2-of-the-dramafever-summer-crush-bracket/

***RAIN posted this clip & pictures of food with a caption – “It’s raining... Be then #What is it #Beach #Beauty #This time #This feeling #At this moment #Be like magic #Being #They look #Be all # Grow up” - NICE clip. Ye, it’s summertime there but it’s raining. I actually love the sound of rain ever since. Stay safe. It’s raining here in my side, too. And the food looks delicious! Enjoy your food. Eat well, RAIN! :P

*** Watch "Full House" here on dramafever  -  :P (Full - EP1-16) - This drama was aired on July 2004 & ended its run September 2004. Filming locations were Seoul, Shanghai & Thailand. It's a rom-com drama based on the manhwa via KBS2 during Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:50PM KST. :P

thumb.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/277/full-house/

*** Actually, this is the Asian FM Tour presscon schedule. HK FM will be on August 18.............. No venue yet for this. :P

July 12, 2018

Rain holds fan meeting in Hong Kong

Singer and actor Rain will host a fan meeting event in Hong Kong on July 23.

Rain on Wednesday uploaded his fan meeting poster with the message, “See you in Hong Kong! See you soon!” on his Weibo account.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180712

Comments on the post showed that fans are excited with hopes of seeing Rain up close.

The fan meeting will be held in the open for everyone to see at the Stars Atrium in Plaza Hollywood, Hong Kong.

Rain currently stars in the TV drama “Sketch” as a skilled police detective in a murder investigation team. He is married to actress Kim Tae-hee and became a father last year.

By Park Jin-won (jpark13@heraldcorp.com)

"Sketch - Drama" Lee Sun-bin's Shocking Sketch of Lee Seung-joo

photo987291.jpg

On the latest episode of "Sketch - Drama", Yoo Si-hyeon (Lee Sun-bin) doesn't believe Choi Tae-wook that Yoo Si-joon (Lee Seung-joo) killed Moon Jae-hyun himself but takes him to the police station to protect him as he has all the keys.

Jang Tae-joon (Jung Jin-young) comes to find him and is restrained by Dong-soo, but takes out a gun as if determined to do something. Si-hyeon's sketch is completed just then and the image of Si-joon is shocking.

Source : joynews.inews24.com/p...

Translation : Hancinema

DramaFever Drama Club Review: Sketch Episodes 13 & 14 - Footsteps

6931f8b9-554d-4c62-862c-18e8aea7d4c4.PNG

Sketchers, we have finally reached the point where the evil characters are in the spotlight. There is bound to be angst and really bad fallout from this point on. Join Ajummah, DeShonda and Kenya as they discuss this week’s episodes of Sketch!

Ajummah: Freaking finally. Shi Hyun knows her brother is the killer and behind most of this mayhem that has been happening these past few weeks. I know her heart must be shattered. The only thing I think she can do now is to bring him in and get some answers.

Kenya: Yes! This is the drama and mystery I’ve been waiting to see for these past couple of episodes. I was hooked while on break at work LOL. I feel really bad for Shi Hyun but I’m so happy no one’s leaving her in the dark anymore and she found out from Dong Soo. It made it a sincere moment between them.

DeShonda: I was happy that she finally found out about her brother. I wondered what her reaction would be after hearing this news. I feel bad for her as well. It’s like the one person who was close to her has basically been lying this entire time.

Ajummah: Agreed. I’m not a romance loving person when it comes to drama, but I like this type of relationship. I like this type of relationship between them. They really seem like partners in this drama. They tease each other a lot and really try to keep each other safe. I know it hurt Shi Hyun to find out about Shi Joon but I think it would have hurt her more if she found out when Dong Soo wasn’t around. The guy that told her about him is a horrible person. I know he does the Elder’s dirty work and I almost felt some compassion for him when they kidnapped his daughter BUT watching him tell Shi Hyun EVERYTHING negative about her family AND telling her that he was the one to kill her father. It was too much for me. I had hoped when they were fighting in the car, she would just end up killing him.

Kenya: Out of the several dramas I’m watching right now, this is the only one with little to no romance. So it’s refreshing when I come in and only experience action and suspense. Their relationship is definitely trusting and playful. They rely on each other for the bad times and also know when to make playful remarks. I was really happy Dong Soo was there for her. That guy is the WORST. I did take pity on his daughter but he kept rubbing me the wrong way. The moment he mentioned killing her dad was the last straw for Shi Hyun. I knew she couldn’t kill him because they need him in their investigation of Shi Joon but I wanted her to definitely knock him out. I’m proud of her.

DeShonda: I felt some kind of way about that guy too Ajummah. I hated that scene between him and Shi Hyun. I was hoping she would kill him as well.

8fd040fe-8e66-4adf-9da3-0a2437b9e64b.PNG

Ajummah: Speaking of being proud of people. I am proud of Soo Young. She ran away last week and when she found out that Do Jin was coming for the kids, she tried to keep them safe. Even when her life was literally hanging, she still didn’t give up the kids location. Also a small shoutout goes to Do Jin for not letting her fall. I don’t know why he saved her, but I’m glad he did.

Kenya: I’m also proud of the both of them too. I believe Do Jin saved her because he’s not a complete bad guy. Her dying would do nothing for their plan, and I think he also feels a tad bit bad about everything that has happened to them because of him anyway. Soo Young was the real MVP this week. Even though she was scared, she overcame her fears and became a savior.

DeShonda: I was shocked, yet happy when Do Jin helped Soo Young. I am not sure why he did that either, but I can only think that he saved her because Shi Hyun’s brother told Do Jin not to hurt her. He knew that if Soo Young would be hurt, Shi Hyun would be devastated. I did not want her to die, the team really needs her. She does deserve a lot of credit by really helping out the kids as best as she could.

Ajummah: Now we have to hear the back story of Shi Joon and why he started on the path of destruction. We know he was in the psych ward for a while after surviving the fire that man set. I’m curious as to what the man’s story was. Is he just insane? Why would he want to kill all those children? Did someone tell him to do it? Also I heard Shi Joon say that he can’t “see” anymore visions. He thinks that Shi Hyun can’t see anything as well but I’m wondering if he was wrong.

Kenya: The back story is intriguing. I really do want to know what made Shi Joon the way he is but I’m also sure someone made that fire guy start the fire in the first place. My theory is that because they already blamed the intersection incident on someone else, now that he’s speaking up, they made him do something worse so he could go to jail and not reveal the incident. It’s such a jumbled mess of corruption. Shi Joon and Shi Hyun’s powers to see the future are still a mystery. Does it really have something to do with Chief Moon? And are Shi Joon’s powers leaving because Shi Hyun’s are becoming stronger? I really want to know.

DeShonda: The back story is indeed interesting. I was wondering the same questions as you Ajummah. I look forward to seeing more of Shi Joon’s backstory. I did notice that Shi Hoon said he is losing his powers. And therefore Shi Hyun is losing hers. I wonder what that means for the both of them. And we still don’t know who the Elder is. Hopefully we will find out as this series comes to a close.

Ajummah: I want to know as well. Just like I want to know who in the world the Elder is. I’ve been suspecting everyone in this drama and have been wrong every week, lol. I’d really like to know if its someone we already are familiar with. Also what will Shi Joon say, now that Shi Hyun knows that he killed Chief Moon and is behind so much stuff. I guess we will have really packed episodes next week since there is so much we need to know.

Kenya: As always, Korean dramas giving us so much to process with the last two episodes LOL. But I want to point out everything we have left to deal with in the next two episodes. Dong Soo has lost track of Do Jin, we’re finally going to figure out who Elder is, Shi Hyun is in distress with all the new information, Shi Joon has lost his abilities and we finally get to know what made Shi Joon who he is today. So much to process.

source : dramafever

(Video] Jung Ji Hoon, Lee Dong Gun & Lee Sun Bin & others during "Sketch" wrap-up party

17941.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_

JTBC drama 'Sketch' wrap-up party was held at a restaurant in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the evening of the 14th.

On this day, Jung Ji Hoon, Lee Dong Gun, Lee Sun Bin, Jung Jin Young, Im Hae Young, Kang Shin Il, Son Jong Hak, Lee Seung Joo and others attended.

'Sketch' is a mystery action thriller drama in which an ace detective (Jung Ji Hoon) who lost his lover and Choi Kyung-hyun (Lee Sun Bin) who can 'sketch' the future in 72 hours pursue a murder case.

photo- Anseong Hu reporter news@tvdaily.co.kr
Eunji reporter
[Copyright ⓒ Entertainment Online Media Daily (www.tvdaily.co.kr) /

(Watch Video here) - https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=440&aid=0000017941&lfrom=twitter

[TD영상] 정지훈-이동건-이선빈 등, '스케치' 종방연 현장!

[티브이데일리 임은지 기자] 종합편성채널 JTBC 드라마 '스케치' 종방연이 14일 저녁 서울 영등포구 여의도 한 음식점에서 열렸다.

이날 종방연에는 정지훈, 이동건, 이선빈, 정진영, 유다인, 임화영, 강신일, 손종학, 이승주 등이 참석했다.

'스케치'는 연인을 잃은 강력계 에이스 형사(정지훈)와 72시간 안에 벌어질 미래를 그림으로 '스케치'할 수 있는 여형사(이선빈)가 함께 공조 수사를 펼치며 살인 사건을 쫓는 수사 액션 드라마다.

[티브이데일리 임은지 기자/사진 안성후 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr]

임은지 기자

[ Copyright ⓒ 연예전문 온라인미디어 티브이데일리 (www.tvdaily.co.kr) /

*** RAIN posted this picture on his IG with a caption - "#Sketch #Thankyou #Fellow #Goodbye" - 

The drama has a great story with lots of twists along the way. He did a fantastic job in "Sketch as Kang Dong Soo. Thanks for your hard work, Rain!   The cast did a wonderful job on this drama. Time flies so fast that it ended so quickly. Loved the drama!  Very nice. I will miss Kang Dong Soo. "Sketch" was amazing.  Congratulations! Now, you'll be busy soon preparing for your Asian FM Tour.  Some people could be so lucky to see you soon! I'm so proud of you.  I'll always support you. :P