Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

itemprop="name"Rain's doggy "The General" poses for the camera just like a human

g19.jpg

Anyone watching Rain's social media knows that not often but when the mood strikes he shares his beloved pets with his fans. Last week, the über-busy entertainer took to his Instagram with an update on his little bitty dog Janggoonie (장군이, "The General"). Looking at General's rather dignified pose, "Are you a human being..." was the only comment Rain could make. LOL

Janggoonie is a man now and fully grown, but when he was the newest member of the Jung family in the summer of 2011, he was a baby ball of fluff and little else on Rain's Twitter. Precious!

640d3e16f246ce97e0a26ec1a1629172.jpg

Relaxing in Rain's lap. (Yep, those are Mickey Mouse shorts.)

069a8f3bebc064ab65ee9c925bd90ab6.jpg

Rain also Instagram'd a picture last week of his second dog, giant poodle Sarangie (사랑이, "Lovey"). Sarangie looked full, happy, and in need of a nap, don't you think? 

Rain thought so. "Did you have a meal..."

g23.jpg

The last time Sarangie made an impression was during Mnet's reality TV show "Rain Effect" in December 2013, when Rain came home from his ZEPP Japan concerts to find that the naughty pooch had deposited "care packages" (piles of poop) in dang near every room of the house. Yikes! Rain and his manager had to scrub that hot mess up. And into the shower Sarangie went, gently.

Rain: "You $#!* more than I do! It must be a blessing to live as a dog." LOL!

54457002.jpg

RainEffectSarangieJanggoonieMnet.JPG

There's no telling what these two canines will get into next (hopefully not trouble, I'm talking to you, Sarangie, haha). 

One thing has been pretty clear these past years, though. No matter what they do get into, their papa Rain loves and cares for them unconditionally and they love him right back.

In other news, Rain was in Shanghai on January 22 for the official press conference for his upcoming Chinese TV drama "Diamond Lover." This is Rain's second Chinese role (President "Xiao Liang"), the first being the lead in movie For Love or Money in 2014. The drama has been filming episodes in Shanghai, Nanjing, Belgium, and Seoul since December.

15-01-28 Rain Diamond Lover picture

CREDIT @陳銘章導演 weibo / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

we1%284%29.jpg

we2%281%29.jpg

Rain will appear in China‘s Anhui TV show for Chinese New Year

South Korean entertainer Rain will shoot Anhui TV’s Chinese New Year show this week.

Rain is exclusively invited to appear on the show as a leading Korean Wave star, a media said Wednesday.

(OSEN)

Rain earned huge popularity in China with the hit TV rom-com “Full House” in 2004 and the recent Chinese movie “For Love or Money.”

Rain is currently shooting for the Chinese TV series “Diamond Lover.”

In the drama, Rain plays the CEO of a diamond jewelry firm who finds his true love. Chinese actress Tiffany Tang stars alongside him.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

class="single__title entry-title"Rain backhugs his girl in Chinese drama “Diamond Lover”

Rain, Tang Yan for Diamond Lover

On January 26th, upcoming Chinese drama Diamond Lover (克拉恋人) released a still cut teaser image from the film set, capturing blissful on-screen couple, Rain and Chinese actress Tang Yan.

The two are the main leads of the show, where Rain plays the role of a somewhat cold-hearted boss, similar to the character in SBS drama My Lovely Girl, alongside f(x)‘s Krystal. Tang Yan plays a role of a plump, inferior girl.

However, in the still cut, the two of them show wide bright smiles as Rain hugs her from behind, in a vibrantly decorated home.

Diamond Lover is a South Korean-Chinese co-production, which is planned to bring a total of forty episodes. In particular, the director of the film is famous for the original Taiwanese drama Fated to Love You.
Cube Entertainment revealed that with the casting of Rain in this drama, it could bring more than 6 billion Won (USD$5.5 million) worth of earnings.

Meanwhile, Rain was reported earlier in January to have been on a cute date with real life girlfriend, actress Kim Tae Hee, two years after announcing their relationship. Kim Tae Hee also visited the filming set of Diamond Lover while Rain was in China to shoot the drama.

The drama started filming in November 2014, but has yet to announce details on when it will premiere on screen.

Source: Diamond Lover’s Weibo and 婚嫁商都 / koreaboo

class="content-title" Girl’s Day Yura Displays Jealousy Over Hong Jong Hyun’s Close Relationship with Girls’ Generation? deedeegii January 31, 2015 6 Girl’s Day Yura Displays Jealousy Over Hong Jong Hyun’s Close Relationship with Girls’ Generation?

Girl’s Day’s Yura recently showed jealousy over her on-screen husband’s humorous confession of being close with Girls’ Generation.

On the January 31 broadcast of MBC’s virtual marriage program “We Got Married,” Yura and her virtual husband, model-actor Hong Jong Hyun, went out for a meal at a restaurant.

In the midst of their conversation after sitting down, the couple discovered a sign posted up that read, “If you prove to be friends with Rain, Jang Dong Gun, or Girls’ Generation, food is free.” After reading this, Yura asked Hong Jong Hyun, “Do you know anyone close to you that knows Rain sunbae-nim?”

In response, however, he answered, “I’m close with Girls’ Generation,” stirring up feelings of jealousy in his on-screen wife. Yura continued to ask, “Who [in Girls’ Generation] are you close with? Really?” After thinking about it for a while, Hong Jong Hyun said, “Who’s there again [in the group]?” causing laughter after his lie was exposed through his inability to answer with a member’s name.

we got married

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/31/girls-day-yura-displays-jealousy-over-hong-jong-hyuns-close-relationship-with-girls-generation/

15-01-30 Rain Diamond Lover picture

CREDIT @芒果TV手机电视/ratoka@rain-cloud

#中国移动和视频#日前,Rain搭档唐嫣主演偶像剧《克拉恋人》,剧中Rain出演克拉钻石公司总裁,完美都市冷男萧亮,唐嫣则饰演一个自大懦弱、从丑小鸭变质成天鹅的丑女米朵。而且剧中Rain、唐嫣、罗晋、迪丽热巴堕入四角恋

734b23a7gw1eornwsobprj20c806eq44.jpg

-------------------------------

150129 Rain & manager 揣宝 @ backstage of @ 安徽卫视春晚Anhui TV Chinese New Year Special Program recording

Credit: 明星经纪人揣宝/scorpiola@rain-cloud

4a422869jw1eosgilxajpj21e00xc125.jpg

4a422869jw1eosgimgnacj20xa1fbaj3.jpg

---------------------------------

150130 Rain @ 上海虹桥火车站Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station Arrival

Credit: as tagged/scorpiola@rain-cloud

6bad7fb3jw1eosesp1mxgj20zk0qo77z.jpg

6bad7fb3jw1eosesp8vmpj20zk0qoad5.jpg

6bad7fb3jw1eosesq6ztlj20zk0qodiq.jpg

6bad7fb3jw1eosesr2jpxj20zk0qowhd.jpg

6bad7fb3jw1eosesrll3jj20zk0qoad1.jpg

6bad7fb3jw1eosessbd6dj20k00zk0v3.jpg

6bad7fb3jw1eosest33rmj20qo0zkq5e.jpg

6bad7fb3gw1eos0az5qdgj20p8191gxc.jpg

6bad7fb3gw1eos0b3g2d8j20qz196dsb.jpg

6bad7fb3gw1eos0c8718pj20je0y842m.jpg

-----------------------------

15-01-31 Rain LAviva picture

credit @逗逼小象智薰控 weibo/ratoka@rain-cloud

#Rain##Rain乐维饮#啊啊啊啊!来到活动现场!我oppa的人形牌能带走吗!!!![抓狂][抓狂][抓狂][抓狂]@LAviva乐维饮冰果茶

credit @HEANAN-二安i

1%28635%29.jpg

2%28425%29.jpg

3%28379%29.jpg

4%28351%29.jpg

5%28310%29.jpg

6%28287%29.jpg

7%28263%29.jpg

8%28251%29.jpg

01%2851%29.jpg

02%2836%29.jpg

03%2830%29.jpg

04%2822%29.jpg

05%2819%29.jpg

06%2813%29.jpg

07%2813%29.jpg

08%2812%29.jpg

---------------------------

15-01-31 Rain Diamond Lover picture

CREDIT @陳銘章導演 WEIBO/ratoka@rain-cloud

CC1%288%29.jpg

CC2%282%29.jpg

CC3.jpg

15-01-31 RAIN-JIHOON Weibo

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

Hi....

00000000000000000%282%29.jpg

---------------------------------

15-01-31 Rain Picture

credit 郑智薰是男神 weibo/ratoka@rain-cloud

@RAIN-JIHOON 等了一晚上饿了一晚上冻了一晚上值了 虹桥元一希尔顿酒店

80af7875jw1eos0h2ux89j20xc18g11r.jpg

-------------------------------

[info]Laviva Iced Tea official website

http://www.laviva.co.com

h%282%29.jpg

-----------------------------------

140716 Rain LAviva CF Making @29rain

Credit: as tagged/scorpiola@rain-cloud

6a60c85ajw1eigmb6q5g0j20hs0vkn0m.jpg

6a60c85ajw1eigmbakwczj218g0xctir.jpg

6a60c85ajw1eigmbcko22j20xc18gqce.jpg

6a60c85ajw1eigmbdx9vxj20qs0zqgqm.jpg

6a60c85ajw1eigmbgdck7j218g0xctj7.jpg

6a60c85ajw1eigmbigs40j20xc18gqck.jpg

6a60c85ajw1eigmblm7j9j218g0xcwvf.jpg

6a60c85ajw1eigmbp89u7j218g0xc4h0.jpg

6a60c85ajw1eigmbryv2kj218g0xck3y.jpg

15-01-31Rain LAviva Iced Tea CF + Making CF + Rain message

credit 知足总长乐/ratoka@rain-cloud

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODgzODg5NjY4.html

--------------------------------------

[Fancam]150201 Rain @ hotel in Shanghai

Credit: PurpleCloud_90/scorpiola@rain-cloud

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:19dd01bb563a2391d14d78982a1d4521

itemprop="name"7 Categories that should be included in the DramaFever Awards

With the 3rd Annual DramaFever Awards only a week away, I’ve done my civic duty and voted on my favorites. But while I loved voting for my favorite couple and bromance, I can’t help but thinking there were a few key categories that may have been overlooked. If I had my K-drama druthers, and after a bottle of Soju I always do, I’d include the following seven categories to round out my award ceremony.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Best Manner Legs

This article on manner legs changed my life. For the better. Now that I know it is a thing, I want a whole Tumblr blog dedicated to it. But I will also settle for voting for my favorite (cough, cough, Rain, thank you very much). 

Rain_Filming_Stance_1_Pqhpvg0.jpg

My Lovable Girl

source : dramafever

15-02-02 Rain @ Diamond Lover set

credit @小小小小CCCC weibo / ratoka -

Pray” was never actually played in “My Lovely Girl,” and I can understand why. “My Lovely Girl” was a low-key, understated drama for the most part, and “Pray” is a dance number. But it’s a great dance number—fun and infectious, anchored in Jooyi’s gorgeous, flexible voice.

credit : soompi news

itemprop="name"7 hot celebrity couples who dated in secret before confirming their romance

It's impossible to count how many times our favorite celebrities have been caught in secret romances. They break our hearts, but deep down we love seeing our stars find true love. Over time, some couples stick it out, while others succumb to the pressure. Today, I have compiled a list of the hottest couples that took us by surprise in recent years. None of them have tied the knot, but I hope a few are very close to it.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Rain and Kim Tae Hee

The My Lovable Girl actor and My Princess actress dated for a month before their blossoming relationship became headline news. In January of 2013, their agencies confirmed their love to the world.

KimTaeHee_Rain.jpg

source : dramafever