Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

(News) Yoochun takes #1 among stars who seem skilled at reading minds of women

Group JYJ’s member Park Yoochun was picked as #1 among stars who seem as if they would be good at reading the minds of women.

Monkey 3, a website specializing in music, held a survey from the 29th of last month to the 5th of this month under the topic of: “Who is the star who seem as if they will be better at reading the minds of women than women?” The result had Park Yoochun, who garnered 1715 votes out of a total of 3730 (46%), take #1.

The netizens revealed as the reason for picking Park Yoochun: “He is very sensitive and considerate and so seems able to read the minds of women well.” For 2nd place, Rain who will soon join the military (1383 votes, 27%) was picked, and for 3rd place, John Park from the cable TV Mnet show Superstar K 2 was picked.

Other than this, group 2PM’s member Nick-kun, actor Hyunbin, entertainer Park Shihoo and such followed.

On the other hand, Park Yoochun will participate in the APAN Star Road that will take place on the 7th at 9pm in Pusan’s Haewundae and APAN Party that will take place at 11pm in Grand Sky Hall.

Source: ENews24 / dailykpopnews

Translation Credit: JYJ3

Oct-07-2011] Rain lived inside a military compound for seven months while shooting "Flight : Close to the Sun".

82.JPG

Singer and actor Rain attended a debrief meeting (conference) of his new film "Flight : Close to the Sun" held in Culture Hall inside the Shinsege Department in Busan city's Centum City on the afternoon of the 7th .

Rain who is about to enter the army upcoming October 11th, said at the meeting, "I lived inside a military compound for seven months while shooting the movie. As you may already know, my hardest thing is that they stop giving me food when I have a craving for something to eat. I couldn't eat a thing, exclusive of three meals a day at the Army camp. That was the most difficult time of the process of shooting the movie."

Continuing, "I seemed to listen to stories about life in the Army a thousand times while shooting the movie.

The actors in the film even teased me, but I'll take care of my military life. Everybody was taking great delight in teasing me in the waiting room even a little while ago, but I can truly say I feel happy.", which made people laugh.

Rain plays a fighter pilot having a gift for flying combat aircraft in the film.

Director 'Kim Dong Won' spoke of Rain's performance in the film in glowing terms by mincing words, "Jealousy over his extraordinary versatility makes me angry. he is very handsome and even a very talented actor. Whatever the work, he disgustingly does it so well."

'Flight : Close to the Sun' is about love and lives of fighter pilots betting their lives on the sky, and the cast of characters in the movie includes Rain, actress "Shin Se Kyung', actor 'Yu Joon Sang', 'Kim Sung Soo' and more, which is supposed to be quite more anticipated.

Meanwhile, 'Flight : Close to the Sun' is scheduled to be released next January.

Credit to Osen http://news.nate.com/view/20111007n21588

Photo credit as tagged

English translation by rain bird.

Hahah, :lol: it is really funny to think that I could have been his partner to the name I formerly called him even for a while. I told he was also Denial King. But those titles are no longer available and lifted already since there is nothing more to deny. :lol:

Enough of this joking, right now I am looking forward eagerly as to what will occur on his first day of enlistment, what with all the preparations to be undertaken by the clouds. IMO it is also somewhat lavish for a send-off.. All I wish is that many, many fans will be there for this much-awaited event.

Every time I am not sure if I went too far with my opinion, I see your remark and that agree with me, I feel better dear!

11-10-06 Rain@ director Fugitive plan B wedding

credit:as tagged

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

[Oct-06-2011] Rain attends the marriage of drama 'Fugitive Plan B's director 'Gwak Jung Howan' today.

PD 'Gwak Jung Howan' (39 years old), the director of KBS TV drama 'Fugitive Plan B' and 'Chuno', married a woman twelve years his junior at the 63 Building in Yoido, on 6 October at 7pm.

Top singer Rain sang at the wedding while actor 'Jang Hyuk' stood as the host.

Rain and 'Jang Hyuk' had starred in 'Fugitive Plan B' and 'Chuno', respectively, directed by the pd.

Credit to http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201110061920211001

Brief translation by rain bird.

I don't know why but Rain looks weird with that kind of hairstyle!

[Eng Trans]11-10-07 Rain @ twitter

*quoted image*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[Twitter] Rain greets Thunder "Happy Birthday!"

Oct.,2011

*quoted image*

Rain sends a warm birthday greetings to birthday boy CheonDung thru twitter.

He tweeted,

"Doong ah Happy Birthday. Our Doongie is a tall, nice high school student when i first met and now you became a very cool man. Our maknae i love you ^^ your gift ~~ Hyung will give you before I enlist hehe"

Cheondung replied,

"Thank you hyung! T_T Gift… Over 2 years, all the things you taught me are already the presents! I will attend the concert on October 9!! I will became a better singer! Ji-hoon Hyung I love you! T_T"

Note: Rain called him maknae here, but Mir is really the maknae :)

Source: 29rain&MBLAQCD twitter

Written by shaynekay@dkpopnews.net

So adorable the tweets between those 2!

And we have the winner!!!! Wow!!!! Can't get enough of Rain's look here and his adorable smile!!! What a handsome man.

Every time I am not sure if I went too far with my opinion, I see your remark and that agree with me, I feel better dear!

So adorable the tweets between those 2!

No problem, dear, we know that we were just joking. At times like this. we must lighten our moods, sadness is in the air, in two-day time we bid him farewell to his MS. I hope there's always news about him, no matter how scarce, as long as we are updated. :unsure:

Thunder is such a nice young guy, so thoughtful to say that what he learned from Rain is enough for a birthday present. :wub:

----------------------------------------------------------

BIFF 2011│Jung Ji-hoon: "Soar Into the Sun" was "extremely pleasant" last pic

99.jpg

Jung Ji-hoon salutes reporters at a press conference for his film "Soar Into the Sun" held in Busan, South Korea on October 7, 2011. [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

He may have had to face his claustrophobia and even almost fainted but singer-actor Jung Ji-hoon says his upcoming film "Soar Into the Sun" was "an extremely pleasant" last project to take on before entering the military.

Jung, also known by his stage name Rain, made the remark at a press conference during the ongoing Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) in Busan on Friday, just four days ahead of leaving for the military to fulfill the two-year duty required of all Korean men.

"Initially and ultimately, it was the script that I was completely drawn to and although you my not believe this, I had also thought the movie would be great with the actors that actually got cast to it," an enthusiastic Jung said of the film also starring actors Shin Se-gyeong, Yu Jun-sang, Kim Sung-su, Lee Ha-na, Jung Suk-won and Lee Jong-suk.

However, shooting the pic, Korea's first-ever aerial action drama with F-15K fighter jets, was no easy task.

Jung plays a free-spirited and curious Air Force pilot named Tae-hun in the film revolving around the life, love and comradeship of fighter pilots amid a risky situation on the Korean Peninsula, roughed basely on 1964 Korean film “Red Muffler."

And to take on their characters, the director and the entire cast, except Shin who plays a mechanic and Jung who plays a rescue worker, underwent G tests, used to determine whether fighter pilots or astronauts can deal with extreme G forces.

Pilots have three chances to survive a 15-second 6G test to be able to qualify and Jung passed the test in one go and even a 9G test immediately after, the first time for it to happen in the world, co-star Kim explained.

However, it was such a difficult test that Jung's toes became paralyzed the next day, Kim said, and Jung added, "I almost fainted."

Jung then further explained, "I guess I had thought it would be a pretty easy test which I ended up paying for dearly. I even have claustrophobia so I had to clench my teeth to pass it."

The pic is set for a local release in the earlier half of next year.

Source:10.asiae.co.kr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Oct-07-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_At the Busan Film Festival.

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

부산 영화제 ~ 오랜만에 우리 여배우들 만났습니다^^ http://twitpic.com/6wgppl

Favorite Retweet Reply

The Busan Film Festival~ I met our actresses I hadn't seen in a long while^^

t2%281%29.jpg

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain discusses his training for upcoming movie, “Soar: Close to the Sun”

2011-10-08

20111007_rain_soarcon_2.jpg

On October 7th, Rain took part in his last formal event before his scheduled enlistment in the army. Held at the culture hall at the New World Mall, Rain and his co-stars attended the production conference for his upcoming movie, “Soar: Close to the Sun“.

Rain plays the role of a combat pilot named ‘Jung Taehoon’, a role which requires intensive training to pull off. He had to go through several different tests to ensure the believability of his acting. He joked, “For the seven months during filming, it felt like I was going through actual military training. You can consider the intensity as going through seven extra months of mandatory army service.”

Fortunately, Rain’s stamina and strength helped him pull through the test. Real pilots must go through and pass a 6G gravity test, but Rain endured the test up to 9G. “During the test, my head snapped back and I fainted but I woke up and passed.” Fellow actor Yoon Jun Sang stated, “Normally, when heads snap back, people just faint right away, but Jihoon would get right back up. It was quite the feat.”

Yoon continued, “He’s a great dongseng, and I’m sad to have to see him go off to the army. He’s strong and dependable, as if he’s already been through the army, and I’m glad that he’s receiving so much love for his enlistment. He’s not a world star to us but just a comfortable younger brother.”

Source: Segye Ilbo via Naver/allkpop

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stars walk the red carpet for the ‘Asia Pacific Actors Network’

2011-10-07

5%284%29.jpg

It’s a busy week for Korea’s top stars, as they whirled through many events associated with the ‘16th Busan International Film Festival‘. On October 7th, the celebrity crowd gathered at the beach trail of Haeundae for the Asia Pacific Actors Network event.

Co-sponsored by the BIFF and the Korea Entertainment Management Association, a bevy of stars strolled down the red carpet, posing for reporters at the photo wall.

Having glammed up for yesterday’s formal red carpet event, the stars were seen wearing more experimental styles for this event instead of the standard black dresses. Although the men still stuck to the traditional black suit, the ladies showed off a lot more leg in deep cut dresses of many different colors and fabrics, like bright purple and sexy lace.

skipped

Uhm Ji Won, Ji Sung Won, Lee Tae Im

Sa Hee, Yoo In Na, On Ju Wan

Nam Gyu Ri, Lee Yoonji, Jo Yeo Jung

Kim Gyu Ri, Go Soo, Hong Soo Ah

Jay Park, JYJ, Kim So Yeon

Rain, Yoo In Na, Kang Sora

JYJ, Park Si Yeon, Kim Ha Neul/Jang Geun Suk

Jay Park, Hwang Woo Seul Hye, Kim Sae Ron (and sisters)

Min Hyo Rin, Kim Ha Neul/Jang Geun Suk, Yoo In Na

Source:allkpop

11-10-07 Rain @ Pusan ​​International Film Festival red carpet

7%285%29.jpg

3%287%29.jpg

4%284%29.jpg

6%284%29.jpg

8%282%29.jpg

1%286%29.JPG

2%285%29.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------

111007 SSTV - Rain Flight Close To The Sun Press Con

credit SSTV // Ratoka @ YT

sstv.JPG

*** Rain looks great and SSK looks so cute. This picture cracks me up. Actually, it looks awkwardly cute. :sweatingbullets:

*** Can't wait to see the movie. I will support you and the movie! I was surprised seeing RAIN walking on the red carpet.....I didn't know that he'll be actually attending the opening day. Definitely, Rain and JGS met each other there. RAIN looks so glam with his attire. :sweatingbullets:

Rain snaps a photo with fellow ‘Emergency’ castmates Shin Se Kyung and Lee Hana

20111007_rain_emergency.jpg

On October 7th, Rain revealed a photo taken with fellow ‘Emergency: Close to the Sun‘ castmates Shin Se Kyung and Lee Hana . Along with the photo, he tweeted, “At the Busan International Film Festival~ It’s been a while since I met up with our actresses ^^”.

In the photo, Rain and Shin Se Kyung are seen trying to make cute poses for the camera, making fans laugh. They commented, “You’re both so cute“, “We miss you!”, and “I hope your movie will be very successful!”.

‘Emergency’ is expected to hit theaters sometime in 2012, so make sure to keep an eye out for this much-anticipated movie!

Source + Photo: Rain’s Twitter / allkpop

[Oct-08-2011]<Eng.trans> "If a girl wears a skirt, I go crazy"_Rain CJ one Interview.

My link

0:23~1:04

Q : Your being picked as TIME's top 100 most influential entertainers in the world two times, garnered a lot of attention.

Rain : When I first went to New York to attend the Time100 ceremony, that was unforgettable, like a scene from a film. There were numerous celebrities such as Will Smith, Jennifer Lopez, Puffy Diddy, Jay-Z and more.

In particular, Will Smith even acknowledged me before I greeted him. I felt as if I entered a new world at that time.

I can say I'm in the same class with them or they are in my year..I'm just kidding.

1:09~1;49

Q : Your heyday.

Rain : Frankly speaking, I seemed to be in the prime of life when I won a MTV award for Ninja Assassin.

It wasn't supposed to happen to me.

It's hard to believe that I actually met celebrities such as Sweet Duck (?), my favorite actress 'Scarlett Johansson' and more I had seen only on TV or on the big screen. It was a very funny sensation to see them.

1:50~2:08

Q : Your acceptance speech for your award.

Rain : I was so nervous that I didn't know what to do, and I just realized I was talking nonsense..

2:28~3:04

Q : Actor 'Jang Geun Suck' said on TV show program 'Ascetic On His Knees' last time that you and he are drinking companions. How much do you usually drink?

Rain : He said that I often drink alcohol..I think there is something peculiar about him and he's very talented.

For that reason, he seems to be receiving much love from fans both at home and abroad.

And he works hard to achieve his goals..

I had a drink with him but couldn't get enough of him.

If I feedback on his drunkenness, you probably shouldn't prepare yourself as his drinking capacity is astonishing.

3:06~3:49

Q : Your physical age is 40?

Rain : I got a general checkup exactly a week ago, and the condition of my health was excellent as my liver level was equivalent to age 22~24. My endoscopy was even normal, but I wasn't in a normal state of joints and their levels were equivalent to age 40. So I find my joints ache whenever I wake up in the morning.

3:50~4:15

Q : Your last year in 20s.

Rain : I really want to go back to my 20s.

If I were 25 years old, I might have held communion with girl groups.

It beats me why all I did was work then.

I think singer 'Lee Hyo Li' was the only woman at that time.

why was I involved in that situation?

4:18~4:22

Rain : I hate both male singers and actors, and even hate my managers.

If a girl wears a skirt, I go crazy.

4:23~4:51

Q : Your friend 'Boom' just got out of the army.

Rain : As he has done the right thing as a soldier, he is a nice guy.

Anyway, he's got out of the army, so I envy him.

4:52

Rain : I think timing is of the last importance in life.

It’s probably time for me to enter the army.

I'll be back after carrying myself in a disciplined and soldierly manner.

Credit : cj one // DC // Up by ratoka

[07-Oct-11][hollywoodreporter]Rain Makes Final Pre-Military Visit to Busan

The singer and actor must complete two years of service before returning to his pop career.

BUSAN, South Korea -- South Korean pop star Rain will be off the public radar for the next two years as he enters the army, but fans will be able to watch him in military action through his air forcemovie, Soar Into the Sun.

RELATED TOPICS

•Busan International Film ...

The press junket for the film Friday in Busan marked one of Rain’s last media appearances before he begins the mandatory two-year service for South Korean men on Oct. 11.

In Soar, Jung Ji-hoon – Rain’s real name, which he prefers to use for acting projects – plays a talented yet troublemaking elite air force pilot who is demoted to the combat flying unit. There he meets new friends, rivals and love interest, and is put to the ultimate test when he ventures into enemy territory.

The star says he feels like he got an intense preview of military life through the film, for which production wrapped last month for a 2012 release.

“I experienced seven months of life in the barracks while shooting the movie. It was painful not being able to eat whenever I wanted,” he said, adding that he almost fainted while undergoing the actual gravity test for pilots.

It is the first time a Korean film is featuring Boeing’s F-15K. The Hollywood talent behind films such as Inception and Dark Knight orchestrated the aerial action sequences.

Directed by Kim Dong-hoon, Soar marks Rain’s second homespun movie since his big screen debut, I’m a Cyborg, But That’s OK (2006) by Park Chan-wook. Hollywood ventures on Rain’s resume include Speed Racer and Ninja Assassin, directed and produced by the Wachowskis.

He said he was attracted to Soar because he wanted to return to acting in Korean. “I was extremely impressed by the script and after shooting movies in the United States I wanted to act using Korean lines again.”

He added that the movie was an enjoyable project with great teamwork. His co-stars include starlet Shin Sae-kyung, who recently played her first film role opposite the prolific actor Song Kang-ho in Hindsight, and Yoo Joon-sang, who will be co-starring with the French film icon Isabelle Huppert in an upcoming Hong Sang-soo project.

Rain will begin his stint as an active-duty solder at the Uijeongbu 306 Reserve Battalion.

source : http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rain-makes-final-pre-military-245587

------------------------------------------------------------------

Netflix expanding asian movie selection in deal with korea's top studio CJ E&M

2011/10/07

photo199533.jpg

LOS ANGELES – October 6, 2011 – CJ E&M today announced an agreement to feature twenty of its acclaimed Asian movies on Netflix, the world's leading Internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV shows. Beginning in October 2011, Netflix members in the US will be able to instantly watch the twenty titles multiple platforms, including TVs, popular tablets, key gaming consoles, computers and mobile phones. All the titles will be available from October 1.

"CJ E&M is delighted to make our movies available through Netflix for the first time". said Joon Choi, CEO of CJ E&M America. "Netflix has been a revolutionary force in entertainment, whose members have long enjoyed unparalleled access to movies from around the globe. This deal brings movie lovers iconic films from Asia's top entertainment company, CJ E&M".

"We are excited to make CJ E&M's library of Asian titles available for our members to watch instantly", said Lisa Nishimura, Vice President, Independent Content Acquisition for Netflix. "This is part of our ongoing commitment to expand our members' access to exceptional and high-quality content from around the globe".

Included in the deal are previously unavailable titles by blockbuster Korean director Kang Woo-seok including his recent mystery thriller hit "Moss", and "Silmido", a riveting restaging of a 1973 plot against the President. The deal also includes lighter fare such as "The Servant", a racy period comedy, and "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK", from an offbeat romantic comedy from celebrated director Park Chan-wook starring Rain.

Other titles include: "Arahan"; "Fish Story"; "Castaway on the Moon"; "Going by the Book"; "Good Morning President"; "Harmony"; "Killer Virgin Road"; "The King and the Clown"; "Love, in Between"; "Murder, Take One" ("The Big Scene"); "No Mercy"; "Rikidozan"; "Sayonara Itsuka"; "Secret - 2009"; "Sophie's Revenge"; and "The Unjust".

For more information contact: Angela Killoren (323) 557-3050 | killoren@cj.net

About CJ Entertainment & Media (CJ E&M): CJ E&M is Korea's leading entertainment company, with a business that encompasses film production, investment, distribution and exhibition. CJ E&M's business lines are extensive, operating in a broad spectrum of entertainment fields. Through its array of films, network of premier multiplex cinemas, wide selection of video and DVD titles, the company is providing an outstanding entertainment experience to all customers, realizing its vision of becoming a truly comprehensive world-class entertainment group.

About the Titles:

photo199519.jpg

"I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK" 싸이보그지만 괜찮아 (Ssaibogeujiman Gwaenchanha)

An offbeat and existential romantic comedy directed by Park Chan-wook and starring Rain in a mental hospital.

See all titles HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

08.Oct10.11[pic]BI Rain back to Seoul from Busan today, at Gimpo Airport!

credit:ratoka/wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

g3.JPG

6a6b877bjw1dlwgzsh5b5j.jpg

No problem, dear, we know that we were just joking. At times like this. we must lighten our moods, sadness is in the air, in two-day time we bid him farewell to his MS. I hope there's always news about him, no matter how scarce, as long as we are updated. :unsure:

Thunder is such a nice young guy, so thoughtful to say that what he learned from Rain is enough for a birthday present. :wub:

11-10-07 Rain @ Pusan ​​International Film Festival red carpet

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Goodness, only 3 days left and he is gone! I think I will call sick and stay at home, seriously. Don't know if I can work that day.

Yes, Thunder is always cute and so modest and he is the one who is most vocal about his admiration for Rain!

Rain's suit is quite sexy during the red carpet and he bites his lips a lot. Nervous?

[Oct-08-2011]<Eng.trans> "If a girl wears a skirt, I go crazy"_Rain CJ one Interview.

My link

0:23~1:04

Q : Your being picked as TIME's top 100 most influential entertainers in the world two times, garnered a lot of attention.

Rain : When I first went to New York to attend the Time100 ceremony, that was unforgettable, like a scene from a film. There were numerous celebrities such as Will Smith, Jennifer Lopez, Puffy Diddy, Jay-Z and more.

In particular, Will Smith even acknowledged me before I greeted him. I felt as if I entered a new world at that time.

I can say I'm in the same class with them or they are in my year..I'm just kidding.

1:09~1;49

Q : Your heyday.

Rain : Frankly speaking, I seemed to be in the prime of life when I won a MTV award for Ninja Assassin.

It wasn't supposed to happen to me.

It's hard to believe that I actually met celebrities such as Sweet Duck (?), my favorite actress 'Scarlett Johansson' and more I had seen only on TV or on the big screen. It was a very funny sensation to see them.

1:50~2:08

Q : Your acceptance speech for your award.

Rain : I was so nervous that I didn't know what to do, and I just realized I was talking nonsense..

2:28~3:04

Q : Actor 'Jang Geun Suck' said on TV show program 'Ascetic On His Knees' last time that you and he are drinking companions. How much do you usually drink?

Rain : He said that I often drink alcohol..I think there is something peculiar about him and he's very talented.

For that reason, he seems to be receiving much love from fans both at home and abroad.

And he works hard to achieve his goals..

I had a drink with him but couldn't get enough of him.

If I feedback on his drunkenness, you probably shouldn't prepare yourself as his drinking capacity is astonishing.

3:06~3:49

Q : Your physical age is 40?

Rain : I got a general checkup exactly a week ago, and the condition of my health was excellent as my liver level was equivalent to age 22~24. My endoscopy was even normal, but I wasn't in a normal state of joints and their levels were equivalent to age 40. So I find my joints ache whenever I wake up in the morning.

3:50~4:15

Q : Your last year in 20s.

Rain : I really want to go back to my 20s.

If I were 25 years old, I might have held communion with girl groups.

It beats me why all I did was work then.

I think singer 'Lee Hyo Li' was the only woman at that time.

why was I involved in that situation?

4:18~4:22

Rain : I hate both male singers and actors, and even hate my managers.

If a girl wears a skirt, I go crazy.

4:23~4:51

Q : Your friend 'Boom' just got out of the army.

Rain : As he has done the right thing as a soldier, he is a nice guy.

Anyway, he's got out of the army, so I envy him.

4:52

Rain : I think timing is of the last importance in life.

It’s probably time for me to enter the army.

I'll be back after carrying myself in a disciplined and soldierly manner.

Credit : cj one // DC // Up by ratoka

Thanks for sharing the interview!

Rain, hopefully the 2 years will pass very fast, so you willl come back asap to us!

111007 The Star - Rain @ Busan International Film Festival - Red Carpet

credit DC // Ratoka @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv7iC3xduUA

Thanks jinijung for sharing the clip!

Goodness, only 3 days left and he is gone! I think I will call sick and stay at home, seriously. Don't know if I can work that day.

Yes, Thunder is always cute and so modest and he is the one who is most vocal about his admiration for Rain!

Sad to say, all of us Rain fans share the same feeling. Speaking of work, I think its timely that I will be back again to do a light job starting the next other coming week since I have recuperated enough (have rested for long due to sickness) to help augment family income, and so I will be busy not to miss and think much of Rain during his enlistment :lol: which also will surely make me not as active as before in helping to post updates. Anyway, I am at peace knowing that you and our dear willenette are here always. But, of course, I will still conribute whenever the opportunity permits, specially at weekends when there is no work :D

About Thunder, here's more about his birthday -

Sandara Park, Se7en, and more wish MBLAQ’s Thunder a happy birthday

20111007_thunder_dara1.jpg

Happy 21st birthday to MBLAQ‘s Thunder!

On October 7th, stars and MBLAQ fans made sure to wish Thunder a happy birthday through their Twitters and me2day.

First, Thunder’s loving older sister, Sandara of 2NE1, showed her affections with the post, “Happy happy birthday to my little brother Chundoong-ee!“.

Singer Rain warmly tweeted, “Happy birthday Doong-ah, our Doong-ee was just a tall and kind high schooler but now you’re a handsome man, I love you our maknae ^^ As for your gift~ I’ll give it to you before enlisting haha“, to which Thunder replied, “Thank you hyung! ㅠ As for the gift… Everything you’ve taught me over the past 2 years has been a gift! I’ll make sure to go to your concert on October 9th! I will become a better singer! I love you Ji Hoon hyung! ㅠ”.

Fellow MBLAQ member Mir congratulated , “Doong doong-ee hyung happy birthday!! Congratulations!”, to which Thunder responded by saying, “Thank you mak-doong ah (youngest)~ ㅠ I’ll see you later“.

Singer Se7en also sent the birthday boy his warm congratulations, and the two had a rather cute conversation and exchanged the following tweets:

Se7en: ”Doong-ah~!! I wish you a very happy birthday! I’ll expect you to fly even higher! We love U too!!! Go MBLAQ!!!”.

Thunder: “Thank you so much hyung!! ㅠㅠ I will work harder! Hwaiting!”

Se7en: “Okay! Call me, I’ll buy you some yummy food ^^”

Thunder: “Yay~!! I love Yeolbong steamed chicken hyung!! >_< kekeke” (referring to Se7en’s ‘Yeolbong’ chicken restaurant)

Se7en: “Keke you can go buy the Yeolbong yourself~ Pick something more expensive ^^ anyways holla~~”

Thunder: “Haha I’ll search >_<”.

skipped. . . . .

Source + Photos: Thunder’s Twitter, Dara’s me2day/allkpop

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[More] 11-10-07 Rain @ Pusan ​​International Film Festival

2011-10-09

credit as tagged/ratoka@

2%286%29.jpg

1%287%29.jpg

1318000676_213676.jpg

1317993097260_1.jpg

1317993101900_1.jpg

11100805461751543428f82046.jpg

ch_1318003681_-1522101560_0.jpg

[Oct-09-2011] Stars give a farewell party for Rain who is set to enter the army, at Haeundae's snack stall in Busan.

201110080319281120_1.jpg

Rain

201110080319281120_2.jpg

'Jung Seok Won', 'Goh Soo', 'Jim Sun Ah', and 'Jang Geun Seok'.

(Clockwise from top-left to right )

Stars gathered together at Haeundae's snack stall in Busan city for singer and actor Rain (his real name, Jung Ji Hoon) who is set to enter the army upcoming 11th.

Haeundae's snack stalls in Busan were crowded with movie professionals where the 16th Pusan International Film Festival was being held on the afternoon of the 7th, such as they were at this time of the year.

The real star of the scene was a drinking party for both Rain, ahead of his entering the army, and stars who gathered to give a farewell party for him. In the gathering, Hanryu star 'Jang Geun Seok', actor 'Goh Soo', actor 'Jung Seok Won' working with Rain on film "Flight: Close to thte Sun", and actress 'Jim Sun Ah' participated.

The drinking party continued to go on in a very friendly atmosphere, and there was an unusual scene where a great number of fans from Korea, China, and Japan gathered about the snack stall. That's why bodyguards had to form a human shield around the stall.

The crowd was so moved when the stars looked easygoing, and at the same time they responded as "Stars gathering together in their strong friendship to give a farewell party for Rain who is set to enter the army, look good."

Credit to My Daily http://news.nate.com/view/20111008n03063

Sad to say, all of us Rain fans share the same feeling. Speaking of work, I think its timely that I will be back again to do a light job starting the next other coming week since I have recuperated enough (have rested for long due to sickness) to help augment family income, and so I will be busy not to miss and think much of Rain during his enlistment :lol: which also will surely make me not as active as before in helping to post updates. Anyway, I am at peace knowing that you and our dear willenette are here always. But, of course, I will still conribute whenever the opportunity permits, specially at weekends when there is no work :D

My friend, please don't leave us here. All I can do is comment on the hard work you, willenette, jinijung and others you do and post. But speaking of job, I waited until Rain is enlisted so I can do further studies and I will continue to work at the same time and I have some very important personal events coming up, so I won't be around as much as before maybe. I will try to come every day, in order to not allow that Rain's thread is silent.

Guest mandalaywith

Rain Seoul COEX Street Concert Oct 9 2011 Video Link

My upload Youtube link -

15mintues Video

My upload Facebook link

Part 1 Video link- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2432255215090

Part 2 Video link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2432514221565 time Long

2011 Oct 9 19:00PM Seoul Gangnam COEX Korea Singer Rain(Jung Ji Hoon) Street Concert Video 2.250000 over people attend.2011 Oct 11 Rain will be enlisting in mandatory military service, this was his last scheduled publicity appearance.

Rain Street Concert Full Version 1hours 30 mintues Video show on korea Mnet Tv in 2011 Oct 11.My Facebook in will share Full version Video File may be Oct 12.wait^^

297533_2432190413470_1512935833_2611671_608578563_n.jpg

My friend, please don't leave us here. All I can do is comment on the hard work you, willenette, jinijung and others you do and post. But speaking of job, I waited until Rain is enlisted so I can do further studies and I will continue to work at the same time and I have some very important personal events coming up, so I won't be around as much as before maybe. I will try to come every day, in order to not allow that Rain's thread is silent.

My dear, I am not leaving, the only change is that i will not be able to fully participate in the threads as before because of my incoming new job. Like you I also chose to start this new endeavor when he is already at his enlistment. I am glad for you to focus on other goals and wish for your success. Of course, we're still be here, remember the time when you told me that we will try our best to keep his threads active. more so now that he is in his MS. And that is what we will do! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

My upload Youtube link -

15mintues Video

My upload Facebook link

2011 Oct 9 19:00PM Seoul Gangnam COEX Korea Singer Rain(Jung Ji Hoon) Street Concert Video 2.250000 over people attend.2011 Oct 11 Rain will be enlisting in mandatory military service, this was his last scheduled publicity appearance.

Rain Street Concert Full Version 1hours 30 mintues Video show on korea Mnet Tv in 2011 Oct 11.My Facebook in will share Full version Video File may be Oct 12.wait^^

*quoted image*

Thank you very much for sharing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[09-Oct-11][allkpop]Rain shows off his new haircut at final concert before army enlistment

allkpop%282%29.jpg

On October 9th, Rain performed his last concert before his army enlistment at the ’Kangnam Hallyu Festival‘, where he showed off his short new haircut.

To the cheers of 20,000 fans, Rain performed his hit songs like “Hip Song“, “Touch Ya“, and “You“. After completing those three songs, he greeted the audience by saying, “My hair’s pretty, right? Actually, my head looks like a chestnut if I don’t use hair products. It’s a hair style I’m trying for the first time since junior high school.”

He continued, “A lot of important people are here with me today, and they’re none other than all of you. I’ve been doing a lot of performance-oriented stages, so this time, I’ll focus on the singing.”

Also in attendance were his juniors, MBLAQ.

On the same day, Rain also attended the ‘16th Busan International Film Festival‘, his last activity as an actor before his enlistment.

Source: Star News

Photos: As tagged

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[10-Oct-11][allkpop]Actress Shin Se Kyung chooses Rain as ‘best body’

allkpop%283%29.jpg

Actress Shin Se Kyung chose Rain as having the best body among her many co-actors.

On September 9th, on MBC‘s ‘Section TV Entertainment‘, Shin Se Kyung was asked who she thought had the best body among her fellow stars in the movie, ‘Emergency‘. Her immediate response, “Rain“.

While co-actor Kim Sung Soo was hoping to get chosen, she stated, “It’s not Kim Sung Soo“.

Rain also asked, “Who do you think is the hottest actor?“, she replied with, “What kind of question is that?“, as the special guests began to laugh.

In addition, Rain was also chosen as the actor who had the most during the filming, due to his dedicated fans.

Rain, Shin Se Kyung, Kim Sung Soo, Lee Ha Na, and Jung Seok Won will appear in ‘Emergency: Close to the Sun‘, premiering in 2012.

Source: TV Report via Nate //allkpop

*** Sorry, guys, I'm having problems with posting right now & replying to your post - my post are getting cut & missing once again -

anjjo, About the best body, I agree that KSS is sexy & HOT but RAIN for me has the best maybe because he's younger. I would totally choose Rain too! He is one of the sexiest men ever so I’m not surprised. Besides, he has the best chocolate abs EVER. I'm not referring to the NA days since that looked gross to me. I love the body better & more now - not very muscular. SSK is lucky she got to work with Rain.

About his new haircut now, actually, I haven't noticed this at all (aish.....blame it on my not sharp-eye -) not until he said it. He's still duper HOT with that very short cut. Scratch that, or even shaved it, maybe that will still look good in my eyes. He could be bald & I'd still LOVE HIM Aish...........I feel like crying again. Sorry, just can't make things more real up to now. I really HOPE he updates regularly on his twitter during his military service, if allowed to. Keep it moving then, RAIN? I will miss him a lot! I'll be waiting when you come back on-stage after (2) years! (2) LONG YEARS

111007 The Star - Rain @ Busan International Film Festival - Red Carpet

credit DC // Ratoka @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv7iC3xduUA

Hi jini, thanks for sharing this video. :sweatingbullets:

About Thunder, here's more about his birthday -

Sandara Park, Se7en, and more wish MBLAQ’s Thunder a happy birthday

*quoted image*

Happy 21st birthday to MBLAQ‘s Thunder!

On October 7th, stars and MBLAQ fans made sure to wish Thunder a happy birthday through their Twitters and me2day.

First, Thunder’s loving older sister, Sandara of 2NE1, showed her affections with the post, “Happy happy birthday to my little brother Chundoong-ee!“.

Singer Rain warmly tweeted, “Happy birthday Doong-ah, our Doong-ee was just a tall and kind high schooler but now you’re a handsome man, I love you our maknae ^^ As for your gift~ I’ll give it to you before enlisting haha“, to which Thunder replied, “Thank you hyung! ㅠ As for the gift… Everything you’ve taught me over the past 2 years has been a gift! I’ll make sure to go to your concert on October 9th! I will become a better singer! I love you Ji Hoon hyung! ㅠ”.

Fellow MBLAQ member Mir congratulated , “Doong doong-ee hyung happy birthday!! Congratulations!”, to which Thunder responded by saying, “Thank you mak-doong ah (youngest)~ ㅠ I’ll see you later“.

Singer Se7en also sent the birthday boy his warm congratulations, and the two had a rather cute conversation and exchanged the following tweets:

Se7en: ”Doong-ah~!! I wish you a very happy birthday! I’ll expect you to fly even higher! We love U too!!! Go MBLAQ!!!”.

Thunder: “Thank you so much hyung!! ㅠㅠ I will work harder! Hwaiting!”

Se7en: “Okay! Call me, I’ll buy you some yummy food ^^”

Thunder: “Yay~!! I love Yeolbong steamed chicken hyung!! >_< kekeke” (referring to Se7en’s ‘Yeolbong’ chicken restaurant)

Se7en: “Keke you can go buy the Yeolbong yourself~ Pick something more expensive ^^ anyways holla~~”

Thunder: “Haha I’ll search >_<”.

skipped. . . . .

Source + Photos: Thunder’s Twitter, Dara’s me2day/allkpop

[Oct-09-2011] Stars give a farewell party for Rain who is set to enter the army, at Haeundae's snack stall in Busan.

*quoted image*

Rain

*quoted image*

'Jung Seok Won', 'Goh Soo', 'Jim Sun Ah', and 'Jang Geun Seok'.

(Clockwise from top-left to right )

Stars gathered together at Haeundae's snack stall in Busan city for singer and actor Rain (his real name, Jung Ji Hoon) who is set to enter the army upcoming 11th.

Haeundae's snack stalls in Busan were crowded with movie professionals where the 16th Pusan International Film Festival was being held >

anjjo, thanks for sharing these articles. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, maknae, Thunder! Wish you all the best! I bet he had an amazing party and wondering if RAIN has given his gift now, huh? Se7en is really close to RAIN’s boys especially maybe to him because of Sandara. You know that they’re under the same management, which is YG. Se7en is so sweet all the time. I love the tweets by Thunder and Se7en! About the farewell party given by some stars to him, I was surprised seeing GS name here. I didn't know that they're close friends. :)

[Oct-08-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain asking the bride and groom to kiss each other on the lips_At pd 'Gwack Jung Howan's wedding (6 October)

My link

~2:04

Hello, this is Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)

First, thank pd 'Gwack Jung Howan' (the bride) for the invitation..

Well, I hate to say this, but this is what I have to say.

In fact, I took a film not long ago..

As part of an effort to promote the film, I was originally going to leave for the Busan International Film Festival in order to walk on the red carpet, but more than ten times a day on the phone, pd 'Gwack Jung Howan' (the bride) forced me to attend his wedding. So I had to give up going to Busan and choose to be here.

In conclusion, attending his wedding is more important than walking on the red carpet to me.

Congratulations and happiness on his wedding day, and I wish the newlyweds a lifetime of connubial bliss.

You might think I'm harsh for saying this as what I'm going to do can be a mischievous prank but....this wedding is a once in a lifetime chance, so I try to do something exciting..

Well, there is a lyric in my song 'I Do' that goes, "I Do"...

This song is about a man's proposal to the one he loves. I hope the couple will kiss each other on the lips whenever the lyric comes out while I sing the song.

Do you know what I'm saying? (to the couple) Can you do so?

You can only to have fun..(to the wedding guests)

Please play the music..

5:28~29

Please be happy. Thank you..

HQ Version (Credit CY / ratoka @ YT) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXSJX_UD40o&feature=channel_video_title

[16th BIFF] Big 3 actors: a drink, a kiss of the hand, a picture

2011/10/09

How did they enjoy Busan?

All the in-demand actors and actresses were at the 16th Busan International Film Festival. They all want to enjoy a romantic film festival night at Busan and we took a look at the big 3 actors.

# Jang Dong-gun

This is his third BIFF in a row. His attendance was due to his movie "My Way". At the opening ceremony, Jang Dong-gun stepped on the red carpet with fellow actor Joe Odagiri from Japan. There were many stars who appeared alone or in male-female pairs, but these two appeared as male-male.

Jang Dong-gun and Joe Odagiri had some drinks at a nearby street vendor. They drank soju with the director and caught up on times. A movie official said, "Jang Dong-gun and Joe Odagiri Joe speak in English most of the time. They have trust for each other as Jang Dong-gun is always considerate and Joe Odagiri Joe trusts that".

His influence was also on the set of "My Way". Fan Bing Bing, who attended the press release conference said, "The only word I learnt in Korean is "I'm tired". Whenever I looked tired, Jang Dong-gun came over and asked me if I was tired. The only answer I know to this question is "I am not tired"".

# Jang Geun-seok

Visiting BIFF for the first time, Jang Geun-seok represented the word "confidence". At the press release conference for his movie "You Pet" he said, "This movie was something that couldn't have been done if it wasn't for me".

He was officially invited to the "CJ Entertainment Night" at the Grand Hotel. The escalator going up to the ballroom was surrounded by fans who gathered to catch a glimpse of the stars. The moment Jang Geun-seok appeared, fans screamed ever so loudly.

Unlike most actors who just wave their hands lightly, Jang Geun-seok enjoyed their screams and yells. He turned around and threw flying kisses everywhere and was very playful. As he escorted the actress sitting behind him, the yells got louder.

Even at the 'Actors Night' the day before, he couldn't control himself. An event official said, "He did the shuffle and loved the atmosphere".

# Rain

7%285%29.jpg

With his national military service coming up, Rain's last appointment was to visit Busan to promote his movie "Flight: Close to the Sun". After the press release conference on October 7th, he enjoyed some quality time in a nearby fish restaurant with the staff and cast of the movie. Director Kim Dong-won, actors and actresses Jeong Seok-won, Lee Ha-na and even the pilot who helped him fly were there. They took group pictures after the dinner.

Rain attended the 'Actors Night' event at the Grand Hotel in Haeundae the next night. He felt the rhythm with fellow actors as special guests performers JYJ took on the stage. An official said, "We kind of expected him to get up on stage as well but he just enjoyed himself with the people around him".

He spent the rest of the night building memories with Jeong Seok-won and the crew.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )/HanCinema

----------------------------------------------------------------

111009 Flight Close To The Sun Movie Teaser_Showed @ Rain Last Concert

Credit : DC // ratoka @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I66OSN9xqiw

teaser.JPG

*** Be healthy, RAIN! <_<

A casual farewell party for Rain in Busan, and a "Last of The Best" free concert in Gangnam-gu.

201110080004471003_1.jpg?w=194&h=300

Cloud USA 10/9/2011 — by Stephe Thornton, Managing Editor ^@@^

As we understand it, Rain’s friends, colleagues, and other movie professionals who were attending the 16th Busan International Film Festival on the 7th gathered for a farewell party for Rain (real name: Jung JiHoon, South Korean singer, actor, and entertainer) at Haeundae’s snack stall there, in Busan.

Hallyu star Jang GeunSeok, actor Goh Soo, actor Jung SeokWon, actress Kim SunAh, and Rain’s castmates from the movie Flight: Close To The Sun were some of the party-goers who enjoyed a good drink and raised their glasses to their comrade, who is temporarily stepping out of the celebrity spotlight to serve his mandatory 22 months in the Republic of Korea military.

Eventually, bodyguards had to form a human shield around the celebrities as throngs of fans from Korea and across Asia were drawn to the festivities at the snack stall, but that didn’t spoil the friendly atmosphere in the least as the celebs continued to celebrate Rain and send him off to his duty with great cheer. The crowd was moved by the display of friendship, and responded with remarks about how nice it was to see such strong support for the South Korea entertainer.

In additional news, Rain gave his final concert at the Gangnam Hanryu/K-Wave Festival earlier today, October 9 at 7 pm. The two-hour show, billed as The Last of The Best: K-Pop on Top, was a free street concert that required the closing of at least seven streets off of YeongDong Boulevard, and drew over 20,000 fans and spectators.

Rain will be reporting for his six weeks of basic training this coming Tuesday, October 11, at the Uijeongbu 306 Reserve Troop Station. The star doesn’t yet know where he will be serving after his basic training, but that information should be forthcoming from him, so please stay tuned.

Written by: Stephe@cloudusa.org

Sources: My Daily report translated by rain bird @Rain Europe / Yonhap News

akr20111009079000005_03_i.jpg?w=497&h=216

Source: http://cloudusa.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/article-a-casual-farewell-party-for-rain-in-busan-and-a-last-of-the-best-free-concert-in-gangnam-gu/

[Oct-10-2011]<Eng.trans> MBC Section TV_Rain "Flight Close to The Sun" Press Conf. interview.

- Aired on 9 October-

My link

~0:09

A report conference of movie 'Flight : Close to the Sun' was held in Busan where the Pusan International Film Festival fever heated up.

The actors involved attended the conference and the place was swarming with reporters, all in a great frenzy to get the story.

0:12~17

There was a man who had contributed to such a great frenzy, it was Mr. 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain)

MC : Please try raising your hand in salute..

Just then, they were on the verge of not being able to stop clicking the shutter at the scene.

Rain : If I make a mistake, I may hear from my future senior soldiers.

However, if you want, I'm willing to do so.

0:27~0:30

We want you to do so!!

The prospective recruit did an extremely convincing impersonation of real soldiers.

0:33

Reporter : My eyes are so dazzled!

0:40

Reporter : We've invited the cast of movie 'Flight : Close to the Sun'.

Nice to meet you.

0:44

Reporter : Could you tell me the gist of the plot of the movie?

0:47~0:51

Kim Sung Soo : Try it yourself, Ji Hoon (Rain)..because you don't have long to leave and can no longer be interviewed like this.

0:53

Rain : Our DB (?) (He made a slip of the tongue, saying strange things)

0:54~1:07

'Flight : Close to the Sun' is about love and lives of fighter pilots betting their lives on the sky. This film will show the life-and-death strategies and the lives and loves of combat pilots flying into action to resolve a crisis in the Korean peninsula on the brink of war as an action blockbuster packed with some of the best fighting scenes in mid air that will be attempted domestically for the first time.

1:09

Reporter : Who was the member to be kind enough to stand you a meal most often during the movie shooting?

1:18

Rain was picked the one by common consent.

1:20

Rain : I've never stood you a meal.

1:22~1:24

Kim Sung Soo : His fans did so. He didn't spend any of his money.

1:25

His fans supported him very well.

1:27

Jung Seok Won : Rain ever invited us over to his house.

1:31~33

Rain : I held a barbecue party for them at my house last time, using only the very highest grade A++of Korean beef.

1:36

Reporter : Well, what did you do for them, Kim Sung Soo?

1:38~1:44

Kim Sung Soo : I took 600,000 won worth of the remains (on that day) home with me. I didn't know Korean beef was so expensive.

1:46

Reporter : Who doesn't act his or her age the most?

1:49

Yu Joon Sang who is the oldest member in them, was picked the one by common consent.

1:52~1:58

Rain : He (Yu Joon Sang) came to me today and asked me to show him how to do Bubibubi [means they rub each other's bodies : some kind of slang] So, I told him a lot about it.

1:59

'Yu Joon Sang' hyungnim in his 40's, who belatedly wondered how he could do Bubibubi.

2:00

Rain : I think he'll try someday.

2:02

'Yu Joon Sang' has to know that his wife 'Hong Eun Hee' is watching his every movement.

2:03

Reporter : Do you have any hard episodes to share with us while you were filming?

2:07

Rain : I got on both F-15 and 16 fighter jets.

2:08

His speech was both long and tedious as he used a lot of technical terms they don't know, so what he said was edited shortly.

2:19

Rain : Yes, I was really hard for me.

2:21

Kim Sunng Soo : Don't you find your long talk that they cannot understand is irksome even when you think for yourself ?

2:23

Reporter : What are you doing in front of Rain sounding sincere? (to Kim Sunng Soo)

2:26

Rain : May I conduct this interview? (standing up in a rage)

2:36

Rain : How does it feel to film the movie? (to Shin Se Kyung)

2:43~2:48

Shin Se Kyung : I think it’s a different atmosphere..

(When Rain asked her the question again), It was fun working with them throughout the movie shooting, and it had always been a happy place because 'Jin Hoon' oppa (Rain) told jokes to lighten the atmosphere.

2:49

Rain : You are men's Miss Right. Please tell me whom you would like best of men you worked with during the movie shooting?

3:04

Shin Se Kyung : I can't catch your words.

3:06

Rain : Who is your favorite actor ?

3:09

Shin Se Kyung : That’s a difficult question to answer.

3:11

Rain : Let's just scrub round my question.

3:14

Kim Sung Soo : How can a reporter can withdraw questions every time?

3:16

There were plenty of complaints from the cast about reporter 'Ji Hoon' (Rain)

3:19

Rain : 'Yu Joon Sang', can you tell me any interesting things that happened at work?

3:24

Yu Joon Sang : This is the last talk show of 'Jung Ji Hoon'.

3:30~3:32

Yu Joon Sang : We're gratified by your invitation, and will you be sure to support us while you're there?

3:34

Rain : Yes, I will.

3:36

Jung Ji Hoon talk show ended.

3:39

Rain : Please just leave the microphone. (to the reporter)

3:41

Every actor has strong abdominal muscles, which attracts attention.

3:48

Reporter : Wasn't it hard to try to tone up your stomach? (to Yu Joon Sang)

3:51~4:05

Rain : He used to work out early in the morning at his age, but all his strength was gone and charged off it to others when he actually tried to begin filming.

4:06

Reporter : Who has the best figure?

4:12

Sin Se Kyung : It's 'Ji Hoon' oppa.

4:17

Kim Sung Soo : Who is second?

4:20

Reporter : I don't think 'Kim Sung Soo' is the person, right?

4:21

Sin Se Kyung : You’re right.

4;25

Rain : I'll return a more mature man in two years.

4:29

Rain : Before long, 'Flight : Close to the Sun' is due for release next year.

Please give us your interest and support even though I won't be there by the time the movie is released.

4:37

'Flight : Close to the Sun'! Fighting!

4:38

We'll be looking forward to seeing 'Flight : Close to the Sun'.

Credit to DC // biblueberry06 @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMRTH62CZ9E&feature=uploademail

Link by wawalalal

[10-Oct-11][Hancinema]Hallyu stars behind the scenes seen at BIFF

han1.jpg

The night in Busan was heated up this year again. Movie fans and crowds gathered here and there in Busan catching up and enjoying themselves. The stars were no exception and many were spotted with drinks in their hands all over the city.

"My Way"'s Jang Dong-gun, Joe Odagiri and director Kang Je-gyu found the street vendor area after the opening ceremony on October 6th. The three drank soju all night and talked endlessly. Fans and citizens who were surprised by the bodyguards that appeared out of nowhere, were surprised again by Jang Dong-gun and Joe Odagiri.

Rain had a farewell party with Jang Geun-seok and other actors in a street vendor area as well on October 11th, while he was in Busan for the press release conference of "Flight: Close to the Sun". Ko Soo, Jeong Seok-won and others were with him.

Song Hye-kyo, whose career is active again, also spent some relaxing time at a street food stall on October 8th with popular Hallyu star Jang Geun-seok. He didn't care about the eyes on him and even did the 'shuffle dance'.

There were those who visited clubs as well. Yoo Ah-in found a club in Busan on October 7th and celebrated his birthday which was on the 6th. Jay Park also visited a club and danced the night away.

Stars were always there in movie-related groups, with producer and distributor parties every night. Kim Ha-neul was at a distributor party in an o-deng bar and Park Hae-il, Ryoo Seung-yong and Moon Chae-won got together for the "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon" seven million admissions party.

source : hancinema

---------------------------------------------------------------

[10-Oct-11][Hancinema]Rain, before entering army, "I've heard 'national military service' a thousand times"

han2.jpg

Singer and actor Rain showed up at the Busan International Film Festival for the last time as an actor before he joined the army.

He attended the press release conference on October 7th at Haeundae Sinsegae Mall with director Kim Dong-won, Yoo Joon-sang, Sin Se-kyeong, Kim Sung-soo, Lee Ha-na, Jeong Seok-won and more.

This is his final official event as an actor before he joins the military on October 11th.

Rain said, "I think the director asked me when I was joining the military a thousand times while shooting the movie. He teased me again today. I was the most junior out of everyone there so I had to do anything difficult first and I think I did all the hard work".

Previously, Kim Sung-soo said, "Rain survived 6G in the gravity test before we got on the airplanes and experienced up to 9G continuously. On the other hand, Yoo Joon-sang fainted twice at the 6G test and finally made it on the third try" and made the audience laugh.

"Flight: Close to the Sun" is about the dreams and love youths have on their airplanes and a situation where a North Korean MIG comes over to the South. Coming soon in the beginning of 2012.

source : hancinema

[Oct-10-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_..This is probably my destiny.

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

@ 

@showdirectorceo 내 운명이야~

Favorite Retweet Reply

»

That's my destiny~ (You took the word right out of my mouth.)

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@officialse7en ㅠ ㅜ 그르게 이런...

Favorite Retweet Reply

»

ㅠㅜ I know..Oh my...

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

정말 가기 전날까지도 제 팔자는 이런가봐여 어머님 산소왔다가 오제 콘서트 녹화한거 편집하러갑니다 ㅠ 방송은 낼제가 입대한뒤~ 저녘에 M.net에서 방송합니다 많은 시청부탁드립니다 http://twitpic.com/6y0nyk

Favorite Retweet Reply

I guess I'll have to work till the day before I enter the army...This is probably my destiny...

Now I have to go to the recording studio to be compiled from live recordings from yesterday's concert, not long after visiting my late mother's grave today ㅠ

It will be shown on channel Mnet that evening after I enter the army tomorrow, so please stay tuned..

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

*** I feel so sad reading this................Please take care of yourself while inside. OMG -.he's leaving tomorrow......really makes me so sad. I'm so glad he'll visit his mom's grave today! I'm sure his mother is very proud of him Aish......... I hate it - I don't want him to go to the army. I'll be missing you so much...This is so making me cry. :sweatingbullets:<_<

“D-1″: Rain updates fans on his activities the day before his enlistment

2011101013305587794_1.jpg

On October 10th, Rain updated his fans on ‘D-1′, the final day before his army enlistment.

After putting up a photo, Rain wrote, “I guess such is my life even until the day before I have to enlist. I visited my mother’s grave before going to edit the recordings from my concert. It will air through Mnet the night after I enlist. I ask that you all catch it live.”

Rain performed at his final concert, ‘Last of the Best‘, yesterday at the ‘Kangnam Hallyu Festival‘. He will be enlisting on October 11th as an active duty soldier.

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver / allkpop

My upload Youtube link -

15mintues Video

My upload Facebook link

*quoted image*

Thank you soooo much for sharing!

My dear, I am not leaving, the only change is that i will not be able to fully participate in the threads as before because of my incoming new job. Like you I also chose to start this new endeavor when he is already at his enlistment. I am glad for you to focus on other goals and wish for your success. Of course, we're still be here, remember the time when you told me that we will try our best to keep his threads active. more so now that he is in his MS. And that is what we will do! :D

Yes, let's keep his threads going! And I hope that those 2 years pass very quickly.

[Oct-10-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_..This is probably my destiny.

*** I feel so sad reading this................Please take care of yourself while inside. OMG -.he's leaving tomorrow......really makes me so sad. I'm so glad he'll visit his mom's grave today! I'm sure his mother is very proud of him Aish......... I hate it - I don't want him to go to the army. I'll be missing you so much...This is so making me cry. :sweatingbullets:<_<

“D-1″: Rain updates fans on his activities the day before his enlistment

*quoted image*

willenette, today is the day, real sad, but must be done. We didn't have news about the clouds' plan for his farewell.. Hope everything will push through and many, many fans will be there. We will know later. :D

Thank you soooo much for sharing!

Yes, let's keep his threads going! And I hope that those 2 years pass very quickly.

bbly, that's the spirit my friend! Rain really touched our lives and plans :lol::lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Pic] Rain Flight Close to the sun picture

credit : DC//tatoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

F1%282%29.jpg

F2%282%29.jpg