Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest nikelope

135450344.jpg

135450373.jpg

135450399.jpg

135450278.jpg

135450422.jpg

pardon me for gettin addicted to post bi's cutie pics....B)

he's sooooo cute when he is shy....

i love those pics!! his so adorable! simply irresistable :wub:

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinebi

ok I just read all the backlogs and I guess I have to continue my concert experience now cos I don't have a chance to do it on the other days...

oh I almost forgot to mention this before, when Bi sang Bad Guy, instead of doin the handcuffs dance in the DVD, he did the dance that I so absolutely adore! He always dances that...in the 3 Mtv awards shows, in his HK tour last july...aish...let me know if u guys dunno wut I'm talkin bout. :blink:

rachel, the gurl for the night was on our side of the crowd! right of the T-zone! so if u can, place urself there in his SG concert! :lol:

ok now I don't know wut to type anymore...I am so tired I'm gonna be sick...sorry guys...goodienytie...

have a nice rest pinkjiawen...hum...i liked the handcuff dance, it was different and uniuqe, but I haven't seen the other dance he had? Is it just the normal ones he had?

Wow, it's hard to keep up with the backlog! What great pictures, clips, and articles! Bi looks great with his new hair style (and his new abs! :rolleyes: ). Wish they would make another Rainy Day Concert video with his new look. I didn't really like the braided hair and a few of his hats.... it was too hard to see his cute face. :wub:

Thank you all for being so generous with sharing all of your stories. It's been fun reading.

Thanks debbi for the great banners!

Guest rainz*gurl

ok I just read all the backlogs and I guess I have to continue my concert experience now cos I don't have a chance to do it on the other days...

oh I almost forgot to mention this before, when Bi sang Bad Guy, instead of doin the handcuffs dance in the DVD, he did the dance that I so absolutely adore! He always dances that...in the 3 Mtv awards shows, in his HK tour last july...aish...let me know if u guys dunno wut I'm talkin bout. :blink:

rachel, the gurl for the night was on our side of the crowd! right of the T-zone! so if u can, place urself there in his SG concert! :lol:

ok now I don't know wut to type anymore...I am so tired I'm gonna be sick...sorry guys...goodienytie...

dun worry...go rest...n when u are all up n ready...we are all here to hear from u.... :D

here's another pic...hehe...kiss me...kiss me....

135453434.jpg

Guest shinebi

Wow, it's hard to keep up with the backlog! What great pictures, clips, and articles! Bi looks great with his new hair style (and his new abs! :rolleyes: ). Wish they would make another Rainy Day Concert video with his new look. I didn't really like the braided hair and a few of his hats.... it was too hard to see his cute face. :wub:

Thank you all for being so generous with sharing all of your stories. It's been fun reading.

debbi, I love your banners, but how do I add one to my message?

You right click the one you want and copy the url to your signature box, in 'My Controls"...type in the [ ] prethensis, with img between them though, and the the URL then [/ ] with img in between again ...make sure you credit her for her hard work, and then it'll show as your siggy...hope that is what you are wanting!! hope it helps you out, sosushi2 !!

* I remember when i couldn't do that and I was so frustrated...-_- ...

Guest liu_xing_girl

bi left Hongkong at the airport on Oct.10

credit: rainHk.com

IMG_2138.jpg

wow! this shot's really close...i can see stubbles...time to shave Bibi *gets razor*

Guest Funkie_dayZ

quesstion

can u download RAIN's recent concert in hong kong?

is it online?

i dunno.. if got i also wan too.. i wonder if got any fancam out there...

Guest l33mimi

bi left Hongkong at the airport on Oct.10

credit: rainHk.com

IMG_2143.jpg

i find this picture cute. haha

So hes leaving back to korea, Hope hes releasing a new album soon.

Howdy, Biers.. I'm BACK!! :) Had a GREAT time.. FANTASTIC time.. u name it.. in HK!! Watched THE man himself .. in the FLESH.. ;) I say that again.. a whole lot of FLESH.. Waaaahhh... Oohh.. it was awesome.. :D He knows what his fans wanted.. He sang.. he danced.. he smiled.. he teased.. he winked.. he got us all screaming.. Screamed a whole lot.. from the beginning rite up to the end.. and then, even after the concert ended.. :P Lost my voice.. Haf a sore throat rite now.. :P:rolleyes:

Looks like Karen and the rest have posted all the details, links to vids and pix of the concert, so I won't go on with the details.. it'll be a repetition.. :blink:

Besides Bam, LS, Ladybug and Bam's sis.. also met the other Bi'ers @ Soompi.. Wendy, Rizza, FGS, Karen, Carol, Sandra and many others.. can't seem to remember their names rite now.. sorry guys if I missed out ur names... It was great meeting u Bi'ers in HK..

It was a definitely a great experience.. to see/watch Bi and also to have met the Bi'ers.. B) Can't wait for his Asian-World concert tour to kick off.. :P:D

Thanks for the magazine scans & his departure piccies gals! :D I guess he will go back straight to shooting after his arrival.

Howdy, Biers.. I'm BACK!! :) Had a GREAT time.. FANTASTIC time.. u name it.. in HK!! Watched THE man himself .. in the FLESH.. ;) I say that again.. a whole lot of FLESH.. Waaaahhh... Oohh.. it was awesome.. :D He knows what his fans wanted.. He sang.. he danced.. he smiled.. he teased.. he winked.. he got us all screaming.. Screamed a whole lot.. from the beginning rite up to the end.. and then, even after the concert ended.. :P Lost my voice.. Haf a sore throat rite now.. :P:rolleyes:

Looks like Karen and the rest have posted all the details, links to vids and pix of the concert, so I won't go on with the details.. it'll be a repetition.. :blink:

Besides Bam, LS, Ladybug and Bam's sis.. also met the other Bi'ers @ Soompi.. Wendy, Rizza, FGS, Karen, Carol, Sandra and many others.. can't seem to remember their names rite now.. sorry guys if I missed out ur names... It was great meeting u Bi'ers in HK..

It was a definitely a great experience.. to see/watch Bi and also to have met the Bi'ers.. B) Can't wait for his Asian-World concert tour to kick off..

Buttercups!!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Aish so jealous of you. Lots of flesh huh? I can't get this sentence from my head now :wacko:

Archived