Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest LoveRain

waaaaaa!!!!!! He did he did he did mentioned Philippines!!

But I better not set my hopes too high :unsure: ~

Karenn!!! I'm dying here!! I'm so enying you!! So as Wendy!! :P And all of you who went there!!

Aish...I haven't got to talk to them before they hop on the plane. Have a nice flight girls!!

Hi everyone!!! :)

Hey Ayu your'e here! :P

anyong RAIA!!! im here.. :D

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest `soliloquy

waaaaaa!!!!!! He did he did he did mentioned Philippines!!

But I better not set my hopes too high :unsure: ~

Karenn!!! I'm dying here!! I'm so enying you!! So as Wendy!! :P And all of you who went there!!

Aish...I haven't got to talk to them before they hop on the plane. Have a nice flight girls!!

Hi everyone!!! :)

Hey Ayu your'e here! :P

annyong kairu!! ^^

Guest evita eblis

thanks for all these clips and pics guys :) can't wait to see more coming...

evita eblis, where did you get that avie from? :blink: it's bad enough that you didn't ask for permission to use it, but please credit me for it. that was part of my first set i've made of Bi and i don't appreciate someone using that avie without my notice <_<

hi jay jay.. im so sorry abt that.. someone sent it to me quite some time ago & I didnt know I have to credit for using that.. hope you wont mind.. I hv removed just in case.. sorrie..

Guest LoveRain

OooppPpssiieess!! Didn't see you AI!!!

Annyong!! :)

bweeheheheh.. that's okie!! so many BI-ers in here.. didn't know it was like this.. this thread is really sooo darn fast!!! :lol:

*waves* hi ayu!!!

Guest `soliloquy

bweeheheheh.. that's okie!! so many BI-ers in here.. didn't know it was like this.. this thread is really sooo darn fast!!! :lol:

*waves* hi ayu!!!

Annyong LoveRain!!! ^^

haha!! I'd spend some hours just to read backlogs :P

*Ayuuuuuuu!!!!! wake up!!!!! we're in Bi-heaven!!!! :angel:

Annyong kairu!

Are we in bi-heaven?

I never realised! :lol:

Guest LoveRain

Rain

It's Raining (Universal)

MTV Asia rating : 4/10

04001307.jpg

Choice Cut : For those who are not caught up in the Korean craze, you'd probably give this album a miss, It's Raining is purely for K-pop fans only.

Ironically hailed as the Michael Jackson of Korea, Rain has scored huge hits across the K-pop infested world with a look and sound that owe a lot to Usher. His third offering, It's Raining, is the kind of album that has one song called &quot;I Love You&quot; and another called &quot;But I Love You.&quot;

Despite having sleek dance moves as a performer, Rain's music lacks originality and excitement. The monotonous R&B style also makes it hard to differentiate the tracks.

In addition, Rain's sensitive new-age male persona has been overtly displayed in It's Raining. One can't help cringing to cheesy lyrics like &quot;Girl, I'm ooh ooh ooh ooh, I'm crying for you&quot; and &quot;Can't you see that it's me girl? Baby, it's me you're looking for.&quot; Overall, It's Raining is far too long on gentle, faceless crooning about the usual encounter of opposite sexes and an unnamed girl who makes him weep.

That said, Asian singers have failed trying to break the lucrative U.S. market for the longest time. The next contender is none other than Rain who attempts to conquer America. In the end, artists like CoCo Lee, Utada Hikaru, Ho Yeow Sun, and Rain can always wiggle their way back to their die-hard Asian fans.

-- Angelina Yeo

Source: MTV Asia

FINNNAAAALLLLLLYYYY !! i've reached this page after reading chunks of backlogs! and may i say

i had a wonderful time reading, viewing B) all your posts.

ArgH!! Still sour-graping here for not havin to attend the hk concert. -_- (for those who went and are posting about it right now...as in right NOW... Please be gentle ^_^ , i'm so dyin since friday night because of it and i still have hangovers til now :( ). But anyway, thanks for the details!!

Hope we all get a chance for his next concerts...(Jyp, pls squeeze Philippines in the sked will ya).

~KaREN!!! u're back!!! :)

Guest LoveRain

i won't be surprised if i came back here tomorrow reading 5 pages of backlogs!!! now it's page 79.. tomorrow? hmm.. page 90???

oh god, gimme a break!! :P

i won't be surprised if i came back here tomorrow reading 5 pages of backlogs!!! now it's page 79.. tomorrow? hmm.. page 90???

oh god, gimme a break!! :P

tomorrows tuesday.. that means.. the bi-ers that went to the concert will be back home sharing with us their stories and pics.. CANT WAIT!

im guessing that this thread will hit 100 in NO time! =P

Guest LoveRain

tomorrows tuesday.. that means.. the bi-ers that went to the concert will be back home sharing with us their stories and pics.. CANT WAIT!

im guessing that this thread will hit 100 in NO time! =P

yah, you're right!! looks like il be needing an oxygen tomorrow i logged in.. :D

Choice Cut : For those who are not caught up in the Korean craze, you'd probably give this album a miss, It's Raining is purely for K-pop fans only.

Aish...who the h*ll cares? <_< It's just the way they think not ours. :lol:

But seriously, what kind of person who'd spend thousands of money

just to see him perform in one/two nights if he's not good? :rolleyes:

They just don't see him the way we do. :wub:

girls, we're always in BI-heaven.. :P no need to ask!!!

^Ayu^ :rolleyes:

Guest dDoKbOkGi

Hey everyone. These aren't much but just thought I'd share.

Picture006copy.jpg

Bimicrocopy2.jpg

Picture008copy.jpg

Picture009copy.jpg

Picture010copy.jpg

its my friend's favorite part of the concert...sorry if they have been posted before ^^;;

Guest LoveRain

girls.. time to go.. how i wish i wouldn't..

really nice to chat with you all.. i just registered here today and it seems that i don't what to logout anymore..

i'l remind myself.. this is now page 79.. shessh..

tomorrow?? who knows??

take care everyone!! sleep tight! see you all in BI-wonderland!!! :D

Thanks dDoKbOkGi~ ;)

Have a good Bi-night Ai!!! :)

I too am gonna have a sleep :yawn:

Good Night everyone!! I am so hoping for more backlogs = more fun :P

Oh my gosh-this thread grows really fast. 3 days ago it was like 10 pages and now 79 pages already. So many BI ers out at soompi- i started to like him since Full House- he was so cute in it- like a big baby!

Guest rainz*gurl

even if he comes to malaysia i dont think i will be able to see him strip..coz it's kinda strict here :(

TOTALLLY agree wif u HOMegirl....even the tv is RESTRICTED!!!

Guest shinebi

We BIERS are all FAST.

ROFL.

actually, ayu, I'm too slow for all you bi-ers...but WOW!!! I am excited, so many things happened last night...what was it? Page 70..and now what? page 79!!! BI is rising again!!! BTW, the photos of Mis Kim and Bi cracked me up pretty bad...that is funny!! And Debbi, THANK YOU for those CUTE Banners!!! Love them!! And the hot pics everyone else posted up killed me pretty bad...I am losing my concentration on school because of this....but it will be okay...what is the main purpose of my life if not college? AARGGHH BI...drives me Nuts*

QUOTE(HOMegirl @ Oct 10 2005, 07:33 PM)

even if he comes to malaysia i dont think i will be able to see him strip..coz it's kinda strict here

strict?!! I am sorry :( ...course it would be nice to see him strip wouldn't it? I know I'd like that! :P

AND HELLO TO ALL YOU BI-ERS!!!

Archived