Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*** RAIN posted this picture earlier with a caption – # From what? # From the morning # Special snow gift # fromhino # Experts are different # Do you have to hug ...– I wonder who gave this CUTE piggy bank to him….2019 is Year of the Pig. Happy Chinese New Year, RAIN! Happy Lunar New Year.  This Feb 5 it’s Lunar New Year. It is a very important holiday for Koreans and almost everyone travels back to their hometown to be with their families. Rather than abiding by traditional customs, an increasing number of people are using the long holiday as a chance to take a break from the hectic pace of modern life. A large number of Koreans travel abroad now. I wonder where RAIN & family is celebrating this. Generally, almost all retail stores and businesses will close for at least 2 - 3 days during this time, so there's really not much to do other than be at home. The Lunar New Year is a major holiday observed in Asian countries including China, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Japan and Thailand.

Pig is not thought to be a smart animal in China. It likes sleeping and eating and becomes fat. Thus it usually features laziness and clumsiness. On the positive side, it behaves itself, has no plan to harm others, and can bring affluence to people. Consequently, it has been regarded as wealth.

Rain will appear on Radio Star next week, am so excited. I love love love him on shows.

---------------

source: https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000055198

logo_609_6_20181015144515.png?20190129_1

‘라스’ 측 “비 이범수 이시언 신수항 출연 확정, 다음주 방송”(공식입장)

기사입력2019.02.01 오후 12:31

201902011047240410_1_20190201123132310.jpg?type=w430_q70

[뉴스엔 황혜진 기자]

가수 겸 배우 비(정지훈)가 MBC '라디오스타'에 뜬다.

'라디오스타' 측은 2월 1일 뉴스엔에 "비, 이범수, 이시언, 신수항이 '라디오스타'에 출연한다"고 밝혔다.

이어 “네 사람의 녹화분은 다음주 방송된다”고 알렸다.

비와 이범수는 27일 개봉을 앞둔 '자전차왕 엄복동'에 함께 출연한 인연이 있다. '자전차왕 엄복동'은 일제강점기 희망을 잃은 시대에 쟁쟁한 일본 선수들을 제치고 조선인 최초로 전조선자전차대회 1위를 차지하며 동아시아 전역을 휩쓴 ‘동양 자전차왕’ 엄복동을 소재로 한 작품이다.

이외에도 비와 이시언은 연예계 소문난 절친 사이라 함께 출연한 토크쇼에서 어떤 에피소드를 공개할지 기대가 쏠리고 있다.

뉴스엔 황혜진 blossom@

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

--------

'Radio Star' "Rain, Lee Beom-soo,  Lee Si-eon, Shin Soo-hang Appearance confirmed, broadcast next week" (official position)

2019.02.01 12:31
[Newsen Hwang Hye-jin reporter]

Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) will appear on MBC Radio Star.

Radio Star said on February 1, "Rain, Lee Beom-soo, Lee Si-eon, and Shin Soo-hang appear on 'Radio Star'."

"Four people's recordings will be broadcast next week."

Rain and Lee Beom-soo have a cooperation that will appear on the 27th, which is about to be unveiled. It is a work of 'The Cyclist King, Uhm Bok Dong', who was the first Korean player to win the championship title and won the championship title in the era when he lost hope in the Japanese colonial period.

In addition, Rain and Lee Si-eon are well known celebrities of the entertainment industry, and there is a growing expectation for an episode to be released on a talk show.

Newsen Hwang, Hye-jin blossom @

Article tip and press release newsen@newsen.com
Copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying & redistribution prohibited

Rain's upcoming appearances:

190206 23:10 ~ MBC Radio Star #603 (190130 recorded)

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/goldfish/ 

190208 19:30 ~ Showcase of "The Cyclist King, Uhm Bok Dong" (LOTTE CINEMA World Tower) (application 1/31-2/3)

https://blog.naver.com/pesung1004/221454848176

190216 21:00 ~ JTBC Knowing brothers #167 (190207 recorded)

http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/jtbcbros

credit: yoshimin_k on twitter

https://twitter.com/yoshimin__k/status/1091225427895410688

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/top-10-best-touring-solo-k-pop-acts

Top 10 Best Touring Solo K-POP Acts

1.RAIN / BI: 2,846,364
Rain had actually debuted as a member of a boy band named Fanclub in 1998. He started his solo career in 2002, held the first concert tour, 'Rainy Day' in 2005 and drew an audience of 2,846,364 people till now. Rain hasn't performed since his last concert tour 'The Squall World Tour' in 2016.

rainjpg.jpg

(skip unrelated)

*** The show has been recorded on January 30, 2019 :lol:

Actor Jung Ji Hoon appearance on MBC 'Radio Star' at 11:10 pm February 6 broadcast

Together with : Lee Bum-soo, Kang So Ra, Min Hyo Rin

source : https://tv.naver.com/v/5269407

credit : Rain Company

*** TODAY, February 7 is RAIN's schedule recording of  his appearance in JTBC "Knowing brothers" - :lol:

Rain Talks About His Dynamic With Kim Tae Hee + Gives Tip For Eating Alone

bec2aa1eaa764ce19cee18d5c6ac3170.jpeg?s=

On the February 6 broadcast of MBC’s “Radio Star,” the cast of “Uhm Bok Dong” starred in an episode featuring “Extraordinary people.”

During the broadcast, Rain talked about his relationship with Kim Tae Hee. When asked, “Do you agree wholeheartedly with your wife’s opinions?” Rain replied, “I don’t have an opinion. It’s more comfortable that way.”

Radio-Star-Rain.jpg

Rain also revealed that despite living with Kim Tae Hee, he eats alone from time to time. “There are times when you don’t want to talk to anyone. However, there are levels to eating alone. The beginning stage is fast food or hamburgers, and the advanced stage is grilling and eating meat alone at a restaurant,” he explained.

He continued to add, “There’s a skill to it. You have to confidently walk in alone, say you’re here with a group of people, and then sit down. If you say you came alone, [the restaurant] won’t take you in. I just go in, order, and eat.”

Source (1) / soompi news

Rain Says He’s Working On Debuting New Boy Group

fcbd1d8143ed4c019a7c1c0b38c89f25.jpeg?s=

On the latest episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” Rain shared that he is currently working on debuting a new boy group.

The singer-turned-actor appeared as a guest on the February 6 broadcast of the talk show, where he revealed that he has been gathering trainees for a new idol group.

During the show, host Yoon Jong Shin remarked, “Rain is the head of his own agency. I heard that you’re planning to create a new boy group and that you’re waiting to find trainees who resemble ‘hungry tigers.'”

Fellow host Cha Tae Hyun commented, “[Knowing] Rain, there wouldn’t be many trainees that he’d find satisfactory.”

Rain agreed that it hadn’t been easy for him to find trainees with the specific mindset that he was looking for. “These days, there are social media channels on which people can hold their own broadcasts, and there are many social media networks through which people can become famous,” he explained. “So people are less motivated to join a smaller agency.”

“For example, I’ve been holding auditions recently,” he went on. “If I put the dance music on repeat [during an audition], some of the [would-be trainees] eventually stop dancing and turn it off themselves, saying, ‘I’m going to rest for a little while.’ Things are completely different now from when we were young.”

Radio-Star.jpg

Rain continued, “There are many idols who, no matter how successful they become, end up burned out. That’s why I’m trying to find kids who will battle themselves and work hard, but there really aren’t many.”

When asked how many trainees he had managed to gather so far, Rain replied, “I have two to three right now, and they’re great.”

Rain-2.jpg

Check out the full episode of “Radio Star” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Archived