Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

*** RAIN posted this picture 3-hours ago with a caption - “warm... " - He looks COOL here. I guess this picture isn't new. If this is in Korea, this was taken during summertime. Or might be in another place? During his recent tours maybe? Currently, it's very cold in Korea, it's winter.....Is the lemonade drink his? NICE picture - Best wishes for your upcoming movie. Looking forward to this.

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rain at Psy’s “All Night Stand” 20181223 (translation of his talk)

[Credit: translation into Chinese by Rainy_ and Rain Bar China, reposted on Naver Café by kamila625]

I’m so happy to see you

Now… it’s almost 1 o’clock

You all still have some four more hours

As far as I know…

I wanted to tell you something today

Before the concert I was thinking hard about what I should say today

So, first of all

I would like to tell you something about my recent situation

Everybody… (audience shouting KTH’s name)

I said I wanted to talk about myself

Not about my wife

Ah, seriously… you are so bad!

Recently…

In fact, I haven’t held a concert for almost two years now…

However, I have such plan for the next year

I hope that you all who are here now will come to see my concert too

But I am not here just to tell you this…

I haven’t held a concert for almost two years…

But I (did other things) for example: got married, have had a baby…

Did a TV drama…

And there is a film starring myself to be released the next year

I hope that you all will give this film a tremendous support

Only if all of you come to see it, I think I could already reach about 2 mil. visitors in cinemas

I trust you that you can do it!

It’s a film that I worked on with much diligence

Please, give it a lot of support and love

Meanwhile, there will also be a new drama to be broadcasted next year

If all of you watch it, I hope that it can reach at least 1% viewing rate

Anyway, why am I talking about it right now…

During the two years when I did not hole any concert, every time our Psy hyung had a concert, I appeared there

Therefore some of my fans didn’t think about buying tickets for my concert, but bought the tickets for Psy’s concert instead, because they hoped that there will be a chance to see me there

I heard that many of them came to every single concert just in case I perform there

Therefore, I want to add a concert to my schedule soon

And bring everyone an awesome performance

It it the end of this year now and we will say goodbye to the year 2018 and welcome the year 2019 soon

I want to wish you a happy new year

Tomorrow it is the December 24th so I want to wish you Merry Christmas too

Wish you a lot of happiness and joy

So…

I have a song for you

(drinking) (to someone in the audience) What did you say?

You want me to drink the whole bottle?

Ah, really? To drink it at once?

I know why I was already scared to attend Psy hyung’s concert!

Last year… no, it wasn’t last year…

I attended so many times that I don’t remember so well

You should know, this summer there was that “summer swag” concert

It wasn’t the right place for me to appear

As soon as I got on the stage, I was completely wet

I don’t know how much water was splashed on me

But my face during that performance looked as if I was crying

And even my make up washed away

And now again, you want me to drink this whole bottle of water

If I drank it at once, would it make you happy?

So I drink just a bit more

Well… I still have to sing

If I drank it all, some “accident” could happen during the performance

And the performance could be interrupted suddenly

I hope you can understand

(audience shouting “never mind”)

But I DO mind!

Ok

During Psy’s concert there is always a lot of jumping and such funny stuff

But I prepared a more quiet song today

If you all sing heartfully this one song

Or look into my eyes showing your desire to see a really hot performance

I many reconsider to show you a dance performance later

And the next song is…

Love Song

*** RAIN also posted the video in his IG yesterday with a caption - "This is the first time I've seen this video.... # 2019/2
 coming right up!!!”- Can't wait RAIN to see it! I'm excited to see him back on the big screen.  Wish you and the whole cast a huge success.

*** RAIN posted slide of food pictures today with a caption - " You ... You are right # Abalone Seafood boiled rice # Fish skewers # Long time # Jongno # Where will it be # lol # Seoul " - Wahhh....... I can see that fish skewer..... Was he dining in Jongno area?  Look so delicious.  I’m  hungry! I can also see shrimp, abalone, and many other good food. Love them!

Rain arrived in Hong Kong earlier today

According to RainVietnam on facebook, Rain is in Hong Kong for a private charity event on 20 Jan. Rumour is among expected guests are Jackie Chan, Louis Koo Tin-lok, ‎ Michelle Reis Lee Ka Yan and the Chief Executive of Hong Kong, Mrs. Carrie Lam.

Rain sang & performed some mandarin songs and donate shirt for auction

1548066262_8f64.jpg

Rain came to Hong Kong as a guest performer last night. During his visit, he spoke in Mandarin first: "Hello everyone! Nice to meet you, thank you!"

Rain sang on stage the first song "It's Raining". The guests all flocked to the front of the stage and the atmosphere was warm. He also donated stage costumes and sweatshirts for charity auctions. Rain has a new movie "The Bicycle King Uhm Bok-Dong", which will be released next month. He has won a lot of music awards. "The filming is not for the sake of praise. It is to enjoy the whole process. I hope that everyone can see the life of the bicycle rider through the film." He pointed out that the most difficult part of filming was shooting in the summer. "I will also set up a boy group band. The members will have different nationalities. I hope we can have from Hong Kong. I hope that everyone will participate in the selection." He hopes to have a chance to have a concert in Hong Kong again. "I know many fans support me here. And I am very fond of Hong Kong cuisine, especially your egg waffle."

Selected entertainment, 喺 《 "Entertainment Fruit"
Http://fb.com/appledailyent

https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20190121/59168325

韓星Rain昨晚會來港任表演嘉賓,訪問時先大晒普通話:「大家好!很高興見到你們,謝謝!」

相關新聞:【狗仔出更】韓流天王Rain來港四出覓食 擦完點心今日再食上海菜

Rain在台上勁歌熱舞,大唱首本《It's Raining》,嘉賓都湧到台前狂影相,氣氛熾熱。他亦捐了舞台服及運動衫作慈善拍賣。Rain有新戲《自行車王嚴福童》下月上映,得過不少音樂獎的他可想憑片攞電影獎?「拍戲不是為了攞獎,是享受整個過程,希望大家透過電影可以看單車手的一生。」他指拍戲時最困難是因在夏天拍攝,但冇特別為此減磅,稍後亦忙拍劇,更會成立男團,「希望成員有不同國籍,香港都會有,希望大家多多參加選拔。」他希望有機會可在港開音樂會,「知道很多朋友支持我,我很鍾意香港美食,特別是雞蛋仔。」

精選娛聞,喺晒《娛果》
http://fb.com/appledailyent

*** Happy Valley" is an upper-income residential area in Hong Kong, located on Hong Kong Island. it is part of Wan Chai District near HCEC.

Rain comes to Hong Kong for food

(watch the video here - https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20190121/59168317 )

The event was held at the Hongkong Convention and Exhibition Center in the evening of January 20. As a guest performer for the event, Rain had already flown to Hong Kong the day before, and it was their second wedding anniversary with his wife Kim Tae Hee. Together with his wife they celebrate a candlelight dinner. 

In fact, after Rain arrived in Hong Kong, he liked to go around for food. In the evening, he posted a lot of food, in his IG, such as shrimp dumplings, sizzling, beef noodles and fried rice. He went to a restaurant in Happy Valley to start a meal. After the event in HCEC, he went out to eat.

In the afternoon the next day, Rain went out for food again. He went for Shanghai food. The "Apple" reporter went around 12:40 in the afternoon when he saw Rain and his staff in a famous restaurant in Shanghai, along Wanchai. Rain wears a black overlay gray top with black jeans. When he saw the reporter, he said hi, and he is kind. When his staff saw the reporter they also immediately stop. Rain & company left the restaurant after two hours, and they again greeted the reporter and then returned to the Grand Hyatt Hongkong to rest.

Selected entertainment, 喺 《 "Entertainment Fruit"
Http://fb.com/appledailyent

https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20190121/59168317

狗仔出更】韓流天王Rain來港四出覓食 擦完點心今日再食上海菜

韓流天王Rain噚晚喺香港灣仔會展出席活動,擔任表演嘉賓搵銀,為咗呢個活動,Rain前日已經飛抵香港,變咗前日佢同太太金泰希結婚兩周年紀念,佢都冇時間同太太食燭光晚餐慶祝。

相關新聞:【add名人時尚】Rain大晒普通話 勁歌表演兼捐衫拍賣

其實Rain到香港之後都喜歡四圍去覓食,噚晚佢喺Instagram貼咗蝦餃、燒賣、牛肉麵、炒飯等一大堆美食嘅相,原來佢去咗跑馬地一間食肆開餐,估計佢係做完灣仔活動之後去食。

今日下午Rain又再出去覓食,呢次佢食上海菜,《蘋果》記者到下午12點40分左右,見到Rain同工作人員去咗灣仔一間出名食上海菜嘅食肆,Rain戴住黑超着灰色恤衫襯黑色牛仔褲,佢見到記者時都有say hi打招呼,表現親切,但同行嘅工作人員見記者影相,就即刻出手阻止。Rain食咗兩個鐘之後離開,佢都再有同記者打招呼,然後返咗灣仔君悅酒店休息。

相關新聞:【add名人時尚】當年海陸空訂婚 趙世曾前度Terri Holladay神隱8年帶仔現身

精選娛聞,喺晒《娛果》
http://fb.com/appledailyent

Archived