☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

^thanx for the pics..khunnie look hella hot in that simple clothes lol..

his bro have the same sweet smile as him..

i've yet to watch WB, but i bet it must be fun to watch it

and the preview for next week seems interesting..i cant wait to see the come out of the photoshoot

will catch it up later on..

thanx for posting all pics n clips..

smiling angel sleeping..

12487951111.gif

12487951113.gif

12487952402.gif

credit bestiz

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST finished watching episode 2 of WILD BUNNY.

hilariousssss thing ever.

wooyoung is the most hilarious guy EVER when it comes to photoshoots LOL. <3

Junho laughs SO loud LOL; what a cutie though- we got to see more of him in this episode.

My favorite part has got to be when they get caught by manager hyung minjae! LOL they're like OH SH!T ITS MINJAE HYUNG MINJAEE HYUNNGGGG! & running around all crazy.

& LOL THEY LOST MINJAE HYUNG'S WALLET! but that could be a lie cuz wooyoung went "CHIRP! SORRY~ MERONG" <3

but overall I felt like half this episode wasn't really sticking to the "wild bunny rules" that they're doing.

I almost forgot that WB aired today. XD Thanks to yanaftwtwo for the uploads!

Haha when Wooyoung and Junho were looking for the three who went clubbing they asked random people "have you seen this really tall guy with a lot of teeth?" and

"have you seen this short guy with white skin that looks like he came from Seattle?" lolol.

& The photoshoot was just LULZ. They just made a whole new definition of "sexy". Too bad Taec wasn't there...

here are some gifs from ep 2

46866700.gif

96092809.gif

28592219.gif

OMG Jaykhun;;

67153990.gif

Hahaha Jay

52496428.gif

Jang jjing jjing<3

dddww.gif

dddww1.gif

cr. daum cafe

Guest LiZziE

^ ahh i love the wooyoung gifs you have!! he's soo cute!!

whenever he did that throughout his photoshoot i literally screamed! haha he's such a cutie!!!!

i was sad taec wasn't there in today's episode, but the picture of him was super cute! keke i like how they put a yellow shirt on him! lol

Guest tikamicizia

aww today's ep got a lot of conv. I don't understand.. huhuhuhu

but I ROFL, LMAO, etc, in the photoshoot. muahahha jay is frikkin funny even though I don't understand a bit.. muahahhahaa

I think chan's photos are good!!! really model material! hahah except they "jay cut chansung's hair part". omg HILARIOUS

the part when they're chased by their manager is also funny!!!!!

wooyoung is EPIC. muahahhahahaha he looks like a child ghost in horror movies. muahahhaa

can't wait for subss.. my parents already complained that I LOL in the midnight almost everyday.. hahaha

I wonder how the rating goes... 2pm is ah-mazing, they're so amusing even though I watch it without subs and a frikkin small and blur video.

Guest LindaDoll

I'm new to posting here but not new to 2pm! =)

I just watched ep 2 of Wild Bunnies! The photoshoot

part was my favorite, hahaha. Poor Wooyoung.

It's exciting that it's going to be a full series now! Yay!

lol

episode 2 of wild bunny was hilarious

i love that scene of woo young pouting and stuff.

love it when the boys go crazy

i cracked up at the photoshoot scenes, sigh, i have never seen anyone being that crazy. scary. haha. hilariously scary

Guest Bursillys

Somebody said that Taec was in America. Is that true? Why and Where? Thanks! :]

I have to watch the second episode of WB but I loved the first. I love the boys and how they are always being themselves and hopefully the next album will be a full length.^^

Oh mini cooper!!! That stupid tvants!! Why does it not working when it is wildbunny??!! Oh i miss watching live aww T.T never mind i just watch at youtube....

Warned for spamming. I just posted 3 posts above you warned other members about the same thing and you are still not listening. :angry:

Somebody said that Taec was in America. Is that true? Why and Where? Thanks! :]

Sorry for cutting yur post short...

This has been asked & asked a million times in this thread so I'll say it a final time.

TAEK GOES BACK TO BEDFORD,MA EVERY 6 MONTHS DUE TO HIM BEING A RESIDENT OF US.

BUT HE IS ALREADY BACK FROM THE US SO DO NOT ASK ANYMORE PLEASE :)

THANK YOU.

-edit-

Sorry, I just realized that I meant He's a resident of a US and a citizen of korea so he has to go back to the US every 6 months.

Guest blackelement_ice

question::

has this starking episode been aired?? and does anyone know where i can watch it?

regarding wild bunny second episode, anyone know where i can watch the one with sub??

can somebody list down the shows that 2PM involved recently after they stop promoting again & again singles??

i mean... i wanna go find it and watch it....long time didnt update myself with 2PM...miss wooyoung and chansung soo much...

Guest chicade_

blackelement_ice

it has not been aired yet, maybe this weekend (aug.1.2008) <-- LOL did i really write 2008? -_-;; i meant 2009

and the second episode of wild bunny aired today i doubt there are subbed that fast! please wait

and u can view their schedule at www.2pm-online.com/eng.php if you need a 'list' of their activities

Guest *CuTiE*

question::

has this starking episode been aired?? and does anyone know where i can watch it?

regarding wild bunny second episode, anyone know where i can watch the one with sub??

can somebody list down the shows that 2PM involved recently after they stop promoting again & again singles??

i mean... i wanna go find it and watch it....long time didnt update myself with 2PM...miss wooyoung and chansung soo much...

Hi^^ those star king picture were taken on last monday so it's not air yet, probably this saturday episode.

The second episode of wild bunny is not sub yet.. would be so fast if it is>.< cuz it just aired today ..

for the show , there are many show they go to i cannot list them >.<

These youtube account always upload 2pm's shows, sub, radio and performance,, so check it out^^ hope it help~!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Symbelmyns

http://www.youtube.com/user/Symbelmyyne

http://www.youtube.com/user/Madam2PMsubs

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jenny891025

http://www.youtube.com/user/yanaftwtwo

http://www.youtube.com/user/time2sub2

http://www.youtube.com/user/lllmilll

http://www.youtube.com/user/Yayoiza

Guest stephlove_

todays wild bunny episode was hilarious!!!!

wooyoungies photoshoot was sooo jokes!! i couldnt stop laughing!!! it make my day! ;):lol:

Guest entermuriel

^ SO,TAEC IS AN AMERICAN OR KOREAN?

TOP PAGE WIF SILLY QUESTION ISN'T IT?

MIANHAE~~ :mellow::lol:

taecyeon is korean. he moved to united states, but he's only a resident here,

that's why he has to come back every six months to keep that residency, otherwise, he'd lose it.

so taec = korean & u.s. resident [not citizen]

Guest kienhsin

WIld bunny si out =DDD T2S is currently working hard to air epi 2 atm =))) i hope they will make it by today (now please T.T)

TAEK GOES BACK TO BEDFORD,MA EVERY 6 MONTHS DUE TO HIM NOT BEING A RESIDENT OF KOREA.

BUT HE IS ALREADY BACK FROM THE US SO DO NOT ASK ANYMORE PLEASE :)

THANK YOU.

eeerrrr--so does Jay go back home too? Or no?

Cause I'm wondering WHY Taek goes home alot and not Jay . .

We never hear Jay going home. . just Taek.

Archived