☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest khunnie-oppa

oooh my!~ I've been so gone like 2 days and so many post now. Many pics of Wooyoung there. Thanks for those who uploaded Wooyoung pics esp the gif ones. Also pics when they were young. Love it. ~♥

amsooooooooo xcited for their 2nd album. and also the episode 2 of wild bunny still waiting~♥

KhunYoung~♥ is Love~♥

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ... Wild bunny was funny!!!!! Can't wait for EP 02 ^^

I think Woo and Taec are quite good in MCing ... aLthough it's a bit strange to see MCs to look often on the scripts...

But their Rookies in that ... So they will develop ^^

The 1st thing which I want to have in their new album is def:

- A FULL ALBUM!!!

&

- maybe solos ^^

- song where the members has participated in

and of course JYP's hits are the most important ^^

REMINDER²

2PM – HOTTEST Projects is doing a so-called “HOTTEST Census”

Every single Reader in this thread can participate!

INSTRUCTIONS - A MUST-READ BEFORE TAKING PART IN THE CENSUS!!!

“HOTTEST Census” is a census project, which counts all Fangirls, Fanboys and all others! The one’s who only listen to their music or are only K-Pop fans are welcome too.

ONLY TAKE PART IN THIS ONCE!!! – THIS ISN’T A VOTING FOR YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER TO SUCCEED - IT’S A CENSUS!!!

So this census doesn’t only count the number of fans, but it will also including the distribution to each member.

That means:

Beside of the normal fan counting – you also have the opportunity to give a vote for your favorite member. If you don’t want to use this opportunity, then just choose “I’m a fan of 2PM”.

Example: I’m a 2PM fan and I have Junho as my favorite member.

In the census I would give my vote under “I’m a fan of 2PM & Lee Junho”.

To take part in this, then please visit the tab “HOTTEST Census” on the upper part.

Census is public on Monday, 20th July 2009 – 2PM UTC+1!

[EDIT] Census is public on Friday, 17th July 2009 - 2PM UTC+1 Reason: Soompi-Relaunch is scheduled for 20th... - which didn't happen ...

The results will be announced on 14th August 2009

FOR ALL “Just-a- 2PM-Fan” & ALL “Just-a-normal-K-Pop-Fan”

Feel free to visit the tab “About 2PM” to get a glimpse of the group 2PM!

Maybe it helps you to choose a favorite member by choosing from “Best-first-impression” or “Most-MaeLyeok” (Most-attractive) kekeke …

Please visit 2PM - HOTTEST Projects

Guest Jenny25

I want to say that allkpop is sometimes an unreliable source of news. This scandal issue is still consider a rumor and there is also a misunderstanding

from what fans have say after watching the news. They say that she say he was a friend and he came to visit her not that they were dating but

some how the media consider them dating. As we know right now there is no confirm on the matter and I think you shouldn't worry because I am sure

if it was true Junsu would have told us or Jyp

I do know allkpop isn't always accurate on what they talk about BUT, there has been clips on youtube stating a separation or "break-up" so maybe you should check it out and verify with me again. I wouldn't bother with rumors. Also, I'm not worry, just curious.

But I do think this issue is only a one-side story that she's trying to pull because since there are only clips of her side, Junsu hasn't spoken about the situation so...I don't know...

I'm glad for a new album but he use a few day for it . I'm not sure it's a good way. why he did not use more time for a next aulbum???

somehow im with u..im happy bout 2PM will record new song..but for few days..i wonder what jyp is up too

so i make a conclusion..he probably already ready with the song long before n only waiting to record it..

or he go back to compose..or probably recording a sample out of it..or recording few song which will be int he album

..lol so many 'OR'.. :P

tho they record it now i bet it still long time until we see the boys again..im sure jyp wont rush in doin their comeback..

JYP said he's only getting 2PM STARTED with their new album (the new album process isn't going to take just a couple of days to finish xDD).

With JYP's approval of their new album concept & them working on dance moves & train for their singing abilities, i'm hoping 2PM's going to come out with an album before the year ends.

Also, JYP's going to be in Korea for a week or so because OMTD members said that JYP is going to be back to the US for JOBROS concert on FRIDAY (meaning WG's performing).

I said this in OMTD, but I'm going to say it again...

2PM's a 'acrobatic' based group- that's what's most different about 2PM from the rest of the boybands & they're KNOWN for doing backflips & having this great energy on stage.

I just wish they'd incorporate acrobatics in their dance moves~~

not so much like 10/10 but a back flip or two :X

b/c as much as I loved IHY & A&A, there wasn't many moves from 10/10 that transferred in their TFC mini-album.

I guess cuz the mini-album concepts went from teenageboy-mature guys.

Guest etoile

just a little hope for their album in september, is personally, id like to see jay's hair long again. like in hot blood days. >_<

it's kinda funny, maybe Thai news is slow but no one really gives a who about the junsu and waii story in Thailand except 2pm fans. She is not that famous. NO major Thai news outlet have run a story. Maybe Mcot. Just one news source.

It's not as big as people make it to be.

I don't know much about Waii, but I do know she can't sing. I have listened to one of her songs, oh my lord, terrible with a capital T. She doesn't sing, she just says random stuff.

Guest chicade_

totally random~

i finally found wooyoung's ipod case!!!

(i have to thank my friend who happen to have a black one and i was like "ahhh!! THIS IS IT" ...lol)

woozoz.jpg

41hvSUBUU%20L._SS500_.jpg

amazon link

NO idea why i bought it..

no idea where my ipod is after i bought my iphone a year ago

maybe ill send it to wooyoung cause his ipod case seem pretty old. he's been carrying it since hot blood days

------------------- edit

to those who can read korean

here is a fun list of dictionary words of 2AM + 2PM (ONEDAY)

http://evon.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=...c&no=104727

i LAUGHED my asss offf reading this so.. i hope ppl enjoy ;P

lmao!! JYP ended it smoothly.. Guys never believe anything you read. Especially

if the girls seems to be such an attention seeking you know what... The boys were

far too busy to have leisure time and even less go to a stranger's house and chill.

Glad JYP cleared this up, though really, it was clear she was lying.. oh twitter, I love you so

Guest she-smiles

hey guys

this might be kind of random

but do any of you guys have a big picture of jaebum? lol ty..

OMG! i saw you in that one thread... :D you're famous. haha.

you can check out leader jae's official soompi thread.

i'm sure you will be able to find a lot of big/hq photos there:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...248971&st=0

taec baby & woodong are doing so well on inkigayo. :)

END OF STORY

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/2806/20...6waiijunsu1.jpg

don't bring this story back

cr: allkpop

I love how JYP finished it, so simple and clear

Sweet. That was nice and simple. Very sleek of him to reply like that. No explanations needed. ;D

Totally looking forward to their upcoming album too!

And that jump Jay did in their Inki performance where he skipped (?) over his left leg was very very very cool. 8D But Idk, sometimes all their tricks make me worry 'cuz I would hold my breath whenever they do 'em, in case they get hurt or something while performing. D:

Guest ilovethatpanda

thank you so much for those dictionary words (; i found it hilarious too ahhaa.

i topped it? i'll be back with old pictures ;D

--- edit. i came back with wooyoung gifs. only three.

i hope these weren't posted before. don't hotlink.

eu4psn.gif

33dfexy.gif

2r53zvl.gif

Archived