☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

found this vid of pre-debut Taec in some show. It's the same show he was playing volleyball like mad xD

they're such cuties and Taec's English was sexy

HERE and HERE with Chansung

cr: zizizizy

sorry to cut your post,

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Taecyeon is sooooooooooo freaking adorable :lol: , i just Love it. thank you for sharing widdy. by the way, where can I download the whole show??

Can't wait to see our BOYS in Gayo Daejun!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CharlotteDarcy

wowie! Look at leader's V-line in http://i49.tinypic.com/14wvq75.jpg

Has Wooyoung brighten up these days? or is he still gloomy because of Jay...

Guest 'Babydee'

can't wait to watch the gayo daejun performance !!!

it's gonna be a super great perf !!!

yeah i worry bout them..

oh come on !! perf in a deep swimming pool ?? in winter ??!!!

that's gonna be hard !!

and i'm also excited with the collab.. ? *peace*

please remember our motto hottests !!!

LOVE AND RESPECT !

Hi hottests!!

Im a YEHwarrior from the soompi YEHouse thread, just wanted to drop these off ^^

1262053397171.jpg

12620533954732.jpg

12620533938421.jpg

Stills from the upcoming CASS "music drama" featuring YEH, Khun and Taec :D

the official "music drama" will be released early Jan of 2010 ^^

aww.. kinda wanted to see Taec as well, hopefully he'll be in the next batch of stills ^^

Guest churvaness

Ok...Ok....Whatever we say can't change the fact that the MUSIC FESTIVALS are coming soon...

I am really anticipating what song are the guys gonna be performing tonight...Please let it be Tired of Waiting....

To lighten up the mood....Here are some Chuck Norris jokes from the net which I think suits Jay Park (I am crediting the one who started the thread in 2oneday entitled Jay Park is the new Chuck Norris. This idea is epic.)

--------------------------------------

• 1. Depression is actually a Latin term. Translated in means, "You can never be Jay Park".

• 2. Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Jay Park's first visit to Tokyo.

• 3. When Arnold says the line "I'll be back" in the first Terminator movie it is implied that is he going to ask Jay Park for help.

• 4. Divide Jay Park by zero and you will in fact get one........one bad-richard simmons that is.

• 5. Jay Park runs on batteries. Specifically, Die Hards.

• 6. Jay Park will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

• 7. Jay Park's house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.

• 8. Jay Park doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.

• 9. If you Google search "Jay Park getting his richard simmons kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

• 10. Jay Park is expected to win gold in every swimming competition at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, even though Jay Park does not swim. This is because when Jay Park enters the water, the water gets out of his way and Jay Park simply walks across the pool floor.

• 11. Nagasaki never had a bomb dropped on it. Jay Park jumped out of a plane and punched the ground. (LOL)

• 12. Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Jay Park. Jay Park eats black holes. They taste like burgers.

• 13. Jay Park does not play the lottery. It doesn't have nearly enough balls. (LOL)

• 14. Jay Park does not own a house. He walks into random houses and people move.

• 15. Jay Park is the only person to ever win a staring contest against Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder at the same time.

• 16. Industrial logging isn't the cause of deforestation. Jay Park needs toothpicks.

(i'll post more later)

More behind the scene pic of our boys from You're Beautiful parody.

img0404200912300644111.th.jpgimg0404200912300644112.th.jpgimg0404200912300644113.th.jpgimg0404200912300644114.th.jpgimg0404200912300644115.th.jpgimg0404200912300644116.th.jpgimg0404200912300644117.th.jpgimg0404200912300644118.th.jpg

I cannot wait for this so excited. lolz notice the 2pm poster. ahehe.

picture of khun and Yoon Eun Hye from Cass Beer cf.

2009122911202110011.jpg

2009122911202110012.jpg

2009122911202110013.jpg

Khun's expression in the last pic. Can't wait for his acting debut ahehe.

cr. 2pm-online

Guest rawrritsgracex3

Yee, ima take a nap and wake up in about 7 hours to watch it live, but I'm not sure :| [[sBS MusicFestival]]

Could anybody link me to a streaming site for it? :/

I've only watched a music show streaming once cause of the time difference, but I'm determined to try today for the boys (:

P.S Hehehe those ChuckNorris//JayPark jokes ;D Fits perfectly<3

2PM Fighting~

Yee, ima take a nap and wake up in about 7 hours to watch it live, but I'm not sure :| [[sBS MusicFestival]]

Could anybody link me to a streaming site for it? :/

I've only watched a music show streaming once cause of the time difference, but I'm determined to try today for the boys (:

P.S Hehehe those ChuckNorris//JayPark jokes ;D Fits perfectly<3

2PM Fighting~

link to watch live

http://wwitv.com/portal.htm?http://wwitv.c...annels/8000.htm

http://www.goutv.com/freewebtv/1834.htm

Guest xrawritsvyx

What's the exact airing time for SBS Gayo Daejun? I wanna try watching live. Thanks in advance. (:

& LOL @ those Chuck Norris jokes, they totally made my day. <3

Guest pinkywinky

T-ara to join You're Beautiful parody

Credit: Kor-Eng : Kirstyn@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

In “2009 SBS Gayo Daejun”, T-ara will make a surprise appearance on the Music Video of 2PM of which “Kim popi” “Jun-pip, Jun-pip” Junsu is a member.

On this day, 2PM will represent the Music video parodying the drama ‘You’re beautiful’.

T-ara said “Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung will make a surprise appearance as troubled fans. We filmed it at Paju, Kyeonggido, and you can expect the good result. I think we made it more interesting than the script”

Also, Gyuri from Kara will appear, and there will be a Kiss scene between 2PM members.

------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking News In SBS Gayo tonight, we're gonna see Nichkhun Wooyoung Junho and JUNSU (lol) in parody of Bo Peep Bo Peep. They are pre-recording as of now. Wooyoung tied his hair up like he did in Wild Bunny Abracadabra Episode LOL!

Another news coming in, and Nichkhun and Wooyoung are also dancing for Kara's Mister!!

Big thanks to Lisa, Kirstyn and Cassina for the updates

DSC.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

Super Breaking News: One fansite revealed that the new song that 2PM is going to promote is "I Was Crazy Over You" The boys are in long coats wearing army hats and holding canes!

cr : 2pm- online

can't wait !!

Guest babiluxx

o my goodness...so many news!!!

there will be a kissing sceen!? gahhhhhh between whoo? im so confused. haha I'm really excited!!!!

hm kissing scene between the members?? or kissing scene with other idols?

thank you so much for the news. what time is it going to air? i live on the east coast of the US.....so i dont know what time to wake up and watch the live stream..keke

Guest Stephy18

Super Breaking News: One fansite revealed that the new song that 2PM is going to promote is "I Was Crazy Over You" The boys are in long coats wearing army hats and holding canes!

Credit: Kor-Eng : Lisa@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

OMG I love this song esp Taec's rap part. Now, I'm super excited!!! Can't wait for our boys Po Beep Parody too. Them wearing cat ears and paws are sooooo cute. So much 2PM OMG I'm gonna go crazy with excitement.

EDIT: Allkpop mentions that 2PM will be singing ballad. But I wonder what song??? I remember that Heartbeat will be remixed right? Wouldnt it be cool if 2pm performed the ballad version of heartbeat, the one that was released as their teaser. OMG that would be so cool. But who knows, guess we have to wait and see. OMG so excited!!!

Guest flying-solo

cr : 2pm- online

can't wait !!

OMGSHHH! Excitement much? Kyaaahh! ^___^

I can't wait to see their performance!

Guest Soulhead

EDIT: Wouldnt it be cool if 2pm performed the ballad version of heartbeat, the one that was released as their teaser.

You probably are confused with Tired of waiting and Heartbeat , i think ? But if they sing Tired of waiting ballad vers. I will be the happier woman in this earth *w* The preview is sooooo beautiful !!!I'm a bit sad about ''I was crazy about you'' because this song is very sad and depressing >_<

Guest mellifluous

o my goodness...so many news!!!

there will be a kissing sceen!? gahhhhhh between whoo? im so confused. haha I'm really excited!!!!

hm kissing scene between the members?? or kissing scene with other idols?

thank you so much for the news. what time is it going to air? i live on the east coast of the US.....so i dont know what time to wake up and watch the live stream..keke

It will be aired at 9.55pm korean time! (:

and it will probably be between our members! khun+woo please! haha.

wooyoungie looks so adorable with the paws i'll take him in as my pet!! haha

Archived