☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cindeng

Hahaha, yea, if you watch their documentary, there were numerous times where he had some pretty frank sayings. And I may have combined that and his character from Highkick that made me think he was so blunt. But I agree, I love blunt people as well. Still can't believe he's my age and yet he looks so mature and manly! That's the thing about this group, they are all manly. I'm more of the type who goes for the manly men. They are so HOT.

oh me too. im not the one who goes for pretty boys.

i like the manly, scruffy, tanned ones.

thats why when i first saw chansung's picture in the hotblood thread i ddnt really like him.

im SO happy JYP knew what to do with their hair!

chansung's bun made him looked manly

papi jaypark's hair complimented his profiles

taek's short haircut made him look hotter!

and well.. junho's cut made him look like rain. LOL

none of them had that asian haircut that almost all the kpop stars have (u know that layered cut with the bangs and everything). w/c makes them so unique.

edit: sorry guys i topped a page with nothing to share!

i swear when i checked a while ago the last post was 198 so i thought theres no way couldve topped (2pmed) a page!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

chan sung looks better with the hair in High Kick lol

i still dont like his bun...

hey,i heard someone said 2AM & 2PM will perform together this sunday,is it true?

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^^ i know right! their hair makes them hot. i don't have complaints about anyone hair. except jay's hair has to be styled with gel or else it looks funny and flat. when i was reading chansung's profile about how he was in unstoppable high kick i was kind of turned off because i thought he would be like conceited or cold or stuck up but he's soo cool. they all got this little umph. and omg i keep LOLing whenever they show 2pm's individual faces before they dance on mubank and mcountdown because of wooyoung's cheeks. i will never get tired of that.

none of them had that asian haircut that almost all the kpop stars have (u know that layered cut with the bangs and everything). w/c makes them so unique.

Oh thank goodness they don't...JYP is so smart not to have them with the typical kpop hair style...

if any of them had a bowl cut I'll cry...or well be annoyed..i can't stand that hair style & honestly I can not see any of 2PM rocking a bowl cut.

I seriously need to watch High Kick just to watch for ChangSung.....

Oh man I hope 2PM & 2AM perform together I'm anticipating One Day.

Guest squallie

Hahaha, Chansung used to be a pretty boy. lol Here is a classic but hilarious scene of him during the High Kick days. Thank goodness he doesn't sing like that in real life! LOL

Mike, I don't think 2AM and 2PM will be performing together. They'll be on the same stage, but they won't collaborate. :(

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^^ haha that was a really funny video . thanks for sharing yeah what squallie said mike, i'm pretty sure they are not going to be performing together

Guest kimmyxfleur

haha Pauline such a funny video! and totally agree with u thank goodness chansung sings nothing like that! maybe ill watch high kick now. speaking of chansung i just found out how old, or shall i say young he is. seriously i saw so surprised to find out he was my age 18. he looks like he could be much older.

marmar i thought we were going to share?!?!? lol

i see most people here love chan sung, jae and taec (chocolate hottie!)

I still won't believe Chan is a 90s boy, so damn jail bait.. its okay

age is just a number, besides its only 2 years *JAIL BAIT!* :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Btw, One Day is not collaborating on Inki this week-end.

The AM (JoKwon) will be

part of Wonderboys with 3 SM boys and SeungRi

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^^ actually i didn't think that chansung is necessarily one of the most popular but that we like to discuss about him a lot. lol. man i am so amazed they had so much control over their voice in their dancing. someone please tell me the name of another group that can do that kind of choreography and actually do well singing live at the same time. this group is like the supercr3w

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i remember i watched a high kick video on YT that shows chansung,taec and khun together in one scene

its the high kick

kim bum

special,anyone still have that clip?

it got removed :(

chan sung is far from being one of the popular

guys... he is probably the least popular along with

wooyoung, but this thread is all over him..which i luuurrvv!

well i wish i could name another group, but that only

leads to bashing..hahaha.. our boys are doing extremely well.

but they aren't on top of their game yet, and that's what excites me the most.

^ same here..if you notice all my posts since i started posting in here has been about ChangSung...lol

Can't get enough of the youngin...lol

marmar i thought we were going to share?!?!? lol

i see most people here love chan sung, jae and taec (chocolate hottie!)

I still won't believe Chan is a 90s boy, so damn jail bait.. its okay

age is just a number, besides its only 2 years *JAIL BAIT!* :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Btw, One Day is not collaborating on Inki this week-end.

The AM (JoKwon) will be

part of Wonderboys with 3 SM boys and SeungRi

LOL...oh yeah i forgot..sorry.

we can share...yeah his jail bait..it's worst for me..i'm frickkin' 4 years older than him...

Yes, girls I'm that old & crushing on a youngin'...lol

^^^ actually i didn't think that chansung is necessarily one of the most popular but that we like to discuss about him a lot. lol. man i am so amazed they had so much control over their voice in their dancing. someone please tell me the name of another group that can do that kind of choreography and actually do well singing live at the same time. this group is like the supercr3w

Well I know I like to talk about ChangSung..& im gonna keep talking about him...lol

but yeah i don't think his one of the popular one..which is cool like i said less competition for us that do love changsung, which so far i only counted 3..lol

I know there are other groups that can do that too but for newbies doing all of that while live..is insane.

Just shows the level of expectations JYP has for them & they have for themselves.

They are really working to show that they are a force to be reckon with...

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ yeah and it made me all proud reading the interview where they said that jyp put his trust into them and they must repay him. i was like omgaaww Jyp lovee. i'm so exciited that it's friday so that i can catch their performance today liveee. what tv station is music core again?

Guest JYPFamily

I love 2PM & 2AM apart tho..

but a Big Hot richard simmons group from JYP is cool too!

can't wait to see our Boys on Starking!!

looks good

KhunTaeSung <3

Oh and I can't wait to see 2PM with the Wonder girls!!

JYPFamily = Love! :rolleyes:

Guest CharlotteDarcy

^ dude, your avatar is too sexy.

I used to have all these pics of Jay half-naked. where are they???

Let me find them.

BTW, somebody just uploaded the Music Bank performance onto 2oneday forum. THe file is HD and 515mb. Anybody who doesn't have a slow connection should grab this goodie.

I'm kinda sad that 2pm and 2am are apart right now. wahh. My babies should be together.

Same here.. I love them all together...

Seeing Kwon and Jae together on stage is

what I'm waiting for the most... October

couldn't come quicker..btw is that confirmed?

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

JYPFamily,i love your sigs,avatars

JYP Family is LOVE!

i guess they come out a full album together in November,just my prediction lol

Archived