☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

YAY! I didn't know this thread was opened yet. But I'm soo excited it is =) I loved the Music Bank performance much much more! The camera angles were better, the close ups were extremely HOT!

allysayxrawr you seriously made the boys & the front page look extremely hot!

I can't wait till 9/9/08 their documentary will be HOT HOT HOT!

Wow i already topped a page. Everyone join One Day International for all your 2PM &

2AM

needs <333

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest last love.

Eeek. Twelve hours into it and this topic's already reaching its 9th page! ^o^

Anyways, here's some sites to check out schedules, profiles, and all your 2PM needs!

Here!

First link = 2PM profiles, multimedia, etc.

Second link = Daum cafe

Enjoy!

KBS Music Bank - Sept. 5, 05

2PM - 10점 만점에 10점

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNcHVjgmf3g

credits: jaeurazn1 YT acc.t

-----------------------

It's only been their 2nd performance but they boys did soo well.

This perf. compared to MNet is a lot better in terms of audio and camera angles.

There are more close-up shots therefore we're able to see their facial expressions,

some which are cute and hilarious XD.

Finally...i been looking for this thread & waiting for it to open..so happy it's open now.

Gosh I love 2PM they have seriously stolen my heart..

I was sorta anticipating their debut for awhile now but I didn't care that much for them because well there was just too many groups & I didn't want to get pulled into another one..but when I saw their mv & I saw ChangSung...I was literally shocked at how frickkin' sexy ChangSung is but because they sounded really good & their dancing WOW love it.

Since then 2PM has been on my mind & now I have become a fan...

I love 2PM & I am totally gonna support them all the way.

ChangSung even though he younger than me I don't care he is HOT that is one sexy eye candy.

Remember to use spoiler tags when mentioning other group names.

2AM

is part of the group ONE DAY where they are more focused on ballad soothing songs but on the other hand, 2PM is JYP's pride and they're the dancing part of the group. Later they may come together to form ONE DAY.

i didn't know that

2AM

is a group. I thought it was one of their songs ^^;;

btw thank u =]

One Day sounds interesting =D

13!hyukjae. thnx 4 answering =]

this thread moves very fast O__O;

Guest Mardi09

I was wondering if they had a thread or not..I guess they do..

I love their 10 Points out of 10 song and MV...

The only person I know from 2PM is Chan Sung....from his

acting...but...I'm surprised that he's in 2PM..

anywho..looking forward to them...and

One Day...^^

love the name

Guest chungmah.

AW MAN. I wanted to be on the first page ROFL.

only one night and it went up 9 pages!

Ah I'm so excited to receive my copy of the CD!! They performed at Music Bank today, right?

Guest Raw Sugar

Thanks for posting pics of the album Amy. (:

Hey hey, so has everyone listened to their single yet, Hottest Time of the Day.

Whats your favourite track on the single?

Mine is Only You. I love 10/10 and Angel but I just think Only You can showcase their voices more. Junsu's voice is soo much love <3 It has a catchy beat and the lyrics (from what I know) is sweet, asking his lover to go back to him (correct me if I'm wrong).

10/10 is a good choice for their debut though because the song is catchy, it has great choreography, and the MV is funny. ;P I like Angel has a catchy beat and everyone gets to sing/rap and it makes me want to dance. x]

Guest chocoziie

q1-1.jpgq3-1.jpg

Here is pix i cap frm "We Become One" MV that Khunie sang a song by himself as a presenter of ice-cream

His MV is So Cute!!!

"We Become One" MV - Khunie

Thanks for posting pics of the album Amy. (:

Hey hey, so has everyone listened to their single yet, Hottest Time of the Day.

Whats your favourite track on the single?

No problemo Kitty ^___^

My favorite is Only You too <3. it's only you my baby it's only you. I agree with you! Only You has such an addictive beat to it. It's like an upbeat love song! Especially in the beginning, where the narration takes place. Junho's voice is hella sexy!! <3 It feels like they're really serenading you through this song LOL.

2PM's first single album is ship jeom manjeome ship jeom!!

Finally...i been looking for this thread & waiting for it to open..so happy it's open now.

Gosh I love 2PM they have seriously stolen my heart..

I was sorta anticipating their debut for awhile now but I didn't care that much for them because well there was just too many groups & I didn't want to get pulled into another one..but when I saw their mv & I saw ChangSung...I was literally shocked at how frickkin' sexy ChangSung is but because they sounded really good & their dancing WOW love it.

ChangSung even though he younger than me I don't care he is HOT that is one sexy eye candy.

I'm glad you decided to convert to 2PM-ism. LOL <3 You should totally join the One Day International Forum ;D. Come & spazz out!! Chansung is super smexy *Q* I love his bun <3

TIME2SUB is looking for translators/timers/encoders/editors. Come & join the One Day team ;D

Guest CharlotteDarcy

I made a fakesub version of 2PM's new music video. Pretty darn funny.

Don't forget to turn on the Closed Caption button at the bottom of the player.

but when I saw their mv & I saw ChangSung...I was literally shocked at how frickkin' sexy ChangSung is but because they sounded really good & their dancing WOW love it.

You think Chansung is sexy? say WHAT?

Guest cindeng

You think Chansung is sexy? say WHAT?

i just saw the parody and its sooo FUNNY!

goodjob charlottedarcy :)

hey, I THINK chansung is sexy. he's the first guy that i fell inlove with when i saw the video ^_^

i think the bun added the sexyness in him. i even thought he's one of the oldest members (one of the 88's maybe so i thought he's probably my age) because he looks so manly with the bun not to mention one of the tallest but nooooo he's the friggin baby maknae and im 2 yrs older than him!!

Guest CharlotteDarcy

i just saw the parody and its sooo FUNNY!

goodjob charlottedarcy :)

hey, I THINK chansung is sexy. he's the first guy that i fell inlove with when i saw the video ^_^

i think the bun added the sexyness in him. i even thought he's one of the oldest members (one of the 88's maybe so i thought he's probably my age) because he looks so manly with the bun not to mention one of the tallest but nooooo he's the friggin baby maknae and im 2 yrs older than him!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: you're such a cradle robber.

Can anyone believe this guy is an 90er?

Guest last love.

AHAHAHA. Pimp Cocoa! HAHAHAHA. I laughed so hard at that! <3 Thanks for the laughs. :3

Archived