☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest pinkchocolate

Happy New Year 2PM and Hottest!

Hope that 2PM and JYP will have an even better year in 2010!!

JAY WILL BE BACK ! (: 2PM FIGHTING!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agreed!!! How could he do that? Even though JYP is there teacher/ giving support or whatever, but that part is Jay's. He took Jay's solo and Jay's spot. I'm not happy with that at all.

Same feeling as you! Thats JAY´s Part! n always be Jay´s, even JYP write this song!

the 6 Members , happy new year 2010! n Leadja, the hottest Pink grandpa, Come Back n i ll give many many mangos!

cr. as tagged

Guest voxtae13

Happy birthday to Kim Po Peep though whether it is or not.

SBS is the best gayo in 2009.

Second is KBS

And the third is MBC (worst, i think)

2PM, i hope you will be 7 members in this year if not i don't think i can support you.

Guest dawnded

Why people can't stop to talk about Jaebum in every single activity that 2PM do ?It's very annoying and especially when it's about a remix version (even Taecyeon has modified his rap ,more soft etc) ...This is like Jay' shadow follow 2PM everywhere = Like a ghost ,and nobody want to be following by a ghost during their entire life (career)...I want to see 2PM shine like Shinhwa etc ,but this will never happen right ? because they can't totally shine when some people constantly bring down 2PM . They are like role model for me (their determination etc) and the only thing that I can do is to buy their cds and to wish that they will be in the top..That's simply make me cry to see how 2PM is return like they were in their debut ... I'm going to be crazy >_<

I know what you mean...but might be better to re-phrase what you said about Jay or some of us fans might feel uncomfortable. I honestly felt a bit hurt reading your first sentence. In fact, I'm utterly happy that Hottests still bring Jaebeom up. I also think it's inevitable for us to constantly think about where Jay could possibly have been in this Jay-less 2pm picture, especially if one understood the entire dynamics of the 7-membered 2pm. I'm truly happy that the 6 boys are doing well and keeping the line in, hopefully for Jay's return. But undeniably, the dynamics are a little different now, after they have grown so much. Of course some Hottests will worry about how Jay's gonna come back into the picture now. Then again, I do think you're also right that there's simply no need to say that the 6 of them are just not as good w/o Jay, their moves not as sharp, etc etc.

Oh well, 2010! We just want him back! And we haven't given up on him after so long, that's so awesome :) HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Guest Shira_DBSJ

you know guys..after watching SBS, KBS and MBC Gayo Daejun..

i feel like..i want to cry so much..

cos somehow i just keep thinking about jaebum ;____;

i just..don't know why, it just that perhaps i miss him more and more these days..

haish sorry for being like this ^^

anyways, wishing all 2pm and Hottests a happy new year..

let just hope 2010 is the year where we can see 7 of them standing on the stage again :)

^^^ before anyone else answers you, can i ask you how do you tell its the same ring? I have perfect eyesight but i cant tell from those LQ pics. :huh: (and it could be for their skit)

anyway Happy New Year fellow Hottests! wow im already getting excited for the streaming to be done for all my performances at the Gayo today. ^^

Guest happylove00

2pm has ended 2009 with a good performance!

i hope to see a fresh start of 2pm starting from tomorrow music bank perf!!!

Tired of Waiting!!!

I m looking forward to the perf (u know sbs gayo didnt show us anything much, except we know taec is very agitated ^_^)

anyway, whoever say jay follows 2PM like a shadow...

well, he is not a shadow, he is the leader of 2PM...

so he is bound to follow 2PM forever...

i m also tired of saying jay come back...

i will stop from now...

he will be back when he wants to...

in the meantime, 1:59PM carry on...

Why people can't stop to talk about Jaebum in every single activity that 2PM do ?It's very annoying and especially when it's about a remix version (even Taecyeon has modified his rap ,more soft etc) ...This is like Jay' shadow follow 2PM everywhere = Like a ghost ,and nobody want to be following by a ghost during their entire life (career)...I want to see 2PM shine like Shinhwa etc ,but this will never happen right ? because they can't totally shine when some people constantly bring down 2PM . They are like role model for me (their determination etc) and the only thing that I can do is to buy their cds and to wish that they will be in the top..That's simply make me cry to see how 2PM is return like they were in their debut ... I'm going to be crazy >_<

I totally agree. We all miss Jay but 2PM still has to move on. People don't seem to appreciate the efforts of 6-member 2PM.

But I gotta say that JYP annoyed me to no end in this performance, like, was that even necessary for him to appear like that? it's like the performance in MAMA, all was good without him but he still appeared. I mean I enjoyed his solo works but can he please make his presence in 2PM's songs more... necessary? I mean he could have made the performance a whole lot more entertaining, but he just stood there and literally did nothing.

But on the other hand, I woke up LATE today and missed the first part of the show grrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh the 9PM performance was CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE, so many couples: Taec-Yoona, Khun-Yuri, Wooyoung-Tiffany and Sooyoung-Chansung (favorite)

swimming pool was HOTTTTT.

overall I think 2PM had a successful year-end show seasons :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

MISS OUR BABO LEADJA

NEW YEAR'S PRESENT

Guest Soulhead

I know what you mean...but might be better to re-phrase what you said about Jay or some of us fans might feel uncomfortable. I honestly felt a bit hurt reading your first sentence. In fact, I'm utterly happy that Hottests still bring Jaebeom up. I also think it's inevitable for us to constantly think about where Jay could possibly have been in this Jay-less 2pm picture, especially if one understood the entire dynamics of the 7-membered 2pm. I'm truly happy that the 6 boys are doing well and keeping the line in, hopefully for Jay's return. But undeniably, the dynamics are a little different now, after they have grown so much. Of course some Hottests will worry about how Jay's gonna come back into the picture now. Then again, I do think you're also right that there's simply no need to say that the 6 of them are just not as good w/o Jay, their moves not as sharp, etc etc.

Oh well, 2010! We just want him back! And we haven't given up on him after so long, that's so awesome :) HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Oh yes, maybe i'm a bit too harsh but in fact , when people speak about Jay even if sometime i'm like '' :rolleyes: '' it's ok . It's just that i can't bear to see some ''2PM is nothing without Jay , we can really see Jay's absence their dances performances are just ok'' etc . I think it's extremely disrespectful because 2PM has worked very hard and the onyl thing that some people can see is => ''Jaebum is not here'' . It's like when somebody make a review about an album and he just resume what he think with ''This is bad'' ,even if they're right it's not a good way to say waht du you think...

Max23: Yes even if I really like what JYP do , I was like ''Oh no ,not him again -_-'' ,I was surprised by myself ! But at least JYP share '''''his''''' spotlight with 2PM ^^ (that the only way i found to not become an anti-JYP XD)

(i'm happy that ,even with my very poor english ,people read my comments haha thanks you :P )

Guest zahieyjunki

The boys have done so many stage for these 3 whole days! I hope they can have a break after this..

Tough yet glorious year for them <3

I love A&A performance most! i know his boss overtook Jay's spot and that makes me even more missed Jay, how i wish Jay was watching these and all the winning clips the boys won..

But overall 2PM had definitely have a great great year! Keep supporting them and we hope they will overtake 2010 again hopefully and lastly ;

Happy New Year Hottests!

Disappointing!

I watched the performance of 2PM + SNSD together and I didn't liked it. They didn't had much chemistry together and 2PM wasn't able to show their charisma and great skills. I don't mind 2PM having special performances with girl groups, but I wish it can be a performance that you watch and think "only 2PM can have a performance like that" or a performance that is unique and where the 2 groups have chemistry. But seriously:

- was that performance with SNSD unique? No! It was similar to Wonder Girl & Big Bang's 'grease' performance.

- was 2PM able to show their unique charisma and skills? No! You can replace 2PM with Super Junior and it would be the same (besides that, Super Junior & SNSD would have more chemistry),

- did the 2 groups had chemistry? No! 2PM's fierce and sexy image doesn't fit SNSD's cutesy image.

The performance was a downgrade to 2PM, I don't understand why JYP allowed this mess to happen.

It's a pity how TV channels always force us to watch SNSD all the time specially in these special performances. I wish TV PDs were more creative, SNSD has already been in special performances with all boygroups you can imagine: TVXQ, Super Junior, SHInee, Big Bang (last years skit), we've all seen them with every single boygroup in korea, why add 2PM to list and create ANOTHER similar performance? Why not come up with a different girlgroup in these boygroup+girlgroup performances and create something unique and fresh? For example: After School! After School's style and concept fits 2PM much more and I'm sure they would have better chemistry with 2PM than SNSD. Even 2NE1 & Brown Eyed Girls would suit 2PM more. SNSD are more suitable for their label groups like Super Junior & SHINee, for example, because they have more chemistry together and also similar style.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a hater, but seriously, it annoys me the lack of creativity of these PDs. They could have come up with a better pairing that would allow 2PM to show their charisma, energy and their real colors and also a pairing that had more chemistry.

Here are some suggestions of unique, hot & charismatic performances pairings (take note of this PDs!):

2PM + After School = HOT performance & amazing dancing!

2PM + 2NE1 = Energetic & full of charisma performance!

2PM + Brown Eyed Girls = HOT & definetely unique!

PS:

Example of a good performance:

2PM + Ivy= performance was HOT, dramatic and was very unique with the dark-vampire-zombie concept.

Guest theblazenazn

I'M GONNA SAY IT LIKE IT IS... The SNSD & 2PM Performance was a Disappointment. So much hyped build up that they can continue what Wonder Bang started but it was a FAIL. High School Musical Much? (Literally & not the Disney movie).

2PM did the best they could but it wasn't enough to save that train wreck. It was kind of awkward seeing 6 on one side, & 9 on the other. On top of that, SNSD did the same thing they always did and had all 9 members wearing the same outfit which was so Cliche' & made the whole thing seem so Juvenile.................... It's a special stage, step out of the Norm, Wonder Girls didnt wear their Nobody outfits to perform with Big Bang. I know SNSD fans will have a Cow & 2 Chickens about it but I don't care. It's my honest assessment of the performance & I'm not bashing them. I have to agree with @Qi Luo, there's no Chemistry at all and there's no way to sugar coat that. BTW, why are they called 9PM?? There are 15 people on the Stage NOT just the 9 SNSD members, doesn't make any sense...

I had this look, watching the whole thing.........

shot0015.png

The AAA was really good in my opinion. People in the KPopFlash Chat who werent even 2PM fans said it was the Best Performance of the Night. JYP did take over one part that Jay had but it was because it's Remix played with only Instrumental & sang live so Jay's voice is not there. Yes, it's a bit upsetting but Its not so bad. JYP wrote, composed, arranged, & even had part choreographing for AAA so cant we just forgive him once & let him have one part once?

Disappointing!

I watched the performance of 2PM + SNSD together and I didn't liked it. They didn't had much chemistry together and 2PM wasn't able to show their charisma and great skills. I don't mind 2PM having special performances with girl groups, but I wish it can be a performance that you watch and think "only 2PM can have a performance like that" or a performance that is unique and where the 2 groups have chemistry. But seriously:

- was that performance with SNSD unique? No! It was similar to Wonder Girl & Big Bang's 'grease' performance.

- was 2PM able to show their unique charisma and skills? No! You can replace 2PM with Super Junior and it would be the same (besides that, Super Junior & SNSD would have more chemistry),

- did the 2 groups had chemistry? No! 2PM's fierce and sexy image doesn't fit SNSD's cutesy image.

The performance was a downgrade to 2PM, I don't understand why JYP allowed this mess to happen.

It's a pity how TV channels always force us to watch SNSD all the time specially in these special performances. I wish TV PDs were more creative, SNSD has already been in special performances with all boygroups you can imagine: TVXQ, Super Junior, SHInee, Big Bang (last years skit), we've all seen them with every single boygroup in korea, why add 2PM to list and create ANOTHER similar performance? Why not come up with a different girlgroup in these boygroup+girlgroup performances and create something unique and fresh? For example: After School! After School's style and concept fits 2PM much more and I'm sure they would have better chemistry with 2PM than SNSD. Even 2NE1 & Brown Eyed Girls would suit 2PM more. SNSD are more suitable for their label groups like Super Junior & SHINee, for example, because they have more chemistry together and also similar style.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a hater, but seriously, it annoys me the lack of creativity of these PDs. They could have come up with a better pairing that would allow 2PM to show their charisma, energy and their real colors and also a pairing that had more chemistry.

Here are some suggestions of unique, hot & charismatic performances pairings (take note of this PDs!):

PS:

2PM + Ivy= performance was HOT, dramatic and was very unique with the dark-vampire-zombie concept.

I know we gotta move on, n continue supporting the other 6 boys as much as we can..

but to say Jay is like 2pm's shadow or ghost is a little bit too much?

I don't know what to say, maybe im not strong enough to leave all good memories behind

and accept them as 6 members 2pm...for me Jay is not a ghost, but he always has a place in my heart

Guest fleurdelis_kay

hmm..i guess those who were complaining about JYP sharing the stage with 2pm is not really familiar with JYPE family

JYP had ALWAYS shared stages with his artist during year-end gayo

2007: JYP and Wonder Girls

2008: JYP and Rain

2009: JYP and 2PM

i dont understand what's the fuss all about..i am really proud of all the efforts the remaining 6 members made

it's really tiring to perform consecutively for 3 days like that and they already tried their best

yes, the spot will always belong to Jay but cant you all just relax for once and think on the brighter side?

Jay got to bboy with his crew back home and spend the holiday with his family

when the pictures of him bboy-ing surfaced, everybody was like..'i'm so proud of him/ that's the Jay-ness/ i'm happy that he's able to dance with his crew..etc etc'

but once there's performance of 6PM these ppl were like, 'i feel it's lacking/ that's Jay's spot/ they can't perform that well without Jay..etc etc'

see the attitude there?

and it really irks me to no end when Hottest starts to point fingers..when 6PM were doing well and happy during interviews, you feel sad cos they might forget Jay?

please..they have proven time and time again that Jay is always in their heart

and please stop with the JYP-hating..that man has a really good relationship with his singers..try to look-up videos of him with Rain, Kim Tae Woo, Son Ho Young, Wonder Girls and 2PM

*there goes my new year rant*

May 2010 be a more successful year for 2PM =)

Hmm.. Jaebeom isn't a shadow/ghost and to me, he will Never be one..

To say that, is an insult to Jaebeom & the other 6 boys.. To me, Jaebeom AND the other 6 is 2PM. Nobody is anyone's shadow..

I am not belittling any of the efforts put forth by the 6 boys. And i do feel elated & proud of their achievements (despite the leaving of Jaebeom). I'm still supporting them nonetheless, not any lesser after Jay's departure. But i have to be honest to say, and i am only speaking for myself, that Jaebeom's absence is greatly felt by me especially at times like these year-end major performances. My honest opinion is, with jaebeom around, the performance will be even better, up a notch & more Wow.. And i don't think by thinking this way, i am giving any less credit or recognition to the other 6.

Edit: and i quite like the AAA with JYP. Please don't bash JYP. JYP and 2PM are in fact a team. He is their mentor.. I am quite amused when some said that he had taken over Jaebeom's position/parts in the song.. This is quite funny.. it is just a collaboration. and i am sure JYP is not interested in taking over anyone in 2PM. He is a accomplised performer in his own right, way before 2PM even exist. Pls don't take offense, but I think it is absurb to even have such thoughts.. :P :P They are the JYP FAMILY & such collaboration should be celebrated! :D

Guest Shira_DBSJ

^ agree (:

i dont know, it's not that im not happy at all watching 6 of them on stage.

actually im proud of them, with all these things happened..

but to me, it's more like i miss the old days, that kind of stuff.

i know they and all of us need to go on and supporting them, but at the same time, we need to support jay too..

it just..we need too (:

not gonna lie, before i was scared that people might forget about jay

it was just my silly thought so.. yeah =.=

but seeing all these, im sure, no one will ever forget about his place in 2pm (unless you;re anti =.=)

and im sure everyone knows he's coming back soon

guess we need have to wait, support other members, support jaebum and stand together <3

2010 will be 2pm's year as 7 again <3

edit: oh btw, 2pm and jyp perf was great. i like it :) 2pm and snsd perf was okay.. i dont like it that much but it was good

Disappointing!

PS:

100% agree with theblazenazn and Qi Luo , thank you to saying the trust & point ! this performance is too similar of Grease ( WONDERBANG ) , nothing new or unique and even it was bored , Grease more funky & dance line , SNSD didn't dance , they just showing skin ship & sexy , is that call DANCE ?

PLEASE THIS IS NEW YEAR CELEBRATION. STOP BASHING OTHER ARTISTS. I KNOW EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS BUT PLEASE SAY YOUR OPINIONS IN A CONSIDERATE WAY.

AFTER ALL, WE ARE ALL 2PM FANS SO LET'S KEEP SUPPORTING THE BOYS IN THE NEW YEAR.

THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN ^___^

Archived