Lady Gaga

Guest sonwily

Guest misaki-dxb

WATCH ON YOUTUBE : Lady Gaga talks about her new role as Creative Director at Polaroid ^_^

YOUTUBE

she's wearing sth very wired :huh: but it's okey, it looks beautiful on her !! :D

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since "just dance" I recognized Lady Gaga´s special talent,

she really know how music has to sound,

her first album was perfect,

the second is good too, many dance-able songs^^

Guest yumjello

I remember watching her perform on New Years eve on CNN last year. I instantly became obsessed with her because I couldn't get the song or the performance out of my head.

Guest ohhlalakelly

^ Well, obviously. They've played it on the radio since The Fame Monster was released. I remember hearing it on the radio before I heard Bad Romance. I was hoping Monster was going to be her next single. CAN U GUYS IMAGINE HOW CRAZY THE MUSIC VIDEO WOULD BE? ilu Lady GaGa.

i'm still fine with Telephone though. Lady GaGa + Beyonce are Queens y'all!

^ Well, obviously. They've played it on the radio since The Fame Monster was released. I remember hearing it on the radio before I heard Bad Romance. I was hoping Monster was going to be her next single. CAN U GUYS IMAGINE HOW CRAZY THE MUSIC VIDEO WOULD BE? ilu Lady GaGa.

i'm still fine with Telephone though. Lady GaGa + Beyonce are Queens y'all!

i love the part he ate my heart and then he ate my brain. :lol:

i hope she would release speechless and dance in the dark too. :D

her next single will be Telephone with Beyonce. 2nd single from her album The Fame Monster. :]

I love the song telephone, it´s really danceable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Guest ohhlalakelly

I was totally upset she didn't perform Telephone at her concert though. She probably would have to pay Beyonce if she performed it. Ngl, I would be upset if they cut Beyonce's part out, that's the best part of the song.

WORLD'S GOING TO END. LADY GAGA AND THE REST OF THE ILLUMINATI ARE TAKING OVER Y'ALL!

Guest butthurt_police

I LOVE HER SFM!! It's nice to see a lot of positive comments. I was on gaia the other day and they were bashing her so bad =\. Why was I on gaia? idek.

I love "dance in the dark" and "bad romance"

Telephone MV in the making! I'm excited to see what she'll come up with. Her MVs are always crazy

Archived