Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

Guest NO NAME?

↑ Are you a member of the community? You won't be able to view the locked entries if you aren't. The track this feature is awesome. You'll always get e-mail updates whenever a member posts a new entry w/ news on the band.

There's Batsu, but I don't visit this forum much.

http://batsu.org/viewforum.php?f=65

It's quite hard to find the news & such because of the spam.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest merrigumi

Obviously, there won't be a lot of news of them since they're busy touring and stuff but yea, gazette_media is where I get all of my gaze news from. People post a lot of things there like gfx, fan videos, uploads, reports, photos, etc. etc.

When there's no news about them, all you get is gfx, gfx and more gfx but I'm not really complaining.

gazette_daily is only for scans & such. You might also want to go to tonarimachi and jrockscans because they do miss some things.

Also, ew, don't go on Batsu ^^

I don't have an account there but I do lurk all the time and some always say crap about the GazettE and some also endlessly compare them to DeG. Oh, and spam and trolls.

Guest ladyyehse

batsu is annoying. lol worst forum i've seen so far.

the thread is more alive when there's new stuff. i think it was much more livelier when it was in the other celeb photos section too but they moved us =(

other than this thread, i usually just check either gazette_media or gazette_daily too :]

Guest rainhero181430262800

Awesome! Thanks everyone! I understand things a lot more clearly now. I won't go to the batsu forums since I've heard so much bad news of it, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the forum links. Cute avatar, by the way.

You're welcome and thanks.

My avatar is the vocalist di, of the Hong Kong indies visual-kei band de.novo

Awesome, thanks a bunch!

I also have a request.

Do any of you know where I can get the tabs for most of the gazettes songs? I would really like the text versions rather than the tuxguitar/gp5's etc. tabs. But I'll take what I can get. I am a beginner in guitar, I know absolutely nothing of how to play one so I probably shouldn't try to tackle such songs right now, but I would really love to play these.

If anyone knows where I can get them, please let me know, thanks.

Guest ladyyehse

^when i actually tried to attempt to play their songs, i got most of them from the jrock_tabs community at livejournal. not sure if thats the actual name of the community, but i'll go check for you :]

i remember i had reila, cassis, and baretta.

Thanks, I'll try there. It seems everyone uses tuxguitar. Will it get easier to use once I learn the chords? Because right now, I don't even know how to strum well, and I'm going by the strings as string 1 to string 6 instead of From E string to A string or whatever, lol.

Thanks for the site name though, I'm going to do my best to learn this. I so want to play Guren, and The Invisible Wall.

Guest ladyyehse

tuxguitar? is that another program like Guitar Pro? i used gp.

but yeah i didn't even know how to strum/read notes. i just followed the fingering and bars. i learned the solo for reila, and like the beginning of cassis. but i sucked at strumming. it never sounded right.

guren ! great song to play. i saw a girl do a cover of that song on youtube. pretty good.

Yeah, it's similar to guitar pro. It just moves so fast when it plays that I barely have time to get my hands on the right strings to play it, lol. Maybe it will sound better, and come a lot easier if I had the plug to hook up my guitar to to my amp. I'd love to play Reila or Cassis though. Both are beautiful songs.

-EDIT-

I think when we top pages it would be nice to display news or pictures, or anything of the guys that we can for everyone. Just be the person to share a little something of the GazettE for all each time we're the first to post on a new page. It's kind of what we do in the DBSK thread so I thought it might bring some liveliness, and color here to this thread, lol.

1.jpg

1152981.jpg

1183775.jpg

1401660-71.jpg

19.jpg

gazwallie7ka.jpg

kai.jpg

PrettyRuki.jpg

PrettyRuki2.jpg

purplegaze.jpg

Reita4.jpg

ReitaSmile.jpg

Ruki-sama10.jpg

RukiPose.jpg

Ruki07.jpg

ruki01hhhhh.jpg

Guest merrigumi

There's not a lot of people in this thread...Sadface.

Thanks for the pic spam! I want Ruki with blonde hair. Hopefully, he will change it in time and maybe wear those Uru-like short shorts in their final which is in few more days! Yay! Who else read that lulzy translation of Aoi's hollyhock radio...? xD

The person who usually updates gazette_daily (rawkstarr23) caught one of Kai's drumsticks! I'm jealous D:

Yeah, I wonder where everyone is. We should be here cheering them on for their last final, and spamming their vids, and pics until they make an appearence somewhere. ^__^

Your welcome, always happy to pic spam. It will be cool if Ruki's hair was blonde again. I love all of his hairstyles, he's just super cute anyway, lol.

I read that hollyrock radio translation, it was hilarious, lol. Is that Aoi's weekly radio show or was he just the host for that week? I wish I could have heard them talking about all that stuff, lol.

Hey, that's awesome! I'm happy for her, jealous, but happy. LOL, I only wish I could see them in concert one day, that would be awesome. Especially to catch something of theirs one day.

Guest THiS ONE LOSER

LOL, I discovered them through one of mychonny's videos. At first, I was like.. 'its too heavy' then it grew on me xD

They are awesomeeee <3

Archived