Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

Guest melyfreakk

I didn't do the pic spam, ahh D: I'm having problems with my account on soompi right now so..

There's a longer preview of the song on the OHP when you click on their discography and click on "Before I Decay"

The last part of the preview when Ruki wasn't singing sounds SO similar to CIRCLE OF SWINDLER's beginning.

Try listening to it XD I can't wait for the DVD! The setlist is amazing.

Set-list

「剥離」

THE INVISIBLE WALL

LEECH

HYENA

DISTRESS AND COMA

白き優鬱

「エリカ」

13 STAIRS[-]1

HEADACHE MAN

「感触」

WITHOUT A TRACE (YESYESYESYEYSS!YES!!!)

泣ヶ原 (YESYESYEYYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

「子宮」

紅蓮

A MOTH UNDER THE SKIN

COCKROACH

FILTH IN THE BEAUTY (Overplayed XD but still awesome)

IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS

OGRE

DISCHARGE

DIM SCENE

「朦朧」

#En1

RIDE with THE ROCKERS

GxTxH

Ruder

THE $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$ (Hip thrust? Yes? :D)

貴女ノ為ノ此ノ命。(!!!!!)

LINDA

#En2

未成年

Edit: Forgot to say that Berfore I Decay is going to be the theme song for Fast and Furious Japan release eep!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest L.haruki

I didn't do the pic spam, ahh D: I'm having problems with my account on soompi right now so..

There's a longer preview of the song on the OHP when you click on their discography and click on "Before I Decay"

The last part of the preview when Ruki wasn't singing sounds SO similar to CIRCLE OF SWINDLER's beginning.

Try listening to it XD I can't wait for the DVD! The setlist is amazing.

Set-list

「剥離」

THE INVISIBLE WALL

LEECH

HYENA

DISTRESS AND COMA

白き優鬱

「エリカ」

13 STAIRS[-]1

HEADACHE MAN

「感触」

WITHOUT A TRACE (YESYESYESYEYSS!YES!!!)

泣ヶ原 (YESYESYEYYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

「子宮」

紅蓮

A MOTH UNDER THE SKIN

COCKROACH

FILTH IN THE BEAUTY (Overplayed XD but still awesome)

IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAOS

OGRE

DISCHARGE

DIM SCENE

「朦朧」

#En1

RIDE with THE ROCKERS

GxTxH

Ruder

THE $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$ (Hip thrust? Yes? :D)

貴女ノ為ノ此ノ命。(!!!!!)

LINDA

#En2

未成年

Edit: Forgot to say that Berfore I Decay is going to be the theme song for Fast and Furious Japan release eep!

Oh!!! thanks for update their setlist!! omg!! XD

THEY ARE PERFORMING MY FAVE SONGGGG!!

YESYESYEYES!!! XD

THE INVISIBLE WALL

LEECH

DISTRESS AND COMA

13 STAIRS[-]1

WITHOUT A TRACE

泣ヶ原

貴女ノ為ノ此ノ命!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL LIKE PUTTING & TURNING MY HAND WHEN THEY PLAY ANATA NO TAME NO KONO INOCHI!! WOO~!!! XD

can't wait for the dvd!!! XD

yesyesyeyesyes!!!! must save $$$$~~~~~~~~~ XD

But..... hmmmmmm~~~~ i hope in the dvd ruki hair wasn't curly.. LOL~

cos Ruki's curly hair is not really my fave. :lol:

Guest SleazyTerdz

Whoaaaa. I haven't logged onto Soompi for weeks. <-- Off topic.

Anywho, I don't think Ruki will sport curly hair in the DVD. And yes, must save, save, save!

...Or chide someone into buying it for me as a Christmas present. :)

Guest L.haruki

Whoaaaa. I haven't logged onto Soompi for weeks. <-- Off topic.

Anywho, I don't think Ruki will sport curly hair in the DVD. And yes, must save, save, save!

...Or chide someone into buying it for me as a Christmas present. :)

haha.. okok, if really that de case den I'll feel better. LOLLLLL!!! :lol:

yes.. i check le, omg.. is $150+!!!!!! SO EX FOR A DVDDDDDD!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :o

150 limited.... omg....... i rmb NLSG was de most ex I brought... hmmmmmm~~~ T.T

Guest melyfreakk

The price makes me want to cry D: I don't know if I'm willing to spend that much on a DVD...but dammit, it's sounds amazing! Someone said it was way better than RCE and the vocals and such sound better which gives me so much hope because I loved RCE!! I thought it was amazing and was waaaay better than DB. I want more live reports!

Look at Reita aww!

2gydab5.png

omg over $150?? TT___TT and plus shipping, gosh that's gonna be so expensive @___@ but i really really want this!

Thanks for the setlist! ahh its soo good! and omg better than RCE? woww i thought RCE was SO good, i always rewatch it haha

^aww what a cute pic of reita xD

Guest L.haruki

yes.. is really exxxx..... but I guess still got tym to save ba.. ^^

still got 1 more month?/ LOL!!!! XD

hahahaha~

yes, nakigahara... I really wanna hear the live version of it!! XD

can't wait~~~~~~ :lol:

Guest L.haruki

Covers for BEFORE I DECAY.

Wow, is it true that the DVD will be over $150? :o

Yes~~~

wow the covers are pretty creepy.. o_O haha though i can't wait for the release!

im not sure what $ they meant but in AUD its like $125 directly from the yen amount so if on yesasia or something it'll probably be $150 or so ><

yes... around there~~ ^^

is it just me or but in their recent pics, Aoi has been doing the same pose that Ruki always does in photoshoots like the "hands covering nose/mouth pose" xDD it looks cool but i rather see Aoi's lips xD

ex. pics from here http://community.livejournal.com/gazette_daily/160411.html

as well as all their recent photoshoots

i dunno but i find it funny xD

Guest NO NAME?

^ Nice observation.

24e25qb.jpg

Ruki and Ryuichi Kawamura :wub: (ex-LUNA SEA)

Source: Oricon

[event] LUNA SEA and the GazettE to Join Forces!?/LUNA SEA和GazettE强强联手?

2009-08-19

On August 17th in Kawamura Ryuichi's official website it was announced that he will appear in the live event ‘Harajuku Style Collection'!

The live event's full title is ‘Harajuku Style Collection 2009 AUTUMN HARAJUKU Music TV' and will be held on September 12th at Ariake Colosseum. Kawamura will appear as a talk show guest.

The music event will be conducted ‘MTV-style', with the MCs introducing the performing artists as they each come on stage.

A legion of top-of-the-line artists are scheduled to appear, including Alice Nine, SCANDAL, BENI, and more!

Along with Kawamura Ryuichi, the GazettE member Ruki will also appear during the talk show.

Kawamura Ryuichi is the vocalist of LUNA SEA, a band regarded in some circles as gods.

the GazettE vocalist Ruki is gathering attention not just from the visual-kei industry, but from Japan and the world too! The two artists will convene an ‘emergency meeting' in Harajuku! They will discuss about music and Harajuku's culture!

http://musicjapanplus.jp/news/?&action...mp;news_id=2874

Guest rainhero18

I was just about to make a post about that. But instead I will talk about something else cute I seen. Someone made a post over at gazebestfriends posted a little tidbit of the convo between Sakai, and Ruki at HarajukaPS Mobile or something like that. I tried to translate it using babelfish, but it didnn't translate it completely, or clearly enough so if anyone can read portugese; I think it is, then please translate it. Ruki seemed so cute, and bubbly in this conversation. Like he really had a good time, and it's great to read because they've been looking sad, and tired a lot lately.

Enfim, ontem eu fui fazer compras com o Ruki-san...

Ruki: "Não é ótimo!! Compras!!! Isso realmente me faz ficar empolgado e me acalma"

Sakai: "Mas você não conhece nenhum dos shoppings daqui de Hiroshima!!!"

Ruki: "Não se preocupe!!! Depois nós vamos neles mesmo!!!"

Sakai: "Wowwww!!"

Ruki: "Se eu tivesse mais tempo eu estaria fazendo compras sérias!!"

Sakai: "Bem, vamos dar o nosso melhor então"

E então nosso engraçado pequeno Ruki-kun andou por Hiroshima olhando por todos os lugares.

E quando nós terminamos as compras...

Ruki: "Você está com fome??"

Sakai: "Meu estômago já está roncando!!!"

Ruki: "Então vamos comer okonomiyaki!!"

Sakai: "YAY!!" [Agora sim o Sakai se empolgou XDDDDDDDDDD Aposto que era isso que ele estava esperando o tempo todo XD]

Então nós comemos okonomiyaki!!!!

-EDIT-

Yaah!! I've topped the board again, so I will post some lovely gaze pics. I've made two fanvids also, I will share those as well. I hope no one is offended by them, but I worked hard on them, and it was fun to do.

First, it's time for the pic spam!

group-towerrecords.jpg

gazette-ruki20.jpg

Image0007.jpg

KaiSmiley.jpg

kai.jpg

Kopievon22-1.jpg

page16hh0.jpg

page5qm1.jpg

reita_ruki_lol.jpg

sexyaoi.jpg

ShadowVIIII17.jpg

Aoi2008_01-1.jpg

And now for the fanvids! I hope you enjoy them!

Note: The Praise Up Boys video is not just The GazettE it's got other J-Rockers, KPOP artists, and American artists in it as well.

Ruki Loves XXX

Praise Up Boys

Ruki looks so cute next to Ryuichi xD haha and Ryuichi still looking young!

^hahaha nice fanvids xD

Gazette's live dvd final at Saitama is out for preorder on CD Japan, HMV and Guruguru.

Ah its so pricey.. there doesnt seem to be any bonuses for the dvds so i might wait for yesasia..

Guest rainhero18

There is no bonuses with the DVD? So like, there will be no backstage footage or anything like usual? I hope they will give us more backstage footage in the future, like what they gave us in the "Nameless Liberty Six Guns Tour". The Road Of Nameless Liberty was awesome, so much cute footage of their tour, and backstage happenings. It was an overload of ultra cuteness in that, lol. I couldn't stop laughing, and smiling throughout the whole Bonus DVD. Seeing them goofing around, and smiling is always fun.

Thanks Joanna, I worked hard on the fanvids. ^__^

^oh what i mean is like extra bonuses for first press like for RCE there was the bonus poster and such. Yes there is a bonus dvd for the limited edition which will apparently include a multiangle shots of their concert or something like that?? not exactly sure, hope someone will give proper details on it later. Yehh Road Of Nameless Liberty was the best!! had so many cute footages, i wish i own the limited edition of the the NLSGT xD

Archived