Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest douxmist

It's been so long since I'm here...well, here are two pictures for you guys. It's during D&C period.

090325b2.jpg

gaze0727.jpg

also rain_hero18 and everyone that wants to read the manager's blog,

you can find the original translations in english at

distored_story

Guest L.haruki

Ruki looks so cute next to Ryuichi xD haha and Ryuichi still looking young!

^hahaha nice fanvids xD

Gazette's live dvd final at Saitama is out for preorder on CD Japan, HMV and Guruguru.

Ah its so pricey.. there doesnt seem to be any bonuses for the dvds so i might wait for yesasia..

Actually the price between guruguru & yesasia nt really a much difference.. haha!! :lol:

and there's actually gift for the limited dvd.

guruguru & brand-x have different kind of gift, is just that yet to be confirm. =D

and I also hope that thier special 3rd disc would be like de bonus footage frm NLSG!! XD :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest L.haruki

*look around*

There's no one post?? XD

nvm, I'll up this thread!!! XD

Maybe I'll share some pic? heehee~

btw thier singkle is releasing soon!!

CAN'T WAITTTT~~ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~

0004c09a.jpg

0004bw29.jpg

0004d4y5.jpg

0004az0p.jpg

0004948y.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK~!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! XD

Guest SleazyTerdz

the GazettE plagiarised lynch.?

While I won't deny the uncanny similarities between the 2 songs, I personally don't believe they plagiarised lynch. The dates just do not correspond. Before I Decay was most likely made before the release of DIM (2009.7.15) & not used on the album so they decided to release it as a single instead, which is why it's being released so soon after the release of their album. SHADOWZ was released on 2009.7.8. I don't think the Gazette could've come up with a brand new single so quickly.

This, in my honest opinion, is just a coincidence. Also, if the Gazette are guilty of anything, it's recycling their own songs, not plagiarising (B.I.D sounds like a mash up of Circle of Swindler & Zetsu in some parts, and their chorus sounds like another A MOTH UNDER THE SKIN).

What do you guys think?

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsw4JTUqbqQ

Fast & Furious 4 Japanese TV Spot

Guest melyfreakk

Lynch. who? I'm kidding '_'

They do sound similar and even both PVs have those light thinggers but ohhhh well.

Personally, BIC sounds more pleasing to me (not being biased or anything) and they wouldn't use a 'plagiarized' song in a movie like that, riiight? Do they even know that some think they're a fake plagiarizing band? ._.

The new PV will be out tomorrow yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Guest L.haruki

Goddamn, Ruki's got the best effing contacts. :(

yes!! gotta agree with you!!! XD

His contact is just so lovely!!! XD

I really wanna get my hand on those~~~~ *.*

I love the rain-drop one~~~!!! XD

Guest ladyyehse

the GazettE plagiarised lynch.?

While I won't deny the uncanny similarities between the 2 songs, I personally don't believe they plagiarised lynch. The dates just do not correspond. Before I Decay was most likely made before the release of DIM (2009.7.15) & not used on the album so they decided to release it as a single instead, which is why it's being released so soon after the release of their album. SHADOWZ was released on 2009.7.8. I don't think the Gazette could've come up with a brand new single so quickly.

This, in my honest opinion, is just a coincidence. Also, if the Gazette are guilty of anything, it's recycling their own songs, not plagiarising (B.I.D sounds like a mash up of Circle of Swindler & Zetsu in some parts, and their chorus sounds like another A MOTH UNDER THE SKIN).

What do you guys think?

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsw4JTUqbqQ

Fast & Furious 4 Japanese TV Spot

i completely agree with you. i thought that this BID was a song that was extra and didn't fit in well with DIM so they just took it out and released it as a single. I seriously do not believe that Gazette plagiarized. Furthermore, bands always recycle riffs, and its not uncommon that certain bands happen to choose a similar one. Yes, it does sound very similar, but i'm pretty sure gazette doesn't need to stoop so low to plagiarize another band when they're already so successful.

Just wondering, but did anyone actually formally say Gazette plagiarized? or is it just informal accusations?

andddd, I can't wait for the release of the single :]

Guest melyfreakk

Apparently some people already received Before I Decay. Just wait until someone ups both songs and the PV...Yeeeeeeeeesssss.

Oh and I think they're just informal accusations. I haven't heard anything official so...

Guest NO NAME?

@SleazyTerdz: Ah, I was wondering why some parts sounded familiar. I'm a big fan of lynch.'s music.

Did they plagiarize? Nah, I don't think so. Both bands are cool.

@L3C: Did you get it from TW?

You can post links as long as they're not DDLs.

I've only listened to BEFORE I DECAY so far... Not bad. I like it.

#2 瞞し

It's Mayakashi not Damashi right? I'm not too familiar with kanji.

Guest douxmist

Yeah, it's Mayakashi, they posted the romaji on their myspace.

SleazyTerdz

I also agreed with you that they probably finish recording the song during DIM. Usually they would go to the states to do mastering, but this time they didn't, so I'm assuming they did everything during DIM. So like you said, that's why BID was released quickly.

I actually really feel BID. It's a fantastic single! I can't wait for my copy to arrive!!

Guest melyfreakk

They're on youtube! Listen to them before PSC deletes them!!

Makayashi-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOIjzDD5Crs

Before I Decay-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzXc1VxD_8Q

I'm happy about this single, yes! As expected, I like Makayashi more than Before I Decay.

Before I Decay is good but there's this one part that I can't take at all. It's around the 1:55-2:10 mark. Oh and too much growly growly Ruki and not in a good way. His normal singing voice sounds lovely enough to me :)

Guest ladyyehse

Wow, i just downloaded the single, and its pretty good.

I like Makayashi more then BID, and that song is a totally new style ;o

its damn good though ! gj gazeboys !

ruki's voice still makes me melt =D hahaha

man, i'm still waiting for them to announce a world tour or something !

Guest pepsi_twist9

Aw man, Makayashi was taken off, and I can't find it on google either. If anyone has a link to the song post it up again. I'm loving Before I Decay. ^^

Archived